The Simple, Playble (Simplay) Mod Pack!

4T1's Avatar 4T14/14/15 6:48 pm
1 emeralds 163
I have issues with my computer all the time when trying to run modded Minecraft, all these mod packs nowadays contain tons of mods and even more lag. Being someone who's been playing Minecraft for quite the time, no matter how many crazy game modes people come up with, it has lost its special spark for me. To solve my problem, I got into modded and then got into troubles when I'd run like 3 FPS. I would wish people would just create a mod pack with my favourite mods (being the lazy person I am). Instead I went into the deep dark pit of creating my own pack and going through tutorial after tutorial. Just kidding! It was only one tutorial, that I had to reference quite a bit ( don't judge ). I then created the Simplay Mod Pack! Hoping for people with my same struggles would have a mod pack to play with (hopefully) their favourite mods! Check out the mod pack here and show some love by giving it a like to help promote it!

Also, if you are someone who makes graphics and want to help out for free on creating some for this Mod Packs technic page (on the launcher and website), that would be amazing. DM me on skype at zak22731 if you are interested!

Mod Pack Creator: WiselyDone ( that's me )
4T1
Level 1 : New Crafter