The Future

ShimmeringMoon's Avatar ShimmeringMoon2/23/17 5:01 pm
1 emeralds 505 7
2/25/2017 3:26 am
Noctris's Avatar Noctris
Yesterday I was thinking about how funny it would be if, about 500-1000 in the future, everything was back to how it was in Medieval times. Since when we think of the future, most of us think of Meet the Robinsons, with flying cars and stuff. What do you guys think the future will be like?
ShimmeringMoon
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/25/2017 3:26 am
Level 51 : Grandmaster Necromancer
Noctris
There will never be a bright future until we get a new world order.

As long as capitalism is the world order, there is no bright future.
02/24/2017 11:31 pm
Level 44 : Master Architect
Lachie1770
AshleyPlaysTV
self-driving planes.

I would never trust a computer driven plane.. And I'm sure a lot of people wouldn't either, who wants to be in the hands of a Computer on the ground let alone in the air. There are too many dangers with self driven stuff to be honest, are people that lazy that we have to automate Everything?

AshleyPlaysTV
One expert believes we may even ditch technology completely and go back to pens and paper.

He/she is not a expert if they think that... "Oh lets just ditch all the technology we have been working on for years for pen and paper" Yeah Right.

What a "Bright" future.
02/24/2017 10:30 pm
ShimmeringMoon
That's true as well, but we have to get RID of the smoke in our atmosphere as well.
I really hope nuclear power dies out and we use solar instead, nuclear just seems too dangerous for me. And then there's the nuclear waste.
02/24/2017 12:20 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Artist
ParadoxMM
Smoke wouldn't be an issue if nuclear or solar power really takes off.
02/24/2017 12:10 pm
ShimmeringMoon
Yeah, if we don't fix the atmosphere, the Earth won't be able to support life, and we'll all die.
02/23/2017 5:31 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
AshleyPlaysTV
As the world celebrates Back to the Future day, futurologists are already making predictions about how we will travel, work and live in the next 30 years.
By 2045, they foresee 'talking' buildings, windows being replaced by augmented reality screens and self-healing, self-driving planes.
But it won't be a fully autonomous society.
One expert believes we may even ditch technology completely and go back to pens and paper, while another predicts candles and incense sticks will become heavily regulated over health concerns.

If you are hoping to see the future to be technologically with advanced stuff, think again, the smoke, the o-zone layer is being broke. How long do you think the world will take in and last?
02/23/2017 5:08 pm
Level 24 : Expert Button Pusher
Azrath
I foresee space travel will be like today's car travel. Sad that I wont be here to experience it nor any of us unfortunately by 500-1000 years.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome