TheCGN Gaming Network Recruting Staff 16+

LRPVP's Avatar LRPVP12/7/16 5:57 am
1 emeralds 156 1
12/7/2016 6:37 am
taikhoom1806's Avatar taikhoom1806
Welcome To TheCGN

What Is TheCGN?

The CGN is a combination of multiple gaming communities working towards a common goal.

The CGN provides a fun and engaging environment for players of any class to join in.

For communities, the CGN provides a place get help and grow.

For players we give you a place to find new friends, play new games, and grow as a gamer

The CGN grew from the want to have a place that was for Gamers and created by Gamers. Mainly starting out with the Battlefield Series, and a few Valve games, the CGN started in August of 2013, but really getting going January of 2014. With just a few members, a server, website and teamspeak, the CGN has grown into a community that aspires to promote an atmosphere of camaraderie and fun.

Why Am I Here ?

[center]The CGN have recently Integrated Minecraft into our gaming network , as of this moment we currently offer a Bungee server with a hub and a factions server attached without 300+ hours of dedication spent on making it what it is. I am here today to seek staff over the of 16 to help keep these servers running at the best of their abilities. As of now we are only recruting moderators to help keep chat at piece at help keep any unwanted players free of the network , we are currently looking into expanding with a Kit-Pvp and creative server which is slowly in the making./center]

[b][center]How do i apply?[/center][/b]

[center]There is no application process , to 'Apply' its simple , just leave me ways of which i can personally contact you and you will be then passed on to me and my co-worker for a little interview , a few questions and a good chat is all it takes.[/center]

[b][center]How are our servers ran?[/center][/b]

[center]Aswell as having a gaming community TheCNG also has its very own hosting company that provides our communities gaming needs, the Specs are endless[/center]
LRPVP
Level 10 : Journeyman Explorer