The Rise of the Exiled! SMP/Roleplay

HalfEatenCake's Avatar HalfEatenCake3/26/17 9:33 am
7/17/2017 6:29 pm
WhiteTone134's Avatar WhiteTone134
Hello I am Buneau and a while back I made a thing called the The Rise of the Exiled smp/roleplay and no one was interested so I kinda disapeared on youtube but now I am back to making videos! And I thought maybe people would like to do this smp now, but I do need a server to host it on with around 20 player limit or more and now this is what the Rise of the Exiled is about! Enjoy! The Rise of the Exiled. Its like a smp but some twists, there are two teams, the Divergence and the Vengeance . And they fight each other you can steal enemy things but only if the enemy has 1+ people online, if no one was online that would be to easy to raid and steal, but listen there is more! The Exiled, its not a team its just a person exiled, he/her has no team when becoming a exile, [They can be attacked by anyone!] at the start you can pick teams but we have to even the teams out so you can not always change teams, only every 2 weeks you can change to exile and when exiled you can go to the Divergence or the Vengence team, to gain the leaders trust you have to do them whatever they want you to do, and if you want to disband that team and go to the other team you can kill one of the people on the team you are on and the leader will kick you into the exile, exile can be killed by everyone EVEN ANOTHER EXILED PERSON, the exiled is not a team, the exiled has to make underground tunnels to survive. Thats all of that so now we got a application

Player Application

Click to reveal
Maturity:
Are you a good Builder?:
What team would you prefer to be on? Or do you want to be exiled:
Do you have teamspeak and skype or Discord? [Please have or you probrably won't get added into the smp]:
Do you swear? [Like the f bomb I prefer you don't
Do you have a youtube channel?:

Server Application

Click to reveal
Player Limit:
Mic Quality:
Do you understand that you would have to give me op to handle with situations on the server?:

I will reply to you in 24 hours or less

I will be recording this but if you don't want to thats fine! But I prefer atleast half the server does record and post it! Here is my channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFY6j2 ... m8Liqjp9CQ

I am currently a new youtuber but I had almost 200 subscribers but left due to school, but now I am back and making a channel fresh from the start and I have good recording software, 150 dollar mic (ATR2100) and I know how to commentate
and planning on making a video everyday this summer!
HalfEatenCake
Level 5 : Apprentice Engineer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/17/2017 6:29 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
WhiteTone134
Mic Quality: Good
Maturity: Depends
Are you a good Builder?: meh...
What team would you prefer to be on? Or do you want to be exiled: Dont care
Do you have teamspeak and skype or Discord? [Please have or you probrably won't get added into the smp]: Discord
Do you swear? [Like the f bomb I prefer you don't]: I do, but if you dont want me to I wont
Do you have a youtube channel?: I do, im just inactive
06/26/2017 11:11 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Network
Edgeofthenight22
Mic Quality: Average = Clear/No Squeaks
Maturity: 8/10 times mature
Are you a good Builder?: Currently learning! You can see on my profile! ^^
What team would you prefer to be on? Or do you want to be exiled: Divergence
Discord and Teamspeak : Both RiotousPermute
Do you swear? : I've stopped!
Do you have a youtube channel?: ItsNormalStudios
06/24/2017 5:54 pm
HalfEatenCake
Hey, I am so sorry everyone for the late response everyone of the above is Accepted and I would love to find out your skypes and channels so we can go from there to contact each other and get your minecraft ign names! I also wanna point out that I recently got a different channel due to some issues the link will be down below and before you go there I just wanna say that it has 138 subscribers because I was a old youtuber with around 290 but I quit because of personal reasons they are just inactive subscribers and I will be using the channel because it already has everything I need on it so I will just delete the videos and use the channel to do update videos and well collab with some of you! Cya in The Rise of the Exiled!

06/01/2017 9:15 pm
Linedcardinal06
Mic Quality: Studio Microphone
Maturity: Pretty Mature
Are you a good Builder?: I am a decent builder.
What team would you prefer to be on? Or do you want to be exiled: IDK
Do you have teamspeak and skype or Discord? [Please have or you probrably won't get added into the smp]: I have Skype and Discord but I am trying to figure out Teamspeak
Do you swear? [Like the f bomb I prefer you don't No, not while talking to people or recording (only when I am talking to myself).
Do you have a youtube channel?: Yes (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxI0i0s6cgYloWXLfObaJxw)
05/26/2017 3:22 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
PowerGaming
I can do both player and server and i am with azure
Mic Quality:studio
Maturity:mature
Are you a good Builder?:yes
What team would you prefer to be on? Or do you want to be exiled:idk
Do you have teamspeak and skype or Discord? [Please have or you probrably won't get added into the smp]:all of them
Do you swear? [Like the f bomb I prefer you don't)no
Do you have a youtube channel?:yes

Player Limit:50
Mic Quality:studio
Do you understand that you would have to give me op to handle with situations on the server?:yes
05/26/2017 3:13 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
AzureVoid
Mic Quality: good
Maturity: 8/10
Are you a good Builder?: meh, but teach me and i remember
What team would you prefer to be on? Or do you want to be exiled: IDK the difference
Do you have teamspeak and skype or Discord? [Please have or you probrably won't get added into the smp]: discord its AzureVoid#1410
Do you swear? [Like the f bomb I prefer you don't] i do but if you don't want me to then no
Do you have a youtube channel?: thats what i was hoping to ask about I'm a amber of a group channel and its an amazing opportunity for both of us to let my group on
05/26/2017 3:08 pm
Manson
Mic Quality: Eh
Maturity: 9/10
Are you a good Builder?: I have my moments
What team would you prefer to be on? Or do you want to be exiled: I feel like being exiled would be interesting for a youtube series so im cool with being exiled
Do you have teamspeak and skype or Discord? [Please have or you probrably won't get added into the smp]: I have discord and I can make skype or teamspeak
Do you swear? [Like the f bomb I prefer you don't] No
Do you have a youtube channel?: Just started a couple days ago but here https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCP0BCv ... w5vJ51UoBA
05/25/2017 8:19 pm
FalconProdigy
Mic Quality:
Decent
Maturity:
I'm mature when I have to be, but I like to have a good time
Are you a good Builder?:
I'm an okay builder, if I put my mind to a build, I will do as well as I can no matter how long it takes. Yet Im more of a fighting/exploring type player.
What team would you prefer to be on? Or do you want to be exiled:
I don't mind any of the teams, being exiled does sound fun tho
Do you have teamspeak and skype or Discord? [Please have or you probrably won't get added into the smp]:
I have all three, and I can use any of them to play.(My skype is Falconx.01)
Do you swear? [Like the f bomb I prefer you don't]
I swear sometimes, but usually not at all when I'm playing with people.
Do you have a youtube channel?:
I do not
04/09/2017 12:20 pm
HalfEatenCake
Bump need server and players
04/03/2017 2:24 pm
HalfEatenCake
Bump still need a server and more players
04/01/2017 5:55 pm
sweety1310
Mic Quality:7/10
Maturity:7/10
Are you a good Builder?: 50% yes because when im in the creative mood i go above and beyond and recreate any picture of a structure and 50% no because some days i just like exploring doing whatever else
id like to be on vengence
i have all three skype, discord, and teamspeak
i have a filter on my mouth
i do not have a youtube channel
extra info: i am on the east coast and i have been gaming since i was 10 and also if you need to reach me quicker just message me on my skype sweetysabryn
03/27/2017 10:58 pm
TheLastTrap
Mic Quality: Blue Snowball
Maturity: 7/10
Are you a good Builder?: I'm not one to judge, but yea.
What team would you prefer to be on? Or do you want to be exiled: Exiled sounds fun
Do you have teamspeak and skype or Discord? [Please have or you probrably won't get added into the smp]: prefer discord but can use TS
Do you swear? [Like the f bomb I prefer you don't : Nah I'm good
Do you have a youtube channel?: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsMsT6 ... TIQYhPLd3Q
03/28/2017 9:30 am
HalfEatenCake
Accepted My skype names is Adison, it has a Time to reap profile picture from overwatch, we still need a server
03/26/2017 8:59 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
rainbowkappa
Mic Quality: 7/10
Maturity: 8/10
Are you a good Builder?: Not A Expert, but Good Enough.
What team would you prefer to be on? Or do you want to be exiled: Divergence
Do you have teamspeak and skype or Discord? [Please have or you probrably won't get added into the smp]: I have All Three, TeamSpeak is KimbroZack, Skype is RainbowKappa789, Discord is KimbroZack
Do you swear? [Like the f bomb I prefer you don't] I don't swear when I or Others are recording.
Do you have a youtube channel?: Yes, it's https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCX35kl ... hogZWlCbkQ , I also have a twitch channel if interested https://www.twitch.tv/kimbrozack
03/27/2017 8:42 am
HalfEatenCake
Your accepted into The Rise of the Exiled but we still need a server so I can't do much yet
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome