-=TheCore NETWORK=- Recruiting! [OP PRISON AND FACTIONS!]

roaringiron's Avatar roaringiron8/1/15 10:40 am
8/21/2015 2:20 pm
Demolay's Avatar Demolay
Have fun on this OP Prison And Factions server! When you join in you recieve a Starter kit with Level 10 enchantments build you way to the top of the leaderboards and PVP to increase your Kill Streak! Your reputation lays on the hands of this server! Kill others and make you way to the top! The In Game Ranks and custom plugins will make sure that there is always something for you to aim for!

WE ARE RECRUITING TRUSTWORTHY STAFF!

SERVER IP:
Prison:
Prison.Bot.Nu:27187 (1.8.X SERVER!)
Factions:
TheCore.Mine.Bz:26555 (1.8.X SERVER!)

YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/roaringiron

APPLICATION OUTLINE:
YOU MUST USE THE FOLLOWING STAFF APPLICATION TO APPLY! ANYTHING ELSE WILL BE DENIED!
1. Age:
2. Skype Username (Required!):
3. MineCraft username:
4. Have you been on my server?
5. Do you know any commands?
6. How long can you dedicate to the server?
7. How will you use your Helper rank if you get it?
8. Why should we pick you for this position?
You can copy and paste these questions for your outline!
roaringiron
Level 5 : Apprentice Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/21/2015 2:20 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Network
Demolay
1. Age: 17

2. Skype Username (Required!): vikingblood06

3. MineCraft username: OasisMC

4. Have you been on my server? I believe so.

5. Do you know any commands? All of them.

6. How long can you dedicate to the server? As much time as is needed.

7. How will you use your Helper rank if you get it? I will follow staff protocol, to help players with issues they may be having.

8. Why should we pick you for this position? I have lots of past experience with being a server administrator and potentially owning one. I have been building server maps, hubs, and spawns for plenty of years now. I have recently been getting involved with plugin management and Java Script.
08/21/2015 2:04 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Fishylongpants
1. Age: 14
2. Skype Username (Required!) Spurcy0824
3. MineCraft username: Fishylongpants
4. Have you been on my server? Yes, I was just talking to you on it!
5. Do you know any commands? Yes i know basically all of the In-Game commands and some Out of game commands like plugin commands and permissions.
6. How long can you dedicate to the server? I can dedicate 4-5 Sometimes more hours a day to Minecraft, and i can spend a great deal of it on here.
7. How will you use your Helper rank if you get it?I will use it to show that i was capable of getting this staff position and that i can set a good standard for all of the players on the server.
8. Why should we pick you for this position?I help out players when they need help, not when i feel like helping them. I work good in a large group of people and sometimes i take charge to get things done that are suppose to be done. I use my time well and i get things done. Thanks For Reading My Application!

-Fishy
08/02/2015 12:26 pm
roaringiron
Bump!
08/01/2015 5:42 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Mazinfadel
1. Age: 16
2. Skype Username (Required!): mazin fadel fadel
3. MineCraft username: mazinfadel
4. Have you been on my server? yes
5. Do you know any commands? not a lot but yes
6. How long can you dedicate to the server? 6 hours a day
7. How will you use your Helper rank if you get it? ban hackers give a warning to 2 players if they are fighting.
8. Why should we pick you for this position? good at making reasons for baning poeple
good at building friendly
08/01/2015 4:52 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Mage
II_DragonKing_II
Dude you banned me for just Arguing with you. You didn't consider giving me a Mute and you definitely were seeing only your side of the story. I saw both sides of the story and I can tell that if you failed that test. Then this server cannot be for me.
08/01/2015 4:18 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
FallenLife
-snip-
08/01/2015 3:38 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Mage
II_DragonKing_II
1. Age: 13. I will be 14 on August 23rd

2. Skype Username (Required!): Donovan_trebt

3. Mine Craft username: II_Dragonking_II

4. Have you been on my server? No. But I have been on Plenty of Prison Servers. Faction servers. Mini game servers. and Towny and sky block servers to know a lot of stuff. I have a ton of Experience.

5. Do you know any commands? I know a ton of Basic commands and basic plugin commands. I know a lot about basic Plugins too.

6. How long can you dedicate to the server? As long as you are able to see me as fit for the job, then pretty much for a long long very long time.

7. How will you use your Helper rank if you get it? I'd use it to help make the server a better and more friendlier place. If the server gets ddosed attacked I can help calm people down, and can Help with server events and getting new People situated when they join the server.

8. Why should we pick you for this position? Because I know How to do my job and I do it well. I have built Pretty decent Shops and Pvp arenas before, and also Decent Houses and Mansions. I have a tactic for enforcing the rules and keeping the chat clean.
08/01/2015 4:42 pm
roaringiron
DENIED!
08/01/2015 12:26 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
AviG
1. Age: 14

2. Skype Username (Required!): aviguptatx

3. MineCraft username: AviG

4. Have you been on my server? Yes

5. Do you know any commands? I know a lot of commands, A LOT

6. How long can you dedicate to the server? 4-5 years.

7. How will you use your Helper rank if you get it? I will help those who need help. If a member asks a question, I will do my best to answer it in a kind, accurate, and accelerated manner.

8. Why should we pick you for this position? You should pick me because I have lots of experience. I was Head-Admin on a server called HazardMC that got shat down due to lack of funds. I was also helper and builder on a server called NightCraft. I am a mature person, and will relieve the stress of other staff members by helping out where I can.
08/01/2015 2:45 pm
roaringiron
ACCEPTED!
Add me on Skype: RoaringIron
08/01/2015 11:42 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
Monkeynuts
1. Age: 13
2. Skype Username (Required!): Monkeynuts1789
3. MineCraft username: Monkeynuts1789
4. Have you been on my server? yeah factions
5. Do you know any commands? Yep
6. How long can you dedicate to the server? Not long
7. How will you use your Helper rank if you get it? I'll read chat so no swearing or bullying. i shall check for hackers. and help out
8. Why should we pick you for this position? You should pick me because for a start im the only one applying. Im helpful. Im honest. Im kind. and I have a lot of xp.
08/01/2015 2:44 pm
roaringiron
DENIED!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome