Is this a real texture pack?

Control Freak's Avatar Control Freak3/28/15 3:59 pm
1 emeralds 1.1k 22
4/26/2015 5:00 am
Neptune_Sage's Avatar Neptune_Sage
Hi,
I found this beautiful picture in google, but i don't really know is this a texture pack or just some painting. Could you guys help me, please?

http://wallpapers111.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/Minecraft-HD-Wallpapers5.jpg
Control Freak
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/26/2015 5:00 am
Level 17 : Journeyman Hunter
Neptune_Sage
-Woody-
GeekyPaul-snip because long posts are not fun-

Regarding the leaves, what I meant is right here

You can see that the leaves leave (pun not intended) the border of where a block would end. They ripple outward of the block's perimeter. The edges are not straight lines. They curve all the way to the edge.

Also, I drew a red line on the picture half way down the stack of two blocks there. When the stack of the two blocks is divided in half, it is pretty obvious that they're both not squares (even though I didn't make a very straight line)

I tough I will write this but someone did before me. Well than.
04/26/2015 4:25 am
Level 38 : Artisan Cake
cakeface
That looks like a Photoshop effect, but I can't remember which.
04/26/2015 4:28 am
Level 20 : Expert Cake
mcrocks999
Oil Paint Filter thingy.
04/26/2015 4:15 am
Level 20 : Expert Cake
mcrocks999
I would just love a texture pack like that... shame its a painting I'll attempt something like that. Let me get up photoshop.
04/26/2015 3:53 am
thebladeZ
okey ! thank you !
04/25/2015 9:45 pm
Level 36 : Artisan Blockhead
Woodilicious
GeekyPaul-snip because long posts are not fun-

Regarding the leaves, what I meant is right here

You can see that the leaves leave (pun not intended) the border of where a block would end. They ripple outward of the block's perimeter. The edges are not straight lines. They curve all the way to the edge.

Also, I drew a red line on the picture half way down the stack of two blocks there. When the stack of the two blocks is divided in half, it is pretty obvious that they're both not squares (even though I didn't make a very straight line)
04/25/2015 9:09 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
GeekyPaul
-Woody-This is unfortunately not a texture pack. You can see how it is a painting, because the same block types are not all the same.
For example, if you look at one of the leave blocks that is on the left of the picture, and you compare it to one of the leave blocks near the center of the picture, it is obvious that they have different textures.

Minecraft has a few different types of leaf blocks, as I'm sure you're aware. Also - random block models in 1.8, though that doesn't seem to be what's going on here.
-Woody-
Another piece of evidence that suggests that it isnt a texture pack is slightly left of the center of the picture, where there are some roses next to a window. The wall behind the roses is highly blurred and deformed compared to other cobblestone in the picture that is the same distance away from where the picture is being taken.

Again, it could be another block, but that does seem like a weird design choice for a house.
What gives it away for me is those trap doors. Some show grass; some show dirt. This texture is in line with the trap door instead of inset as it would be normally. So they're different trap doors...

...although 1.8 did introduce iron trap doors. Still, using those as dirt doors seems a bit weird.

But there are diagonal blocks, so it has to be modded if it is real.
04/25/2015 8:54 pm
Level 36 : Artisan Blockhead
Woodilicious
This is unfortunately not a texture pack. You can see how it is a painting, because the same block types are not all the same.
For example, if you look at one of the leave blocks that is on the left of the picture, and you compare it to one of the leave blocks near the center of the picture, it is obvious that they have different textures.
Also, if you look at some of the leaves on the left of the picture, you can see that the texture slightly goes off the edge of where the block would end.
Another piece of evidence that suggests that it isnt a texture pack is slightly left of the center of the picture, where there are some roses next to a window. The wall behind the roses is highly blurred and deformed compared to other cobblestone in the picture that is the same distance away from where the picture is being taken.

Although it is most likely a painting, I do wish it was a real texture pack. It is very nice.
04/25/2015 8:39 pm
thebladeZ
what is this texture pack ? please ! http://wallpapers111.com/wp-content/upl ... apers5.jpg thank you !
03/29/2015 12:48 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
Toby The Lego Lover
Control FreakHi,
I found this beautiful picture in google, but i don't really know is this a texture pack or just some painting. Could you guys help me, please?

http://wallpapers111.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/Minecraft-HD-Wallpapers5.jpg

Looks like a painting to me
03/29/2015 12:07 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Pig
inPigglet
Dragon Dance.....? Not is not dragon dance. That remember me soartex fanver or dokucraft. Or problably is a edited version of soartex fanver mixed with PS
03/29/2015 12:36 pm
Level 29 : Expert Explorer
TheHipster
Azie means it looks similar. OP said she wants something similar

case rested.
03/29/2015 11:55 am
Level 58 : Grandmaster Grump
Azie
Looks like someone used the oil paint filter on it in Photoshop or something. The colors used kinda remind me of Dragon Dance by Steelfeathers though. I'd recommend taking a look since I think it might be something you'd enjoy.
03/29/2015 10:28 am
Level 18 : Journeyman Warrior
serdarminecraft
It looks like he made a painting looking at a real minecraft screenshoot. Or just a bunch of ps effects
03/29/2015 10:21 am
Level 8 : Apprentice Modder
takochako987
It's a painting
03/29/2015 9:16 am
Level 10 : Journeyman Miner
DantheR1ghtman2
03/29/2015 8:46 am
Control Freak
Well, thank you. I'm really sad right now that is not a TP.
But maybe some of you saw something similar? And I mean like texture pack, not some pics.
03/28/2015 6:10 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Network
PookieSK
Looks like a picture with shaders and a bunch of PS filters to me
03/28/2015 5:51 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
Pie_N
Looks like a painting to me. Minecraft would probably be more blocky-looking.
03/28/2015 6:08 pm
Level 71 : Legendary Pixel Painter
ASF
It could also have been taken with a shaders mod.
03/28/2015 4:35 pm
Control Freak
It was on wallpaper page so... ;<
03/28/2015 4:10 pm
Level 36 : Artisan Scribe
LetsGoTrippin
Did you look at the page you found it? If it is a TP, maybe it's there.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome