If you don't know what I'm talking about:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ue90P8r4Ozk

(not advertisement)

I just want a good debate and to hear a few people's opinions

Cheers
-Ezzie
Etsey
Level 31 : Artisan Toast

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/22/2017 4:25 am
Level 32 : Artisan Toast
_Hellcat_
I visit occasionally for the funny Tumblr posts/Tweets and stuff cause why not. I like the way they overdramatise things, even though it's not a very good thing.
02/21/2017 11:50 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
anonpmc792389
[deleted]
02/21/2017 7:47 pm
Level 36 : Artisan Pokemon
JediJerboa
While their news is total garbage, this is the bigger reason why I hate Buzzfeed.
[yt]mLLU33v58Kw[/yt]
02/21/2017 7:10 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
Aleja
buzzfeed is a failing pile of garbage.
02/21/2017 7:01 pm
Level 64 : High Grandmaster Sweetheart
Myra_
I'll read a BuzzFeed tumblr post compilation from time to time because their fandom stuff is kind of funny, but any attempt they've ever made at actual professional journalism is absolute crap. It's very difficult to take any kind of political commentary seriously when it's posted alongside "Which vegetable should you date based on your astrological sign?".
02/21/2017 6:57 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Network
Konrad
I only watch buzzfeed for.... Nothing.

Buzzfeed is the cancer of YouTube and Journalism. Buzzfeed provides nothing useful to the community and doesn't provide any insight to whats happen in the world around us. Anything I read from buzzfeed or if someone links me something from buzzfeed then I take it with a grain of salt. AdamStormCloak its not even left propaganda in my opinion. It just pushes an extreme feminist agenda.

Click to reveal
And, I'm liberal so.

02/21/2017 6:42 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Farmer
AdamStormCloak
i only watch it for buzzfeed untold

other than that, just left propoganda

and i'm a conservative so
02/21/2017 6:24 pm
Level 39 : Artisan Scribe
Jetra
BuzzFeed is everything that's wrong with Journalism, only difference is that they're not hiding it behind some clickbait-y titles (I have a very narrow view of what's clickbait, but short of it is that if a video does promise what it says, ie OMG 200 MARSHMALLOWS IN 10 MINUTES and they get close to that, I'm not going to be mad)

I wouldn't call it a hysteria against them, more against what they're doing which they are being number 1 in. At one point, it was entertaining, now it's as if people want something that's worth the time which has become a precious commodity. If I could remember a video I saw, it explained how time has become this very valuable thing and people are mad if you waste it.

Basically, BuzzFeed offers nothing of importance and is viewed as a time sink which means that you could be doing something more productive in the time you spent watching their obviously biased opinions on. You could look at TMZ and see a similar pattern in their articles which is basically Sensationalism, making eye-catching titles to get your attention for the clicks.

I don't really look at them, only time I do is if someone else links to it, so take what I say with a grain of salt.
02/21/2017 3:12 pm
Level 21 : Expert Ninja
zoecGxhbmV0bWluZWNyYWZ0
It's pretty low quality IMO, anything for the clicks and ad revenue. They're very left leaning and are pretty biased, push feminist articles etc. Not a fan, mostly because of their low quality content and awful tests (which disney princess are you? and other garbage like that.)
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome