[Faction Server Looking For Staff]

vPixelZog's Avatar vPixelZog8/1/15 7:43 am
1 emeralds 187 7
8/2/2015 7:29 am
vPixelZog's Avatar vPixelZog
Hey guys! Im currently looking for some Helpers that can provide the community on my server with some help when needed.

Expectations:
You should capitalize sentences.
Experience with factions
Overall experience with servers
Social Communication Skills

Copy the application form and fill it in.

Application form:

Name:
In-game name:
Age(15 or older):
Maturity(0-10):
Why choose you?(100+ words):
Contact(Prefer Skype):
vPixelZog
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/02/2015 7:29 am
vPixelZog
Bump, still looking for some helpers
08/01/2015 7:56 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
BHTGUYS
Hi My name is BHTGUYS and I previously owned a server called BlockHit with at least 30 people online a day until it got griefed and destroyed and had to shut it down. Thats why I come to you so I dont let this happen to you or your server an -BHT

Admin:
IGN: BHTGUYS
Timezone: umm....Australian Time???
How do you think you could benefit The Ayku Network?: I can bot just benifit the betwork but I could make it a heck of a lot better than you think I can by making sure no-one at all manages to grief or destroy the server, but they can have fun but not go to ahead of themselves by doing stupid things. For e.g asking for op or just raging.

Why Should we choose you over someone else?:Because I am not one of those people that just want power over the server and for just the fun teasing people because of it. I want to help the server as much as I can. I really do. I am also doing this for a reason like I said in the first couple of lines. And much much more but I dont want to rant on with this. But dont get me wrong you have to have fun on a server and thats what I like to do sometimes.

Past Experience: I just owned a bit of a popular server. I have been Admin in lots of servers (and they were successful somehow because of me somehow) apparently I was succesfull because of my past experience with servers and being extremely mature Thats what I thought I was successful But I dont know theyre reason because i never asked.

Extra: Thankyou If you accepted it and taling your own personal time to do that. And hopefully I can see you soon wirh helping your server out. Im sorry I made it longer I just had to make my point there.
08/01/2015 1:03 pm
vPixelZog
I think all of you guys missed the point of this application form, Iam not looking for any builders nor am I looking for people who want to make ranks or permissions.
All Iam looking for is for people who know about factions and can answer most of the question about it.
08/01/2015 9:34 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
anonpmc1476000
[deleted]
08/01/2015 8:38 am
Level 37 : Artisan Creeper Hugger
KarmaPolice
Name: Alex
In-game name: dragonfan96 and DeathDestroyer63(i have 2 accounts)
Age(15 or older): 17
Maturity(0-10): 9
Why choose you?(100+ words): I deserve the job because i know how frustrating hackers and abusers can be, and also have had experience as a staff member. I know the ins and outs of commands and can help enforce the server rules. I am very mature (i dont even swear), and when people are unhappy, i try to make things right. Im a very caring person and i think that quality is key for being staff on a server.

Contact(Prefer Skype): alexboulle12345 (Skype: chat only)

Thanks
08/01/2015 8:01 am
Level 1 : New Miner
matthatter999
y 15
08/01/2015 7:50 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
spac3bot18
Name: Harri Kiukkanen
In-game name: Spac3bot
Age(15 or older): 15
Maturity(0-10): 8
Why choose you?(100+ words): You should choose me as I am a very hard worker and will be able to dedicate alot of my time to the server, I have already donated some money to the server and would like to help out even more by supporting and helping the community.
Contact(Prefer Skype): Skype: harrithepotter
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome