Is there a way to tell which biomes you HAVEN"T been in?

erthe7the7w8trw's Avatar erthe7the7w8trw1/2/14 6:50 pm
1 emeralds 25.8k 5
7/14/2014 1:22 pm
SilverKytten's Avatar SilverKytten
I'm trying to get the adventuring time achievement,I've been to the end,and the major biomes,and the rare ones (ice spike,mesa,etc) but I have no idea which ones I need to go to next!There must be some record of it,or no one could get the achievement. Any help?
erthe7the7w8trw
Level 9 : Apprentice Archer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/14/2014 1:22 pm
Level 46 : Master Blockhead
SilverKytten
That's kind of neat ... I'm surprised there aren't any mods that access that list and display it..
07/14/2014 12:33 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
__mees_
i had the same question and took a look in the world files and discovered there's a list of biomes you have been to, i'm not sure for other versions but for snapshot 14w28b go to: <name of world>/stats then if you're on a singleplayer world there sould be one file, if you're on a server you will have to find out what your UUID is. open the file that's named like this: <player UUID>.json then search for the word "achievement.exploreAllBiomes" (without quotes). it should look something like this: "achievement.exploreAllBiomes":{"value":0,"progress":["Ocean","Plains","FrozenRiver","Ice Plains","Ice Mountains","Jungle","The End","Savanna Plateau","Hell","Cold Taiga","Forest","JungleHills","Beach","Savanna","River","Cold Beach"]}
the biomes you've been to are in the list after progress.
01/02/2014 6:57 pm
Level 46 : Master Blockhead
SilverKytten
When you hit F3, it tells you what biome you're currently in .. Like UMayBleed said, though, you probably just have to write them down, if you want to keep track. You could also wait until one of the Minimaps get updated (Voxel Maps, Rei's Minimap, etc..) and set Biome-named waypoints at each of the biomes you've visited. I've never heard of any biome list .. Also, you can go to this page, to find a list of all of the biomes there are .. but only worry about the ones that have pictures/descriptions, because I'm pretty sure some of the other biomes don't get generated in a normal Minecraft world. (For example; Frozen Ocean)
01/02/2014 6:52 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Miner
anonpmc408770
[deleted]
01/02/2014 6:51 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Zombie
planetminecrafter52342
Open a notepad, write down every biome you go in. Look at biome list on google somewhere, and try to find the ones you haven't been in
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome