-=[ The Strex SMP Recruiting! Youtubers WANTED!! ]=-

OfficialWither's Avatar OfficialWither8/1/15 11:51 pm
8/5/2015 12:50 pm
KingBwakBwak's Avatar KingBwakBwak
The Strex SMP Recruitment

What is The Strex SMP?

This SMP is going to be a Youtuber Survival Whitelisted Multiplayer. We we need the top notch people to join this SMP, the rules will be stated in the next paragraph.

Rules:

1.) You can't grief other peoples buildings without their consent.
2.) You can not use vulgar language in this SMP.
3.) You are not allowed to steal other peoples belongings.
4.) TnT is not allowed at spawn, but you may use it in your area.
5.) You have to record regularly, unless you tell us that you have a issue.
6.) Have fun.

Application:

First Name(optional):

IGN:

Skype(Needed):

Age(Needed):

How long have you been playing Minecraft?

Youtube Link:

How many times a week will you be on/record?

Why did you want to join?

What do look forward to, if accepted?

Any specialies?

Maturity(1 being the best, 10 being the worst. Be honest.)

If you were to rate you self in these categories what would you rate yourself?

PvP:
Building:
Redstone:
Mining:
(1 being the best, 10 being the worst. Be honest.)

Tell me about yourself:

What do you expect in a SMP:

Experience?

I look forward to seeing the applications! Hope you guys get accepted!
OfficialWither
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/05/2015 12:50 pm
KingBwakBwak
First Name(optional): Ethan

IGN: KingBwakBwak_YT

Skype(Needed): KingBwakBwak

Age(Needed): 10

How long have you been playing Minecraft? 2 years

Youtube Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsKpu2 ... loqeROSLIQ

How many times a week will you be on/record? 2 to 3 at least.

Why did you want to join? I think it will be a great experience for me.

What do look forward to, if accepted? I look forward to meeting new people and maybe doing it a second or third time.

Any specialties? PvP and I can build quickly if I know what i'm building/have a picture.

Maturity(1 being the best, 10 being the worst. Be honest.) 3 I can be serious but still have a good sense of humor

PvP: 2
Building: 3
Redstone: 7
Mining: 2

Tell me about yourself: I like to have fun and PvP and try to participate in every thing we do.

What do you expect in a SMP: I expect a fun long lasting enjoyable series.

Experience? I have no experience with SMP so it will be a fun trip.
08/05/2015 9:19 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Explorer
Piggaroni
Application:
Note: I might team up with my friend

First Name(optional): Jeff

IGN: AtomixPiggy

Skype(Needed): jeffersonlam1

Age(Needed): On skype.

How long have you been playing Minecraft? 2 years now.

Youtube Link: AtomixPiggy, have not made videos yet

How many times a week will you be on/record? At least 3 a week

Why did you want to join? I wanna start my YouTube career with some SMP

What do look forward to, if accepted? I would look forward to playing with the other people

Any specialies? Yes, I am great with recording, I have made a YouTube channel with my friend last year. We turned out to get 4k subs

Maturity(1 being the best, 10 being the worst. Be honest.) 9

PvP: 1
Building: 3
Redstone: 5
Mining: What is this? Everyone can mine 1

Tell me about yourself: I love making YouTube videos, I can balance my time with school work no YouTube.

What do you expect in a SMP: Well basically a SMP. I would expect a few twists too

Experience? I have good experience as I have said I helped my friend and we got 4k subs. Until we shut down the channel.
08/05/2015 10:46 am
OfficialWither
ACCEPTED

Reason;

Not gauge, good description, but could lose a little of the adittude.
08/05/2015 6:07 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
Yshi1610
First Name(optional): (Private)

IGN: Yshi1610

Skype(Needed): Yshi1610

Age(Needed): 10

How long have you been playing Minecraft? Almost 2 years now!

Youtube Link: None

How many times a week will you be on/record? N/A

Why did you want to join? I want to join because I want to join a friendly server to hang out on when I get bored or just have fun on!

What do look forward to, if accepted? I look forward to the fun I will have in the community and the new friends I might meet. I also look forward to growing with the community like other SMP communities.

Any specialies? I'm great at building and helping. I can even help the community build stuff!

Maturity(1 being the best, 10 being the worst. Be honest.) I would think I'm a 4 or a 3.

If you were to RATE you self in these categories what would you rate yourself?

PvP: 4 and a half. I've been practicing a lot!
Building: 2. The best thing I can really do in MC
Redstone: 10.... I'm horrible. I don't even want to tell you things I've tried to make....
Mining: 1. How bad can you possibly at mining. I mean, it's not hard, right?

Tell me about yourself: I am a 10 year old girl who loves Minecraft and building on Minecraft. I'm kind, and shy, but once I get to know everyone, I'll crack a few jokes here and there. I'm not into cheaters IRL and in games. It just ruins the fun in games.

What do you EXPECT in a SMP: I expect kind players, active players, and fun players. I also expect to meet at least 1 new friend.

Experience? I have always been a builder in servers, but sadly all of them went down.
08/05/2015 10:42 am
OfficialWither
ACCEPTED

Reason:

Good description, and good application, have fun with the SMP!
08/04/2015 4:07 pm
Yshi1610
I luckily got my Minecraft today, so I will be making an application in a few mins! Just have something to do IRL right now.
Edit: Do you NEED to have a YT cause you have to be 13+ to have YT and I'm not of age.
08/05/2015 12:44 am
OfficialWither
No, you do not have to be a youtuber, but it is implied that you do, but it is not required.
08/04/2015 1:28 am
Yshi1610
I would apply, but my account got stolen/hacked. When I get it back, I'll apply for sure. Seems like a really interesting server. And doing YouTube is not required, right? I'm young. I'll check back everyday to see for updates on the server and if you're still accepting!
08/04/2015 1:53 pm
OfficialWither
I feel bad that, your account got hacked I hope you get it back! We are still accepting members!
08/03/2015 9:48 pm
xXLucky_GamerXx
FirstName: Jenk

IGN:xXLucky_GamerXx

How long have I been playing mc:4 years

YouTube: https://youtube.com/mrmem

How many times a week will you record?: Once or twice a week I don't wanna make to many videos!

Why do you wanna join: I wanna join because I need a survival series goin .-. and I need a series I don't have a series on anything right now so... and it will be really fun ;D

What do you look forward to when accepted: I will look forward to joining as soon as I can and make the series I really wanna join and make friends ;D

Any Specialtys?: I'm a professional builder on 5 servers ive helped a ton and have gained a ton I'm really useful on servers

Maturity: 4

If you were able to rate your self in these categories what will you rate yourself?
PvP:4
Building:2
Redstone:4
Mining:1

Tell Me about yourself: Well I live in NY (New York) I don't swear I really like building/playing games I love youtube its my job .-. and I always make jokes and have tons of fun

What do you expect in SMP: I expect to have loads of fun meet new people and record awesome videos with you guys!

Experience: Ive had experience playing on SMP servers I've been on 2 SMP servers back in 1.7.9 It was really fun I'm not a noob at this stuff I follow rules!

Well that was my application Hope I get accepted?? BTW MY OLD APP SUCKED SO I MADE A NEW ONE....
08/04/2015 1:13 am
OfficialWither
I've been thinking, you are ten and your app fits your age. Because of that you have been ACCEPTED.
08/03/2015 9:13 pm
xXLucky_GamerXx
Jenk

xXLucky_GamerXx

{Same As IGN}

3 years

https://youtube.com/mrmem

around 2 times

I wanted to join to make a whole new series and have fun ! ;D

I look forward to having fun! making friends and recording with other people on a private server

I'm a professional builder been builder on 20 servers that have like 50 players - 100players I'm really good at it! and I have a build team!

4/10

PvP: 3/10
Building:4/10
Redstone:6/10
Mining:2/10

I expect To have loads of fun make friends! and make videos with other people which can be fun to! ;D

Experience: I've had experience on 3 other servers I know how this works and I'm not a noob at this I know how to play on SMP
08/03/2015 5:50 pm
PandaPvPz
Whats PM and also whats ur username to it.
08/04/2015 1:11 am
OfficialWither
My Skype is anthony.marti98
08/03/2015 2:56 pm
PandaPvPz
First Name(optional): (Private)

IGN: PandaPvPz__ Is my in game name.

Skype(Needed): I don't have Skype, but If you want I can get Skype. I usually communicate through email (rampvpz@gmail.com) or by (Instagram) PandaPvPz__. I am willing to get Skype so if you want me to please contact me or reply on this post to tell me.

Age(Needed): My age is 12 turning 13 in October. Please don't take my age and tell me I am to young because older doesn't mean better in my opinion.

How long have you been playing Minecraft? I have been playing minecraft for 4 years I believe. Lets just say I have been playing it since it came out.

Youtube Link: My youtube link is https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiC1Mi ... NP7blpVFwg and if u have any issues with the link contact me or reply on this post.

How many times a week will you be on/record? I cant really answer this considering I can be on for 1-10 hours a day. I can be on for atleast 2 hours a day unless I have to go to a party, do a project, do family things, etc. I will record 2-3 days a week depending on a schedule. (Probably 3 episodes with 3-5 clips. That makes around a 20 - 30 minute episode.)

Why did you want to join? I want to join because I would like to play a survival and communicate with others. Also, I love vanilla Minecraft, but only with other people. This brings me to the next answer. I want to grow my channel while helping other channels, make new friends, and importantly have fun!

What do look forward to, if accepted? I look forward to meeting new people starting a new series and making friends while having fun!

Any specialies? My specialies is building (PandaPvPz__ = PandaBuildz__ )

Maturity(1 being the best, 10 being the worst. Be honest.) I'd give myself a 3 /10 maturity. At this age I can handle a lot more than a normal 12 year-old or maybe even a 13 year old.

If you were to rate you self in these categories what would you rate yourself? (1 being the best, 10 being the worst. Be honest.)

PvP: I would rate my PvP a 2/10.

Building: I would rate my building a 1.5/10.

Redstone: I'm not that good at redstone. I used to be so I would rate myself a 3.5/10 considering I can make a elevator automatic sorting machine plus I can figure out how to make things.

Mining: I don't really mine, but when I do I do poke holing, strip mining, and many other strategies. This tells me a 2/10 for mining.

Tell me about yourself: I live in New Jersey. (Eastern side of the world) My family is not wealthy at all, but I have a nice PC so I don't lag. I have a brother (Mikey_0120) so if he is on the server it may be me afking at a farm or him helping me. Don't ban him or panic. Also, I love Minecraft and I play Call Of Duty and Terra Tech. I also believe in anything which means I applied because I have strong opinions and I believe I can get accepted.

What do you expect in a SMP: I expect kind players, a great community, shops, a spawn, lots of videos and funny clips, and fun!

Experience? I have been staff on 3 servers. (Admin, Builder, and Head Builder) I also have been in 2 other SMPs. (Awesome SMP, Circle SMP, and Ultimate SMP)

Anything Else I Would Like To Say? I hope to be accepted and I have been on vacation for 9 days so I don't have any videos up. I started a new channel too so I don't have a alot of subs. Also, I will use my mic in videos but my mic was broken so I couldn't use it but now I can since its fixed! Once again I really hope to be accepted!
- PandaPvPz__
08/03/2015 5:40 pm
OfficialWither
You have been ACCEPTED please get Skype and PM me please.
08/02/2015 11:28 pm
OfficialWither
SSunday_NickFirst Name(optional): Nicholas

IGN: Ssunday_Nick

Skype(Needed): SSunday_Nick

Age(Needed): 12

How long have you been playing Minecraft? Since 5 April, 2014

Youtube Link: http://www.youtube.com/c/SSundayNickFTW

How many times a week will you be on/record? Once or twice dont wanna spam my subs w/ the same series

Why did you want to join? Beacause i wanna record on the server and im sure i`ll have lots of fun i`ve been wanting to do a survival series for a while now

What do look forward to, if accepted? being able to record. playing and growing together

Any specialies? minecraft specialties or just in general? if its minecraft specialies then im great at redsotne and command blocks i can set up alsmot any mechanic or concept u want me too if u mean just in general then well idk (seriosly sat thinking for 10 mins lol)

Maturity(1 being the best, 10 being the worst. Be honest.) 2-3 im mature but i make jokes too

Building:7
Redstone:1
Mining:1 (how can u be bad at mining)

Tell me about yourself:Well i play lots of nintendo games and indie games my love for gaming started when i got pokemon yellow a few years ago (yes i know how unbelievably old it is i mean it was on the freaken gamboy) but since theni now play lots of nintendo games and indie games as i`v said im a really big fan of south park infact one of my favorite games is south park the stick of truth and i cant wait for south park the fractured but whole

What do you expect in a SMP: To meet lots of friendly ppl

Experience? Well this`ll be my first smp

**EXTRA IMPORTANT PART** planet mc for some reason doesnt notify me all the time so its better if u msg me on skype

ACCEPTED

Reason:

You had a good application, with a good description. But you could work on your grammar a little bit.
08/02/2015 7:25 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Architect
qfwqdqwdqwfqwqw
First Name(optional): Nicholas

IGN: Ssunday_Nick

Skype(Needed): SSunday_Nick

Age(Needed): 12

How long have you been playing Minecraft? Since 5 April, 2014

Youtube Link: www.youtube.com/c/SSundayNickFTW

How many times a week will you be on/record? Once or twice dont wanna spam my subs w/ the same series

Why did you want to join? Beacause i wanna record on the server and im sure i`ll have lots of fun i`ve been wanting to do a survival series for a while now

What do look forward to, if accepted? being able to record. playing and growing together

Any specialies? minecraft specialties or just in general? if its minecraft specialies then im great at redsotne and command blocks i can set up alsmot any mechanic or concept u want me too if u mean just in general then well idk (seriosly sat thinking for 10 mins lol)

Maturity(1 being the best, 10 being the worst. Be honest.) 2-3 im mature but i make jokes too

Building:7
Redstone:1
Mining:1 (how can u be bad at mining)

Tell me about yourself:Well i play lots of nintendo games and indie games my love for gaming started when i got pokemon yellow a few years ago (yes i know how unbelievably old it is i mean it was on the freaken gamboy) but since theni now play lots of nintendo games and indie games as i`v said im a really big fan of south park infact one of my favorite games is south park the stick of truth and i cant wait for south park the fractured but whole

What do you expect in a SMP: To meet lots of friendly ppl

Experience? Well this`ll be my first smp

**EXTRA IMPORTANT PART** planet mc for some reason doesnt notify me all the time so its better if u msg me on skype
08/02/2015 11:14 am
OfficialWither
~BUMP~
08/02/2015 2:53 am
Level 1 : New Network
Exteches
First Name(optional): George

IGN: lordsmashman

Skype(Needed): George.stallibrass1

Age(Needed): 13

How long have you been playing Minecraft? 3-4 years

Youtube Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7VnJA ... 9uDcDjjZCw

How many times a week will you be on/record? as many as i can 1 a day at least

Why did you want to join? because i want to record on a server and have fun

What do look forward to, if accepted? recording and playing with new people

Any specialies? taking charge

Maturity(1 being the best, 10 being the worst. Be honest.) 3

PvP: 5
Building: 6
Redstone: 3
Mining: 1

Tell me about yourself: i'm George and i love to minecraft and youtube. i've been on loads of servers and i think your one will be good

What do you expect in a SMP: YouTubers and enemys

Experience? on 2 other servers
08/02/2015 11:07 am
OfficialWither
DENIED
Reason:

Not enough detail, and very gauge description.
08/02/2015 12:14 am
ClassifiedYT
But me and AnonymousNausea were thinking of teaming up and me being in his vids?
08/02/2015 12:16 am
OfficialWither
Sure, why not! I will add you on Skype!
08/02/2015 12:03 am
ClassifiedYT
Hey I dont do youtube but can we talk on Skype, Codz.Silby add me
08/02/2015 12:01 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Network
AnonymousNausea
First Name : (Private)
IGN : AnonymousNausea
How Long have you been playing mc for? : 4years.
Youtube Link : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCB6SLK ... Du2vD2_MlQ
How many times will i record? : Depends on my schedule of exams.
I look forward to meeting new youtube people and making friends with em.
I wanted to join because of ideas that are running off in my server.
Any Specialies? I own a build team , and has broken my record by being staff on 60servers past 4 years , they went well , some didnt.
PvP : 1.5/10
Buidling : 1/10
Redstone 5/10
Mining 3/10

Just ordinary minecraft player that started youtube on Random stuff and got a hit and earnt 221 subs from 3 videos
08/02/2015 12:15 am
OfficialWither
You have been accepted, I will add you on Skype!
08/01/2015 11:57 pm
OfficialWither
*Bump*
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome