ReborncraftAdmin's Avatar ReborncraftAdmin4/17/15 10:37 pm
1 emeralds 216 9
4/20/2015 1:10 pm
spacebike's Avatar spacebike
--------------------------------------------
MineCraft username:
Have you been on my server?
Do you know any commands?
How long can you dedicate to the server?
What position are you applying for?:Admin,Mod.Builder, etc
Why should we pick you for this position?:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Copy and paste this and answer the questions to apply for staff.
==================================================
Answer all questions before entering or kick if u haven't done it
108.170.49.124:25620
====================
ReborncraftAdmin
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/20/2015 1:10 pm
spacebike
Timezone: I live in Brussels, Belgium
Minecraft Name:spacebike
Rank applying for:Admin or Moderator and future admin
Do you have skype? Yes I do marco.garcia.vb
How much time can you put into the server? I am a dedicated player, I can play from 16 to 22 during week time and during week-end I can probbaly play all day xd

What experiences do you have? I have been admin 2 times and moderator 3.

Why should we choose you over others? I am a dedicated player. I really like playing mc, and therefore I play it almost every day. And this started 4 years ago. So I have been playing mc over 4 years and I have been playing Online for about 2.5 years. And during these 2.5 years I have mostly played on faction servers and on bending servers, which include a lot of commands. So I have experience with commands and with faction servers. Other than that, I speak 4 languages which are spanish dutch english and french. During the time I have been admin/mod I have made a lot of friends and have played with all sorts of people, they all liked the staff/ me haha. Well as they liked me I tried to convince them about buying ranks etc, telling them how good it was and usually it did work.

What would you do if a staff abused?
I would tell him not to do so, because the game wouldn´t be fair for the other players, this could cause them to get mad and leave the server. So I would tell him to stop, and then I would tell the owner.

What would you do if someone accused another player of hacking?
I would check both sides, first I would like to know why he accuses the other player of hacking and then I would ask the other player if it would be true, and last I would search for any evidence that showed the person was hacking. Then I would probably ban/ or tell him to get hacks off. And if I would ban him I would tell, the owner. And he could choose what happend next.

Tell us abit about yourself?
I am spacebike, but my real name is Marco. I am 15. And live in brussels. I have been playing mc 4 years. I really love the game and really like playing factions. Therefore I would like to join community of staff. And help the server grow.
04/18/2015 10:54 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Network
coonorlovesmiine
Hey guys, my name is Connor and I have a lot of experience staffing on other Servers. I have owned 2 servers of My Own ( BurstCraft and DripCraft) one of which is presently running. I Know a MAJOR amount of useful, fun, essential, and plain awesome plugins. I know that a large portion of players on my server currently running enjoy me as an owner and they know that I take suggestions. Being an operator, I know how hard getting to the bottom of a story is but I also find it a challenge, and I have been a part a lot of communities, thus I have matured and learned a lot from them. I understand what punishments should be distributed based on the offense. I showed the qualities required to be a helper on other servers (not directly but as an admin, mod, and owner) . I have watched players come and go and I, most certainly, will work my heart out to keep players on the server.I love to help out servers new or old! In addition, making sure work is getting done is my craft, and I possess many skills that help me achieve these goals. My forte is Staff/Server management, but I am also a fair builder, I know a good amount of about permissions(Semi coder), I can set up enjin sites (maybe even a non enjin?) very well, and I am very adept at solving problems between players. I assure you that if you accept me, you will not be let down. I am currently owning a server that has around 15 dedicated players. To add to the experience, I have been an administrator on 2 servers, one being play.corbacraft.com and another being mc.thel33t.com. My heart was broken when the "l33t" lost its community. In addition, my moderation experience (moderator) is another aspect of my minecraft "career" that I believe you and your team should look at in my application, for I have been, and still am on some that are still up, a staff position ranging from the simplest of helpers to the authenticity of admin and moderator. In my mind patrolling a server and making sure everyone is doing what they are asked, and having fun, is joyous in its own way!

IGN: coonor
Email: longislandstringin@gmail.com
est time
04/18/2015 4:14 pm
melonbaccaMC
btw the ip does not work
04/18/2015 4:13 pm
melonbaccaMC
Timezone:west coast north america
MineCraft username:melonbaccaMC
Have you been on my server?no I am following wut you said in the thing
Do you know any commands?alot yes like worldedit and soem trolling commands I use for my youtube channel
How long can you dedicate to the server?at least 30 minutes a day
What position are you applying for?:helper or mod
Why should we pick you for this position?:I have ben a co-owenr twice admin once moderator four times and helper three I also have a youtueb channel with 26 subscribers and I will make some videos for the server if u accept I am also a good builder and very mature for my age
04/17/2015 11:28 pm
JazmynLee
Time zone: Central Standard Time
In Game Username: JazmynLove
Have I been on your server: No, sorry
Do you know commands: Many, almost all
What position: Co-owner or Head Admin
Why: I owned my own server, worked or several servers as co-owner, five as head admin and two as a mod/admin. I am on almost 24/7, I'm ten which means I understand younger *ten and under* kids likes/dislikes.
04/17/2015 11:22 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
RealSilk
Timezone: Central Standard Time
MineCraft username: nigawemadeit
Have you been on my server? No.
Do you know any commands? Yes, I know alot as I used to own a server.
How long can you dedicate to the server? I can play for hours a day.
What position are you applying for?:Admin,Mod.Builder, etc Admin
Why should we pick you for this position?: I am very skilled with server making, and I can get a good community.
04/17/2015 11:00 pm
KillerSkull127
Timezone:Pist starndard time
MineCraft username:KillerSkull127
Have you been on my server?:No
Do you know any commands?:LOTS
How long can you dedicate to the server??
What position are you applying for?:Admin,Mod.Builder, etcBuilder
Why should we pick you for this position?:I am good at building
04/17/2015 10:50 pm
Level 1 : New Network
iiKoolii
Timezone: Perth (+8:00)
MineCraft username: Kool_Kid1
Have you been on my server? Yes I just hopped on.
Do you know any commands? Yes I do. Especially worldedit, world guard, voxelsniper etc.
How long can you dedicate to the server? I could probably be online for a couple of hours, maybe even longer.
What position are you applying for?:Admin,Mod.Builder, etc I am applying for admin.
Why should we pick you for this position?: Firstly, i'm applying for staff simply trying to help out the server to the best of my advantages. I want to get staff cause I think I've got what it takes. I do NOT want staff to "show off" the Admin tag. I just want to try help out the server. I also hope that my age wouldn't effect my chances of getting staff, but you can trust me that i'm mature when i need to be. I've never been a threat to another player and have never threatened another player. Overall, I treat everyone with the most respect possible.

I've had alot of staff experience on small and fairly large servers. So, i know most basic commands that Mods get for example /Kick, /tempban and /mute. I'm willing to put in even more of my time to help make this server a safe and fun community for everyone. I am very loyal to this server and can promise, I will be a trustworthy staff member. I will help keep track of the chat as much as possible and put forth as much effort to catch and help ban hackers, within this community.
04/17/2015 10:47 pm
ReborncraftAdmin
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome