The story of a Friendly/Baby Creeper =)

huffpuff1337's Avatar huffpuff133711/5/11 5:26 pm
1 emeralds 2.4k 26
11/12/2011 5:53 am
huffpuff1337's Avatar huffpuff1337
One day, I had finished building an 15X15 house, when I spotted a creeper, small, hunched up all in a little corner. When I saw him I immediately pulled out my bow and arrow and pulled my arrow all the way back, but when he looked at me, a gunpowder tear ran down his eye. I approached him, very carefully, my arrow still pulled back, and when I reached him, he moved a bit further back and stood a bit more upright, when I saw a cut one one of his legs. When I saw it, I dropped my bow and arrow on the floor and went a little closer to inspect it. When the creeper saw that I was friendly enough, he stood more upright, which was when I saw he was only a baby creeper.

I wondered "Who could have possibly done this to a poor baby creeper?" I scooped him up in a metal bucket that the person who must have cut the creeper dropped when he saw me building a house.

I put him in my house, next to my fireplace, where my wolf, Sir Bark-a-lot constantly barked at him when I threw a piece of pork onto his bed, he sprinted over to his bed and started gobbling the pork up. When he had gotten into the hard bits of the pork, I started trying to figure out what the baby creeper liked eating best, because believe me, he looked pretty thin and hungry.

I started by dangling a piece of cooked pork over him, but he shrank to the side of the bucket, he did the same for bread and chicken, but when I dangled a piece of sugar over the bucket the small, thin baby creeper started trying to jump and get it. It seemed that he liked sugar, so I dropped it in.

Find out what happens when I drop the sugar in the bucket in part 2.
I actually got the idea from someone on deviantart. Here's how to see what this was based on.
1. Type in the search box: 'Images'.
2. Click on 'Google Images'.
3. Type in ' Friendly creeper'.
4. Find the picture with a creeper that has a happy face, and just that.
5. Close the picture.
6. Enjoy!
huffpuff1337
Level 17 : Journeyman Cake

Create an account or sign in to comment.

11/12/2011 5:53 am
huffpuff1337
Because of all your noobynessssssss, I am postponing the 3rd or 4th part until 1st January 2012
11/07/2011 5:26 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Dragger197
lol
11/07/2011 3:11 pm
Level 28 : Expert Dragonborn
xJesterJoex
http://meatabex.deviantart.com/#/d49s82h
Keep in mind...this was posted around september-ish.
11/07/2011 3:09 pm
Level 33 : Artisan Lumberjack
KieKey
[quote="xJesterJoex"]This was also on deviantart -
''
The Friendly Creeper Part 1
by ~Meatabex

I found it quivering on the wall next to my house. I had just returned from a mining trip. Passing grazing groups of cows, sheep and Endermen while wiping the grime off my face, I slowly made my way up the mountain path home when I noticed it.

A trembling pile of moss sat in the corner of the outside part of the fireplace, hissing softly. Instinctively, I pulled my bow out, notched an arrow, and swung the tip towards the creature. It seemed frightened, and only shrunk closer to the brick. I looked around, making sure there were no creepers or spiders creeping on me. Then I inched closer, still holding the arrow back.
[b]
[size=200][color=#FF8000]Caught OUT!!!!!!!![/color][[/size]/b]

The creature seemed cold, so I pulled a bucket from behind me and scooped the little thing up, and ran into the house as it began to grow dark. My wolf, Courage, barked at the creature, but I hushed the leashed hunter by tossing a pork chop at him. He greedily tore into it as I examined the contents of the bucket.

In all aspects, it looked like a young creeper. The hollow face, the legs towards the bottom of the body, and the sticky grass-like texture all signified the fletching creeper. But I had never seen a baby creeper before, so I assumed that I could tame it. I placed it near the fireplace and commenced my experiments.

First, I tried to figure out what it liked to eat. I offered it all assortments of meat, and it refused by shrinking back slightly. I had freshly baked bread, but it tried to wriggle away, even though it was in a metal bucket. I then tossed some sugar into the bucket, and results were positive. It swallowed the sugar. Then I realized something was up.

It began to turn a strange white color. It began to flash slightly, and I knew what it was doing. I grabbed Courage, and backed up as far as possible from the creature, while shielding my face.

It hissed loudly, and then expelled, releasing what sounded like gas. I opened my eyes and looked at the bucket. The moss thing was still white mostly, but had a strange, almost giddy look in its face. It also looked slightly larger.

"Hiss!" The creeper hissed happily. I was happy too, in that the house wasn't gone. I then decided to feed it something a little lower scale. I dropped pieces of wheat into the bucket, which the creeper instantly devoured.''

[color=#FF0000]
[size=150]COPY MUCH?!!![/size][/color][/quote]
11/07/2011 3:08 pm
xJesterJoex
▄██████████████▄▐█▄▄▄▄█▌
██████▌▄▌▄▐▐▌███▌▀▀██▀▀
████▄█▌▄▌▄▐▐▌▀███▄▄█▌
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▀
11/07/2011 3:06 pm
xJesterJoex
This was also on deviantart -
''
The Friendly Creeper Part 1
by ~Meatabex

I found it quivering on the wall next to my house. I had just returned from a mining trip. Passing grazing groups of cows, sheep and Endermen while wiping the grime off my face, I slowly made my way up the mountain path home when I noticed it.

A trembling pile of moss sat in the corner of the outside part of the fireplace, hissing softly. Instinctively, I pulled my bow out, notched an arrow, and swung the tip towards the creature. It seemed frightened, and only shrunk closer to the brick. I looked around, making sure there were no creepers or spiders creeping on me. Then I inched closer, still holding the arrow back.

The creature seemed cold, so I pulled a bucket from behind me and scooped the little thing up, and ran into the house as it began to grow dark. My wolf, Courage, barked at the creature, but I hushed the leashed hunter by tossing a pork chop at him. He greedily tore into it as I examined the contents of the bucket.

In all aspects, it looked like a young creeper. The hollow face, the legs towards the bottom of the body, and the sticky grass-like texture all signified the fletching creeper. But I had never seen a baby creeper before, so I assumed that I could tame it. I placed it near the fireplace and commenced my experiments.

First, I tried to figure out what it liked to eat. I offered it all assortments of meat, and it refused by shrinking back slightly. I had freshly baked bread, but it tried to wriggle away, even though it was in a metal bucket. I then tossed some sugar into the bucket, and results were positive. It swallowed the sugar. Then I realized something was up.

It began to turn a strange white color. It began to flash slightly, and I knew what it was doing. I grabbed Courage, and backed up as far as possible from the creature, while shielding my face.

It hissed loudly, and then expelled, releasing what sounded like gas. I opened my eyes and looked at the bucket. The moss thing was still white mostly, but had a strange, almost giddy look in its face. It also looked slightly larger.

"Hiss!" The creeper hissed happily. I was happy too, in that the house wasn't gone. I then decided to feed it something a little lower scale. I dropped pieces of wheat into the bucket, which the creeper instantly devoured.''

COPY MUCH?!!!
11/07/2011 3:06 pm
Level 25 : Expert Toast
jankajow123
AWWW.....thats so sweet i will read any future parts with pleasure!
11/07/2011 2:59 pm
Level 22 : Expert Engineer
MinelordLewis
Lmfao, if it was me it would have been a HEADSHOT =)
11/06/2011 11:30 am
Level 35 : Artisan Loremaster
Poke
11/06/2011 11:54 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Explorer
CreeperHuggers17
Lols
11/06/2011 11:22 am
Level 32 : Artisan Network
MissMarifire
Awww...... adorable! my little tamed creeper is on my brother's shoulder, hissing at mean people
11/07/2011 2:55 pm
huffpuff1337
Awwwwww
Can I touch it?
If you tell the creeper I like creepers?
11/06/2011 10:29 am
Level 41 : Master Ninja
ninja246810
Great
11/06/2011 10:21 am
huffpuff1337
Part 2!

When I dropped the sugar in the bucked the baby creeper ate it and started glowing white. That was when I knew what was happening. I got sir bark-a-lot and backed against the far wall.

Fortunately, the baby creeper did not explode. Instead it stayed white, but did not give out a hiss. I was relieved, when I decided to give him something else. I gave him some gunpowder and he ate it.

Nothing happened, except the creeper was now bumping into the sides of the bucket. I noticed that he bumped the side closest to me! It turned out I had tamed the little creeper.

Me and him went on travelling adventures and mining, and even sir bark-a-lot started to like the young creeper.

Find out how the baby creeper goes on in part 3!

Thanks for all the comments, but do try and keep on the story.
Also, maybe in the next couple of parts, we will find out who made a little cut on the creeper and why!
11/06/2011 9:52 am
Poke
The picture is lol.
11/06/2011 10:04 am
Level 27 : Expert Miner
anonpmc52215
[deleted]
11/06/2011 9:27 am
Level 36 : Artisan Archer
MCvipond1
This was a cute story! ^.^
11/06/2011 9:12 am
anonpmc52215
[deleted]
11/06/2011 9:15 am
Poke
I...don't....know...
11/06/2011 9:17 am
anonpmc52215
[deleted]
11/06/2011 9:25 am
anonpmc52215
[deleted]
11/06/2011 8:40 am
Level 26 : Expert Miner
Excision
I know who did it. It was me I wanted to murder it but it ran off.

Kthxbai.
11/06/2011 9:07 am
Poke
Ah, yes you sliced it's leg because it unorganized your chests.
11/06/2011 4:12 am
Level 38 : Artisan Toast
Oooooh_Shiny
this made me happy
11/06/2011 3:59 am
Level 34 : Artisan Unicorn
Mijichu
Aaaww, "a gunpowder tear"! It's a very cute story!
11/06/2011 3:55 am
huffpuff1337
Uhh... any comments?
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome