Architects (1/4)
Lore Writers (0/4)
Devs (0/3)
Gfx artist (0/3)

Architect/Builder App
How old are you?
Minecraft Ign?
Discord ID?
Name some non-Minecraft project you have completed?
Largest build project involved in?
Previous staff positions (with server name)?
Portfolio (all build projects, include descriptions and pictures)
Why you want to be part of this community?

Mod App
How old are you?
Discord ID?
Minecraft ID?
Do you like RPG Games? Name your favourite?
Previous Staff Positions?
Have you ever been banned?
Tell me about an experience you had on a server that was unacceptable
Why do you want to join the shattered seals?
Where do you see yourself in 2 years?

Lore App
How old are you?
Discord ID?
Minecraft ID?
Any previous writing experience?
This last part is very open, either create a dialog or a couple paragraphs about an artifact/event
Rules
No direct connection to Minecraft lore
Keep the time frame to medieval/renaissance fantasy age
Stick to one topic
State the artifact, event or dialog purpose before the writing segment begins

Other Position
How old are you?
What position are you applying for?
Discord ID?
Minecraft ID?
What makes you think you qualify for this position?
Portfolio of past work?
Experience (past servers)?
Why do you want to be part of the shattered seals?
What sets you apart from all the other applicants?
Tenebris-
Level 4 : Apprentice Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/04/2017 7:19 am
Tenebris-
Still looking for building buddies , and some lore helpers hehe
05/03/2017 12:41 pm
Tenebris-
Alright feel free to apply here until our new thread is made next month , if the position is full feel free to still apply. Since I revived the project it's just me working on it now. ( I'll provide weekly updates via stream and highlights shared here every Sunday.
04/28/2017 7:56 am
Tenebris-
This is getting restarted, needed a long break from minecraft, after 2 years of clarity I am restarting this server. Will be making a Pre-Thread today for lore writers and one architect.
01/23/2016 12:34 pm
Tenebris-
updated thread too, our new concepts for our project, looking for builders, mods, lore writers and devs
12/02/2015 9:25 am
Tenebris-
still looking for more builders and mods
11/29/2015 3:15 am
Level 20 : Expert Taco
Akaiittou
BUILDER:
How old are you? 20
Minecraft Ign? Yatoru
Skype Id? yatodesigns
Name some non-Minecraft project you have completed? graphic design work for clients,such as logos, art, and comics
Largest build project involved in?creating a rpg custom terrain map
Previous staff positions (with server name)? Pineapllecraft-Builder, The ShadowsNetwork-Admin, WackyNetwork-HeadBuilder,ZendomCraft-HeadBuilder
Portfolio (all build projects, include descriptions and pictures) check pmc, there not the greatest on there haven't updated it in awhile except for the recent post
Why you want to be part of this community?to grow as a builder and architect, and meet other ppl with same interests

Admin:
How old are you?20
Skype ID? yatodesigns
Minecraft ID? yatoru
Past experience?TheShadows-Admin,WackyNetwork-Admin,ZendomCraft-HeadAdmin
Qualifications outside of Minecraft for a leadership role? work experience
Do you believe that admins should have the right to take action without asking? depends on the situation
Where is the line between being nice and spoiling the players?giveing them free items
Are you anti-social? no
Tell me about a staff member that you saw treating a player unfairly how would you fix the situation? i would separate them talk to each one individually, talk to each of them and solve the prob
What is your favourite mob and why? chicken is small, underrated, and tastes good
What sets you apart from all the other applicants? experience

Mod APP:
How old are you?20
Skype ID? yatodesigns
Minecraft ID? yatoru
Do you like RPG Games? yesName your favorite? currently ESO
Previous Staff Positions?Admin,Cowner, Owner, HAdmin, Builder, HBuilder, Mod, and regular player
Have you ever been banned?never
Tell me about an experience you had on a server that was unacceptable owner that didn't listen to anything the staff or players suggested, and abused his power
Why do you want to join the shattered seals? to gain knowledge
Where do you see yourself in 2 years? self stained with my business

Lore:
How old are you? 20
Skype ID? yatodesigns
Minecraft ID? yatoru
Any previous writing experience? scripting for comics
This last part is very open, either create a dialog or a couple paragraphs about an artifact/event
Rules
Stick to one topic

Ill come and edit this once I've thought of something to write about

Other:
How old are you? 20
What position are you applying for?any what is needed
Skype ID? yatodesigns
Minecraft ID? yatoru
What makes you think you qualify for this position? read above
Portfolio of past work? what do u need
Experience (past servers)? read above
Why do you want to be part of the shattered seals? to gain experience in multiple things
What sets you apart from all the other applicants? maturity, experience, strictness when needed, real life experience
11/30/2015 11:14 am
Tenebris-
kinda confused why you made more then one app, but i like your building app. have a few questions for you via skype, i have added you (atomicius of sso)
11/29/2015 1:46 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Explorer
Piggaroni
How old are you? I am fifteen years of age!
Skype ID? jeffersonlam1
Minecraft ID? Piggaroni
Past experience?I used to be a Helper on this factions server , It was a really great learning experience and the staff of the server are great, dedicated people. This means that i'm not new to the way the owner runs the server and I'm familiar with everything it takes to become a staff member. The reason i decided to resign the last time i was a staff member is because of the fact that a lot of my friends on the server stopped playing, the holidays came around and I didn't have as much time to play and didn't feel like I would be able to put as much effort into the server as I was doing before. But now I've found a new passion for the server which doesn't involve my friends, or any distractions. With it being as it is I feel I can make new friends, have even more fun and therefore be more dedicated to the job. I hope you would consider taking me back onto the team where I feel safe. I have managed a server before and I know how the servers works and all I have been Co Owner on this server until the owner was being immature and banned me and my friend which were staff members. We were also Head Admin on OP Network. Which got shut down after 2 months. I have much experience in moderating (the server and activities going on). I am knowledgeable of the commands used by a moderator and can solve player issues quite fast, either it be an argument, question or harassment. I am capable of accomplishing these tasks without the use of a command in many cases. I have experienced being moderator on servers.
Qualifications outside of Minecraft for a leadership role? Nope, I have only been staff inside of Minecraft
Do you believe that admins should have the right to take action without asking?
Depends on what it is, if it is hacking, they can take action, if it is something like giving a random player a rank, that would be bad and should be punished.
Where is the line between being nice and spoiling the players? We should be nice and just talk to them maybe crack a joke at times but the admins should never give out a rank or an item, that would be irresponsible and should be punished severely.
Are you anti-social? Nope, I am not shy to talk to any player!
Tell me about a staff member that you saw treating a player unfairly how would you fix the situation? I would have to interrogate the staff member, I would need to find out why he is doing that and punish him, but of course I have to ask an owner before doing that. And then we can talk to the owner on how to punish him.
What is your favourite mob and why? My favourite mob is Enderman, I like how it can teleport and I also like horror.
What sets you apart from all the other applicants?I love the minecraft community, even though it is harsh at times and I am harsh at it sometimes, but I still enjoy helping it. I like building creations for the good of the community and for my own enjoyment. I don't rage, if I were to leave, I would say my goodbyes and demote myself, not blow the server up first, and I see myself as a good member of your team. I am great around players and can word things easily for anyone to understand from all ages of the players of this server. I have been staff on many different servers so i understand how these servers run and the rules etc and i pick up on things very easily. I am flexible with the rules so I am not too strict which would lead to players disliking the server staff and myself, but I don't allow players to break rules more than once as everyone should get a second chance unless their actions are beyond second chances. I am great around people and am able to help advertise this server to increase the population. I can also deal with rule-breakers

Thanks for patiently reading this application,

Piggaroni!
11/30/2015 11:12 am
Tenebris-
have a few questions for you via skype, i have added you (atomicius of sso)
11/29/2015 1:37 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Explorer
Piggaroni
Could I send an app through Skype?
11/28/2015 5:30 pm
Tenebris-
still looking for builders and mods
11/26/2015 11:42 pm
Tenebris-
still looking for staff
11/26/2015 12:32 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Ozleb
How old are you?
I am currently 15, turning 16 very soon.
Skype ID?
My skype ID is imerrien.
Minecraft ID?
My current Minecraft account/ID is Ozleb, but I have many more just in-case something happens.
Past experience?
The past experiences at this job are quite high as to that I've done it before on other company sites, and was expected high from me, and always pleased them, made them proud, and made them proud that they had hired me.
Qualifications outside of Minecraft for a leadership role?
I've been in many leadership roles, especially in Minecraft, but I've done it on many other company sites before, such as ROBLOX, excreta. I am commonly picked
I do believe admins can take actions for In-game problems without asking, only unless they have a really good reason to do this so.
Where is the line between being nice and spoiling the players?
The line is that spoiling is considered not allowed, due to if you spoil one player, everyone would want an item that their friends have received, and the line of being nice is perfectly fine, as long as you don't take it too far spoiling, your perfectly fine.
Are you anti-social?
With Anti-social, I get my ups and downs, like everyone does during life. But I always stay positive and look on the bright sides of things, as life doesn’t last long, and taking advantage to learn and keep positive. I come online all the time, and I'm always ready if you need me for the community.
Tell me about a staff member that you saw treating a player unfairly how would you fix the situation?
A staff-member is currently joking around, and using commands provided for appropriate use. To abuse the player, killing him unfairly, and teleporting him around. I would first manage the situation in a professional manner before making it out of hand, by simply asking him to stop. If he refuses to stop, I would start the reporting process. I would contact higher officials about the incident. And provide evidence and a description of the situation. Once the situation is sorted, I would apologize to the victim, and therefore let him continue the game.
What is your favorite mob and why?
My favorite mob would have to be the sheep, as it is possible to not kill an animal to gain something from it, other than the chicken. But with the sheep, what you can do, you can create sheers, therefore you're not harming the sheep, and your not harming yourself. So with the purpose of that, you can create many items such as wool blocks, dye them, create beds, and many more, without harming anything.
What sets you apart from all the other applicants:
I have years of working on other servers, but they all shutdown half way through development. As a team, I will take effort to make this server a revolutionary RPG. I have years of server management as an administrator, but more importantly, I understand communities, and how they work, and help make this server one of the best out there.
11/26/2015 1:18 pm
Tenebris-
interesting application, If you have references of your past work could you please pm them to me thanks
11/25/2015 12:06 am
MineSlice
How old are you? 17
What position are you applying for? Graphics
Skype ID? Dheid98
Minecraft ID? Drizzly
What makes you think you qualify for this position? I'm good at gfx?
Portfolio of past work?
http://imgur.com/GpzPNRo
http://imgur.com/gallery/mruiESG/new
http://imgur.com/eTIQB0q

Experience (past servers)? Mostly builder experience, but i did make logos for other servers
Why do you want to be part of the shattered seals? just cause
What sets you apart from all the other applicants? I'm better than them
11/25/2015 12:03 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Network
Spaiand1987
How old are you? 13
Skype ID? tonyteets12
Minecraft ID? Spaiand1987
Past experience? Owner,Admin,Mod,Dev
Qualifications outside of Minecraft for a leadership role? No
Do you believe that admins should have the right to take action without asking? Sometimes when things get to out of hand
Where is the line between being nice and spoiling the players? giving op items and giving the player items all the time
Are you anti-social? I am sometimes socialy shy
Tell me about a staff member that you saw treating a player unfairly how would you fix the situation? I saw a staff member being really rude to the player i stood up for the player he/she was trans and i felt bad for him cause he was being made fun of it for that one reason and it was not fair to that person.
What is your favourite mob and why?
What sets you apart from all the other applicants? I am a really nice indivsual and i like to stand up for peoples rights and i dont like to see people being cyberbullied like in my desc.
11/26/2015 1:11 pm
Tenebris-
Felt short, and full of mistakes --denied
11/24/2015 11:46 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
anonpmc178869
[deleted]
11/26/2015 1:10 pm
Tenebris-
ill give you a shot and have a interview with you
11/24/2015 12:53 am
Level 27 : Expert Button Pusher
SkylarsLust
How old are you?
» I am 15. DOB: 05/26/00

Minecraft Ign?
» SkylarsLust

Skype Id?
» SkylarsLust (Will show up as Skylar)

Name some non-Minecraft project you have completed?
» A while ago I did a homeless people project. My friend and I gathered lots of fruit in a basket, and went to homeless people and gave to them. This isn't necessarily art, but it was art to the heart
» I've done art projects like self portaits and anime. I love drawing.

Largest build project involved in?
» I haven't done any really yet. Only solo.

Previous staff positions (with server name)?
» I own my server, RaveCraft. (Ravecraftprison.mcph.co)
» I was Administrator on TheNova. (TheNova.net) I did the entire Prison server. (Not the builds, but the administration part lol)
» I was also helper, and moderator on TheNova.
» I am a servermanager in PackedBox. (Not released, can not give ip yet.)
» I do offer administration if you need it aswell, but view my page for it first
anyone-need-temp-long-term-admin-t521344.htm

Portfolio (all build projects, include descriptions and pictures)
» i.imgur.com/tCvjVnx.jpg
This was a spawn of a shop I was making.
» i.imgur.com/iGuSmEb.jpg
This was a chicken from Hypixels Build Battle
» i.imgur.com/ckrLIY6.png
This is a plot market i made for my server.

Why you want to be part of this community?
» I want to be a part of this community because I feel it would be fun, and worth my time building. I got a little warming from you from that post I had, and I thank you for that!

* If you need me, Msg me on skype. I probably will not check back here. *
11/26/2015 1:06 pm
Tenebris-
ok ill add you now
11/23/2015 1:36 pm
HazeHeist
Looks like my cup of tea, might as well give it a shot!

How old are you?

Skype ID?
hazemeist

Minecraft ID?
HazeHeist

Past experience?
I have no administrative experience that's worth noting per se, though I am a former moderator and reviewer for Desteria (large factions/pvp server). This being said, I do believe we all have to start somewhere, we just need that one person to say, "I'm willing to take a chance".

My role as moderator came with quite a few responsibilities. Although different people have a different opinion of what this role should entail, I believe its primary focus SHOULD be that of any other staff member; making sure the community are having the best gaming experience they possibly can. What makes a server thrive is the community, and for the community to thrive it needs a staff team that do their best to ensure an amazing experience. I believe that during the year I was a staff member on Desteria, I delivered just that. A positive atmosphere.

I was also responsible for helping the players out with any questions they might have, be it on the forums or in-game (I was active on both, so easily reachable). If I saw someone who needed help in chat, I'd be on the case, no matter what I'm doing. You don't want to know how many times I've been killed for that either.

A third responsibility was to guide the helpers (new and old) to make sure they were giving it the best they possibly could. If they didn't know how to resolve a situation or just needed some general advice, they could come to me and I'd be there for them. I think of staff as more of a family than a team. The closer you all are, the more efficiently the team works as a whole.

Anyway, my job as a reviewer was to look over reports and appeals, and to use my best judgment when going through them. There aren't many reviewers now, and to be picked as part of the team is pretty incredible, as it shows you're trusted enough to make decisions to the best of your ability. Of course, I made a mistake here and there - everyone does! But from those mistakes I learned. If you never do something wrong, there's not a chance in hell you'll learn anything.

When you're a staff member, it's all or nothing. You either give it your all, or you give it nothing and leave. I gave it my all.

Well I take Performing Arts in college, and a part of the course is to devise shows, and assign job roles to each member of the company. For one show I was the director & writer. It was my job to make sure the show was the best it can be, and to make sure the actors were doing the best job they could. I wanted them coming off of the stage sweating. It required good decision-making skills and creativity, both of which I have an abundance of.

Other than that, some years ago I was a sports leader for primary school students. It was my job (along with a few others) to set up activities the younger kids could take part in at lunch time. Activities included things like hopscotch and small games of football. Again, this was some years ago and this experience is quite foggy.

It depends what action it is. If it were something such as demoting a staff member, then I believe they should have to consult with other members of the management team first. One person's opinion could be completely outweighed by many. It's always better to get a collect vote when it comes to these kinds of matters. It just depends on what said admin wants to do.

It's completely fine to be nice to players in terms of offering them items of being friendly and getting to know them. But you don't want to go into creative and build their whole base for them or something stupid like that, otherwise there'd be no reason for them to play! There's a very fine line in between. The one where you'd go as far as offering a player free items, but not giving them a ton of stuff just because you have the power to.

Are you anti-social?
Hell no! I'm always up for a chat! I love meeting new people and I'm confident in approaching them. Sociability is literally a necessity when it comes to being a staff member, let alone leading a team.

Tell me about a staff member that you saw treating a player unfairly how would you fix the situation?
Staff should never treat players unfairly. In fact, players should never treat players unfairly, and to see a staff member do it wouldn't look good for the server. If I saw a staff member treating a member of the community unfairly, I'd send them a PM reminding them it's their job to be professional, and to apologize to said player. Staff should be able to keep a cool head even when things get tough and act mature at all times. It's what they signed up to do. Once I've messaged the staff member, I'd also message the player involved to apologize to them on the staff member's behalf. Sometimes you have to be the bigger man.

Oddly enough, the squid. I feel as though they're majorly under-appreciated. I mean honestly, how else would we get our ink? We need ink to write, but no squids = no ink. No ink = no writing. No writing = no love letters for our crush that once written will be thrown into the bin due to being too scared to deliver it.

Well, the first would be my sense of humour. Alas, thus far my application has been boring and formal, but I consider applications a formality. Should you talk to me outside of this thread, you can rest assured I'm crazy. I mean, not crazy as in a crazy cat woman on LSD or anything, but I'm a good laugh. I'll do my best to cheer people up when they're down and offer a little bit of light when times are tough.

Secondly, good judgment capabilities. When it comes to rules and enforcing them, I find staff are either too strict or too lenient. I believe there's a fine line between the two, and I stick to it the best I can. There are of course times where I've had to be strict, but I try not to be as I believe there is a peaceful solution to most things.

I'd also like to mention that my judgment is never clouded by neither friends nor foes when it comes to official matters. I believe bias is a thing of the past and is the most unprofessional trait a staff member shouldn't have. All players should be treated as equals, as it would simply be unfair to let one player have an advantage over another, simply because they're your friend. Or vice versa; it wouldn't be right to be more harsh on someone just because you don't get on so well.

The final reason (otherwise this list will just DRAG on) you should hire me is because I know what makes a fun gaming experience. I know how to keep the players happy. This SHOULD be the main focus of a staff member. Put aside all formalities, staff need to make sure the players are HAPPY and enjoying their time. I can provide players with an experience they'll never forget if given the chance.

Thank you so much for reading my application, and I hope to hear from you soon!
11/23/2015 5:32 pm
Tenebris-
great application, look forward to talking with you
11/19/2015 10:04 pm
Level 73 : Legendary Pig
Aequotis
I may be interested in becoming a Builder/Arch, I'll stay in touch aye
11/23/2015 11:13 am
Tenebris-
Thanks for being interested, if you would like to chat via skype please feel free to pm me it or post it here
11/19/2015 9:55 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
stormdancer4461
Seems like you have an interesting project going here. I hope this really works out! I remember you from GG
11/23/2015 11:12 am
Tenebris-
Thanks, ill be shortly updating the thread so prepared to see our more great stuff
11/19/2015 6:22 pm
frhoshino1
Can you add me at skype? : Frhoshino1
11/23/2015 11:11 am
Tenebris-
sorry about the delay, I was quite busy this week
11/18/2015 3:29 pm
frhoshino1
I consider myself a "professional" builder and i belive you shouldn't "hire" minecraft builders by their application.
11/19/2015 1:02 pm
Tenebris-
i dont, i have interviews and build tests. If you think you want to be part of this project feel free to contact me via pm or reply with a skype name.
11/18/2015 3:13 pm
Tenebris-
still looking for apps
11/18/2015 9:47 am
Tenebris-
still looking for fresh faces, builders, mods, lore writers
11/16/2015 3:59 pm
Tenebris-
all applications are now welcome, looking for fresh faces
11/14/2015 1:04 pm
Tenebris-
still looking for builders
11/10/2015 4:26 pm
Tenebris-
still looking for apps, mainly professional builders
11/04/2015 1:45 pm
iproliam
IGN: Liiaam
- What you are applying for:Administrator
- Time Zone/country: GMT
- Have you ever been banned before? - No
- Have you applied for staff before, if so where you accepted?
Yes, I have been admin and co-owner on many servers
- Do you have any past experience in moderation?
Yes, I have moderated over 12 different servers.
- Why do you want to become staff?
So i can help people in need on the server and also help the server progress and become a great server
- How much time can you dedicate to the server?
6 - 8 hours per day
- Have you got anything else to add?
I have owned 2 minecraft servers in the past, and I know a lot of commands for different plugins. I am also willing to dedicate my time to this server to see it grow and help players that are in need.

Also I have 2 youtube channels one with 2,000 subscribers and the other with almost 300.
11/06/2015 10:35 am
Tenebris-
Too brief, but if you dont mind posting your youtube channel here would be great
11/03/2015 2:07 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Explorer
TerraPlaysYT
How old are you: I am 12 years old.
Skype ID: I know I'll get denied because of this, but I am not allowed to give it out for safety reasons. I'm sorry about this.
Minecraft ID: GameGoYT (Will soon be CodeMadeTerra)
Any previous writing experience: Not really, but I really enjoy writing.

Rules
Stick to one topic

The characters, Xya (pronounced Zeye-a) and Ynlan (pronounced In-lan) are running from a terribly powerful dragon, but are stopped in their tracks by a familiar face, their arch nemesis, Hynra...

"Xya! What's that?!" asks Ynlan.
"What now Ynlan? Oh no! Dragon! Run!"
They start running towards the Dark Forest, without realizing that there are demons in there.
"What's that up ahead Ynlan?" asked Xya.
"Demon! Easy kill though!"
Suddenly, someone comes jumping out a bush starts flying towards the dragon, slashes it across its throat, and kills it.
"Woah! What was what? Or who was that?" exclaims Ynlan.
"Is that who I think it is? Is that Hynra?"
They run over to him.
"What are you doing here Hynra?"
"I have came to challenge you to a duel. A duel of death..."

Thanks for reading my application. Good luck to everyone!
11/04/2015 11:08 am
Tenebris-
Not really, what I'm looking for. As this dialog is pretty basic and not showing depth in creativity and craft.
11/03/2015 1:14 pm
Tenebris-
looking for more builders
10/31/2015 1:15 pm
Tenebris-
10/30/2015 9:47 pm
Tenebris-
having a live stream tomorrow at 1pm est to showcase the server development so far
at http://www.twitch.tv/atomicius
10/30/2015 3:31 am
Lordsparklz
No sorry :/ I never really considered to screen shot the evidence :/ i guess its just down to whether or not you can trust me in terms of my previous staff experience
10/29/2015 10:50 pm
Tenebris-
LordsparklzAdmin application. Please note that I have never really had a chance to play the server and interact with the community. Nontheless, I am applying so I can benefit the server and help the community grow as an Administrator. This application has not been copied or plagurized from previous applicantions.

How old are you? 15

Skype ID? iistrafes

Minecraft ID? _iiStrafes

Past experience?

have an adequate amount of previous staff experience, including moderating and administrating on multiple servers. Let's start with the Mineslam Network, I was Helper for around a month on a server which was an FFA KitPvP server that averaged around 100 players daily on it. Mineplex was my second place of moderation, I was Helper for around two months and learned various skills that contributes to my staff experience. I met a great amount of staff on the server to which we had a great amount of scenarios to which a staff member would have to warn the player for the rule they are breaking. The third server I was staff on was a server called Potuppvp which was another KitPvP server; soon, after proving myself worthy,I was promoted to an Administrative position. The server got around 50-65 players daily. These are many of the servers I have been staff on.

Leadership is a big thing in my school. I have taken part in house captain and have learnt various leadership techniques which has assisted me through my Minecraft experience. Leadership for me is not all about the badge, or honor and fame, it is about helping people with all physical and mental levels which bests suits my position as a leader.

Admins play a high role in managing the server. It depends what the situation is, Nonetheless admins have the right to take action over many things. However, there are certain situations that require the owners input to be solved.

Being nice to players is something I am always willing to achiveve. Whether I am an active staff candidate or not. However, I have put into considerstion the fact that every member deservers something for their active participation. An occasional drop party or a small rnak giveaway would be the limit I would consider. Anything above these things would highly spoil the players if they were done on a regular basis.

Are you anti-social?

No, ever since a kid I have been extremely social. I always love interacting with others on Minecraft. My high social skills has assisted me to make many friends at school and in game. If you would consider the Annoying Orange someone who talks way to much, then you better be cautious of me .

Tell me about a staff member that you saw treating a player unfairly how would you fix
the situation?

I would immediately warn the staff member tl stop. If the staff member continues I will then take action as an admin and report that staff member on the website with evidence of him/she abusing another player.

By far my favourite mob in Minecraft is the creeper. I have always loved the creeper ever since I was a child because of its awesome texture and patterns crested in it's body. The creeper has been a very reliable mod for me also. It has helped me tear through enemy bases in the past. The creeper is by far my favourite mob.

A lot of things make up an amazing staff member: maturity - which comes with age and experience -and, friendliness - a positive outlook to both life and the Shattered Seals community. Also willing to help anyone who needs help or is feeling down and, just as importantly, dedication - dedicating your time to the server.

During my time of being an active member of the Minecraft community, I have developed the skills of friendliness, maturity and dedication. For instance, being friendly means always being positive and never trying to pull other members down. This may involve making sure everyone is happy and enjoying their experience on Shattered Seals, never being negative if someone is not as talented as you, or overall just being a friendly person that the whole community would want to be with. Activity is another key characteristic that I value. For instance, over the past 4-5 weeks I have been extremely active, whether I'm raiding someone's base, leading my faction to war, or having a laugh with some mates who I may or may not know. I have also set up a table showing the duration of time I eligible of playing Shattered Seals each day. This can range from 4-5 hours on weekdays and 7+ hours on weekends. Maturity is also another huge strength of which I have demonstrated as a member of the Minecraft community. For me this often involves: being able to see each situation as unique and adapting my style accordingly, I appreciate when others praise or complement me. I feel good when they approve. However, I know that there will always be people who disapprove of my opinions, but I am confident in myself and I am more than capable of working through situations where disagreement might present itself. I don’t take myself too seriously. I am able to enjoy a good laugh with friends and others I may not know, even when they are the butt of the joke. I believe these are some of the attributes that define a good staff candidate.

Every day, I am always craving to log into Minecraft. I am always eager to both explore and help in every way that I can. If given the opportunity, I would go above and beyond to make sure that every player which joins Shattered Seals is welcomed and taken care of to the best of my abilities ~ this includes, but is not limited to: greeting players, answering questions, settling disputes and handling racism/threats in the way that best fits my position as a server Administrative.

Finally, I would like to conclude this application by explaining a few more characteristics that I value and how each one sets me apart from other applicants. For instance, I don't like to abandon things I have started, and I like to achieve my goals I have set myself. I am also active in chat and speak to people often. I am able to record hackers or expunge abusers if required. Another thing that sets me apart is the way I am always willing to help people. Since I don't live in the United States, most staff members are asleep when I am awake, which means I offer the Shattered Seals community a 24/7 solution, further improving user experience .​

In summary, I know that with my age, my outgoing friendly personality and my deep roots in this already amazing community of Shattered Seals players, I would make a most excellent addition to an already amazing group of Staff officials!

Whatever the decision, I do thank you for taking the time to read my application and look forward to whatever your decision may be.

Thanks for your time, I greatly appreciate it.
Kind regards,
_iistrafes​

Do you have any proof of being staff on these servers you have listed?
10/29/2015 3:17 pm
Lordsparklz
Hi
10/29/2015 1:14 pm
faytal
How old are you? 16
What position are you applying for? Artist/GFX
Skype ID? xfataaal
Minecraft ID? FaytalZ
What makes you think you qualify for this position? i have lot of experience
Portfolio of past work? https://projectvader.carbonmade.com
Experience (past servers)? I've been on a few making logos and stuff
Why do you want to be part of the shattered seals? I'm back intro gfx so i wanna start fresh
What sets you apart from all the other applicants? I'm better then them haha
10/26/2015 11:14 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
danieldoesstuff
I applied and you responded to someone that applied after me, just to be sure, have you saw my application?
10/24/2015 4:57 pm
Lordsparklz
Hey atom!

I wrote an application a while ago for this server but I never really submitted it. Is it possible you could open up one more position for admin or mod? It is my dream to help build an awesome server community.

Regards,
_iistrafes
10/24/2015 6:08 pm
Tenebris-
go ahead and apply, its always worth a shot
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome