=-=THE WALKING DEAD=-= [Zombie Survival] Staff Recruitment $

CalebTheFirst's Avatar CalebTheFirst5/5/15 6:53 pm
5/9/2015 7:11 pm
astro855's Avatar astro855
Hi! I'm Caleb. Here in a few weeks I will start developing a unique Minecraft server based off amcs hit T.V. show, The Walking Dead. We are in need of a lot of staff members and people to help put this server together.
This server will contain many different guns, interactive NPCs, Groups, etc. As you can see we'll need a lot of help.

I am recruiting:
Administrators
Developers
Moderators
Builders

If you are interested in applying for this upcoming unique server please comment your application in this format.

Name:
What do you consider your skills are?:
Why do you think you deserve a staff position on this server?:
How do you think you can help this server?:
Do you consider yourself as a team player?:
Other skills and qualifications:
CalebTheFirst
Level 5 : Apprentice Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/09/2015 7:11 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
astro855
Name: astro
IGN: astro855
What position are you applying for?: Mod / Admin
What do you consider your skills are?:Semi-Building, Having fun, Strict but nice
How do you think you can help this server?:I have been head admin, admin, mod,chatmod, co owner, basically anything but owner and i have been one. i am respectful and silly but can be strict when needed
Do you consider yourself as a team player?:Hell yea
Other skills and qualifications: Tell me what to do and ill give it my best shot
05/09/2015 6:53 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
AvocadoAJ
*bump*
05/09/2015 1:12 pm
Level 1 : New Network
Misqy
Name:James
IGN:Misqy
What position are you applying for?: Moderator
What do you consider your skills are?: I have lots of skills when It comes to catching hackers as iv been a Moderator on many servers in my past. I also have lost of skills when It comes to people trying to break rules and also people who try and buypass their mutes/bans. I know many commands such as: /kick, /tempban, /ban, /Ipban and /mute.
Why do you think you deserve a staff position on this server?:think I deserve staff position on this server because I have experience when being a moderator and I also think that I could benefit the server a lot!
How do you think you can help this server?: am A very popular player when it comes to minecraft. I can help the server by bringing a ton of new members to the community and I will also help by being on at least 1-2 hours a day to moderate chat.
Do you consider yourself as a team player?: Yes, I do consider my self as a team player
Other skills and qualifications: I am a experienced player when It comes to being staff on servers. I am also a fun and loyal player and I can take jokes
PS: I AM WISQY'S BROTHER!
Thank you for reading my application
05/07/2015 7:53 pm
CalebTheFirst
Bump
05/06/2015 7:06 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
AMS2003
Name: Aidan
IGN: CowMan377
What position are you applying for?: Admin or Moderator.
What do you consider your skills are?: I'm very flexible and I am very experienced in minecraft and minecraft servers. I'm very good with many commands.
Why do you think you deserve a staff position on this server?:I am a fun person and love to have conversations with members. But when Force needs to be applied I drop the act and get on the problem. I know what to do in situations such as dealing with Cheaters or just a person spamming in the chat. I am always willing to help someone that needs it and I am just an overall nice guy, greeting and answering questions whenever possible. I love to interact with everyone anyway I can. The experience I have had prepares me for the job that I need to do and I am always ready, I play about 4-5 hours on weekends and 2-4 hours on Weekdays. Unless I have something important to do or something personal/family related. Loyalty is one of my big traits. I always stick with people till the end, if I work for that server that's the only server that is a priority to manage.
How do you think you can help this server?: I will help players out if it is needed. I am very flexible so if the server has a reset or staff demotion I can handle it. I love helping players out if they are having trouble with anything like commands or what to do. If a player is using a hacked client I will ban them from the server. If someone is spamming and IP I will clear chat then I will mute them. If a player is being mean to others I will give him 1/3 warnings by kicking him and if he doesn't stop I will mute him for 10 minutes. If a staff member is hacking or abusing I will either take screenshots of it. I am also very loyal and I will be dedicated to this server. If I ever get money I might buy something off this server to help it grow.
Do you consider yourself as a team player?: Yes. I am very flexible and dependable. I'm a dedicated staff member and I will help out a lot.
Other skills and qualifications: I'm very loyal and I will never abuse my staff powers. I am very dedicated.

Have a nice day!
05/06/2015 6:32 pm
NexusRain
Name: Noah Hill
IGN: NexusRain
What position are you applying for?: Moderator/Admin
What do you consider your skills are?: Experienced minecraft player, familiar with plugins such as rollback, w/e, /mute, /temp-ban, etc.
Why do you think you deserve a staff position on this server?: I think i deserve the position because i can be a valuable asset to the AMC Walking Dead. I am very familar with server rules and the TV Show. Again I've worked my way up before on other servers before as a T-mod and wouldnt mind working my way up again if that is the case. Im an all around minecraft player, experienced in game, with commands and building/terraforming.
How do you think you can help this server?: I can help maintain the server and help support players to have an amazing time playing this game. Helping players is usually what I like doing and I spend most of my time talking to the players and its great getting suggestions and comments from our audience that way.
Do you consider yourself as a team player?: I usually add all the staff on skype and try having group calls to bond with the staff team. I enjoy playing minecraft and working together with others, its honestly what keeps me playing minecraft to this day.
Other skills and qualifications: My skills are rusty ever since going to college for a year I've been playing minecraft for 3 years and took a year off but, i remember it all since ive played for so long but, remain rusty on a couple commands.

Thank you, for taking the time to read my application. I hope to hear from you soon.
-NexusRain
05/06/2015 5:38 pm
CalebTheFirst
Bump
05/05/2015 9:27 pm
CheddaChz
Name:Noah
IGN:Chedda_Hobo
What position are you applying for?: Mod / Admin
What do you consider your skills are?:Semi-Building, Having fun, Strict but nice
How do you think you can help this server?:I have been head admin, admin, mod,chatmod, co owner, basically anything but owner and i have been one. i am respectful and silly but can be strict when needed
Do you consider yourself as a team player?:Hell yea
Other skills and qualifications: Tell me what to do and ill give it my best shot
05/05/2015 9:22 pm
AvocadoAJ
Great app, Caleb will do the final decision
05/05/2015 7:18 pm
Level 1 : New Network
Wisqy
Name: Avery

IGN: Wisqy

What position are you applying for?: Moderator

What do you consider your skills are?: I have lots of skills when it comes to rule
breaking. I also know how to use all the basic moderator essentials. For example

Click to reveal
/kick
/mute
/tempban
/jail
/ban

Why do you think you deserve a staff position on this server?: I think I deserve a staff position on the server because I love zombie survival servers and i'd be a great Moderator. Another reason why I should be mod is because i'm pretty cool with people and most people I meet like me. I know most of the commands and i'm pretty fair with them.

How do you think you can help this server?: I can help the server from punishing players to getting more people on!

Do you consider yourself as a team player?: Yeah I guess

Other skills and qualifications: A lot of people tell me i'm loyal and really nice. I'm also very active and play minecraft almost everyday. I know most of the plugins and punish for proper reasons.

Thank you for reading my app.
05/05/2015 7:13 pm
AvocadoAJ
Good luck everybody!
-AvocadoAJ
Co-Founder
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome