Old Post

Journey of Asria's Avatar Journey of Asria10/28/16 1:30 pm
1 emeralds 1.8k 65
3/12/2017 10:02 pm
Karrfis's Avatar Karrfis
Journey of Asria
Level 13 : Journeyman Warrior

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/12/2017 10:02 pm
Level 34 : Artisan Birb
Karrfis

Post is now irrelevant and has been locked by request of poster
12/18/2016 12:28 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
AgainError404
We need builders and devs!
12/15/2016 11:07 am
AgainError404
12/14/2016 4:30 pm
Journey of Asria
12/11/2016 2:38 pm
AgainError404
We currently need developers really hard!
12/10/2016 1:15 pm
AgainError404
12/09/2016 5:11 pm
Journey of Asria
12/06/2016 3:10 pm
AgainError404
We still need more people. ( We don't need Moderators/Pre-Mods)
12/05/2016 9:07 am
AgainError404
12/03/2016 6:27 am
AgainError404
12/01/2016 8:28 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Acramus
I cannot find you. Please add me: pixelcrafters.co
11/30/2016 9:21 pm
Acramus
1. What are you applying for?: Writer
2. Name? Jeremy/Initio
3. Timezone/Country? GMT -5:00 (USA)
4. Age? 15
5. How long can you be online daily?From 4:00 PM to 11:30 PM on weekdays, and from 8:00 AM to 11:30 PM on Weekends
6. Tell us something about yourself. My name is Jeremy, I m currently 16 years old, I have a girlfriend that I've been with for 3 years. I currently take AP Government as a 10th grader. I have a family of 5, and 1 German Shepard that I love deeply.
7. What is your experience with the rank you have applied for? : I have owned 3 servers, 2 of them being Role-Play servers, and 1 being a network. I was also a moderator on CriticalMC, and a Head-Admin/CO-Owner on SkyCrate. In addition to that I was the Lead-Creative-Designer for the server "Isle of Thalin"
8. Can you work in teams as well as alone? Yes I can.
9. How good would you rate yourself (1-10) I would rate myself with an 8, because in communication I stutter when nervous.
10. We would like to see some proof as a verification that you truely are good. I Have a 90 Page long Roleplay Server info on Lore, Quests, and more! If needed I will PM you the link to the document.
12/01/2016 10:23 am
Journey of Asria
Please add me on skype; live:finnhoevenaars
11/30/2016 4:20 pm
Journey of Asria
Added +1 place to writers / game designers!
11/30/2016 3:58 pm
AgainError404
11/29/2016 12:52 pm
AgainError404
11/26/2016 10:33 pm
Acramus
1. What are you applying for?: Pre-Moderator
2. Name? Jeremy/Initio
3. Timezone/Country? GMT -5:00
4. Age? 15
5. How long can you be online daily?From 7:35 PM to 11:30 PM on weekdays, and from 8:00 AM to 11:30 PM on Weekends
6. Tell us something about yourself. My name is Jeremy, I m currently 16 years old, I have a girlfriend that I've been with for 3 years. I currently take AP Government as a 10th grader. I have a family of 5, and 1 German Shepard that I love deeply.
7. What is your experience with the rank you have applied for? : I have owned 3 servers, 2 of them being Role-Play servers, and 1 being a network. I was also a moderator on CriticalMC, and a Head-Admin/CO-Owner on SkyCrate
8. Can you work in teams as well as alone? Yes I can.
9. How good would you rate yourself (1-10) I would rate myself with an 8, because in communication I stutter when nervous.
10. We would like to see some proof as a verification that you truely are good. I have no proof of past servers, but I can contact some of my past associates.
11/27/2016 8:13 am
Journey of Asria
Hello, Im sorry we don't need any other moderators. You can however apply for an other rank.
11/26/2016 1:07 pm
AgainError404
We still need more people.
11/25/2016 12:08 pm
FirielFireSoul
Sent you a request.
11/25/2016 9:32 am
AgainError404
11/21/2016 5:52 pm
FirielFireSoul
1. What are you applying for?: Pre-mod.

2. Name?: Verónika Lind.

3. Timezone/Country?: GMT +00:00, Iceland.

4. Age?: Sixteen years old.

5. How long can you be online daily? Three to five hours.

6. Tell us something about yourself: Well, I will begin with about myself. I am a sixteen year old female, My nickname is Vero and my real name is Verónika. I like to help very much just about anything in my skill area wether it's in real or in game, I am a fun and nice person pretty much serious when i have to. My hobbies are drawing exotic custom birds with poems on the sides, I also like to listen to music to write stories fitting to the tunes. I'm a very good listener and always stay honest with my answers no matter how small they are, I am currently in highschool but i'm on a one year break. I'm from Iceland, And know Icelandic fluently aside from English. I think that's pretty much it, If you would like to know more just tell me.

7. What is your experience with the rank you have applied for?: I have these experiences and skills: Advertising for server on forums: 10/10.
Knowledge of basic commands: 10/10.
Correctly punishing rule breakers: 10/10.
Always welcoming players when i can: 10/10.
Building things that match my skill levels: 10/10.
Handling difficult situations and knowing my limits: 10/10.
Doing my job by giving suggestions/ideas for the server & not slacking: 10/10.
Always coming online with a positive attitude: 10/10. Active daily: 10/10.
Letting know if i can't go online with a reasonable answer against why i can't go: 10/10.
Helping other staff lower than me and giving advice: 10/10.
Capable of teamwork: 10/10 Calm and collective: 10/10. Honesty: 10/10.
Online info digging for server issues: 10/10.

Experience: I've been staff on a lot of servers but sadly due to my recent head injury i can't remember any drop of it, I know the basic commands for the ranks provided in order Trial, Helper, Moderator, Head-Moderator, Admin, Head-Admin. I have a lot of experience just by playing for 4 years total now, I've learned how to deal with difficult people and situations & most importantly to keep calm and collective before writing back. I can build very decently but i can only help within my building skill limits, I have learned to suggest amazing and basic ideas to servers when i possibly can and more importantly that i learned to understand people not just nod and try not to understand it always matters to stay honest. I learned long ago to correctly punish players according to the rule broken, And i most certainly do not slack that is my special weapon learned in my experience. I've learned to welcome players and say goodbyes when i can in my duty of being staff, Also i have learned how to make the players feel at home and rest assured that when threats like rule breakers appear we will solve the problems right away. I have also learned that when you reach your limit on a problem it's always good to ask for another staff's help, Because that's what teamwork is for. I want to be an Moderator because i like to help very much & you can call it my daily hobby, I know how to tolerate rule breakers/haters & all the different people that are difficult to handle for most people. I know the commands very well as i keep them noted down due to recent head injury but on the bright side it didn't affect my skill to have effort in things, I never treat any player specially because it would be unfair to others & thus i will treat them as equals. I never take my title for granted for example ordering people to do something just because i'm staff i'd never do something like that, I never slack off and i most certainly love building. Before i end this section of my written words it's always nice to have a female staff to keep the server happy and to support the girls who play, Thank you for reading my experience section.

8. Can you work in teams as well as alone?: Of course, If i couldn't work in teams or work alone i would not have the confidence to apply to you.
9. How good would you rate yourself (1-10) I would rate myself 9.9, The 0.1 part is that i am shy on voice chat but can respond if needed if there isn't too much talking going at once.

10. We would like to see some proof as a verification that you truly are good: You'll see when i get the chance to be in action if i'm in your team, If there's any trouble you'll just see a snake who has it's prey called ''Trouble situations'' you won't even have to worry.
Thank you for reading, I appreciate it.
Sincerely,
-Firiel.
11/22/2016 11:17 am
AgainError404
Add me on skype - lordsrbin
You are invited for interview.
I'm Moderator and Forum Administrator on Rhodor.
11/21/2016 2:19 pm
AgainError404
Still need more people!
11/20/2016 1:57 pm
AgainError404
Bump!
11/19/2016 2:13 pm
Journey of Asria
11/15/2016 4:49 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
YeBoiBlake
1. What are you applying for? I am applying for the Pre-Mod staff position.

2. Name? Blake, and if you would like my last name you can contact me via email or skype for that information.

3. Timezone/Country? EST Standard Timezone (USA).

4. Age? Currently, I am 13 years of age.

5. How long can you be online daily? I have a time schedule as followed below.
Monday : 1-3 hours.
Tuesday : 2-3 hours.
Wednesday : 1-3 hours.
Thursday : 2-3 hours.
Friday : 2-4 hours.
Saturday : 2-4 hours.
Sunday : 2-3 hours.
As an FYI, all of these times depend on school and sports.

6. Tell us something about yourself. I am a 13 year old male named Blake. I love playing video games and sports. The sports I play are as followed, Basketball, Soccer, Lax (Lacrosse), and American Football. As for video games I play, they are, Call of Duty, Minecraft, NBA 2k, and Madden. I have a great work ethic and a really good personality that could fit well within the server. I am very hard working and dedicated to things. I love finishing certain projects and whenever I am not able to finish it I am always mad at myself and I take responsibility for not being able to get it done as any other staff member on this team should be able to do. I am also very humble about my work and am quite laid-back but that all depends on what situation is going on in the server, say if someone is being a rule breaker and is harassing someone then I probably won't be as laid-back because I feel as though it was my fault that I was not watching close enough to really notice it was happening before it got too far.

7. What is your experience with the rank you have applied for? I have been a Moderator on a skyblock server and a prison server. The skyblock server made it out of development phases after a few months and was being tested by beta/alpha testers. During the beta testing the Owner had gone on a vacation and never paid the funds of the server and due to that the server was shutdown and has not re-opened since. In beta/alpha times we had around 10-15 players on consistently. As for the prison server, it never made it out of development phases because I was the one mainly doing all the work from building to configurating all the basic plugins and doing rank and permissions. I did it all on that server and I never got any credits for my hard work so I decided to leave the server as I resigned from Moderator rank and I am pretty sure it never opened after I had resigned. And if you would like to ask me about configuring plugins, really the only ones I did were like the basic in game ones you could do, not truly configurating them in config files in the console. The prison server basically was only me ever online as well.

8. Can you work in teams as well as alone? I love working with teams and I am quite alright working alone. I like working with teams more due to the fact the work can get done faster and more efficiently and as well as that, there are more ideas flowing instead of one person coming up with ideas. Say if we we're to have to build a big project on the server if we ever had a reset, then if I was to be working on a team then we would have many more ideas flowing and running through our brains to hopefully make the build the best it can possibly be. As for working alone it is great to have that in your arsenal due to the fact that people might be traveling or taking breaks or anything related to not being online the server to help out, then you can still be working and adding more onto the project to finish it. It's true dedication when you work on a big project alone.

9. How good would you rate yourself (1-10) I would rate myself a 8.5/10 due to the fact that there is always room for improvement on anyone. Everybody has at least one thing that they are not the best at and can improve in. As well as that I am a bit of a jokester and like to crack jokes around people but only at the right times. I do not do any jokes if we are dealing with anything servers wise. I take it 100% seriously.

10. We would like to see some proof as a verification that you truely are good. Currently, I do not have any screenshots of anybody saying I am a good moderator, but I can go onto some servers that know I have moderated before and know my moderation skills and ask how they think I am if necessary.

Thanks so much for taking your time to read my staff application and hope you take it under deep consideration! -Crazy
11/17/2016 3:35 am
Journey of Asria
This seems like a nice application however we can and we will not accept people younger than 14 as staff... Im sorry. Either wait till you are 14 or try it somewhere else. :/ Still thanks for applying!
11/15/2016 3:48 pm
Journey of Asria
Texturepack updated!
11/14/2016 4:40 pm
Journey of Asria
We need more Developers!
11/12/2016 2:06 pm
Journey of Asria
We need more builders & Devs!
11/08/2016 4:49 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
destroy17171
my skype is destroy17171
11/10/2016 3:38 am
Journey of Asria
Added you!
11/08/2016 1:01 pm
destroy17171
1. What are you applying for? construction

2. Name? given upon hiring

3. Timezone/Country? EST US

4. Age? i am 18 years old

5. How long can you be online daily?at least 2-5 hours(night time i can be on longer)

6. Tell us something about yourself. i am dedicated and willing to learn. i take my positions very seriously no matter what the positions is. i have outstanding teamwork and leadership ethics that i have acquired through Army JROTC. once i begin a task i always complete it in a timely manner. lastly i want to better myself as a builder so i thought by joining a server that gives the opportunity to learn from the server builders that that would help me better myself as a builder.

7. What is your experience with the rank you have applied for? i do not have much experience build but i am willing to learn and better myself.

8. Can you work in teams as well as alone? i love teamwork but if need be i can accomplish a task alone.

9. How good would you rate yourself (1-10) i would rate myself at a 7.5 for maturity and a 3.5 for building.

10. We would like to see some proof as a verification that you truely are good.
11/08/2016 2:42 pm
Journey of Asria
Please give us some screenshots. or Give us your skype.
11/08/2016 7:50 am
Spitfirex
1. What are you applying for?
Builder rank
2. Name?
Stan McKing
3. Timezone/Country?
Amsterdam Time Zone
4. Age?
5. How long can you be online daily?
2-4 hours
6. Tell us something about yourself.
Im a very exerienced builder and owned a server for more then 3 years, i know my way arround with pretty much every plugin (world edit included). also im a bit of older then the rest i guess but that makes me even me serious
7. What is your experience with the rank you have applied for?
Very Advenced
8. Can you work in teams as well as alone?
I had my own staff fror 3 years and there were never problems
9. How good would you rate yourself (1-10)
10. We would like to see some proof as a verification that you truely are good.
http://q-network.weebly.com/
11/08/2016 12:46 pm
Journey of Asria
umm I can't find any pictures of buildings on that website?
11/08/2016 2:21 am
anonpmc719039
[deleted]
11/08/2016 12:46 pm
Journey of Asria
Please P.M. me your skype!
11/07/2016 1:10 pm
Journey of Asria
We still need builders!
11/05/2016 1:56 am
NYODeria
1. What are you applying for? Writer
2. Name? Luke
3. Timezone/Country? +08:00 from Greenwich mean time.
4. Age? 15
5. How long can you be online daily? 1-4 hrs daily except Tuesdays, I'm committed to a band rehearsal.
6. Tell us something about yourself. Wrote stories for a couple competitions and placed in the top three for most of them, usually work with fantasy and magic and stuff like that so I like to do more wizards and trolls and stuff like that.
7. What is your experience with the rank you have applied for? Worked for a couple of servers writing main backstory and intro lines along with sidequests, NPC backstories and main Quest setups
8. Can you work in teams as well as alone? I can work in teams, if everyone else is doing what they are supposed to and I'm perfectly fine doing stories and short pieces alone.
9. How good would you rate yourself (1-10) I would rate myself an 8.5 due to my temper but other than that, if the people around me are doing what they are supposed to be doing I'm a 10
10. We would like to see some proof as a verification that you truly are good.
I have a google doc, I'll send it to you via skype as i do not want to release it publicly due to privacy reasons.
11/05/2016 8:11 am
Journey of Asria
Please re-read the post, Writer is full!
11/05/2016 12:45 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
FourPlayzMC
1. What are you applying for? Pre-Mod or Developer
2. Name? Real Name: Katashi IGN: Br0kenKatashi
3. Timezone/Country? Timezone: UTC Mountain time
4. Age? 12
5. How long can you be online daily? Every day, except only before 5:30 on Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays, though I can be on for the rest of the night after 7 on Fridays.
6. Tell us something about yourself. I love to program small, fun programs, I have a Desktop that I built myself with an AMD CPU, and also an AMD Radeon 780 as a GPU, I have lots of knowledge about computers.
7. What is your experience with the rank you have applied for?
I have owned a server that shut down about a year ago, I have been an Admin for many servers, which eventually shut down at some point, and a mod on two servers, one, which I do not know if its still up or not, I can give the IP's if needed.
8. Can you work in teams as well as alone? Yes, though I like wo0rking alone, I can very much work in a team, as I love to do so when needed, I think I am an exception leader, but not really enough to handle a huge team.
9. How good would you rate yourself (1-10) 8.
10. We would like to see some proof as a verification that you truely are good.]
Alright, Let me see, for the mod part, I would show you all the reports I've filed on Creativefun.eu, but they delete the reports after they have been resolved, and you need to have an account on http://www.creative-fun.net/ to see them, sadly, I also used to have a server called - SuperSaiyanCraft.serv.nu, before that it was DivergentMC.serv.nu because I was thinking about making a divergent server, and now it has been offline for 6 months, because I have not been able to keep up with the pay. Thank you for reading this.
11/04/2016 5:38 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Mage
catdog1234
1. What are you applying for? Developer
2. Name? Acer_Mortem
3. Timezone/Country? EST
4. Age? 18
5. How long can you be online daily? ~3hrs
6. Tell us something about yourself. Currently a Computer Science major at Georgia Tech.
7. What is your experience with the rank you have applied for? I've developed a lot of private RPG plugins for my own servers which had features including classes, custom mobs, raids, custom items, etc.
8. Can you work in teams as well as alone? Yes.
9. How good would you rate yourself (1-10) 9
10. We would like to see some proof as a verification that you truely are good. https://bitbucket.org/Acer_Mortem/
11/04/2016 6:40 pm
Journey of Asria
Please add me on skype: live:finnhoevenaars
11/03/2016 8:33 am
Journey of Asria
1 pre-mod application left!
11/02/2016 11:49 am
Journey of Asria
Note that I edited the amount of what we seek!
11/01/2016 11:45 am
Davos__
1. What are you applying for? Writer
2. Name? David
3. Timezone/Country? England
4. Age? 15
5. How long can you be online daily? 2 hours weekday 4 hours weekend
6. Tell us something about yourself.im starting collage soon
7. What is your experience with the rank you have applied for? I have written and soon to hopefully publish a small novel
8. Can you work in teams as well as alone? Yes
9. How good would you rate yourself (1-10) 9
10. We would like to see some proof as a verification that you truly are good. Okay I will give an extract from my story

Hello I’m Daniel and I am 15 years old this is my Diary Note Book
Which has probably been found on My Undead Corpse or I have survived and told this story.
This is the story of me and my friend Kim as we try to survive in post-apocalyptic America So Please sit back grab your axe and enjoy our misfortunes.

More can be supplied if needed

Skype is

-_LoCoBeAnZUK_-
11/01/2016 3:28 pm
Journey of Asria
Contacted!
11/01/2016 11:29 am
Journey of Asria
We still need more builders!
Planet Minecraft