The FireCraft Network is now recruiting!!!

Creeperslayer675's Avatar Creeperslayer6758/28/14 7:07 pm
1 emeralds 296 7
9/3/2014 7:47 pm
Sgtgizmo111's Avatar Sgtgizmo111
Hello, my name is Creeperslayer675, Owner of FireCraft, I am here to tell you we are now recruiting staff of all ranks, except Owner. If you are interested please join 162.72.210.156 and talk to me thanks for reading!
Creeperslayer675
Level 5 : Apprentice Ranger

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/03/2014 7:47 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Sgtgizmo111
i am applying for admin or moderator
IGN: sgtgizmo
Email: infinitetungsten@gmail.com
Past experience: was an admin of 5 servers, co owner of 2 servers and moderator of 4 servers.
Time zone: Central Time zone (UTC-06:00)
Availability: i am able to be on from around 4:45pm-9:00pm during the week and from 11:00am-10:00pm on the weekends.
Other: i'm a moderately good builder ( i will post a link to some pictures later) i have also been playing minecraft for around 4 and a half years.
Hope you except my application and if so contact me on skype.
09/01/2014 6:47 pm
Creeperslayer675
sorry for the server being down guys, i was having some troubles starting it up. but its up now WE ARE STILL IN NEED OF STAFF! Please join if interested
08/28/2014 9:52 pm
Level 25 : Expert Artist
Jacob72902
Post applying to:Admin or mod
Time Zone:Eastern standard time
How much experience have you got(idea) h ave been admin 5 time and mod 7 i have also owned 2 factions and co-owner one. the two that i owned close down because. not enough money. Not that much time on my hands. 2 none of my staff was there too help. the one i co-owned closed down because the guy got bored off minecraft and now has a gary's mod server and is making a mod-pack server. i have been builder o 3 servers ( of them is being built right now.)
Why do you want to be a ___(idea) would want to be mod or admin because i want to help and i would love to be staff on a hub server. i have always wanted to be staff on a hb server but never got the chance to be. I love helping people.
What can you bring to the team that other people can't(idea) can hep you with permission and i can do most things(such as commands, and making sure people follow rules). Not all people build and do commands.
Why should I trust you(idea) have never been banned and i don't hack or cheat. i hate people who jut go on servers and advertise or just use x-ray hacks to find diamonds.
How much time can you dedicate to the server(idea) can play 1 - 3 hours a day that includes during school. Somedays i might not be able to go on because of tests or quizzes.
Would you ever think about donating to the server:Yes
Email (if got one):Jakethemoderngamer@gmail.com
08/28/2014 9:43 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
tkmead1234
Ign: tkmead
Name: Tyler
Age (Atleast 14): 16
Experience: I have owned 2 servers. Co-owner of 1. Admin of 3. Mod of 3. I have been playing for at least 4 years.
What makes you a good admin: Good with commands. Trustworthy. Friendly and very helpful. I'm good at crowd control and immaturity will never be an issue. Besides that, like I said I've owned many servers and held many positions in my time so I know my way around many plugins such as essentials, worldguard, world edit, group manager, mcmmo, and many more.
What makes you better than other applicants: Experienced. I'm on minecraft from 4:00pm to 10:00 on week days and week ends all day. I am very Polite. i know java. but i will only if i have to. i perfer not very rusty on it. I believe that my maturity level far exceeds that of many of the other individuals who are applying for this position
What are your strengths:Command knowledge. Helpful to players.
How would you enforce the rules on the server: I would first ask to read the rules at spawn(for a first warning). Then i would restate the rule that they need to know or not following(For second warning). Then If not comprehending i would /kick for an I'm serious warning.
How can you Control moderators and players: I would warn them to listen or stop what they are doing. if this consists. I would talk to the owner about a demotion or demote if given permission.
08/28/2014 7:10 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Network
NerdyMechanic
its really laggy
08/28/2014 7:10 pm
Level 27 : Expert Modder
Glennotr
Ign Glennotron
I can help with commands

building and a lot of other things i have had a lot of experience of

working with all those things so you can trust me.

skype {Glennotron}

Timezone Mountain Time Zone (UTC-07:00)

I can help maintain the server when it gets way out of control

If there is an argument i will solve it so the players that are involved will enjoy the server even more.

I will never abuse my powers for my advantages

I'm 12 about 13 years old

been playing since 1.3.9

staff position Head-admin
So i hope you will accept this
08/28/2014 7:08 pm
Creeperslayer675
Also. We are a Factions, SG, Creative server with more coming soon
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024