The Chosen || Minecraft Movie **TRAILER**

KillerKraftGaming's Avatar KillerKraftGaming7/28/16 2:04 pm
1 emeralds 509 7
7/30/2016 3:01 pm
KillerKraftGaming's Avatar KillerKraftGaming
Destruction... Confusion... Chaos... What will be the outcome of these 2 Survivors in a world with little hope...
In a world Overrun by Zombies, 2 survivors Strive to find peace and happiness in a City of chaos. Maybe It's more than just a Zombie issue... There May be a secret hidden Deep in the city..

Link:
https://youtu.be/levIdkaNmlk

Thanks for viewing!!!
KillerKraftGaming
Level 8 : Apprentice Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/30/2016 2:22 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Cake
dr_Cheesecake
One last thing that I forgot to mention: don't end the music too abrubtly! Try making it fade away. And if you need any help with vinding fitting music: I love doing that, so you can contact me for that!
07/30/2016 3:01 pm
KillerKraftGaming
Alright. Thanks So much! I'll keep in touch!
07/30/2016 1:54 pm
dr_Cheesecake
Cinematic scenic view video looks great! Not sure about all the random fading to black, but the overall thing looks good! And as I said, try implementing some more of those shots in trailers.
07/30/2016 1:58 pm
KillerKraftGaming
Thanks So much for the feedback!! I understand what you are saying and I agree myself xD Those changes will be made in the next Trailer lol Thanks again
07/30/2016 1:50 pm
dr_Cheesecake
Trailer looks pretty good! A few tips:
-I advise starting the trailer with a shot like the one you have after the opening text and having the first text after that.
-Try using the cinematic camera in the kind of shots I was talking about.
-Try having a bit more variation in the shots. Vary the times, locations and actions in the shot and have a mix of action shots and cinematic shots. If that makes any sense to you.
-More talking! Just put some random good sounding lines on top of the video, not just in the shots where there is actually someone talking.

Please remember that this is just my opinion, do with it what you like!
-dr_Cheesecake
07/30/2016 12:51 pm
KillerKraftGaming
Here's a Cinematic scenic View of the Setting for The movie!!! Go watch and leave some Feedback please! Thank you so much!!!

https://youtu.be/qIxttrPhl8A

I plan to make this series the best it can possibly be
07/28/2016 2:11 pm
KillerKraftGaming
Oh and leave some feedback too please if you have any!! It's my first Trailer so I wanna know Your opinion XD Thanks!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome