[1.7.9][Semi-Vanilla | Minimal Plugins][New] The Cool Table

ToxicAirEvent's Avatar ToxicAirEvent7/26/14 12:16 pm
1 emeralds 116
The Cool Table is a server we've had for a while now but it has gone through multiple iterations over the years. It started out as a small thing for my friends and I and has now become public. After almost a year on our last map we decided that as we switch to a new server host we'd create a new world.

The server is Semi-vanilla and open to all players. We have basic plugins for admin abilities, WorldGuard so all players can protect their homes, uHome which allows user to teleport to their home at any time, and tree assist to make chopping down trees move that much faster and be less ugly. That's it. We believe in keeping the game as clean and simple as possible otherwise.

If this sounds like your kind of place please come say hi and take a look around. The server is open to anyone and everyone.

We just ask you follow our few basic rules below.

BASIC INFO

We have no goals here. Just come in an make something fun and cool with your friends or total stranger you meet in the process. The world is unlimited in size and the set up is for PVE. It is you and the other players Vs the world. PVP is turned off. We're trying to keep the server reasonably vanilla so while we do use Bukkit and some plugins we feel that none of the plugins we've added are majorly game breaking or altering.

I like the idea of this server!
How do I get involved?

FOLLOW THE RULES

That is all we ask. Follow the damn rules and you are allowed to play here.

Rules:

• DON'T BE A DICK! IT ISN'T THAT HARD! UNLIKE A DICK!
  • Not being a dick means please don't use or keep the racial or sexual slurs to a very very low minimum.
  • Griefing and theft are against the rules. BE READY TO BE BANNED!
  • Hacks? NO!.. You can't use those.
  • No advertising for your server. We are not a billboard folks.

Connect

The server is open to all players. Just please follow the rules or you will be banned.

• CONNECT: 107.170.191.135 || minecraft.cooltable.org
  • VERSION: Latest Version of Bukkit with a series of plugins to make our goals and play style possible.
  • BANS: mcbans.cooltable.org

VOTE FOR FREE STUFF!
ToxicAirEvent
Level 9 : Apprentice Engineer