The Minecraft Modinstaller 5.0 [MC 1.4.5-1.11.2] [UPDATED!]

Exzolid's Avatar Exzolid7/1/15 3:31 am
3/13/2017 9:40 am
Exzolid's Avatar Exzolid
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Did you always wonder if there was a Tool you could use to install mods without any problems? Do not look any further!
Let me introduce to you:

The Minecraft Modinstaller

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Introduction

Hello Planet Minecraft Community.
My name is Tobias and I am part of the Minecraft Modinstaller Team. My job is to keep the Modlist of the installer Up-2-date. The tool is already very popular in germany and now I am gonna advertise it here.

What does the installer do exactly?

Click to reveal
The Minecraft Modinstaller, created and developed by our developer Dirk, Is a free Simple-to-Use software for Mac, Windows and Linux. It allows to install the most popular Mods available on Curse, Minecraftforum and here. No need to worry about your files. Everything is an automatic process. Just select your Mods and click 'Install'. The mod will download in highspeed. The fastest, easiest and most comfortable way to install mods.
If that didn't answer your question(s) check out our FAQ:
http://www.minecraft-installer.com//faq.php

[center][b][size=150]Do you have a list of Mods I can download and install using this installer?[/size][/b]
[spoiler][color=#800000][b]Of course! Check out our Online-Modlist:
[url]www.minecraft-installer.com//mods2.php[/url]
There are over 200 Mods for Minecraft 1.4.5 to Minecraft 1.11.2![/b][/color][/center][/spoiler]
[center][bgcolor=red][color=red]----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/color][/bgcolor][/center]

[center][b][size=150]There is a warning Message on Windows before I start the tool.[/size][/b]
[spoiler][color=#800000][b]This message indicates only that we have not been identified and certified by Microsoft. We cannot afford a certification due to our small budget. So you can safely just click on "Run". If you still do not trust us, you convince yourself on[/b] [/color][url=www.virustotal.com/de/file/98b10c6bdae42e3692fff8b3ee743e985305cb5a7057bf5f411bcf77ce0f853c/analysis/1363454961/]Virustotal.[/url][/center][/spoiler]

[center][bgcolor=red][color=red]----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/color][/bgcolor][/center]

[b][center][size=150]Why aren't you using the original adf.ly links from the modders?[/size][/center][/b]
[spoiler][color=#800000][b][center]We would love to do that to support the modders for their awesome work but as you know; adf.ly is just a way to shorten urls and to earn money. Adf.ly is not a download portal. To be able to download the mods from the installer we need to use our own database or the direct download links. We promise, that we do not earn any money out of the mods. We pay our service using advertisements.
You can still support the modders by downloading their mods using their adf.ly links on your own and importing them into the installer using our import feature.[/center][/b][/color][/spoiler]

[b][center][size=150]Screenshots[/size][/center][/b]
[spoiler][img]www.minecraft-installer.com//img/neubig/home.png[/img]
[img]www.minecraft-installer.com//img/neubig/start.png[/img]
[img]www.minecraft-installer.com//img/neubig/fertig.png[/img][/spoiler]

[center][b][size=150]Download and update types[/size][/b]
[spoiler][color=#800000][b]There are 2 update types for this software.
1. General Software updates
This is the Installer itself You will get a notification when you launch on a old Installer version. If a new Softwareupdate is available you need to download the latest installer
from our website. (Current Version 5.0)
2. Modlist updates
This updates are downloading each time you start the installer. No need to visit our website. (Current Version 1-11-2.u95! This update includes alot more 1.10, 1.9 and 1.11.2 mods! Which? [url]www.minecraft-installer.com//mods2.php[/url] )
Alright. Now what are you waiting for? Try our tool! You can download the latest version on our Downloadpage:[/color]
[url]www.minecraft-installer.com//download.php[/url][/b][/center][/spoiler]

[color=#800000][size=85][b][center][url=www.minecraft-installer.de/impressum.php]Terms of Use and Privacy[/url] [German] © 2012-2017 Minecraft-Installer.de[/center][/b][/size][/color]
Exzolid
Level 7 : Apprentice Network