Therank2100: An INtroduction

Therank2100's Avatar Therank21008/30/14 3:26 am
1 emeralds 133
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVCmNq0K9UAS4AlJnOk4utw

Gday guys Therank2100 here, also known as Sam, and welcome to the first post of mine on the Planet Minecraft page.

So lets go from the beginning. Im just your average everyday Australian casual Video Gamer who thought that he would record some of his madness and put it on the internet, along with the million other people trying the same thing. I don't know if my history is interesting but here it is.

I come from an era in video gaming where i used to watch my mother play video games on house bricks, then known as the Gameboy. I have fond memories of my mum ripping Tetris a new one with ease. I think it was around that time i became really fascinated in games. Ive always been a Nintendo Fan Boy (Haters gonna hate) and am still a fan today, but branching outwards has really let me evolve.

I think my favourite game growing up was the Donkey Kong series on the old Super Nintendo. I played the living hell out of it (though at the time was never good enough to complete it.) As the years have moved on, so have I to more PC oriented gaming. Today i host a small time Youtube channel (Link above) and want to share my creations with you all. I play a fair bit of Minecraft (with a few projects yet to come!) and i also indulge in a few other games i really enjoy.

If you can check it out and let me know what you think that would be great. If you find a video you enjoy then feel free to leave a like and a comment, and maybe even a subscription, if you so choose.

Anyway enough rambling from me. Stay tuned for a new video soon-ish, and, as always, take it easy guys!

~Therank2100
Therank2100
Level 1 : New Explorer