The Prophecy Network Staff Recruitment!

awsomeness0007's Avatar awsomeness00078/29/14 6:03 pm
7/5/2015 1:09 pm
_DeToX_'s Avatar _DeToX_
The Prophecy Network Recruitment Thread

Welcome to the Recruitment thread of The Prophecy!

The Prophecy foretold that one day a beast will tear through the depths of the dark waters and challenge the mightiness of the fore said heroes of the world, these heroes will end up united to fight the beast till it is no more.... Will you help fight the beast?

Goals
- Have a dedicated team of staff.
- Become a successful and well-known network.
- Run off and for the community!
- Have a full-fledged story and background to the whole network to give it more of a "Wow" factor.
- Have good builders across the network.
- Have the Best Community Ran Server Network!
The Plan
Here at The Prophecy we are planning to have this network built fast and updated very often. We are doing this for the Minecraft Community so we will need lots of ideas for the network. We plan on keeping everything organized and under a schedule so players could easily follow events. We want to give the players the best experience they could ever possible have on the server so we are going to have TONS of events for players to prosper and we will have tons of things that we are sure players will enjoy. On the network there will be four main categories of types f servers, 1:PvP Related Servers, 2.Build Servers, 3. MiniGame Servers, 4. Peacefull types of gamemodes. We also might add more but we are not completely sure what else to add. Within the categories there will be tons of servers that will fit the players chosen path! There will be many things to do around the network, you can play on all of the fantastic servers, you can help build for us, you can even get your server sponsored on The Prophecy! We are planning lots for this network and this is why we need you! The PMC community to help us on this journey to defeat the Kraken! Also if any of you have a server and wants to join the Network and bring that server in just write that you want to join the Network and add your skype to we can chat about it.

Positions Needed
Beta-Testing
Beta Testers
Available Positions: Infinite
Responsibilities:
- Be active
- Report bugs, balancing issues, and play our games under a whitelist.

Manager Positions
Network Manager
Available Positions: 1
Responsibilities:
- Takes over when the network founders aren't available.

Coordinator
Available Positions: 4
Responsibilities:
- Make sure all is well on the network.
- Introduce the new staff to the network.
- Organizes well prepared events.

Network Staff Positions
GFX Artist
Available Positions: 3
Will be creating custom GFX for the server. (logos, icons, buttons, etc.)

Developer
Available Positions: 3
Will be developing Bukkit / Spigot & BungeeCord plugins or the network’s website.
Requirements:
- Good at HTML, CSS, and JS. (for web developer)
- Good at Java & Bukkit and/or BungeeCord APIs. (for plugin developer)

Social Engineer
Available Position: 1
Will be keeping social media up to date, will keep the network updated on any MC News.

Builder
Available Positions: 6
Will be working alongside some of Minecraft’s top builders to build structures and worlds for the network.

Moderator:
Available Positions: 8
Will be working to make sure the players are having a good experience

Advertisers:
Availiable Positions: Unlimited
We need many advertisers to spead the word about the Kraken! These advertisers will be given special items for advertising!

YouTube Staff Positions
Staff positions for the network’s YouTube channel, videos will be posted to The Prophency Networks YouTube channel, not yours.

YouTube Director
Available Positions: 2
You will be making sure content is being created well and all videos are running smoothly.
Requirements:
- Be very active to be able to direct videos when needed.
- Be creative and work amazingly with others.

YouTube Editor
Available Positions: 1
Edit videos and check for quality before uploading to channel.
Requirements:
- Good amount of editing skills.
- Any good editing software. (Final Cut Pro, Sony Vegas, After Effects, etc.)

YouTube Actor
Available Positions: 6
You will be acting in videos depending on which position you choose.
Requirements:
- Good quality microphone.

YouTube Filmer
Will film all videos for the network and send them to the editor.
Requirements:
- Good quality screen recorder.
- Preferably a computer that can handle Shaders at at least 30FPS while recording.

YouTube Script Writer
Write scripts and come up with ideas for machinimas.
Requirements:
- A creative personality.
- Speak and type with proper, and fluent English/Grammar.
- Relatively large vocabulary.

Application Format
* = required to fill out
All applications that are accepted will be interviewed over Skype. (text or voice)
Skype is a must. Please answer and give us as much details as you can.
In your application, at the top, please state what you are applying for.

Beta Tester
1.) Real name?
2.) *Age?
3.) *Skype?
4.) *IGN?
5.) *Why do you want to join us?
6.) *What are the qualities you have that make you right for this position?
7.) *How often can you be available?
8.) Anything else you can bring to the table?

Manager
1.) Real Name?
2.) Age (Looking for 16+)?
3.) *Skype?
4.) *IGN?
5.) *Will you take this position seriously? (100 word minimum)
6.) *Do you understand that this position is taken extremely high?
7.) *Previous experience?
8.) *Why do you want this position? (100 word minimum)
9.) *Do you speak and type with proper, and fluent English/Grammar?
10.) *What are your computer and or Minecraft skills? (Coding? Which languages? Developing? Building?)
11.) *How will you earn this position?
12.) *What can you bring to the table, how will you make our network better?
13.) *Describe your personality to us?

Coordinator
1.) Real Name?
2.) Age?
3.) *Skype?
4.) *IGN?
5.) *How important is this to you?
6.) *Any past experience in this field or something similar?
7.) *Have you ever managed a server / network before?
8.) *Would you still want this job even if it had high stress?
9.) *How many hours are you willing to dedicate a day/week?
10.) *How can I trust that you are going to be a dedicated staff member?
11.) *Describe your personality to us?
12.) Anything else that we should know that may earn this application some consideration points?

Click to reveal
.) Real Name? (not required)
2.) Age?
3.) Skype?
4.) IGN?
5.) *What are you applying for as a developer? (Plugins, Web Development?)
6.) *Is your code clean?
7.) Do you have experience with Git, Jenkins, or Maven?
8.) *How long have you been developing/coding?
9.) *What are some plugins you have created? (Provide basic descriptions, Links are a plus)
10.) Anything else you can bring to the table?
11.) *Describe your personality to us?

GFX Artist
1 > Real name:
2 > Age:
3 > Skype:
4 > IGN:
5 > What do you do?: (promotional art, banners,logos, & whatnot).
6 > What is your style?: (Modern, 3d, etc.)
7 > What have you done in the past?:
8 > Please link your previous work if possible:

Social Engineer
1.) Real name?
2.) Age?
3.) Skype?
4.) IGN?
5.) *What are the qualities you have that make you right for this position?
6.) *How often can you be available?
7.) Anything else you can bring to the table?

Builder
1.) Real name?
1.) Age?
2.) Skype?
3.) IGN?
4.) *Do you know different styles of building? One style?
6.) *Are you a relatively fast builder?
7.) *How long have you been building?
8.) *What are some builds you've created in the past? (Post pictures and/or links!)
9.) *Have you ever made money off of your builds? (Answer honestly)
10.) *Describe your personality to us?

1.) Real name?
1.) Age?
2.) Skype?
3.) IGN?
4.)Make up an example scenario of something that would happen and what your action to that scenario would be:
5.)Are you willing to dedicate time out of your schedule to work with us?:
6.)Will you be able to advertise?:
7.)Will you be able to make sure that the players have a good experience on the server (EXPLAIN)?:

YouTube Directer
1.) Real name?
2.) Age?
3.) Skype?
4.) IGN?
5.) *Do you have any past experience (Links)?

YouTube Editor
1.) Real name?
2.) Age?
3.) Skype?
4.) IGN?
8.) *What programs do you use to edit?

YouTube Actor
1.) Real name?
2.) Age?
3.) Skype?
4.) IGN?

YouTube Filmer
1.) Real name?
2.) Age?
3.) Skype?
4.) IGN?
9.) *What software do you use?
10.) *Do you have/can you get SonicEthersUnbelieveableShaders installed while recording and get a high FPS?

YouTuber Writer
1.) Real name?
2.) Age?
3.) Skype?
4.) IGN?
9.) *Write us something, on the spot, doesn't have to be doesn't have to be long?

Thank you PMC Community for your time!

If you are going to apply please read the whole thread before doing so!
awsomeness0007
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/05/2015 1:09 pm
_DeToX_
Manager Application
1.) Real Name? Ethan

2.) Age (Looking for 16+)? 18 years of age

3.) *Skype? yeohfamily163

4.) *IGN? I_DeToX_I

5.) *Will you take this position seriously? (100 word minimum) Applying for Staff, I know what I must sacrifice for the Minecraft server. I must spend time and have loyalty towards each and every one of you. Not just you, the staff, but each and every player I encounter in the server. My differences from other Minecraft players proves that I am apt for this position. For the other people who submitted an application like me, I believe that mine shall be acknowledged by your staff. Unlike other players, I do not have the consistency to lie nor do I treat others with disrespect due to its negative vivacity. If you obligate the truth, I will deliver the truth and only that. As for many other people, this deceitful action means nothing to them, but not for me. I shall take full responsibility of my actions and others who do so.

6.) *Do you understand that this position is taken extremely high? For many people, they see Minecraft as a simple lifestyle game in homes that people see as just “games”. Not to me. I see it as a new dimension ran by certain people that run servers just like this one for example. I see the world of Minecraft expanding each and every day, but cannot due to society not respecting one another. I am a rebel towards that cause. I like to treat people the same for their ethnicity, gender, or even beliefs. I have seen many servers go to hell, but I am grateful that this server is ran of the same belief as. I feel that I am not different, but a man with a mission. I see how extremely high this type of position must take, and to tell you, I am just that man for you.

7.) *Previous experience? Unlike most people applying for random servers, I feel that I am experienced and well aware of the sacrifices and obstacles I must do to exceed them. I have been Moderator and Administrator in only two servers. I have been Moderator in “BlockRealms”, a server that mostly consisted of mini games such as “Cookie Slap”. The server I was Admin on was named “RainbowMC”, which was soon DDoSed. I am not currently with any server, but I do know what it takes to become a staff member in a server. Each server is consisted of a Helper, Moderator, Admin, and the Owner. I am very aware of all of them, not with just commands and such, but how to interact with people, how to be kind.

8.) *Why do you want this position? (100 word minimum) There are only a few of us in the world. Let me explain, most people who apply for staff are very insecure and young. Don't forget naive. Being a mature person help this cause a lot. Most Minecraft player applying for staff just wan the name and nothing else. I find that illogical and very vulgar. I wish to be accepted onto your server not just for the name, but to make sure that everything and everyone is in ship shape. To expand a Minecraft server, to bring joy and happiness to kids is what this game is suppose to be. I might be 18 years old, but in my heart, I am still a kid. I want this position not for the name, but to help the community of Minecraft, to help it expand, and maybe to make others happy for what I am doing.

9.) *Do you speak and type with proper, and fluent English/Grammar? I live in the United States of America and do speak fluent English and hold the proper Grammar for it.

10.) *What are your computer and or Minecraft skills? My Dev skills up to this point are not so high in all honesty, but this is for manager position. My Minecraft skills have excelled the basic point to which I am capable of anything Minecraft.

11.) *How will you earn this position? Earning a position is not by begging nor lying. It is earned by the dedication of oneself and the earning of trust from and owner to an employee. I know what and how I must earn this position. Trust cannot be said in words, but only in actions that I will show later on during the server.

12.) *What can you bring to the table, how will you make our network better? The server, I believe shall resurrect and contain many players, but for now, quality beats quantity. For the Staff, not only will you be receiving a great worker/player, but a kind, responsible, and well reasonable one as myself. Im not going to lie about how, " I will bring many players on etc...." I shall do my absolute best to bring players on, and of course make a statement and name to how good and responsible the staff and players are of the server. I do not like to lie about things of greatness. I will and shall do my best to do whatever I can whenever I can.

13.) *Describe your personality to us?Two things that annoy me the most is people who lie, and things that don't go normally as planned in the beginning. In a few sentences, explain what type of person you are: The person that I am is simple. Im not a bad guy, yet I am not the greatest guy. I am decent in all honesty. I will always do my best for whatever I can do, I will do, and for whatever I couldn't do, I tried. Im not so hard to understand. But make no mistake, if you make me mad, I will have a reason to be angry.

Time zone Standard Pacific Time Zone. As a teenager, I played Minecraft almost every single day of my life in 2011. I played everyday as it was addicting and very fun to play during the days of the summer. As it is now 2015 coming, it has slowly sunken due to school, work, and sports. In conclusion, I play as much as I can, which would be estimated 5 out 7 days of the week. I do have my own life to live. Minecraft is very fun, but my academics must come first. If I am accepted, I will try my best to get onto the server as much as I can. I do the best I can to get on Minecraft, but in the summer I am on everyday. In all honestly, at school days I will have to estimate a good 4-6 hours that I can contribute to the server. It may not be a lot of time, but I hope you apprehend that school will always come first. I will always dearly try my best to get onto the server if I am chosen to become staff.
07/05/2015 12:53 pm
_SkyCraft
Moderator/Admin Application:
1.) Real name: elior
1.) Age: 16
2.) Skype: Yes, PM me for Name.
3.) IGN: _SkyCraft
4.)Make up an example scenario of something that would happen and what your action to that scenario would be: Pvp Hacking,Some1 hack to my accont and do this .. Now the player in my hands
5.)Are you willing to dedicate time out of your schedule to work with us?: Yes, I could be on everyday for at least and hour or more.
6.)Will you be able to advertise?:
7.)Will you be able to make sure that the players have a good experience on the server (EXPLAIN)?: Yes, I will make sure it is a nice and friendly community where everyone is having fun. I will work to solve problems and end disputes between players. I like to be a Huge part of the community. I don't tolerate bullying or Racism. I love Minecraft and I wanna make it a fun game for everyone.
09/01/2014 1:10 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
MC Shadow
1.) Real name?

Adam

2.) Age?

15 I Turn 16 In December

3.) Skype?

MC Shadow

4.) IGN?

HomemabeHydra

5.)Make up an example scenario of something that would happen and what your action to that scenario would be:

A player comes on the server and is advertising and spamming chat: I'll /Mute Him Or Her

6.)Are you willing to dedicate time out of your schedule to work with us?:

Yes I Will Be On Every Day. [I May Miss Some Days Because I Have School]

7.)Will you be able to advertise?:

Yes Of Course I Will Be Able To Advertise

8.)Will you be able to make sure that the players have a good experience on the server (EXPLAIN)?:

I Will Respect And Honor Any Player And Make Sure If They Need Help I'll Be There To Help Them With What Ever They Need.
08/31/2014 7:11 am
DarkNether
I have applied for staff position across PMC, but whoever accepts first will have me in their server!

1.) Position*: Manager
2.) Real Name: Jayce Traykil
3.) IGN(In game name)*: PotatoBro
4.) Age*: 15
5.) Skype*: PotatoBro
6.) Qualities you have that make you right for this position?*: I am responsible, I am patient and I am resilient, also HELPFUL
7.) Availabilties*(per week): Approximately 7-9 hours per week
8.) Reasons for wanting this position*: I would like to help this new server with my experience. It has always been my dream to help new players with the game, or server-wise. I am patient, and that's what make me apply for staff. Staff are here to MANAGE and HELP, not BE MERRY AND DO NOTHING. I also do not abuse nor grief. I never get upset or give up if I am denied. I am also willing to help WITHOUT RANK. But with rank would be better
9.) Prior experience: 3 months moderating experience, 2 months forum administration, experience with Banning and Muting appropriately.
10.) Discription of personality*: Humble, Friendly, Serious when required
11.) Past bans and reason why if any: Nope, no past band
12.) Skills: I don't have much skills, but I can do basic redstone
13.) Additional Information: I am from Singapore and I speak fluent English. Also, I do hope that you would take the time to read my application - No hurry
14.) Time zone: GMT +8

Thank you for reading!

~PotatoBro

Note: I just came across this staff application. I will join the server the next day to have a look around!
08/31/2014 1:50 am
Ventauri
Coped from another network. You might wanna actually read over everything before you post it, I think I saw 'The Cluster" in there . You will be reported.
08/30/2014 7:50 pm
iRoot
1.) Real name: Ahmed
2.) *Age: 15
3.) *Skype: unknownamous
4.) *IGN: deathwolves
5.) *Why do you want to join us: I am a user looking to join a new server. I enjoy new PVP servers because I get to watch them grow, and I can get an advantage of being here first. I would also report all bugs within your server. I have experience with most common plugins, so I would be a great help.
6.) *What are the qualities you have that make you right for this position: I briefly mentioned this in the previous question. I used to own a server, so I know what commands and perms users should have. I would report all bugs related to this.
7.) *How often can you be available: Very often.
8.) Anything else you can bring to the table: I basically mentioned this above.
08/30/2014 5:43 pm
Alto
1 > Real name: Dalton
2 > Age: 13
3 > Skype: xxxxfp-bbxxxx
4 > IGN: josh32hamilton
5 > What do you do?: (promotional art, banners,logos, & whatnot). I do logos, banners, avatars, and more. I can do a lot.
6 > What is your style?: (Modern, 3d, etc.) Professional and clean.
7 > What have you done in the past?: I have done so much work. I have done tons of banners avatars logos and private work for games. Such as UI design.
8 > Please link your previous work if possible: http://www.altosax.carbonmade.com

You wont see a lot of my recent work due to the fact that i have been doing LOTS of private designs and I dont post private designs.
08/30/2014 5:04 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Whale
peachphuzz
so was i declined or?
08/30/2014 5:27 pm
tyrrel2390
Sorry, But yes, we discussed and reviewed your latest posts. We have declined your application. sorry.
08/30/2014 9:37 am
tyrrel2390
bump
08/30/2014 1:00 am
Level 9 : Apprentice Architect
littledood
Moderator/Admin Application:
1.) Real name: Brandon
1.) Age: 17
3.) IGN: Littl3d00d
4.)Make up an example scenario of something that would happen and what your action to that scenario would be: Pvp Hacking, I would immediately find the player and make sure that i saw the hacking for myself and I'm not taking someones word for it. Then, I would Ban them and tell them the reason and where they can appeal to be un-banned.
5.)Are you willing to dedicate time out of your schedule to work with us?: Yes, I could be on everyday for at least and hour or more.
6.)Will you be able to advertise?: Yes, I Live stream and I have YouTube. I pre-fer to Live stream at the Moment.
7.)Will you be able to make sure that the players have a good experience on the server (EXPLAIN)?: Yes, I will make sure it is a nice and friendly community where everyone is having fun. I will work to solve problems and end disputes between players. I like to be a Huge part of the community. I don't tolerate bullying or Racism. I love Minecraft and I wanna make it a fun game for everyone.
08/30/2014 9:39 am
awsomeness0007
Declined
08/29/2014 7:25 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Whale
peachphuzz
1.) Real name?: Wren

1.) Age? 14, turning 15 on the second of September

2.) Skype?: dolphinluvmc (ONLY message, no voice/video)

3.) IGN?: dolphinluv

4.)Make up an example scenario of something that would happen and what your action to that scenario would be: [Player1] starts to harass [Player2] on the server, calling them names and threatening them. [Me] warns [Player1], making them aware that another act of harassment will earn them a mute and jail time. If behavior continues, the following will happen (as it is needed); [Player1] will be kicked, [Player1] will be tempbanned, [Player1] will be banned.

5.)Are you willing to dedicate time out of your schedule to work with us?: Like most people, schoolwork comes first, but I will always do my best to make sure that I have ample time to be on the server and help out when needed.

6.)Will you be able to advertise?: The only way I could do that effectively would probably be here on PMC (in chat as well as forums).

7.)Will you be able to make sure that the players have a good experience on the server (EXPLAIN)?: Absolutely! As moderator, that is one of the main tasks, and it is a task that I do quite well. I always interact with the players, often asking if assistance is needed. I answer questions whenever I can, and I make sure that [when I can't answer a question] I ask someone of a higher rank for the answer, never letting a question go unanswered. I am friendly and fun-loving, but I know when to keep quiet. I abide by any an all rules, so players will know that I am not disrespectful or unfair. I do not tolerate racism or sexism, so players can be sure that I won't let it happen.
08/29/2014 7:11 pm
awsomeness0007
I added you on skype, I will test you and then decide your position
08/29/2014 6:33 pm
tyrrel2390
Manager Application

1.) Real Name? Trey

2.) Age (Looking for 16+)? 16

3.) *Skype? Boraskiii

4.) *IGN? tyrrel2390

5.) *Will you take this position seriously? (100 word minimum) Yes, i will take this postion serious because i am a mature person when i talk or work. I know my right and wrongs and respect peoples decisions and i do not try to ever offend anyone. I work my hardest all day and night when i can. I am loyal to my staff members. I make sure that no staff, user, or anyone is having serious issues with anyone or anything. I will work my hardest to fix any problems that come my way. I am on skype and teamspeak all day on my computer when able to be. If i get a call from someone i answer it unless im in a serious call. I try not to mess up on anything and if i ever do i appoligise and try my best to fix it. I do not back talk or be a jerk. I am a mature guy.

6.) *Do you understand that this position is taken extremely high? Yes i do.

7.) *Previous experience? I owned a server called DiamondPVP for 1 - 2 years and it shut down due to rouge staff. And i managed my friends server for 8 months called CrewzivePVP.

8.) *Why do you want this position? (100 word minimum) I am a mature teen that enjoys minecraft very much. When i owned the old server i added tons of things. I have people on my skype that are willing to help me make this server become in the top 10's if accepted. I know all the commands and plugins needed for the server i am thinking of. It will be a multi-world server with factions, survival, mainpvp, skywars, minigames, ect. I am willing to do any other interview if needed to be accepted. I am learning how to code plugins as well from a good friend of mine. He also is going to help make customs for us.

I do not abuse my powers and i love users and i treat them like everyone else on the server. I make them feel welcome and loved. I make fair prices for donations, ( they will go to you) and I will make it a fun server and i will make sure any staff i hire is mature and worthy of the postion. I swear to be as active as i can. On weekends im on all day and night. On school days, i get some around 3 PM CDT and go to sleep at around 12 AM CDT. I play on my computer all day every day and i would love this chance to prove it to you. That is all i can say for now if you have any questions for me you can contact me on the following:

Email: Boraskiii@gmail.com
PMC: http://www.planetminecraft.com/member/tyrrel2390/

9.) *Do you speak and type with proper, and fluent English/Grammar? Yes.

10.) *What are your computer and or Minecraft skills? (Coding? Which languages?
Developing? Building?)
I code LUA and learning JAVA. English and learning Spanish. I can develop also i know how to add the permissions ans such. I am a decent builder.

11.) *How will you earn this position? I will work my hardest to show you i mean what i say. I will be on all day and night on weekends and as much as i can during the school days. I will be the most active person as i can be.

12.) *What can you bring to the table, how will you make our network better? I can bring in mature players and help a lot on plugins, managing, making sure everything is in a calm and civil manor.

13.) *Describe your personality to us? I am a nice and mature teen who loves to help minecraft servers out. I am bipolar but i try not to go to far with ANYTHING i do or say. I am respectful because my mother taught me to treat others the way you would want to be treated. I am a hard worker and and very helpful guy.

My time i can play or be on:

Mon-Thurs: 3:00 in the afternoon CDT - 12:00 AM CDT
Friday: 3:00 in afternoon CDT - 2:00 AM CDT
Saturday: 8:00 AM CDT - 5:00 AM CDT
Sunday: 8:00 AM CDT - 12:00 AM CDT

Timezone: UTC/GMT -5 hours CDT

Thank you for your time and have a great day!
08/29/2014 6:25 pm
Jamiefoster69
Moderato/admin
1.) Real name? Jamie
1.) Age?16
2.) Skype?jamie.foster64
3.) IGN?fozzyfoster69
4.)Make up an example scenario of something that would happen and what your action to that scenario would be:if some one was destroying buildings and swearing I would tell them to stop if they carried on ban them for 3 days if they come back and do it again permanent ban,
5.)Are you willing to dedicate time out of your schedule to work with us?:yes I'm sure I can help and I'll be on when you need me on
6.)Will you be able to advertise?:yes I can advertise
7.)Will you be able to make sure that the players have a good experience on the server (EXPLAIN)?:I can I always help with what ever it is I work in a I.T place so I know what to do with anything like plugins and stuff I'm a good builder I can also help a lot of people with any problems there having if it is with other people or just a plugin or need info I'm in dependent and I'm mature so I don't mess about and make rude jokes. I don't swear in chat because if there's any young people in there I have owned 3 servers so I know how to do stuff I have been admin on 3 servers so I have a lot of experience in this I love minecraft as we'll I keen to get working.
Thanks.
08/29/2014 7:23 pm
awsomeness0007
Accepted as Mod, added on skype
08/29/2014 6:21 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
Puhrified
Manager / Moderator
1.) Real Name? Michael
2.) Age (Looking for 16+)? 15
3.) *Skype? MoistFalls
4.) *IGN? Geico10
5.) *Will you take this position seriously? (100 word minimum) Yes, I would take this position seriously because it would change how the server runs if I messed around. I would not do anything wrong and would always be on my best behavior. I would get on when needed and always be available to lend a helping hand. I would also be able to get on 5+ hours a day.

6.) *Do you understand that this position is taken extremely high? Yes, Manager is a huge position and I believe I can handle it.
7.) *Previous experience? I used to own my own hub/network that had 50+ players on at a time until my host got Ddosed. But besides that I am staff on 2 accounts on a server and I have owned 11 servers in my history.
8.) *Why do you want this position? (100 word minimum) I want this position because I would dedicate everything I have to help the server and make it better. I stand out form others because I have been in your shoes and know the all the things about a server and how they run. I would also love to help this server grow to something huge and be a part of that.
9.) *Do you speak and type with proper, and fluent English/Grammar? Yes I do.
10.) *What are your computer and or Minecraft skills? (Coding? Which languages? Developing? Building?) I could be a great staff member but I know that is not what you are asking, Besides that I am a pretty decent builder (Skill: 7.4)
11.) *How will you earn this position? I will be on constantly if I get the position and will (like I said) always be here to lend a helping hand so the network can grow to be huge.
12.) *What can you bring to the table, how will you make our network better? I can bring players to the server and I can advertise for you guys, Also I am a great person to be around and can get along with mostly everyone.
13.) *Describe your personality to us? I am a nice person who loves to have fun but yet be serious while throwing in a good laugh!
08/29/2014 7:24 pm
awsomeness0007
Declined, sorry not fit for this position
08/29/2014 6:17 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Architect
littledood
1.) Real name: Brandon
1.) Age: 17
3.) IGN: Littl3d00d
4.)Make up an example scenario of something that would happen and what your action to that scenario would be: Pvp Hacking, I would immediately find the player and make sure that i saw the hacking for myself and I'm not taking someones word for it. Then, I would Ban them and tell them the reason and where they can appeal to be un-banned.
6.)Will you be able to advertise?: Yes, I Live stream and I have a YouTube. I pre-fer to Live stream
7.)Will you be able to make sure that the players have a good experience on the server (EXPLAIN)?: Yes, I will make sure it is a nice and friendly community where everyone is having fun. I will work to solve problems and end disputes between players.
08/29/2014 7:27 pm
awsomeness0007
Still deciding, Plz add to your app. Thank You
08/29/2014 6:09 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
OfficialDualGFX
Sir please add me on skype i have some bussiness offers to make: zeus21251
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com