[Official] The Amazing Nintendo Club!

CalPal_'s Avatar CalPal_5/7/14 9:12 pm
1 emeralds 45.7k 2.5k
3/15/2017 5:25 am
AnimeFanFTW's Avatar AnimeFanFTW

Welcome all to The Amazing Nintendo Club!

This is a place where you can discuss all things Nintendo with other PMC members! Everything Nintendo is fair game, from Pokemon to Zelda to Mario to Metroid (and beyond)!
no virtualboy plz
jkjkjk
This is also a great place to get gaming with us fellow Nintendo nerds! A good place to get started is our 3DS Friend Code List (located at the bottom of this post)!

You do not need to apply for this hub, just talk to us!

The big topics are currently and always Pokemon and SSB4 for 3DS and WiiU, but I'm sure if you bring anything else up people will be happy to discuss it with you!

Have fun!

Rules!

Rules!
1: Obey all the rules!
2: Respect the opinions of others about different games.
3: Don't flame.
4: Be nice!
5: Have a great time! :3
6: Listen to Moderators (Zoossrocks) and Owners (MGB_ and Chron).
7: If you're discussing important parts/endings of games, please put the info in spoilers.

[size=200][center][color=#ED1C24][b]Banners, get your banners here![/b][/size][/center][/color]

[spoiler=Banners!]Put one of these banners in your Forum Signature to help support the club!
You can copy paste the code below each one right into your sig!

[simg]i.imgur.com/X9v7vHs.png[/simg]
Made by [url=pmc.la/gpccQ]Samus0374![/url]

[code][center][url=pmc.la/OUrrX][simg]http://i.imgur.com/X9v7vHs.png[/simg][/url][/center][/code]

[simg]i.imgur.com/vkfYr3O.png?1[/simg]
Made by [url=pmc.la/JIPPY]Techdoodle![/url]

[code][center][url=pmc.la/OUrrX][simg]http://i.imgur.com/vkfYr3O.png?1[/simg][/url][/center][/code]

[simg]i.imgur.com/mdVZ2AU.png[/simg]
Made by [url=pmc.la/t8PrE]SpeedyCube![/url]

[code][center][url=pmc.la/OUrrX][simg]http://i.imgur.com/mdVZ2AU.png[/simg][/url][/center][/code]

[simg]i.imgur.com/n5IorEk.png[/simg]
Made by [url=pmc.la/9dmma]Usberon![/url]

[code][center][url=pmc.la/OUrrX][simg]https://i.imgur.com/n5IorEk.png[/simg][/url][/center][/code]

[simg]imgur.com/gVPu1Nl.png[/simg]
Made by [url=pmc.la/t8PrE]SpeedyCube![/url]

[code][center][url=pmc.la/OUrrX][simg]http://imgur.com/gVPu1Nl.png[/simg][/url][/center][/code]

I think we're good on banners for now...[/spoiler]

[hr][/hr]

[size=200][center][b][color=#ED1C24]Helpful Info for Games![/color][/b][/center][/size]
[center]Of course, every game has it's ins and it's outs, so here you can find some helpful info about various Nintendo games.
New stuff will be added as I get around to it, if you would like to suggest links/articles/general info to post here, that would be epic.[/center]

[spoiler=Pokemon][center][simg]i.imgur.com/RXIh383.png[/simg][/center]

Pokemon, though very simple at it's core, is actually a very complicated game, which requires much preparation and knowledge of how the game works.
Here are a few links to get you started on playing Pokemon properly:

[url=www.smogon.com/ingame/guides/breeding_guide_part1]Intro to Breeding Pokemon Properly![/url]

[url=www.smogon.com/dp/articles/intro_comp_pokemon]Intro to Competetive battling. (A bit outdated, but still very good)[/url]

[url=www.smogon.com/dex/xy/pokemon/]Smogon Strategy Pokedex. Very useful for more advanced players.[/url]

[url=pokemonshowdown.com/damagecalc/]Useful Info.[/url] (Thanks, Zoos!)

[url=www.serebii.net/games/evs.shtml]How those EV thingies work.[/url][/spoiler]

[spoiler=Super Smash Brothers for WiiU and 3DS (Also known as Smash4 and SM4SH)][center][simg]i.imgur.com/5nYkEaR.png[/simg][/center]

Here is located various links that could be usefull for the average SM4SH player!

[url=www.usgamer.net/articles/super-smash-bros-for-nintendo-3ds-basic-tips-unlocking-guide-and-strategies-for-every-character]Large Article including basic tips, how to unlock things, and basic strats for most characters.[/url][/spoiler]

[hr][/hr]

[size=200][center][color=#ED1C24][b]3DS Friend Code List![/b][/size][/center][/color]

[spoiler=3DS Friend Codes!]3DS Friend Codes!
[b]Here's a list of 3DS friend codes from those of us around the hub, along with a short list of multiplayer games they play! Try to notify somebody (by PM for example or just in here) if you've added them, so they can add you back![/b]
[i]For those of you with 3DS', post your friend code and I'll try to get it added ASAP!
[/i]

[b]Me (MGB_): 4098-4335-9049[/b]
[i]Plays: Pokemon, Monster Hunter, Smash4[/i]

[b]Chronalga: 1934-0982-9253[/b]
[i]Plays: Pokemon[/i]

[b]Dialga: 4983-6264-4385[/b]

[b]Zoos: 2750-1579-4377[/b]
[i]Plays: Pokemon, Smash4[/i]

[b]theamazingJ1: 2251-4127-3382[/b]

[b]PandaMC: 1435-6087-3288[/b]

[b]seijinshu: 3153-4968-1432[/b]

[b]Roslina: 1693-2141-6967[/b]

[b]me2367: 0877-1299-1362[/b][/spoiler]
CalPal_
Level 38 : Artisan Cake

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/14/2017 3:54 pm
Level 48 : Master Dragonborn
Urrnge
So yeah, Breath of The Wild finally got a score less than 9/10 by Jim Sterling, who gave it a 7/10, and man, petty ass fanboys are pissed. They're ddos'ing his website and saying how it's literally the worst thing in the world since now Zelda dropped from a 98 on Metacritic, to the apparently abysmal rating of 97. Oh the humanity! How dare he not like this game as much as me!!!! It's not like he took a dump on Zelda either, so I don't get why Zelda fanboys are so pissy.
03/15/2017 5:25 am
Level 59 : Grandmaster Senpai
AnimeFanFTW
Jim isn't the only critic to give the game below a 9. Just sayin.

Honestly, he made some really good points, and the fact he still likes the game regardless is cool. But of cause, the little crybabies of part of the Nintendo fanbase will do nothing but drag the name of a "fan of Nintendo" into the dirt, and utterly embarrass themselves.

The No Man Sky whiners whined less. And that is saying something.
03/05/2017 7:42 pm
Urrnge
Honestly, the inevitable next Smash is the probably gonna be the only thing I'd get a Switch for. Of the games shown so far, nothing has really peaked my interest enough to wanna buy a Switch. That said, I already know the next Smash isn't gonna come for a couple of years. Hopefully they don't pull a Street Fighter V and release a half-assed game that so many people were hype for. Kinda nervous about the new Marvel coming out after what Capcom did to be honest.
03/03/2017 7:22 am
Level 68 : High Grandmaster Senpai
Ludicrous
Breath of Wind is doing great.

But how about all those other games? I've got a feeling things are going to die down. Probably pop back up once Mario Odyssey comes out in December.
03/04/2017 7:10 pm
AnimeFanFTW
>December

Please tell me you're joking.
That's way too long...
03/05/2017 9:02 am
Level 68 : High Grandmaster Senpai
Ludicrous
Well they did say some time around the holidays. Which means the Switch might have a time of no one cares in between. Unless we get a suprisingly popular game to come out. (Stardew Valley and a few other cool games are getting ports but I don't think they'll be releasing this year.)
03/02/2017 7:07 pm
AnimeFanFTW
Daaaamn, every review score under the sun shows BotW with 9/10 and 10/10.

What an amazing start for the Switch. A launch title that is refered to as perfect.
03/02/2017 7:05 pm
Urrnge
Apparently everyone and their dog is giving Zelda a good score. As of the time I'm typing this, the lowest score I've seen is a 90.
03/01/2017 11:29 am
Level 47 : Master Cowboy
Chron
Okay I'm not even a Zelda fan and I think BotW looks phenomenal.

The reason I'm contemplating on getting a Switch, though, is Nindies. Most of those games look really fun.
03/01/2017 1:40 am
AnimeFanFTW
UrrngeNot my fault they can't make a game that looks interesting.

02/28/2017 3:42 pm
Urrnge
Not my fault they can't make a game that looks interesting.

Actually, the last Zelda game I owned was Oracle of Ages. Never had a Gamecube nor did I get any of the Zelda games on the Wii. I don't hate Zelda, it's just not a series I care to much for, similar to Mario. When it comes to Nintendo, I'm a Pokemon, Smash, and Kirby guy
02/27/2017 4:26 pm
Urrnge
Even if I had the money to afford one, I still wouldn't wanna get it since there's nothing on it I'm really interested in getting. Still wanna get a PS4 at some point though.
02/28/2017 2:09 am
AnimeFanFTW
>Not interested in Breath of the Wild
02/26/2017 11:34 am
Level 37 : Artisan Princess
Dialga
Has anyone here pre-ordered the switch? I have mine down for pre-order
02/26/2017 4:03 pm
AnimeFanFTW
I don't have $450 to buy it. ;n;
02/13/2017 10:53 pm
Level 47 : Master Cowboy
Chron
Quite.
02/13/2017 4:52 pm
Level 38 : Artisan Cake
CalPal_
Well at least the switch looks nice.
11/15/2016 8:42 pm
AnimeFanFTW
Guys, IGN gave Pokemon Sun/Moon a 9/10

They liked the water, guys.
11/11/2016 3:39 pm
Level 49 : Master Baconator
BenDragonsword
Urrnge
And some stuff about Ultra Beasts:
Click to reveal
A lot of them have really good stats. If I recall correctly, they all have 570 base stats. You got your tanks, glass cannons, well rounded, and everything else. They'll definitely be used a lot online, provided they have a good move pool to go along with those stats.

Click to reveal
Apparently, one of them has the highest attack stat of any non-mega (and is only beaten out by Mega Mewtwo X and Mega Heracross), with 181. It's also got enough defense to tank a hit from another physical attacker, though it gets destroyed by special attackers due to low base health and VERY low base Sp. Defense (31).
11/10/2016 12:25 pm
Level 71 : Legendary Pokemon
Luis
Yes the stats, ability and move changes are all really interesting and will definitely have an impact on the meta, here's all the changes I can remember off the top of my head (spoilers of course), probably missed a few

Click to reveal
  • Thunder Wave's accuracy dropped to 90
  • Confuse Ray's accuracy dropped to 90
  • Dark Void's accuracy dropped to 50 and only usable by Darkrai (sorry Smeargle)
  • Paralysis only cuts Speed in half instead of in a quarter
  • Flygon now learns Dragon Dance
  • Dodrio gets Speed boosted by 10, to 110
  • Dodrio now learns Jump Kick and Swords Dance
  • Gale Wings only activates at full health (woo, no more cancerpigeon)
  • Gengar loses Levitate and picks up Curse Body
  • Pelipper loses Keen Eye and picks up Drizzle
  • Beartic loses Swift Swim as its HA and picks up Slush Rush, a new hail analogue to Sand Rush, Chlorophyll and Swift Swim
  • Beartic gains another 20 Attack, to 130
  • Destiny Bond now fails if used repeatedly like Protect, Spiky Shield and the like
11/10/2016 4:19 pm
Urrnge
Click to reveal
Oooh. I knew about the Dark Void and Thunder Wave/paralysis nerfs, but thank God Smogonbird got nerfed. Although, my guess is that it'll go mainly to something like Acrobatics and Roost. Destiny Bond wasn't much of any issue since no one used it other than running into wild Wobbufets in the story, but that's alright. And it makes since that Gengar doesn't get Levitate anymore, considering he's actually standing on the ground. I'd be upset if I was a Gengar fan, but good thing I'm not ehh?

And some stuff about Ultra Beasts.
Click to reveal
A lot of them have really good stats. If I recall correctly, they all have 570 base stats. You got your tanks, glass cannons, well rounded, and everything else. They'll definitely be used a lot online, provided they have a good move pool to go along with those stats.
11/08/2016 10:39 pm
Urrnge
Oh yeah, the game got released early, and info about the game is being released, including Pokemon stats, story details, bosses and such. So yeah, if you get bugged by that stuff, you should be more wary of what sites you use. Personally, I don't like the story being spoiled too much, but I do like knowing about moves and stats.
11/03/2016 5:48 am
AnimeFanFTW
Found some funny little comics around the 3 new Pokemon starters. I couldn't find out who made then, unfortunately.

11/01/2016 5:04 pm
Urrnge
So they announced Croagunk as a playable character in Pokken. Really? Out of the 700 gazillion Pokemon out there, they picked him. He's already an assist so I don't see why they put him in there. (Although I wouldn't complain if they put Mismagius in there.) So far all the DLC characters have been popular Pokemon, except for this blue frog guy. Coulda been Bisharp or Hawlucha or Lopunny or maybe Absol, but nah, little blue frog. And they know that no one wanted him, so they made him a Dan Hibiki; a joke character. Watch they reveal the next character is Rock Pickachu, just to mess with everyone even more.

[yt]mPvXRmQWY2w[/yt]
11/01/2016 8:52 pm
AnimeFanFTW
I'm so-so about this. I do think Groagunk is an underrated Pokemon in terms of design, and I can sorta see why he would be there, but Toxicroak would make ALOT more sense.
10/27/2016 9:23 pm
Urrnge
I guess people were too caught up with Braxien not being another fire/fighting Pokemon. They were also freaking out over how ugly Qualiden was and abandoning Team Chespin, including me.

And if we're being honest, Brionne and Primarina look way more feminine than Braxien. Also, holy crap that fox has some skinny arms. How'd I never notice that?
10/27/2016 9:33 pm
AnimeFanFTW
Whoa, Braixen's arms are skinny!

Why are they so skinny?
10/27/2016 9:11 pm
AnimeFanFTW
Urrnge
SpookiFanFTW
No one had a problem with Pokemon like this looking more feminine.

Why are they having a problem with it now?

Delphox doesn't even look feminine though. It's pretty neutral. Since it's a mage, it's fur is supposed to mimic wizard robes.
*image*
Now Braixen though, that one looks more feminine, although I can't really say why. I just does to me, and I can't really explain it. Weird.

Yeah, I was gonna say, Braixen looks very feminine.

But again, nobody had a problem with Braixen.
10/27/2016 9:06 pm
Urrnge
SpookiFanFTW

Delphox doesn't even look feminine though. It's pretty neutral. Since it's a mage, it's fur is supposed to mimic wizard robes.

Now Braixen though, that one looks more feminine, although I can't really say why. I just does to me, and I can't really explain it. Weird.

And I assume some people have a problem because of the disproportionate dude/girl ratio of the starters, which isn't really anymore because of online trading and the Grand Exchange. Or maybe they just don't like cute looking Pokemon, which is totally fine too.
10/27/2016 8:55 pm
AnimeFanFTW
UrrngePrimarina is still good. Still though, 85% male ratio? Might as well call it the trap Pokemon, cause there is nothing manly about it.

10/27/2016 8:45 pm
Urrnge
A bird without flying type. Heh. I'm indifferent about Decuideye. It's cool enough I guess. And Litten's final evo might as well be fire/fighting. Hell, his signature move is a lariat. It's the Red Cyclone!

Still, he is pretty cool, expect for his hands. BIG MEATY CLAWS PAWS. That's the only thing I hate about him, which is pretty minor. And Primarina is still good. Still though, 85% male ratio? Might as well call it the trap Pokemon, cause there is nothing manly about it.
[yt]WXsYUa3JJwI[/yt]
What do you mean that's a dude?!?!

It's kinda weird when there's a Pokemon that's clearly meant to be manly or womanly, but still have that gender ratio, and even weirder considering some Pokemon already have 100% of either one, but not some others.
10/27/2016 6:20 pm
AnimeFanFTW
[yt]FXJIHTBGYFg[/yt]

Wew lad, this trailer is amazing

Rowlet's final evo is a Grass/Ghost. The x4 weakness to Ice is gone!
And Cynthia and Red are in the game.

If I wasn't already sold on this game, I am now.
10/20/2016 8:35 pm
AnimeFanFTW
Man, the Nintendo Switch trailer is freaking amazing.

Trust Nintendo to find a way to make Legend of Zelda, Splatoon and Skyrim portable. Just the fact you are able to play games both on the TV and on a portable device is a really good selling point. I've already seen loads of people say they'll buy it, just for portable Skyrim.

And as for framerate and battery life issues, considering no console from Nintendo has those issues, I'm positive the Switch will also won't have any issues with it. After all, in terms of portable consoles, Nintendo are the kings.
10/20/2016 1:27 pm
Urrnge
The NX, I mean the Switch looks neat. It's a home console that can also function as a somewhat portable console. I say somewhat since it seems rather large for a portable console. It also looks like there may be more third party games since they showed off 2K and, oddly enough, Skyrim. So now you can take a dump, and slay dragons at the same time. Too bad you have to play vanilla Skyrim, so no slooty armours or Macho Man dragons. I also wonder the console will have a good framerate and battery life. If either of those are bad, then the portability of it will be essentially useless.

Do I plan on getting it? Not until the inevitable Smash 5 comes out, then I may consider getting it. I still want a PS4 the most at the moment.
10/20/2016 12:23 am
AnimeFanFTW
The NX hype is real.

I'm hoping WiiU games can be played on it, but I won't hold my breath.
10/19/2016 10:42 pm
Urrnge
RIP Bibaral. Into the garbage you go.

Oh, and NX is gonna be revealed tomorrow. 10 AM EST. Kinda figured it was legit after I got 8 new video subscriptions about it.

10/19/2016 9:06 pm
AnimeFanFTW
Pokemon Sun/Moon is confirmed to have no HM's whatsoever, and all the useful HM's like Surf, Fly and Waterfall, are now TM's that can be erased easily if need be.

And thus, Gen 7 is already my favorite Pokemon Generation. I have always hated HM's with a passion, and how you needed to either get rid of useful move slots or carry a HM Slave with you to get to where you need.

But not anymore.
10/18/2016 7:36 pm
AnimeFanFTW
I also saw the datamine info.

Click to reveal
I am so happy about the new Pokemon.
I'm glad the starter leaks were real, now Robin Hood Bird can be mine. By far the most awesome addition is Wimpod's evo. It looks like something out of a horror game, and I freaking love it.
I'm so-so with the new Alolan forms. Geodude's line of alolan forms is alright. I love Diglett's and Dugtrio's Alolan form. Dugtrio looks so dumb, that I love it. But yeah, Alolan Persian is utterly terrible.
I like how Pikipek's final evo is a Toucan Pokemon. Toucan's are cool.

Overall, I like some of the new Pokemon.

As for Komala not evolving, you have to remember, that not all the Pokemon were revealed in the datamine. Apparently, there is some spots in the Pokedex still missing, so it's still possible for Komala to have an evolution.
10/18/2016 9:22 pm
Urrnge
Click to reveal
I mainly see people getting salty over the Punchcat. Not because he's ugly, but because he stands on two legs? Apparently that's a big deal now all of a sudden. Honestly I like the siren/mermaid the best. I still think Popplio is the worst starter, but it has the best evolutions. Not too found of the Archer though. I don't hate it, it's just not as cool to me. And toucans are fine, but woodpecker to toucan seems weird. Not as bad as fish to octopus, but still weird. It's like that other bird from gen 5 that went from dove to quail to pheasant. I've also seen people point out that one of the ultra beasts looks the Team Skull leader, so I guess it's not just the blond green-eyed characters anymore.

And I just found out these two things on another forum. Thunder Wave got nerfed to 90% accuracy and this is the full Pokedex for Sun/Moon, so it shows which Pokemon form past gens got it.
http://i.imgur.com/GEIZCVR.jpg

And as if they didn't pander to the goddamn first generation enough, they have pretty much the entire gen 1 dex in the game. Compare that to gens 4 and 5 that barely have any. At least Mismagius is in it. Woulda liked some new megas too.
10/18/2016 10:00 pm
AnimeFanFTW
Click to reveal
So basically, Gen 7 will be like Gen 4: Not alot of new Pokemon, just some new Pokemon amoungst some existing ones.
I'm okay with that.

And good. Thunder Wave needed a nerf, but they should go ahead and nerf Spore as well. Seriously the most annoying move in the game.

And I don't see why people wanted the fire starter to not stand up. If they wanted a fire Pokemon to not stand up, then get a Houndoom/Arcanine. I, for one, find the final evo of the fire starter to be decent.
10/18/2016 11:00 pm
Urrnge
Click to reveal
Only 2 Pokemon that matter can learn spore though: Amoonguss and Breloom. Parasect can learn it too, but you may as well just give your opponent a free kill if you wanna use it. Compare that to the dozens of Pokemon that can learn Thunder Wave.
10/18/2016 11:22 pm
AnimeFanFTW
Click to reveal
You're forgetting the most annoying Spore user.

Smeargle
10/19/2016 12:19 am
Urrnge
Click to reveal
Never had a problem with Smeargle. They die easily anyway.

Also I just tried out the demo, and here are some of my thoughts.

The character's walking animation is kinda bad. Don't know how to describe it other than, "off." You also can't used the D-pad to walk anymore for whatever reason, so you have to use the circle pad. There was no options menu in the demo, but I hope there's an option to enable D-pad walking in the full game. I like how even the regular NPC's have a little pre-battle animation similar to B2/W2. They're visible when you're actually fighting as well. I thought it would just be for NPCs that actually matter. In battle, now they tell you if a move is super effective or not if you've seen it before. It's really not that hard to remember what beats what, but it helps out slow people and new people I guess. I also experienced some frame drops in that double battle. I really thought they would be able to get past that, but apparently they couldn't. The battle musics good, don't care for the field music though, but that's how it is for me in every game. Fight music >>>>>>>>> field music.

I mean I already planned on buying Moon regardless, but it was still neat to try. So know I gotta wait about a month or so. I'll more than likely end up having to buy a physical copy since the file size is too goddamn big and it will take too long to get over my college's crap-ass Wifi.
10/18/2016 1:50 pm
Urrnge
So yeah, the entire Sun Moon Pokedex got data mined, so you can see all the new Pokemon, alolan forms, and oddly enough, shinies. Why is all that in the demo? I dunno, but if you're one of those people that don't like spoilers/new info, then you may as well never go on the Internet until you get the game... or at least just don't go onto any Pokemon related things.

All Pokemon sprites and shiny variations, minus Ash Greninja.
https://i.redd.it/fa4550fq28sx.png

Some of my thoughts:
Click to reveal
The final starters leak was correct. So we got the Green Owl, Punchcat, and a siren. Wimpod's evo looks so freaking cool. It also looks like there is actually a legendary trio this time, and they didn't cater to gen 1 nostalgia and reuse the birds. They all look like that electric totem guardian Pokemon that was revealed awhile back. Surprisingly, the koala doesn't evolve, and that's pretty lame. And apparently woodpeckers evolve into Toucans.

What the hell is Alolan Persian? Alolan Meowth is just a pallete swap, but it's harmless enough, but Persian looks like purple Garfield. Why does it's face looks so stupid?! Speaking of stupid, Alolan Dugtrio is just Dugtrio with a surfer wig. That's literally it. Lame as hell. And the Alolan Geodude line all got eyebrows and facial hair. Okay I guess? I wonder what types they all are though. Please don't be more dark types.
10/14/2016 7:10 pm
AnimeFanFTW
UrrngeAlolan Muk looks even worse than Alolan Grimer. He looks like the embodiment of an acid trip since he's constantly changing colors. Giant blobs really shouldn't have teeth, it looks weird.

Really??

Alolan Muk looks great. Its made me actually like Muk now. I hate Muk's old design.
10/14/2016 3:02 am
AnimeFanFTW
I got this today.
My 6th egg hatched, and I literally got a Snorlax.
I appraised it, and apparently its stats are very good. I powered it up twice, so it has 768CP.
And its even got Hyper Beam. How lucky am I?

Naturally, I gave it the most fitting nickname.

10/14/2016 2:33 pm
Urrnge
REPORTED FOR SEXUAL HARASSMENT

And new trailer for Sun and Moon. It showed all the Pokemon in the leak, as well as evolutions for Bounsweet, Cutifly, and an Alolan Muk. I like Bounsweet and Cutilfy's evolutions, but Alolan Muk looks even worse than Alolan Grimer. He looks like the embodiment of an acid trip since he's constantly changing colors. Giant blobs really shouldn't have teeth, it looks weird.

And if the link between Type:Null and Arceus wasn't obvious enough, his evo, Silvally, has an ability called RKS System. RKS, as in Arceus. Apparently it's pronounced with a hard C for some reason. People also really like Oliva, the new Kahuna revealed. Gee, I wonder why. I also cannot tell if Ilima is a boy or a girl. It's Bugsy all over again, and he was a dude, so I'm gonna guess that Ilima is a dude too. I also read somewhere that the parental bond ability got nerfed to 25% damage. I think a better idea would be to remove mega Khangaskan all together. That Pokemon and anyone who uses it can burn in hell. Totally not salty.
[yt]RQ4I_0DP4fc[/yt]
10/14/2016 1:29 am
Urrnge
AnimeFanFTW
I don't know what designs you were looking at, but I like all the new Pokemon leaked.

Grimer is already a Pokemon that was ugly, so I don't understand why you hate the Alolan form. Heck, GameXplain explains why he has a yellow beard. Honestly, Alolan Grimer is solid...at least, for Grimer standards.
[yt]a2bQyB3pYYs[/yt]

Type: Null's evo is legit. Seriously, one of my favorite designs out of Gen 7 so far.

And Jangmo-o's evo's look good as well.

Do you just hate every design in existence, Urrnge? xD

Whoa, how'd you know?

But no, I don't hate every design revealed, I just like ones that don't suck. Like Brionne, she's pretty cute, almost cute enough to make me consider picking Popllio. Almost, not like I'd ever abandon Litten. I also really liked Lurantis, the non-werewolf Lycanroc, Bounsweet, Alolan Vulpix, and the sage orangutan.

Django's final evo is too much with all those scales. It looks bad. The middle is meh, but so is almost every middle evo. And this has nothing to do with me disliking it, but that design screams steel, and yet it's part fighting oddly enough. Apparently a blue furry is more of a steel Pokemon then a dragon covered in plate-armor looking scales.

I don't dislike Type:Null's evo, but I'm not really all that excited about it either. And I never liked Grimer, Koffing is the superior gen 1 poison Pokemon.

AquilaeVolantiPersonally, I'm looking forward to Lycanroc (gotta love them werewolves.) Also, pokemon generations has been pretty awesome so far.

Oh yeah, I'm liking Generations too. Some of the voice acting has been kinda, ehh, but I still like it. I think they're gonna start gen 3 tomorrow.
10/14/2016 12:19 am
AnimeFanFTW
UrrngeThe Alolan Grimer looks like crap, literally and metaphorically. They also showed Jangmo-o's evolutions. They too, look like crap. And much to my surprise, Type:Null got an evo... that also looked like crap. Okay, it doesn't look that bad, I just don't like it too much. It's totally psudeo-Arceus though.

Some dudes from SerebiiWhen Type: Null finds a trainer it trusts, it destroys its helmet and evolves into Silvadi. It has a special item called Memory that lets it be one of all 18 types at any one time thanks to its ability, AR System. It's not currently known if it's one item that can change this, or if there are 18 different ones. It has a new attack called Multi Attack which changes type based on its hold item.

Type Null evo: http://www.serebii.net/corocoro11162.jpg
DjangoJangmo-o evos:http://www.serebii.net/corocoro11163.jpg
Alola Grimer: http://www.serebii.net/corocoro11161.jpg

I don't know what designs you were looking at, but I like all the new Pokemon leaked.

Grimer is already a Pokemon that was ugly, so I don't understand why you hate the Alolan form. Heck, GameXplain explains why he has a yellow beard. Honestly, Alolan Grimer is solid...at least, for Grimer standards.
[yt]a2bQyB3pYYs[/yt]

Type: Null's evo is legit. Seriously, one of my favorite designs out of Gen 7 so far.

And Jangmo-o's evo's look good as well.

Do you just hate every design in existence, Urrnge? xD
10/14/2016 12:18 am
Level 33 : Artisan Dragonborn
AquilaeVolanti
Personally, I'm looking forward to Lycanroc (gotta love them werewolves.) Also, pokemon generations has been pretty awesome so far.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome