» The Paralyte Network | Recruiting Moderators «

Fluenza_'s Avatar Fluenza_4/25/16 8:44 am
6/13/2016 3:56 pm
Donii's Avatar Donii

Hi all potential applicants,
Thank you for taking the interest in joining our team. Before applying, please be aware that you must realize that there's a big responsibility you must uphold - as you will represent the network. Please read the requirements, responsibilities and the like; so you are fully aware of what you're applying for. Additionally, please be honest - we will find out if you're lying.

I'd like to add that Paralyte is currently under development, so we do not have a server IP for you to join - nor a website where you can join-up... not yet anyways!

Requirements
» You must have a working microphone.
» English is your first language.
» Able to follow the application format (see below) - otherwise we will deny you immediately.
» You must be at least 13 years old.

Responsibilities
» Ability to moderate the server and forums effectively.
» You must be active .
» Deal with players issues at hand fairly.
» Follow the staff code of conduct.
» Present yourself in a positive light when doing your moderation duties.

Screening process (FYI)
We do not instantly promote users to moderator from just the applications. We do host Teamspeak interviews. Only accepted applicants may proceed to book an interview. Just because you have a successful application, it does not guarantee the moderator position.

We're only accepting Moderators. If you're successful in the application process, you will be privately messaged with information about the next step!

Application FORMAT
In-game username
Why do you want to become Moderator for Paralyte?
List 3 attributes that define you, explain them too.
Do you have any experience as a Moderator?
If accepted, what can you bring to the staff team?
Do you have Teamspeak?
Do you know what Slack is?
Do you have a recording software available/downloaded?

I wish everyone the best of luck, and I hope to see you join our staff team soon
Fluenza_
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/13/2016 3:56 pm
Level 21 : Expert Dolphin
Donii
Moderators are needed! Make sure to apply! Even if you're not wanting to apply, getting a community for us is good enough
06/11/2016 2:54 pm
Donii
Still looking for Moderators, apply now!
06/03/2016 5:26 pm
Donii
Our release date has been changed, check it out here: http://forums.theparalyte.net
05/31/2016 5:48 pm
Donii
We currently have 3 Moderators and we're looking for around 5, if you think you're good enough and have met all the requirements, apply on our Forums at http://forums.theparalyte.net!
05/28/2016 5:48 pm
Donii
Applications are still open and we're getting closer and closer to the release! Make sure to apply!
05/27/2016 4:38 pm
Donii
Keep applying for the chance to be a Moderator on The Paralyte Network! Apply here: http://forums.theparalyte.net
05/24/2016 12:42 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Network
Team Neon
You should all check out the new Logo's for this Network! Pretty amazing work! http://forums.theparalyte.net/threads/brand-new-logos.32/
05/21/2016 10:20 am
Donii
The Paralyte release information has now been published, check it out here: http://forums.theparalyte.net/threads/the-official-release-information.30/#post-96
05/17/2016 8:50 am
Donii
We're still in need of Moderators, make sure to check out our Forums http://forums.theparalyte.net for more information about our custom coded Network!
05/16/2016 7:51 am
Donii
The Paralyte is still in need of many Moderators! Make sure to apply now! Http://forums.theparalyte.net
05/14/2016 10:15 am
Donii
We're now only accepting applications submitted through our Forums; http://forums.theparalyte.net.

Make sure you meet the requirements and expectations before applying for The Paralyte!
05/14/2016 3:58 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Explorer
Piggaroni
In-game username Piggaroni
Timezone (or place of residence): UTC +8
Why do you want to become Moderator for Paralyte? I would love to keep peace on the server and due to my overall opinions nothing will really phase me as an insult, but I will gladly accept something along the lines of harass and appropriately take the steps in not having it happen again. On-top of this, I will spend a vast amounts of time on the server, so I would be ensuring chat safety in case no other staff are on or are AFK. I have much experience in moderating (chat and activities going on). I am knowledgeable of the commands used by a helper and can solve player issues quite fast, either it be an argument, question or harassment. I am capable of accomplishing these tasks without the use of a command in many cases. I am not snappy and am always willing to help, I never have the need to argue/fight with someone, which some people might have. Also, I have a quick eye for mischief, I can always see when something is going wrong and I always look out for griefers and spammers. and basically that's it.
Helpful, Being helpful is a very good trait for others to look up to you. You help others they will help you back in return.

Innovative, Being innovative is thinking out of the box. I can be able to think of many ways to deal with player issues.

Friendly, I am very friendly. Being friendly will result in people being nice to you and feel safe around you and working with you. If you are aggressive, people won't really like you and ignore you.

Do you have any experience as a Moderator? Yes indeed. I used to be a Helper on this factions server , It was a really great learning experience and the staff of the server are great, dedicated people. This means that i'm not new to the way the owner runs the server and I'm familiar with everything it takes to become a staff member. The reason I decided to resign the last time i was a staff member is because of the fact that a lot of my friends on the server stopped playing, the holidays came around and I didn't have as much time to play and didn't feel like I would be able to put as much effort into the server as I was doing before. But now I've found a new passion for the server which doesn't involve my friends, or any distractions. With it being as it is I feel I can make new friends, have even more fun and therefore be more dedicated to the job. I hope you would consider taking me back onto the team where I feel safe. I have managed a server before and I know how the servers works and all I have been Co Owner on this server until the owner was being immature and banned me and my friend which were staff members. We were also Head Admin on OP Network. Which got shut down after 2 months. I have much experience in moderating (the server and activities going on). I am knowledgeable of the commands used by a moderator and can solve player issues quite fast, either it be an argument, question or harassment. I am capable of accomplishing these tasks without the use of a command in many cases. I have experienced being moderator on servers. I also have experience running forums, gaming communities, and other sites of the like.
If accepted, what can you bring to the staff team?
I would love to bring some great ideas for the server to expand and be able to stand out with other servers as I am very creative and I worked with a lot of servers before. I also know how to deal with many issues on the server.
Do you have Teamspeak? It doesn't look like it works on my computer. But no.
Do you know what Slack is? I do, but I have never used it.
Do you have a recording software available/downloaded? Yes, I have Fraps and also an installed recording tab for Windows 10.
05/15/2016 6:31 am
Fluenza_
Please apply at: http://forums.theparalyte.net
We're no longer accepting applications from this thread!
05/09/2016 12:57 pm
Donii
The Paralyte is still in need of Moderators!
05/07/2016 9:44 am
Donii
We have now released the Forums to the community. Make sure to sign up here: http://forums.theparalyte.net
05/06/2016 10:41 pm
FluffyUnicorn_
In-game username: FluffyUnicorn_

Timezone (or place of residence): EST

Why do you want to become Moderator for Paralyze? I want to be a moderator because I love being a part of a community and helping people out. In real life, I really love the satisfaction that comes with getting a thank you from someone you've helped, or even just helping someone without a response. Overall, helping people just makes my "world go round" I'd I love to apply that to another part of my life ( minecraft ). Also, I love being a part of a community, and to have friends and other people to talk to. I think I'm a pretty social person, and being a part of a staff allows me to express how social I am and be more outgoing.

Caring. I love to put others needs before my own. Seeing other people happy makes me just the same, and that is a pretty good reward.

Humorous. I love to joke around and have fun, but at the same time I can focus and work well. Often I will make jokes ( so expect that xD ) but my sense of humor will not distract me from being a good mod and working well.

Responsible. I feel like I am pretty responsible. I have been in many real life situations that require responsibility. ( babysitting, leading clubs in school, schoolwork in general, captain of sports teams, etc. ) So I definitely feel like this is one of my best traits.

Do you have any experience as a Moderator? Yes I helped/moderated for a server for about two months. However, it shut down because the owner didnt have enough time to keep it up. It was very devastating but I'm hoping to get back into being a part of a staff team

If accepted, what can you bring to the staff team? Well, I have good social skills and ca communicate with people easily. Along with that, I have patience to deal with members and rule breakers. Also, I'm responsible and can handle stressful situations, which I believe is important for being a part of a team that runs and helps out with a server full of people that you want to please and make happy.

Do you have Teamspeak? Yes I do

Do you know what Slack is? No, I'm not sure, but after looking it up it seems pretty easy to use and I would be able to pick it up easily.

Do you have a recording software available/downloaded? Yes
05/14/2016 3:26 am
Fluenza_
Contacted!
05/06/2016 6:10 pm
Donii
The release of this Network will be towards the end of May. If you have any questions about the release make sure to check out our forums for more information http://forums.theparalyte.net

This Minecraft Network isn't something for people to be applying and messing around on, you have to be professional and serious. We're a fully professional team with a lot of previous experience. We have 3 Developers who all know how to code. The whole of our Network is custom coded and not a single thing downloaded

If you wish to get in contact with us, please email business@theparalyte.net

Make sure you meet the full requirements which can be found at the top of this thread, before applying!
05/06/2016 9:05 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Network
Infinityy_PVP
And now i know what slack is
05/06/2016 9:04 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Network
Infinityy_PVP
In-game username sanjay82
Timezone (or place of residence): centeral time zone
Why do you want to become Moderator for Paralyte? I want to become and admin but I want to because I fell like I have responsibility in minecraft and being a moderator would help fulfil it
List 3 attributes that define you, explain them too. Cool, Smart, Funny(sometimes...)
Do you have any experience as a Moderator? Yes i was an owner coowner dev admin head admin helper and head mod be4
If accepted, what can you bring to the staff team? Porbably more people and mabeye according to you
Do you have Teamspeak? yes
Do you know what Slack is? no but im reaserching it rightnow
Do you have a recording software available/downloaded? yes
05/06/2016 9:55 pm
Fluenza_
Hi,
Unfortunately your application lacks the suitable detail that I am currently looking for, therefore I have concluded that your application will be denied this time around. Thanks for applying, though!
05/06/2016 8:59 am
Fluenza_
If you're still interested, please apply very soon! We're almost set for release - and we need staff!
04/27/2016 3:14 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Network
Team Neon
The Builds on this Network are pretty impressive, I wonder which build team built them
04/25/2016 11:23 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
Shinyhevb
In-game username: Shinyhevb
Timezone (or place of residence): Australia (GMT + 10 or PST + 17)
Why do you want to become Moderator for Paralyte? I would like to be a moderator as I really like to help players with issues as well as read players' thoughts and suggestions for servers on forums. Also, I like to be able to deal with players when they're not following the rules rather than stand idly by whilst I have to wait for a staff member to do so. Finally, most servers today have some amount of corruption within their staff team, so I would like to join a new server with a clean slate to prevent such a thing from happening.
List 3 attributes that define you, explain them too: Fun - I love to talk to other players and become friends with them. Serious - Whenever it is necessary, I will deal with issues and situations accordingly without hesitation even if my friends are breaking rules. Random - At all other times, I just like to troll around overall have fun.
Do you have any experience as a Moderator? Yes, I am currently an admin on another server after being a moderator after being a trial mod. I have been a staff member for around 7 months now. I can provide proof if needed.
If accepted, what can you bring to the staff team? I can help provide suggestions with the future problems that the server may have and moderate any lower ranked staff members (if there are any). If there is a need, I can help with some building among other things if it's necessary.
Do you have Teamspeak? Yes, I use it quite often.
Do you know what Slack is? No, but I just looked it up and it seems to be an interesting team messaging application.
Do you have a recording software available/downloaded? No, as I've never had to use any sort of recording software even while I was a staff member.
05/01/2016 12:04 am
Fluenza_
I've privately messages you regarding your experiences.
We're still looking for willing applicants!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome