The old gamer

Subwoofer's Avatar Subwoofer12/3/16 9:34 am
1 emeralds 117
Hi guys, girlz, boyz, menz and womenz !
I know PMC since 2-3 years but i only subscribed since 2-3 weeks.
I will not lie, i didn't buyed MC yet but i'm thinking to soon as i first played on beta 1.7 and this game totally push my creative buttons since then.
I'm an adult minecrafter ! Hell yeah 32 years old and i'm still gaming, well if you think it's abnorm i'll simply tell you that our world is normless since long ago, and if you think it's odd, it's your useless problem, not mine, just read what follows to calm down.
Life is short and odd for most of us, when you will become an adult "maybe" you will go live alone and you then,at least, need a house, a car, some food to eat, heating, electricity, potable water, internet connection, clothes and to craft each of these goodies there is only one recipe guys : CASH. So you work, 8-9-10-11-12-16 hours/day to maintain those needs, then you come home and you craft your dinner and the meal for the next day. The luckiests of us just work a bit for much cash while they still live with theyr mom and dad paying every necessity while I'm the man on the other side, living alone, breaking myself in two everyday to gain my little bread, going out with friends on friday searching for our twin soul, sharing my shelter with a MILF on saturday night and yes, still gaming on MC and others games with a 2003 pc that still uses XP OS, i like it and that's my hobby.
But, you should know this : Afterall i'm free, we're all free, you just need to choose whatever you want to do with your life, just spend time crafting it, you can be happy only if you want to.
Remember : Time is the biggest present we can offer cause this is the unique thing that will never come back.

I like my parents, my friends, womenz, my cat, cars and gaming.

Cheers !
Subwoofer
Level 29 : Expert Architect