The Dream Build Team

Humeztical's Avatar Humeztical4/20/15 8:58 pm
1 emeralds 128 3
4/21/2015 4:35 pm
Humeztical's Avatar Humeztical
Hi, I am the new recruit James23Gaming. I want to start a build team, so if anyone wants to apply, you will need to fill out the application below. I am sorry that some sometime necessary communication programs, but I have one. I will also need a server maker.

IGN:
PMC Name:
Steam Name (required):
A paragraph on why you want to join, (4-5 sentences long):
Copy/Paste The above application and answer in the COMMENTS.
Hope you will apply,
Thx , James
Humeztical
Level 1 : New Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/21/2015 4:35 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Humeztical
Mega, if you can get Steam I can communitcate, I don't have skype, it is very said
04/21/2015 4:05 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
DankArchon
IGN: MegaSpiral
PMC Name: MegaSpiral
Time Zone: Pacific (-8:00) GMT
Steam Name (required): I don't have steam account. I purchased MineCraft before it was released on Steam.

I've been playing MineCraft for a few years. I took a long break and now I'm back and looking for a new community. In the past, I have owned various servers (Minigames, HungerGames, Factions, Vanilla, ect..) I'm a novice coder with experience in HTML and CSS. I currently run a private server from my home and I'm willing to host specifically for a build team. I've worked in Social Media in the gaming industry for Sony and Zenimax.

No doubt, I wan't to assemble a build team, or join an established one. I'm very handy with WorldEdit and WorldGuard (I can provide schematics upon request).

I'm also very familiar with PEX and can set permissions for Multiple worlds. (Group Manager isn't much different)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I hope this information will suffice, and I hope to hear from you soon!

~MegaSpiral
04/21/2015 2:07 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
VKOlassa
Mate Join My Team Were Doing Amazing. And Looking For People, Just Contact Me On Skype
ThatKidWhoLikesYoutube
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome