THE SALTY DOG SMP LOOKING FOR CONTENT CREATORS/STREAMERS!

FirstGenGamer's Avatar FirstGenGamer3/24/17 12:11 pm
3/31/2017 12:26 pm
FirstGenGamer's Avatar FirstGenGamer
Greetings!

Thank you for taking a moment to view my post. I am the administrator of The Salty Dog SMP - a vanilla server with many added features using command blocks including RESETTABLE RAID DUNGEONS!

I am posting in an effort to recruit some fresh faces - specifically content creators. If you make videos for your youtube channel or livestream (or both, naturally) we would potentially like to see you on our server! One of my favorite things about being a server owner is seeing some of the great content that comes from our members and I would like to get some more content coming out of our server community and add some fresh faces as well! And I must say, our server is ripe with opportunity for content creators.

You can view a full list of features HERE but to break it down, we have a player driven economy with player shops in our spawn town where players buy/sell/trade amongst one another.This includes my specialty shop that sells custom player heads for decoration and some added flare!

We also have a wide variety of player-made farms, a massive rail system, a player point system that can be used to redeem points towards valuable items such as elytras, totems of undying and more! And as you can see in the video below, I am also adding resettable dungeons with one already complete and a MASSIVE one in the works (see image below video)!

You will find that our server community is very friendly and helpful. We're very proud of how well our community works together and always provides a fun, friendly environment. If you're over the age of 18, create content/livestream and would like to join our server community, please click HERE to submit your application! Be sure to include a link to your youtube/livestream channels! I look forward to reviewing your submissions!

Our first resettable dungeon on the server!

Current dungeon being built will feature several floors, multiple bosses, key-required locked rooms, plenty of mobs and more. This one will be more focused on providing a group experience.
FirstGenGamer
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer