The Fractured Realm[Custom Abilities, Factions, Kits]

-Ember's Avatar -Ember7/24/16 11:01 pm
1 emeralds 110
Server IP: fracturedrealm.vgmc.us

Hello, PlanetMC. Today I would like to talk about my latest server, The Fractured Realm. I have played on many Factions servers, and with this experience I have figured out what works best in a Factions server, and what doesn't. I have combined all my favorite features into this new server of mine, in hopes that it could become another great Factions server. Here is an outline of what I have created in this server, and what makes it unique:

The Spawn: The spawn is completely custom built, so it's not downloaded. It is simple enough that new players know where to go, yet complex enough to be visually appealing. It is also relatively level with the surrounding ground, so there aren't any cliffs that players have to jump off to get into the P-V-P area (I hate p-v-p drop-offs). There is also an open p-v-p area surrounding the spawn that is relatively devoid of trees and obstacles. This creates a open turf for p-v-p, and it still looks natural. The spawn looks like was built into the land, and not copy/pasted there (again, no cliffs). Inside the spawn there is a Kit/Info area, a shop with almost every item, a parkour area, and hidden dungeons for those who wish to explore.

Custom Plugins: To make sure my server was unique to any other, I spent a lot of time working on custom code for plugins to add into my server. When I was done, I ended up with a pile of what I call "ability items". These are custom items that add new powers into the game. These include resurrection abilities, flaming force-fields, and much more. All of these ability items are included in their own corresponding kits (using my own amazing kits plugin), and add a new twist to the KitPVP factions genre that sets The Fractured Realm apart from all the other regular factions servers out there.

Emeralds: In order to earn money on The Fractured realm, players must to seek out hidden emerald mines nearby the spawn where emeralds can be found and sold to the server for cash. But be careful! Because every mine is located in the warzone, which means that anybody can kill you for your emeralds. This adds another twist to the Factions server-type, and forces players to fight for money.

All in all, I put a lot of work into my server, and would like to see it grow. I already have a small group of people who say they love the server, and play on it daily. I hope that many more people will join and come to the same conclusion. Thank's for reading.

Server IP: fracturedrealm.vgmc.us
-Ember
Level 1 : New Miner