The Hooster [Staff/Team/Builders] Needed!!

KingKenDj's Avatar KingKenDj3/2/15 2:38 pm
1 emeralds 123 3
3/3/2015 2:01 pm
Rainbowz123's Avatar Rainbowz123
Hey there everyone! It's KingKenDj here! And today I've got an offer you can't refuse. You can officially apply for staff on TheHooster!

The following spoilers will offer the application for different ranks. Please copy and paste the application template for the rank you're applying for.

Moderators Application (Template).
Click to reveal
Staff Application: Moderator
Skype Name:
Are You Willing To Be Trained:
Will You Be Active:
How Long Have You Been Playing Minecraft:
Will You Help The Server Develop:
Are You Good With The /Fly Command:

On TheHooster we have a ranking system for the staff also! Maybe you could end up becoming head of the Team Mods? Once you've been trained this option will apply to you.

Builders Application (Template).
Click to reveal
Builders Application
Skype Name:
Are You Willing To Be Trained:
Will You Be Active:
How Long Have You Been Playing Minecraft:
Are You An Interior (Builder), Outerior Or Both:
Will You Help The Servers Builds Develop:

You can paste the screenshot on Imgur. Upload it on there, and paste the screenshot of your build on the question asked. The Website To Upload Your Screenshot - imgur.com

Some people may want to donate to the server, and they'll be offered the staff rank instantly. This is OPTIONAL. Donations above £10 ($12-$15) will be ranked to Mods (after a breif interview). You don't have to buy a rank (Package)! You need to donate for Moderator. Before donating we highly recommend you specify how much you're going to be donating. Mark your comment [Donation Path] if you're going to donate.

Donate to get Moderator/Staff instantly

It can take up to 12-24 hours for one of the Team members to reply to the application. Remember, this application offer has a time. This post will be up for a certain amount of time! Apply quickly to join The Dome! Our aim is to develop new plugins, and to deliver brilliant services to every person on the server.

Check out the server: thehooster.mcph.co
KingKenDj
Level 26 : Expert Engineer