The Nest Recruitment ~Need~ Developers, Builders, and more!

ammaron's Avatar ammaron4/1/15 2:57 pm
1 emeralds 251 9
4/5/2015 3:52 pm
ammaron's Avatar ammaron
The Nest
This is a server I have been patiently awaiting for about a year I have recently released the Beta version of Super Smash Mobs and am now wanting to finish preparing this server. This Server will have many unique Mini Games players will love including a custom Hide and Seek with a unique twist, Paintball, and many others that are all unique in their very own way. The Hide and Seek has a twist of Batman, players will choose a villain to try to kill batman or survive until the end, while batman tries to kill them in this hide and seek. I have many other unique games I hope to see created.
The reason for this post is to hopefully continue on this pathway of getting staff, developers, youtubers, and builders. Please apply with the guide below and I hope to see you on.

Mod:
Name:
Experience:
Availability:
Mature:(how mature are you on a scale of 1/10)

Builder
Name:
Experience: (either show pictures on here or skype)
Availability:

Developer:
Name:
Past Projects:
Experience:
Availability:

GFX:
Name:
Past Projects:(can show pictures on here or skype)
Experience:
Availability:

Youtuber:
Name:
Subscribers:
Channel:
Availability:

Question? Comments? Concerns? Contact me!
Skype ammaron99
ammaron
Level 14 : Journeyman Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/05/2015 3:52 pm
ammaron
Still need developers and builders
04/03/2015 6:04 pm
ammaron
Still need staff
04/02/2015 2:53 pm
ammaron
Thank you for all the applications the Admin positions are now full those who got accepted will be contacted through here or skype. Thank You!! I am still looking for ever other position listed though.
04/01/2015 10:17 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
FearlessRJ
Developer: (If you're out of space for this slot, please read, for I will offer as much help as possible, and I'm not one of those normal guys.)

Name: FearlessRJ

Past Projects: Hmm, part of this is with the next question, (experience) I've been developer on many servers, which all went down because the owners didn't have the money to keep them up. How many servers? About 7. How many failed? 6, one is still going up without me, hopefully they'll launch, I quit because I thought the owner wasn't good enough, nothing personal.

Experience: Well you see, you might say that I am very bad from what I'm about to give you, but keep reading. I am only a config-based dev. I am very skilled though, I work fast, I work correctly, and I only work to the way you like it. Every single owner I've worked with, I studied them, and I made the server to their liking, all the chats, all the plugins, and whenever they need a plugin, they ask, five minutes later it's in. Depending on how big the plugins is how much time it takes me to edit it. If I want to edit essentials to the max, it takes me about 45 minutes. To the max = All The TP Stuff, Enchant-Based Stuff, Chat Colors, Chat Prefixes, Commands, Spawns, and pretty much everything else in about 45 minutes. I've made a Prison Server, Kit-PvP Server, Factions Server, Skyblock Server, and a GTA Server, but of course, I'm never owner because I don't have the funds, and they all went down because of insufficient funds. Also, I should tell you. I am currently learning Java, to start making plugins, but that will take time, so sorry about that. And hey, if you don't accept me as a dev, I'll be super happy with any other rank, because what you expect from the outcome of your server makes me think you're a great owner, with a great imagination, that will hopefully come true. But I'm telling you, if you have me as a dev, any task I will do super quickly, and there won't be a mistake. And don't worry, super quickly doesn't mean finished fast but messy, but means finished fast and finished nicely and neatly. Also, I can setup websites. I won't go into detail 'cause you've read enough from me, but keep that in mind, I'm good at it.

Availability: I am available about 3-4 hours a day, maybe more. Message me on Skype and wait for my reply, one I reply, give me the task, and expect it finished.

Mature:(how mature are you on a scale of 1/10) I can be as mature as a person can be, and I can be as immature as a person can be, but I control my maturity level depending on where I am, who I'm with, and what I'm doing.

Good Luck to you and to your server, The Nest, I'm RJ, and I hope I'll see you some time real soon.
04/01/2015 7:12 pm
Farmose1998
Builder
Name: Sebastian
Ign:Farmose
Experience: (either show pictures on here or skype): skype
Availability:3+ hours a day
Mature:(how mature are you on a scale of 1/10) depends on situation 8.5
04/01/2015 6:29 pm
picasso80
Developer: Plugin manager / In-game / web developer / plugin developer
Name: James
Past Projects: I have made a website before a plugin and working on a new server called Helios-craft! I want to help on this also
Experience: 2 years +
Availability: 1-4 hours on school days 5-6 hours weekends
Mature:(how mature are you on a scale of 1/10) I would say 8-9
04/01/2015 5:57 pm
efalloute
Admin
Name: Evan
Experience: I've been admin on smaller servers. About 15 times.
Availability: Monday-Thursday= I'm available from 3P.M. (PST) to 9P.M. (PST) Friday-Sunday= 10A.M. to 12A.M.
Mature:(how mature are you on a scale of 1/10) On a scale of 1/10, to be honest, i believe i am a 9/10.

Thanks and Please Don't Let the Age Deceive You.
04/01/2015 5:51 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Network
Brady_Flash
Admin
Name: BradyFlash
Skype: If you need it tell me a different way and I will tell you it.
Experience: I have owned my own server 4 times 3 times I ran out of money, and the last one the other owner changed the email password and everything then sold the server and I have been admin on other servers but they got boring and they didnt pay me enough on the amount of work I did so i resigned
Availability: weekdays 1-4 hours weekends 1-8 hours
Mature:(how mature are you on a scale of 1/10) around 8 and 9 it depends on my mood.
04/01/2015 5:36 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Joemackdan
Admin
Name: Joey
Experience: I was admin on Arkham for a little while until I got into a fight with the owner and was kicked off the staff team. I was also admin on many other small servers.
Availability: Most of the day. I go to school from 6 A.M. to 3:15 P.M. and am on for about 5-6 hours a day.
Mature:(how mature are you on a scale of 1/10) I would say a 8 when I'm joking around and 9.5 when I'm serious
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome