~ The Wizarding World ~ Needs Staff!

SythaProductions's Avatar SythaProductions10/21/14 7:22 am
1 emeralds 128 2
10/21/2014 7:23 pm
ZeritusLegions's Avatar ZeritusLegions
Hey everyone is Sytha here,
I have just started a brand new project which i am working on called 'The Wizarding World' in which you Harry Potter fans can experience hogwarts and all its magical wonders within minecraft. We have a map complete except for the interior so i am currently looking for people which have a large amount of Harry Potter knowledge to help out.

We are also looking for trustworthy and knowledgable people who are able to help us out with plugins such as adding plugins, changing them around, organizing them, creating their own specifically for the server and also being able to use plugins to do with NPC's.

Please leave a comment below if interested.
If you want to build interior on the server please leave a link to YOUR pictures of YOUR builds. Thanks everyone.
SythaProductions
Level 22 : Expert Architect