The Voltrance | MMORPG | STAFF NEEDED! |

InstantReflex's Avatar InstantReflex10/26/16 11:19 pm
1 emeralds 183 3
10/29/2016 6:12 pm
itismeyourserver's Avatar itismeyourserver
Hello everyone! I am Instant_Reflex and I am looking for staff for an upcoming server called The Voltrance. It is an MMORPG server. We currently need builders, developers, and general staff members! If you are interested, please don't hesitate to apply for The Voltrance!

Staff Application Format:
[spoiler][color=#FF0000]
IGN:
Age (Wont Matter Much):
Position of Interest (ex. Admin):
How much experience do you have as staff?:
How often can you be online?:
Why should we pick you for this position?:
Why do you want to be a staff member?:
Skype?: (Yes/No)[/spoiler]

Builder Application Format:
[spoiler][color=#FF0000]
IGN:
How often can you be online?:
What style are you most comfortable with?
Why do you want to be a builder?
Why should we pick you for this position?
Skype?:(Yes/No)
What are some things you have built? (Please Include Images):[/color][/spoiler]

Developer Application Format:
[spoiler][color=#FF0000]
IGN:
What category of plugins are you good at configuring:
Have you worked for servers before?:
How much experience do you have in config?:
What is you AWPM (Average Words Per Minute)?:
Why do you want to be a developer?:
Skype?: (Yes/No)[/color][/spoiler]

Pugin Creator Application Format:
[spoiler][color=#FF0000]
IGN:
Previous work: What public plugins have you made? Links?:
Have you worked for servers before?:
How many years have you been programming?:
How much time do you have to spend on making plugins?:
Why do you want to be a developer?:
Skype?: (Yes/No)[/color][/spoiler]
[color=#00BF00]

Best of luck! I will PM you if you are accepted! By the way, if you dont have skype, or have lied in any of the questions your chances go down alot. Good luck!

The Following Will Be Unlocked When Application Accepted:[/color]
Email: [color=#800000][Hidden][/color]
InstantReflex
Level 5 : Apprentice Engineer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/29/2016 6:12 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
itismeyourserver
IGN:DaGuyMikey_
Age (Wont Matter Much): 12
Position of Interest (ex. Admin):Senior mod or admin whatever
How much experience do you have as staff?: I already am a staff member I am a moderator but I just want to help the server a lot more and stuff, i know this is kinda like wierd to do ii guess but I just really want to help as much as I can. :0
How often can you be online?: I can be online any time after school from 3PM EST-9PM Est and sometimes on weekends
Why should we pick you for this position?: You should pick me for the position because there is some open spots and I really want to become part of the server and I think it would be great. I already invited two of my friends who joined and it would be a great honor.
Why do you want to be a staff member?:I want to be a staff member because I think this server is really good and it has so much potential to become the next mineplex etc.
Skype?: (Yes/No) Yes
10/27/2016 4:08 am
Level 15 : Journeyman Skinner
chytr
IGN: CakeGod
Position of Interest: Administrator/Dev. Whatever is needed more.
How often can you be online? I can be online practically every day give or take. Some days are more busy than others but that is solely based around school scheduling/hanging out with friends in general.
Why should we pick you? I think i would make a great addition to the team because i have previous experience in the fields i am applying for. I am a helpful and friendly person and when a job needs to be done i crack down on it. I rarely quit once i have started a project and i know when to be professional in given situations. I have experience on dealing with unruly players and know how to stop them in their tracks.
What category of plugins are you good at configuring: Back when i was in to developing on servers i usually worked with any plugins the owner needed. If there was a plugin i was not too knowledgeable about. I would take that time either right then or later that night to learn everything there really is to know about how the plugin works, how to set it up etc. I learn very quickly so it is not a problem if i am not familiar with a plugin. Just say the word and ill hit the books.
Have you worked for servers before?/Position as staff: I have worked on countless server in the past. My staff ranks could range from builder to owner, mod to dev, you name it. I've worked in a couple servers as developer and one as a Co-Owner who did all the development work. I'm not too familiar with coding plugins though. That's where i hit a brick wall. I'm sure if i took time i could learn but i'm not saying i would be a master at the subject
How much experience do you have in config?: Im assuming server config since you are also asking for a plugin creator. As i mentioned before i worked as a Co-Owner/Developer for a server. The owner had all of his files on mcprohosting and it came with a server configuration tab. I worked on the server mostly from there changing setting/fixing server errors and setting up changes for plugins. On my personal computer i work in notepad++ so i still have knowledge on configuring there.
What is you AWPM (Average Words Per Minute)?: 80, just took a test
Why do you want to be a developer?: I want to be a developer because i find passion in it. I am very interested in learning new code and fixing problems others are not familiar with. I like working with people and achieving greatness.
Skype?: Yes. You can find me @ play_voice
10/26/2016 11:39 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
lf3974
IGN:lf3974
What category of plugins are you good at configuring: All
I would like to apply for Staff + Developer + Builder
As i have been playing minecraft since i was about ten and i have ben coding since i was five, i am proficient in C# C++ Python Java HTML and a bit of php
Have you worked for servers before?:Yes
How much experience do you have in config?:A few years
What is you AWPM (Average Words Per Minute)?:80 +/-10
Why do you want to be a developer?:Because i am passionate about coding and its actually fun for me to see my creations being used all the time
Skype?:Yes, but id prefer not to unless its necessary
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome