2/4/2013 6:20 pm
BandwidthSlayer's Avatar BandwidthSlayer
The Poke'world RP

by SquishyZaUltra

RP here:

http://www.planetminecraft.com/forums/post1675716.html#p1675716

Extra note:
Click to reveal
There may be another thread that says, "The Poke'world RP (Abandoned Post)" somewhere in the forums. For those that are wondering, I posted the thread in the wrong section so I did things easy by moving over to a different thread. ^^; ( I'm such a derp. XD ) Also, if one of you Moderators out there happen to find it, please delete it. XD Thanks.

Note( Please Read )..:
Open for the note
Hi there! It's Squishy again! I'm the same person that owns "The Silva Region RP" btw. XD (The Silva Region RP was a success. Here's the link to the OOC in case you would like to join:

http://www.planetminecraft.com/forums/the-silva-region-t182820.html) Anyways, this is an RP for "Poke'mutants", if you must. Anyways, hope this one becomes a success, too! ^^

AAAAAnyways, let's get on with the storyline!

Storyline:
Clicky -> HERE <- for storyline
The world of Pokemon is well known to all of the existence around it. "Planet Pokemon" if you would like to call it. Some call it "Pokemon World", however. But a planet out of this dimension is, too, with the title, "Pokemon World"...well...somewhat anyways. This a great world of fun. A world without humans--yet alas pokemon. In fact...this world is populated........with Poke'people.

If "Poke'people is too long, there's "Poke'man", and "Poke'woman", and some even call the young children, "Poke'children", "Poke'boys" and "Poke'girls". It depends on your preference. But in this world, there is fun, academies, if you must, "Poke'battles", and more. The Poke'people sometimes immitate Planet Pokemon for the sake of fun. They do poke'battles by facing eachother in a battle. Some poke'people group together for the sake of teams and teamwork. There are made-up "gyms" and some even vote for an Elite 4.

All poke'people may look around in space and all with ONE rule to it all, This rule is somewhat difficult, depending the person. The rule--NO HUMANS! This reason is for if a human--maybe even a pokemon--were to discover their world somehow someway, there would be trouble, and maybe even danger.

Overall terms of the world's surfaces and skies and seas, the world is a peaceful land of joy and fun...

The rules/instructions for RPing:

1) NO GOD-MODDING OR SUPER-CONTROL!

2) Every Poke'person has a time to fail or succeed. In otherwords........NO PERFECT POKE'PEOPLE!!!!

3) There CAN be levels but it can't be so severe unless it's like 50 over 1 or something( That's just an example ). NO level 100!!!!! Be fair about it. There can't be a HUGE advantage over another poke'person. If someone wants their poke'person like lvl 2 or something and someone already wanted their poke'person something like lvl 40, that can't be helped.

4) BE REALISTIC FOR CRYIN' OUT LOUD! A Poke'Tepig CAN'T have Water-type moves!!! Just SERIOUSLY! Be realistic!

5) There can't be one billion Poke'Mewtwos and 50 million Poke'Mews. Please at least try to keep it to 1 Poke'Mewtwo and Poke'Mew each, guys.

6) If you're thinking about love and romance, you have to be good at it. Also....NO SEX NO MATTER HOW OLD YOUR POKE'PERSON IS!

7) DON'T COPY OTHER PEOPLE'S APPS!!!!!

8) NO TROLLING OR FLAME WARS!!!!

9) You can mix a human with up to 2 pokemon. (In otherwords: Third Human, Third <Pokemon>, Third <Other Pokemon>) You can't mix with 3 pokemon and a human. (Thirds is max) No complete humans or pokemon. (Also, don't do the 1/5 pokemon and 4/5 human stuff. It has to be equal. (This rule doesn't count if you're making it like...48% human, 48% pokemon, 4% other pokemon. (<-- That's an example btw)) I don't like it when people get smart by making it like 99.9% human and .1% pokemon. So none of that.)

10) Put " *Poke-Poke* " in your "Anything Else?"

NOTE: Your pokemon CAN evolve! If you're a mix of 2 pokemon and 1 human, you can choose to evolve one pokemon part into its evolved form WITHOUT evolving the other pokemon part. HUMANS CANNOT EVOLVE!

Note: Regardless on what pokemon you set, you will be mixing with a human.

Application:
Name:
Pokemon(1):
Pokemon(2)(OPTIONAL):
Backstory(At LEAST 1 paragraph long!):
Personality:
Appearance(IF POSSIBLE a pic please):
Anything Else?:

NOTE: If you are applying for a villain, please put "Villain Application" at the top. If you are planning on doing a "grunt", you don't have to apply unless the grunt is unique or something like that.

My app(s):

First:

Click to reveal
Name: Shiro Reshiram
Pokemon(1): Reshiram
Pokemon(2)(OPTIONAL): Kyurem
Ability: Turboblaze (Reshiram) Pressure (Kyurem)
Backstory(At LEAST 1 paragraph long!): Shiro's life changed after her mother passed away. It was hard for her to be alone. But eventually she got used to it. When she decided to go out to be a champion, she was actually very good with fighting. People always underestimated her to be weak since she was female but she didn't let that stop her. She learned to master her weaknesses and strength with the help of her father.
She wasn't like all of the others. She was very curious how a human looked. How a pokemon at that. She wanted to know which she would be if she was one. She was always in her Reshiram form. She found it more confortable to be how she was. Therefore, she barely uses her Kyurem powers. But she always kept her fathers words in mind. Those words were--"Sometimes you got to do something different. If you're always the same, you'll be predicable some day."
Personality: Bold, sweet, friendly, somewhat shy, however. Can be pretty rough sometimes.

(No, I didn't make the image. >w< But I do plan on making one.)
Anything Else?: *Poke Poke*

Secondary:

Click to reveal
Name: Kuro Zekrem
Pokemon(1): Kyurem
Pokemon(2)(OPTIONAL): Zekrom (somewhat)
Ability: Pressure (Kyurem) Teravolt (Black Kyurem)
Backstory(At LEAST 1 paragraph long!): Kuro was the unusual one of all of his cousins. For starters, he had Zekrom DNA, but he couldn't become Zekrom completely due to being only 20% Zekrom. This made it only possible to become Black Kyurem. Secondly, he was always a little late for events instead of on schedule. Thirdly, he always said certain things a little different. All of his cousins and siblings teased him except for one cousin--Shiro Reshiram. She always said, "Come on, don't stop to rest now. If you stop now, you'll never catch up with the others in the race of life," to Kuro. Kuro found this as words of wisdom and respected Shiro no matter how much younger she was.
Personality: Kuro is the low-confident type. He eagerly needs confidence to keep going. That's why he'd hang out with Shiro a lot. He's quiet and a bit smooth and on-going most of the time, but he can really lose his temper if you mess with him the right way.

Anything Else?: *Poke-Poke* Ouch, I poked myself! >,< Why did I do that again? I don't know!

Villain:

Click to reveal
Villain Application:
Name: Hikuro Darsellia
Pokemon(1): Darkrai
Pokemon(2)(OPTIONAL): Cresselia
Gender: Genderless, but some call them a male and others call them a female.
Ability: Bad Dreams (Darkrai) Levitate (Cresselia)
Backstory(At LEAST 1 paragraph long!): Hikuro was once your average Darkrai. Giving others terrible nightmares and moving around. They very lonely, though. Hikuro wanted friends when they was younger, but everyone rejected them because of their ability, "Bad Dreams" and how they were dark. (This caused Hikuro to be what he was when he was the average Darkrai.) But one day, Hikuro was fighting Cresselia when somehow, the two merged together. Hikuro spent years trying to find the answers of how they merged and how they can unmerge. But no answers were found. They eventually gave up and decided to try engulfing their Cresselia half in darkness. It was only awhile before Hikuro was too weak to continue. And no matter how dark Hikuro gets, they always have a spark of kindness in them...
(Note: "Hikuro" is a mix of "Hikari" and "Kuro", "Hikari" meaning "Light" and "Kuro" meaning "Dark" or "Black".)
Personality: In the Darkrai forme, Hikuro is quiet somewhat, yet very violent. Can lose their temper sometimes depending on how they are. In the Cresselia forme, Hikuro is somwhat the same as the Darkrai forme, but more forgiving and soft. Some say that Hikuro is "half-good, half-bad" since the amount of kindness and rudeness is almost equal. Hikuro is often in the Darkrai forme, however.
Darkrai Forme:

Cresselia Forme:

Anything Else?: *Poke-Poke*

Other RPers:

Typhlosionboy:

First:

Click to reveal
Name: Paul
Pokemon(1):Cyndaquil
Pokemon(2)(OPTIONAL): Mudkip
Ability: Flash Fire (As Cymdaqui;) Damp (As Mudkip)
Backstory: While playing his Piktendo DS, he heard that all children of 13 years old have to go out and proven them selfs of the title champion and battle! So He went out on a journey to meet lots of Poke-people and become the champion (even though he didn't really want to do it...)
Personality: Timid
Appearance:

I didn't want to make it too much of a mutant =\
Anything Else?: He does not like to battle and mostly plays with his Piktendo DS (<-- lulz) and is scared of Humans. *Poke-Poke*

Secondary:

Click to reveal
Name: Stephan
Pokemon(1): Ampharos
Pokemon(2)(OPTIONAL): NO!!!
Ability: Static
Backstory: When he was a Mereep, his parents left him alone in the woods, But a Kangaskan decided to take care of him. As he grew up, he wanted to protect them those who need help. He finally left his Mother so he can protect Humans and Pokemon, He got his Scarf from his mom and still wears it proudly!
Personality: Brave, Silents, Only fights for a good reason. Protect his Friends.
Appearance:
Anything Else?: <--- Can't Touch this! *Poke-Poke*

Villain:

Click to reveal
Name: Nagi Zekrom
Pokemon(1): Zekrom
Pokemon(2)(OPTIONAL): Cobalion
Ability: Terravolt (Zekrom) Justified (Cobalion)
Backstory(At LEAST 1 paragraph long!):His Live changed when his mother passed away, He started to act like he's the best fighter in the world or something and wanted to become Champion to prove his Power. Even after losing to Shiro he still thinks he is better then her and can defeat her any place, any time. Unlike Shiro, he likes to switch between Zekrom and Cobalion form, his father told him not to act so foolish, but he just ignored it and left Blackwind.
Personality: Bold, Bossy, Inpatient, Likes to think he is the best.

Chronalga:

First:
Click to reveal
Name: Poke'alga
Pokemon(1): Dialga
Pokemon(2): Zoroark
Ability: Illusion
Poke'alga has ruled the dimension of time for millions of years. Then, the dark aura came, and he became possessed. Time has been very unstable since that fateful day. It has taken all the light that Poke'alga can muster to prevent him from becoming entirely evil. He decided to try and find counsel in the realm of mortals, and stumbled upon a human being by the name of Travis. Poke'alga tried to befriend him, but the dark aura did everything in its power to prevent the friendship, and eventually fused Travis and Poke'alga together. It is now a captive soul, wanting free, and a legend, wanting to free. The darkness is keeping them alive, but Poke'alga and Travis fluctuate between matter and anti-matter. In the new Anti-Human era, if Travis is discovered, he will be slain, and the master of time will fall with it.
Personality: Quiet, contained, but powerful. can be extremely competitive, and loves a good adventure.

Secondary:
Click to reveal
Name: Celebria
Pokemon1: Celebi
Pokemon2 (Optional): Zorua
Ability: Illusion
Backstory: The daughter of Poke'alga, Celebria rules the dimension of time with her father. She has some of the corrupted genes in her, but is not affected by Travis. She enjoys battling with other Poke'people, and strives to become the Champion to impress her father. Her rambunctious and adamant personality prevents her from having many friends, but she is respected by many. Her friend, Mewmew (The current Poke'Champion) has taught her everything she knows, and combined with her time-warping abilities, she could easily become the Champion. But can she overcome her dark past?
Personality: headstrong, rash, and very competitive, but she wants to be friendly and likes battling other Poke'people. She is very determined to reach her goals so that she can impress her father.
Appearance (Picture please!)

Anything else: *Poke-Poke*

zane6200:

First:
Click to reveal
Name: Akio
Pokemon(1): Sceptile
Pokemon(2)(OPTIONAL):
Ability: Overgrow
Backstory(At LEAST 1 paragraph long!): Akio always love to battle since he was young, he was thrilled when he could leave to go out to become a champion. Akio fought many people, over the years, and learned to stand up to most of his weaknesses. He almost broke his record of 13 victories in a row, when he lost to Shiro. Yet even though he lost he still loved to fight, and one day wanted to fight Shiro again. When Akio isn't fighting he is relaxing on a high tree branch enjoying the sunlight on his face.
Personality: Doesn't speak a lot. Loves to battle. Loves high places.
http://www.google.com/imgres?hl=en&tbo=%20...%20,s:0,i:336

Secondary:
Click to reveal
Name: Myra
Pokemon(1): Armaldo
Pokemon(2)(OPTIONAL): N/a
Ability: Battle Armor
Backstory(At LEAST 1 paragraph long!): Myra was always loved an adventure, traveled around to town to tow, always making sure to battle someone from each town to see how the battle styles were different. Myra won most of her battles due to her Battle Armor ability which guarded her from all Critical hits. She also lost quite a few of them from being reckless. She is always friendly towards strangers, unless they giver her a reason to hate them.
Personality: Hyper, Loud, Friendly, and quick to anger.
http://s160.beta.photobucket.com/user/K%20...%205.jpg.html
Anything Else?: No no..... OH WAIT.... wait no no...... Just kidding Poke-Poke!!!

Villain:
Click to reveal
Villain Application:
Name: Tia
Pokemon(1): Metagross
Pokemon(2)(OPTIONAL):
Ability: Clear Body
Backstory(At LEAST 1 paragraph long!): Tia was always an outcast from other, because she never spoke to the other, and whenever she, or someone else was hurt, she would laugh at the pain, like it was a game to her. So of course when she grew old enough. She set out to cause Pain everywhere, not caring as she did it. Even if she takes it to far. She always laughs when causing others pain.
Personality: Silent, loves pain, Hardly shows emotions except when she caused pain to others.

Anything Else? SQUISHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! POKE-POKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My only Villain app. MY ONLY ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cutielaurenie:

Click to reveal
Name Vui

Pokemon Giratina

Gender Genderless, But most think that Vui is female.

Ability Levitate.

Backstory Vui is different from the other Pokemon, As she was born in the Reversal Realm. Her parent was the one and only Arcues, But when it left she had no-one to turn to and became lonely. She was slightly corrupted but when she left the Reversal Realm, Vui saw many creatures like her in all shapes and sizes. But when she tryed to talk to them or interact with them they cowered in fear and dashed away from her. Vui was lonely because no-one dared to go near her but one day a Spearow confronted her. She became friends with it but one day it disappeared. But she had many friends because Spearow showed that Vui was harmless and was only scary in appearance. Since Spearow left, The other poke-people became scared of her again and didn't approach her because Spearow wasn't with her. Vui tried to confront the other poke-people but they still hid. She stayed on her own and was lonely. Vui is awaiting the return of Spearow.

Personality Vui attempts to show no emotion whatsoever, But usually she is Lonely, Bored and Brave.

Appearance

Anything Else? Poke-poke. Also she can Levitate... Because her ability. If too op will not use P:

--Squishy <3
SquishyZaUltra
Level 49 : Master Pirate

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/04/2013 6:20 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Network
BandwidthSlayer
ThunderFang
homieknight34Sorry for the long wait for a backstory anyhow I re did my ap here it is.
Name: Shaun
Pokemon 1: Infernape
Pokemon 2(Optional): Arceus
Backstory: Shaun was very young when he first had the dream to become a pokemaster. He had seen this show about a pokeprofessor who was very intellegent with poke. Shaun saw many different types and kinds of poke, After he saw that show he swore that one day he would become a pokemaster. The day finally came, the day he was to start his journey to become a pokemaster.
Ability: Turboblaze
Appearence:
Personality: adamant brave fights even when he cnt win

I'm not Squishy,but both Arceus and Infernape cannot learn Turboblaze. Just like to point out Also,Poke's are half human half pokemon and to be a 'pokemaster' you would catch other Poke...So that means that you're catching humans in tiny balls...Er,yea.

You tell em' thunderfang.
01/25/2013 5:59 pm
SquishyZaUltra
ThunderFang
homieknight34Sorry for the long wait for a backstory anyhow I re did my ap here it is.
Backstory: Shaun was very young when he first had the dream to become a pokemaster. He had seen this show about a pokeprofessor who was very intellegent with poke. Shaun saw many different types and kinds of poke, After he saw that show he swore that one day he would become a pokemaster. The day finally came, the day he was to start his journey to become a pokemaster.
Appearence:

I'm not Squishy,but both Arceus and Infernape cannot learn Turboblaze. Just like to point out Also,Poke's are half human half pokemon and to be a 'pokemaster' you would catch other Poke...So that means that you're catching humans in tiny balls...Er,yea.

You've got it nailed down, doncha? XD

--Squishy <3
01/25/2013 9:55 am
Level 30 : Artisan Bunny
Typhlosionboy
And homie, Becoming a Pokemon master by traveling and meeting other Poke'people doesn't really make much sense (in my opinion).
Maybe you can try becoming champion or something? just a suggestion.
01/23/2013 7:50 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Miner
anonpmc195880
[deleted]
01/23/2013 8:25 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Network
HomieKnight34
By pokemaster I mean that I will travel the region to meet new poke, not capture them. And I will change the abilities one question what is the name of arceus's ability.
01/23/2013 8:28 am
Typhlosionboy
Multitype (changes the users type when holding a plate), and please edit your post, don't post it again.
It's annoying for us and for you, because you have to write everything again and we just get spammed by them.
so please edit your post.

(Infernape's Types are "Blaze" (Raises Fire-Type Moves in a pinch) adn it's hidden ability is "Iron Fist" (Boosts the power of Punching Moves)

Punching Moves
(Punching moves are (Bold are moves Infernape can use):
Bullet Punch
Comet Punch
Dizzy Punch
Drain Punch
DynamicPunch
Fire Punch
Focus Punch
Hammer Arm
Ice Punch
Mach Punch
Mega Punch
Meteor Mash
Shadow Punch
Sky Uppercut
Thunder Punch
01/23/2013 2:40 am
anonpmc195880
[deleted]
01/23/2013 12:03 am
HomieKnight34
What?
01/22/2013 11:54 pm
Level 25 : Expert Artist
SilentAero
Appearence:

wat
01/22/2013 10:51 pm
HomieKnight34
Sorry for the long wait for a backstory anyhow I re did my ap here it is.
Ability: Blaze , Multype
Appearence:
01/22/2013 7:18 am
anonpmc195880
[deleted]
01/22/2013 7:07 am
Level 13 : Journeyman Artist
rstar420
Too late for me to join ?
01/22/2013 10:05 am
SquishyZaUltra
Noooooope! ^^ You can still join!

--Squishy <3
01/15/2013 11:27 pm
BandwidthSlayer
Thanks.
01/15/2013 10:49 pm
BandwidthSlayer
As I just now realize I'm roleplaying as a Pokemon, I'll change the backstory.

Backstory(At LEAST 1 paragraph long!): A former Commander of Team Galactic, left after repeated failure and disappointment to the team. After shaming himself in his 1 shining moment, he wandered Sinnoh searching for a purpose. There was a day when he found the Azure flute. He had no idea why it was important, but he had a feeling it was. He went up to Spear Pillar, and the flute summoned Arceus. He attempted to capture Arceus, but Arceus said to him "For the crimes you have committed to people and Pokemon, and betraying the bonds and trust between the 2 races, I condemn you to living as a Pokemon for the rest of your years, so that you may go through what Pokemon have been forced to". And with that, Kai set off on his journey of redemption...
01/15/2013 11:19 pm
SquishyZaUltra
:O ....uniquely nicely done! xD

--Squishy <3
01/15/2013 9:24 pm
BandwidthSlayer
Sweet, thanks. I'll change my avatar to Zoroark for the sake of logic.
01/15/2013 9:34 pm
SquishyZaUltra
Lol. XD

--Squishy <3
01/15/2013 9:00 pm
BandwidthSlayer
So I'm in? I thought Ability meant talent, sorry. So lets say Unburden.
01/15/2013 9:21 pm
SquishyZaUltra
Lol, it's okay. ^^ You're good to go!

--Squishy <3
01/15/2013 5:32 pm
BandwidthSlayer
Take 2.

Application: For the Pokemon RP thread.
Name: Kai
Pokemon(1): Zoroark
Pokemon(2)(OPTIONAL):
Ability: Acrobatics
Backstory(At LEAST 1 paragraph long!): A former Commander of Team Galactic, left after repeated failure and disappointment to the team. After shaming himself in his 1 shining moment, he wandered Sinnoh searching for a purpose. He met a wandering group of ex-criminals, who were undergoing the same process he was, banded with them, and sought redemption to all those he failed as a commander.
Personality: Moody, humorous, attempts to stand out
Appearance(IF POSSIBLE a pic please): Blonde, White, Blue eyes, wears his Team Galactic commander uniform in hopes of 1 day being granted re-entry.

Anything else require editing, or am I good?
01/15/2013 5:59 pm
SquishyZaUltra
No, you're good! Accepted! ^^

--Squishy <3
01/15/2013 5:50 pm
Level 47 : Master Cowboy
Chron
Um... I know I'm not Squishy, but I don't think Acrobatics is an ability.
01/15/2013 6:03 pm
SquishyZaUltra
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Acrobatic_(ability)

Acrobatics aka Unburden. ^^ Zoroark can't know the ability but what the heck, it's good enough for me. ^^;

--Squishy <3
01/15/2013 6:05 pm
Level 47 : Master Cowboy
Chron
Lol... I don't go on Bulbapedia. Sorry about that. Gallade can't learn Aura Sphere (He should though )) so I'm not complaining.
01/14/2013 11:07 pm
BandwidthSlayer
Since Typhlosion was taken...

Application: For the Pokemon RP thread.
Name: Kai
Pokemon(1): Zoroark
Pokemon(2)(OPTIONAL):
Ability: Acrobatics
Backstory(At LEAST 1 paragraph long!): A former Commander of Team Galactic, left after repeated failure and disappointment to the team. After shaming himself in his 1 shining moment, he wandered Sinnoh searching for a purpose. He met a wandering group of ex-criminals, who were undergoing the same process he was, banded with them, and sought redemption to all those he failed as a commander.
Personality: Moody, humorous, attempts to stand out
Appearance(IF POSSIBLE a pic please): Blonde, White, Blue eyes, wears his Team Galactic commander uniform in hopes of 1 day being granted re-entry.
Anything Else?: Tell me if I got in through a PM.
01/15/2013 10:39 am
SquishyZaUltra
Errm.... :/ 1) I can't start PMs because of a glitch.. (I've tried and it didn't work...) and 2) ....please view over rule #10 again... ^^;

--Squishy <3
01/08/2013 6:53 pm
HomieKnight34
Srry bout spam anyhow edited it hope u accept it
01/07/2013 1:02 am
Typhlosionboy
homieknight34
homieknight34Name: Shaun Pokemon 1: Infernape Pokemon 2(Optional): Arceus Gender: Male Ability: Turboblaze Backstory: Shaun was always interested in what kind of poke there were. So he went on a magical journey to become pokemaster. Shaun went on the journey to become w e a pokemaster and so his adventure began. Appearence: attached Personality: adamant brave fights even when he cnt win no pics at this time

I'm not Squishy but, Don't spam! It is very annoying if you spam, just edit your original post. And please put it like this:

Application:
Name:
Pokemon(1):
Pokemon(2)(OPTIONAL):
Personality:
Anything Else?:

It will be a lot easier to read
01/07/2013 12:59 am
HomieKnight34
Backstory: Shaun was always interested in what kind of poke there were. So he went on a magical journey to become pokemaster. Shaun went on the journey to become w e a pokemaster and so his adventure began.
Appearence: srry dnt know how to put a pic im using a phone
01/11/2013 4:39 pm
SquishyZaUltra
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Sorry!!!! There was a glitch going on and I couldn't get into the forums for a long time! If it wasn't for Typhlosionboy I'd still be out. :/

Also, may I ask if you could make a description of an appearance? And would you mind making the Backstory a bit longer? Thanks.

Also, please keep the "Anything Else?:" and re-read rule #10.

--Squishy <3
01/12/2013 4:15 pm
Typhlosionboy
((Finally Connected again!))

It's Zane you should thank. =)
01/12/2013 5:06 pm
SquishyZaUltra
Speaking of which.....I haven't heard from Zane for awhile. :/

--Squishy <3
01/12/2013 5:08 pm
Typhlosionboy
One thing first! *Hugs Squishy* Welcome back!

Zane mostly hangs out in the Null Soul Roleplay.
01/12/2013 5:24 pm
SquishyZaUltra
*Hugs Typhlosionboy* I missed ya! ^-^

Oh~ I guess that makes sense. ^^

--Squishy <3
01/07/2013 12:54 am
HomieKnight34
Name: Shaun Pokemon 1: Infernape Pokemon 2(Optional): Arceus Gender: Male Ability: Turboblaze Backstory: Shaun was always interested in what kind of poke there were. So he went on a magical journey to become pokemaster. Shaun went on the journey to become w e a pokemaster and so his adventure began. Appearence: attached Personality: adamant brave fights even when he cnt win.
01/07/2013 12:47 am
HomieKnight34
Name: Shaun Pokemon 1: Infernape Pokemon 2(Optional): Arceus Gender: Male Ability: Turboblaze Backstory: Shaun was always interested in what kind of poke there were. So he went on a magical journey to become pokemaster. Shaun went on the journey to become w e a pokemaster and so his adventure began. Appearence: attached Personality: adamant brave fights even when he cnt win.
01/04/2013 1:16 pm
Level 24 : Expert Zombie
spydeyboy87
Typhlosionboy
spydeyboy87Name:peter
Pokemon(1):meowth
Pokemon(2)(OPTIONAL):
Ability:pay day
Backstory(At LEAST 1 paragraph long!):most my life i have lived on the streets because my parents died when i was 6. so i lived on the streets when ppl tried to come and keep me i ran off finally. i decided to make friends with other poke'people
Personality:crazy like team rockets meowth
Appearance(IF POSSIBLE a pic please):i am like team rockets meowth i can walk on 2 legs and talk i have blonde hair and i have a coin in my head like a meowth and have blue eyes
Anything Else?:*Poke-Poke*

I'm not Squishy but Pay Day is not an Ability, its a move.
Meowth's Ability's are: Pickup or Technician or Unnerve which is its hidden ability.
dident mean to put pay day thanks for cathcin that
01/04/2013 1:00 pm
Typhlosionboy
spydeyboy87Name:peter
Pokemon(2)(OPTIONAL):
Ability:pay day
Backstory(At LEAST 1 paragraph long!):most my life i have lived on the streets because my parents died when i was 6. so i lived on the streets when ppl tried to come and keep me i ran off finally. i decided to make friends with other poke'people
Appearance(IF POSSIBLE a pic please):i am like team rockets meowth i can walk on 2 legs and talk i have blonde hair and i have a coin in my head like a meowth and have blue eyes

I'm not Squishy but Pay Day is not an Ability, its a move.
Meowth's Ability's are: Pickup or Technician or Unnerve which is its hidden ability.
01/04/2013 12:57 pm
Level 24 : Expert Zombie
spydeyboy87
Name:peter
Pokemon(2)(OPTIONAL):
Ability:pickup
01/11/2013 4:42 pm
SquishyZaUltra
Denied temporarily for reason(s):

1) Please make backstory longer.

Also, could you please make the backstory in 3rd person? It's just prefered...

A thousand apologies for it taking so long. PMC glitch kept me out of forums. :/

--Squishy <3
12/27/2012 10:23 pm
Level 23 : Expert Pokemon
Blazing Bunnies
Okay here i go:
Name: Blazefang
Pokemon: Growlithe
Ability: Flash Fire
Backstory(At LEAST 1 paragraph long!): She lived in a life of poverty, and managed to keep a cheerful act through. At the age of 15, she decided to travel, maybe meet new friends and find new things. (that's all I got)
Personality: Brave, cheerful, and believes anything can happen if you put your mind to it
Appearance(IF POSSIBLE a pic please): Um, i can't really find a pic...and I'm not making one either. Silver instead of black stripes, and has a ponytail, medium length.
Anything Else?: Pokokokopoke-poke! lol if that doen't count Poke-poke
12/26/2012 5:00 pm
SquishyZaUltra
ThunderFangApplication:
Name: Vax
Pokemon(1):Luxray
Pokemon(2)(OPTIONAL):
Ability:Intimidate
Backstory(At LEAST 1 paragraph long!):Vax was a great addition to his family,in the Emp Plains.He was treated with respect,trained in fighting and loved to play with his friends.When It came to a training session,a new recruit had joined.Vax had tried to talk to him,but the crowds had drowned out his voice.Less people started to care about Vax and more about the new recruit.He lost his friends and his family had started to care for the new recruit.
'Where are you from?' Vax could finally ask.
'Rash Mountains.' He replied but bit his tongue after saying it,'I meant Friendly Forest.'
Vax looked at him in shock.Rash mountains was the enemy of the Emp Plains...He must not know that or,He was a spy!Vax tackled the spy and wrestled him.Practice had made it easy to pin him down.He was thrown back onto the wall.
Vax's mother had came in,'Vax and -Oh dear me,what happened?'
Vax got up slowly and went out the door.He was rejected by his own kind.No one had cared.
He now walks the roads to nowhere.
Personality:He is a silent wonderer,looking for someone to commune with him.He is brave and rash when he stands up for himself or another person.
http://media.otakuzone.com/store/user/181300/T130395278515470ddb5c6d3404bb9d29b14fe21da0b9.jpg

Accepted. ^^ You can now RP in the thread.

Haha! I like your username. XD

--Squishy <3
12/26/2012 4:31 pm
anonpmc195880
[deleted]
12/26/2012 12:19 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Artist
PinkCrayon
*flips table* Forgot to add to Sakura's personality that she doesn't like to see other pokepeople hurt, and even though someone else hurt her she will protect them.
12/26/2012 11:11 am
SquishyZaUltra
So basically what's happened is that it starts with Shiro in Clockwind Town. She happens to stumble across an old friend that she beat who was on a winning streak, Akio. They talk a bit and then they meet Paul, a Mudkip/Cyndaquil with Poke'swapus like Shiro. Paul and Shiro fight and Paul loses fast due to a special strategy. During the battle, he turned into Mudkip unintentionally, though. Confused and worried about it, he asks Shiro what it is. Shiro makes some explinations and then the two go off to get more information about it. (More of Paul getting information on Poke'swapus, and Shiro getting more information on her homeland and her powers. ( Her homeland is Blackwind (if I recall. ^^;) ))

So yeh, hopefully that helps... ^^;

Oh yeh, Akio battles some person and he's left back to fix a building and all...

Oh, and everyone encounters evil Poke'people every once in awhile. (You can have 2 normal characters and 1 villain character.)

--Squishy <3
12/26/2012 11:14 am
PinkCrayon
Thanks! ^^
12/26/2012 11:19 am
SquishyZaUltra
No prob at all! ^^

--Squishy <3
12/26/2012 11:14 am
Typhlosionboy
Thank you for explaining! =D
(Glad that my thoughts are "not-foggy" anymore...)
12/25/2012 9:31 pm
Typhlosionboy
Maybe you can also like read the last few pages to get to know it a bit
12/25/2012 9:14 pm
PinkCrayon
Wait, can someone tell me what's happened? I don't feel like reading 31 pages XD
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome