The Spirit Realm Chronicals: A Roleplay Server Series

Wolvesbane's Avatar Wolvesbane2/21/15 12:22 am
1 emeralds 387 8
3/2/2015 9:48 am
Chief_Joystik's Avatar Chief_Joystik
Hello everyone, long time no see in my recent lengthy absence. I'm back with a request to the wonderful community. I ask of thee some Minecraft players who wuld like to join an on going adventure/roleplay series on my personal Feed The Beast Lite 2 server, The Spirit Realm. So far, it's just me and a buddy, and we are not very far into any of the main story line, and we've really only just gotten into some of the basics of most of the mods, so anyone jumping in would not have any trouble catching up, or even passing us, as we are complete goofs.

The Back Story: Many centuries ago, before the concept of time had ever been thought of, two sisters where born, Helenus, and Ianus. Upon growing up, neither sister could get along with the other, as they seemed to be the complete opposite. Ianus was beautiful and fare, she spent most of her time studying magic, witchery, and Thaumanology. Through years of study, she became a powerful enchantress. Her sister, Helenus, also studied witchery, but instead became a witch and studied blood magic as well. Using her new power, Ianus created the Spirit Realm, a place where all could live in peace. Jealous of her sister, Helenus invaded the new world, and battled Ianus, weakening her, and forcing her to flee. Because Ianus no longer protected the realm, time began to move, and day was no longer eternal, plaguing the land with undead creatures, and monsters as night fell.

In recent times, two travelers have somehow ended up in the Spirit Realm, unbeknownst to them. Wolvesbane, the Nightwalker, is a follower of Ianus. He's no longer a mortal. He's become an angelic being, and dubbed Time Keeper of the Spirit Realm. Even so, he does not have complete control over the day/night cycle. He only possess the power to change day to night, and stop time for short periods of time, but during dusk or dawn.

This is our main story line, and it's going to unfold as we continue our adventure. Right now, we're looking for a King character, a father to the two sisters, and these will be the three main Protagonist/Antagonist. From there, everyone who I dub able to join the server can follow any three of these characters, or of course, go off on their own path, unrelated to these beings, as well as maybe even create their own lesser idols, who could possibly change the story line dramatically. ~Hint hint~

I'd love to here your ideas about the King/Father, and maybe yours will be picked to be a part of the main storyline! But do not get discouraged, as I'm looking for people in general to be a part of this series! So even if your character doesn't become part of the official trio, that doesn't mean I won't accept you into the server to play along with us, and influence the story how you like! If you can record, feel free too, it's something we've been working on server wise for a while, and we're ready to involve more people into our story. If you're accepted, I'll pm you all the details about the server, as well as the finalized mods list, and what all you'll need to know. Oh and it is a MCPROHosted dedicated server, so it will be up 24/7, so you can play, record, livestream, whatever, whenever you want! Thanks guys for reading, and I hope to build a great series with some of you guys!

If you'd like some insight, Watch This! It's Wolfspirit's rebirth video into Wolvesbane!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CofnWSTdBVc&list=UUlwLr_BwZvCZgcsWMFjn0QA
Wolvesbane
Level 2 : Apprentice Hunter