->>The Eternity Network Is Recruiting<<- [OPFACTIONS & MORE]

Luegigi's Avatar Luegigi4/4/17 6:42 pm
1 emeralds 2.4k 92
6/13/2017 3:37 pm
RigidStudios's Avatar RigidStudios

The Eternity Network Is Recruiting!

Hello everyone! I am Luigi and I am the founder of the developing network called The Eternity Network. You clicked on this post because you were interested in applying for the server. Atleast I assume you did, anyways I am looking for several staff positions, the positions are as listed.
-Helper[14+]
-Moderator[17+, Unless Promoted From Helper]
-Developer
-Builder
-YouTuber
As listed above are the ranks that is allowed to apply for, of course these are not all the staff positions. There is also Admin, HeadAdmin, and Co-Owner. However, these you must rankup from the lower tier to get to. I am doing this as Admin and Head-Admin are the most important roles of the server and cannot be simply earned by applying. You must earn it by me watching you help the server and prove that you have earned it.

Helper Application
Click to reveal
1- What Is Your IGN?
2-What Is Your Current Age?
3-Why Would You Want To Join This Staff Team? [5 Sentences Minimum]
4-What Can You Contribute To The Server?
5-Have You Ever Been Staff On Another Server, If So Why Are You Not Now?
6-Are You Currently Staff On Another Server?
7-What Is Your Skype Or Discord ID?
8-Do You Have A Decent Mic?

Moderator Application
Click to reveal
1-What Is Your IGN?
3-Why Would You Want To Join This Staff Team? [7 Sentences Minimum]
5-Would You Be Able To Manage Lower Staff Members, How?
6-Have You Ever Been Staff On Another Server, If So Why Are You Not Now? 7-Are You Currently Staff On Another Server?
8-What Is Your Skype Or Discord ID?
9-Do You Have A Decent Mic?

Developer Application
Click to reveal
1-What Is Your IGN?
2-What is Your Current Age?
4-What Past Experience Do You Have With Plugins?
5-Can You Configure Most Plugins?
6-Would You Be Able To Make Custom Plugins?[Not Required]
7-What Is Your Skype Or Discord ID

Builder Application
Click to reveal
1- What Is Your IGN?
3-Why Would You Want To Join This Build Team?
5-Are You Currently A Builder On Another Server?
6-What Is Your Skype Username?
7-Do You Have A Decent Mic?
8-Please Show 3 Past Builds

YouTuber Application
Click to reveal
1- What Is Your IGN?
2- What Is Your Current Age?
3- How Long Have You Been Doing YouTube?
4- How Many Subscribers Do You Have? (300 Minimum)
5- Why Do You Want To Become A YouTuber On This Network?
6- How Many Views Do You Average?
7- What Is Your Skype Or Discord ID?

The Network Is Now Open! IP - Play.EternityNetwork.Ml!
Good luck to everyone that applies!
Discord - https://discord.gg/UWqU72a
Luegigi
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/13/2017 3:37 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Engineer
RigidStudios
1- What Is Your IGN? DiamondMasterD99
2-What Is Your Current Age? I am currently 17
3-Why Would You Want To Join This Build Team? I have played on the server and there are so many extra nice things I can imagine
4-What Can You Contribute To The Server? I have amazing building skills, I am definitely quite creative and I can contribute a lot of world Edit expertise.
5-Are You Currently A Builder On Another Server? Currently no
6-What Is Your Skype Username? Dannilka, you already have me in the group
7-Do You Have A Decent Mic? Yes I have Razer headphones
8-Please Show 3 Past Builds https://imgur.com/a/VYNdP I just left that team!
06/08/2017 11:42 am
Luegigi
Bump!
06/07/2017 11:55 pm
Luegigi
Bump
06/07/2017 5:11 pm
Luegigi
Bump! Applications Open Again!
05/17/2017 7:42 pm
Luegigi
Bump!
05/12/2017 12:23 am
Level 1 : New Miner
GAM3R_R8T3R
1- What Is Your IGN? GAM3R_R8T3R
2-What Is Your Current Age? 13 almost 14
3-Why Would You Want To Join This Staff Team? [5 Sentences Minimum] I want to join the staff team because I believe I can make a difference to this server. I want to help out this server become an amazing server and be a good place to hangout in. I can respond to reports on hackers I can stop advertisers I can stop spam, I would be on when I would have time and make it a nicer and cleaner place. I want to be on this staff team because I feel that people would enjoy everyone on this server and the staff are respectful and helpful (at least I would be). This staff team needs to have some step in it, I think that I could bring that to this server.
4-What Can You Contribute To The Server? My time,money,and brain (not literally aka knowledge)
5-Have You Ever Been Staff On Another Server, If So Why Are You Not Now? I used to be but the server went down.
6-Are You Currently Staff On Another Server? Used to be
7-What Is Your Skype Or Discord ID? You have it
8-Do You Have A Decent Mic? Yes
Hope you accept me <3 <3
05/11/2017 10:07 pm
TheYoungDJ
1-What Is Your IGN:EliTheDJ
2-What Is Your Current Age:18
I have plenty of experience with being Staff in minecraft and enjoy solving problems and being part of a team. I have owned a couple servers of my own that i had a blast running. Because of this i have plenty of experience with players trying to cheat the server and how to run a server.I also report the first sight of cheating or spamming or ads you get the jist.
I can contribute a attitude ready to work and learn and catch cheaters and generally make the server a better community for everyone.
I would tell them to look to me if they needed any help with anything and act as a coach or trainer to help them gain experience in their current position to hopefully help them develop as a staff member.
6-Have You Ever Been Staff On Another Server, If So Why Are You Not Now? 7-Are You Currently Staff On Another Server?
I am not currently took a 4 year break from MC but ready to make a comeback and help a server anyway i can.
Discord:EliTheDJ#7458 Skype:EliTheDJ
Yes sir
05/12/2017 4:47 pm
Luegigi
Contacted!
05/11/2017 8:55 pm
GAM3R_R8T3R
1- What Is Your IGN? GAM3R_R8T3R
2-What Is Your Current Age? 13
3-Why Would You Want To Join This Staff Team? [5 Sentences Minimum] I want to help out this server and be apart of this community. I think that we as a server could make this a amazing server. I really would like to be staff because I think that I could help in so many ways to contribute to this server and make it a better place. I believe that if I become staff people would enjoy being on this server not just because of me just because of the people. I really hope you take this app into consideration
4-What Can You Contribute To The Server? I will contribute my time to this server and put a lot of time and effort into this server and make it a better place.
5-Have You Ever Been Staff On Another Server, If So Why Are You Not Now? I have been staff on another server but I believe that it is no longer a server.
6-Are You Currently Staff On Another Server?Yes,but i think it's down
7-What Is Your Skype Or Discord ID? (You have both)
8-Do You Have A Decent Mic? Yes.
05/11/2017 8:49 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
duskvapor
1-What Is Your IGN? LordOfVoodoo
2-What Is Your Current Age? 17
I have seen many servers and yet yours stands out to me. The applications, people, everything seems more mature and professional. I would like to support this server, I feel I would help pull this new staff team together. I am inspired by the setup of this system. I find that your reviews have also been done in a solid manor. I like the requirements and such, it is very important. And the lust for many to join such a server is more evidence of the greatness. I do hope you consider me.
4-What Can You Contribute To The Server? I have owned 2 successful servers as well as served as staff on countless servers, both successful and failures, so I have learned what powers great servers. I know my way around plugins and situation fixtures. I feel like I could bring many new skills to the team.
5-Would You Be Able To Manage Lower Staff Members, How? I have been an owner before, I know what it takes to keep lower staff under control. I will observe the kind of commands they would attempt to use to keep and eye out for aggressive moves.
6-Have You Ever Been Staff On Another Server, If So Why Are You Not Now? I am not staff currently due to AP testing, but now that testing has finished I am back and ready to contribute
7-Are You Currently Staff On Another Server? I am not
8-What Is Your Skype Or Discord ID? btfugitt
9-Do You Have A Decent Mic? Yes
05/12/2017 4:46 pm
Luegigi
Contacted!
05/11/2017 8:37 pm
MobKillerk
1-What Is Your IGN? MobKiller
2-What is Your Current Age? 13
3-Why Would You Want To Join This Staff Team? [5 Sentences Minimum] because i am hard working. i like the server .im good at plugins. and im active alot. 4-What Past Experience Do You Have With Plugins? i can configure plugins i can find good plugins i can set the permissions
5-Can You Configure Most Plugins? yes
6-Would You Be Able To Make Custom Plugins?[Not Required] nope
7-What Is Your Skype Or Discord ID MobKiller (skype) riley524#2431 (discord)
8-Do You Have A Decent Mic? yes
05/12/2017 4:32 pm
23Hudson_
Denied. There is a lack of detail within the application.
05/11/2017 4:10 pm
Luegigi
BumP!
05/10/2017 5:40 pm
Luegigi
Bump!
05/09/2017 5:47 pm
Luegigi
Server Released! IP- Play.Eternitynetwork.ML

LOOKING FOR ALL POSITIONS!
04/30/2017 9:24 pm
Luegigi
Bump!
04/30/2017 3:57 pm
Luegigi
Bump
04/30/2017 12:12 am
Level 11 : Journeyman Unicorn
Bronwyn Peacock
1-What Is Your IGN?
BronwynSP06
I would like to be apart of a group of people who help keep a server running that gives people fun games to play. I have experienced that fun before, and now I want to help give other people that fun as well. I have not owned any servers before, or been a staff member, but I think I would be able to help for Ideas for new games and maps. I have multiple Ideas in my Head for games and maps, and I think a lot of people would find them great. Until now, I've been too scared to apply for a Minecraft Server Staff member. A lot of people think a 'kid' can't do anything like that, but they're wrong. I want to share my Ideas and know what people think about them. I think I can be a valuable add-on to the Staff team.
A lot of people think that an 11 year-old won't be able to do anything, because they're a kid, but they're wrong. I want to help everyone with their role in the server, if you need a stand-in builder, I can help, if you need someone to help a player that needs some help to understand a game, I'll be there to explain it to them. I will always take my time and make sure it's amazing, and put effort into my work.
Even though I'm only 11, I have experienced a lot of leadership roles. If the lower staff members need some help, I'll help them. If they're breaking the rules, I'll make sure they don't do it again without being hard on them. If they need someone to help them with a job they can't finish on time, I'll help them to make sure they finish it on time. I am really obsessed with rules, so I'll make sure they don't break the rules, along with all the players.
6-Have You Ever Been Staff On Another Server, If So Why Are You Not Now?
I have not been a member of staff on a Minecraft server ever, but I have wanted to be one for about a year now, so that's why I'm applying for this server.
7-Are You Currently Staff On Another Server?
No, I am not.
I have a Head Set, that is good, but not great.
04/30/2017 2:07 pm
Luegigi
We are no longer in need of support staff
04/29/2017 11:57 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
xTristen
I would love to be a helper!

1- What Is Your IGN?: ItsJustTris

2-What Is Your Current Age?: 15

3-Why Would You Want To Join This Staff Team? [5 Sentences Minimum]:
I feel that I have a good sense of responsibility and able to help people in need! I am able to understand people's thoughts and know how to deal with it. Sadly, because of my lack of experience, no one ever accepts me as they just judge a book by its cover and they never accept anyone without experience.

4-What Can You Contribute To The Server?: Time and Effort.

5-Have You Ever Been Staff On Another Server, If So Why Are You Not Now?:
I am a Head Builder on a server.

6-Are You Currently Staff On Another Server?:
Yes, Head Builder on another server
7-What Is Your Skype Or Discord ID?:
Discord: xTristen#5958

Yes I do
04/30/2017 2:07 pm
Luegigi
We are no longer in need of support staff
04/29/2017 11:01 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Network
So_Im_Told
1-What Is Your IGN? - So_Im_Told
2-What is Your Current Age? - 16
3-Why Would You Want To Join This Staff Team? [5 Sentences Minimum] - During my time of being an active Manager and Developer on many servers, I have developed the skills of friendliness, maturity and dedication. For instance, being friendly means always being positive and never trying to pull other members down. This may involve making sure everyone is happy and enjoying their experience on the server, never being negative if someone is not as talented as you, or overall just being a friendly person that the whole community would want to be with. Activity is another key characteristic that I value. For instance, over the past 4-5 weeks I have been extremely active, whether I'm raiding someone's base, leading my faction to war, or having a laugh with some mates who I may or may not know. Maturity is also another huge strength of which I have demonstrated as an experienced Manager and Developer. For me this often involves: being able to see each situation as unique and adapting my style accordingly, I appreciate when others praise or complement me. I feel good when they approve. However, I know that there will always be people who disapprove of my opinions, but I am confident in myself and I am more than capable of working through situations where disagreement might present itself. I don’t take myself too seriously. I am able to enjoy a good laugh with friends and others I may not know, even when they are the butt of the joke. I believe these are some of the attributes that define a good manager and developer.
4-What Past Experience Do You Have With Plugins? - I have an abundant amount of previous staff experience, including managing staff applications and developing on multiple servers. Let's start with the The Mineslam Network, I was staff manager for around a month on that server which was a originally a factions server, but it has also recently released skyblock. This server averaged around 100 players daily on it. Mineplex was my second place of moderation, I was Moderator for around two months and learned various skills that contributes to my staff experience. I met a great amount of staff on the server to which we had a great number of scenarios to which a staff member would have to warn the player for the rule they are breaking. The third server I was staff on was a server called Potuppvp which was a KitPvP server; soon, after proving myself worthy, I was promoted to a Developer position. The server averaged around 30-45 players daily. On this server I was responsible for ensuring the Network was working 24/7 and to identify, troubleshoot and fix any issues encountered, this included by not limited to, Server Maintenance, Editing plugin configuration files, Ensuring the website and forums were functioning as required and discussing new ways on how to operate and improve the servers functionality.
5-Can You Configure Most Plugins? - Yes
6-Would You Be Able To Make Custom Plugins?[Not Required] - Very Basic Ones (Learning)
7-What Is Your Skype Or Discord ID - Alex (So_Im_Told) #3767
8-Do You Have A Decent Mic? - Yes
04/30/2017 2:08 pm
Luegigi
Contacted
04/29/2017 9:07 pm
Luegigi
We Are Only In Need OF Developers And Builders!
04/28/2017 3:58 pm
Luegigi
Bump!
04/27/2017 7:05 pm
Luegigi
Bump
04/27/2017 4:29 pm
dyltom12
1-What Is Your IGN? dyltom12

2-What Is Your Current Age? 15

3-Why Would You Want To Join This Staff Team? [7 Sentences Minimum] I would like to become staff because I will communicate well! You should accept me because:
You should, first of all, accept me over other players because I am active I do not just want staff then be active I am always active.
Here are a few skills I am good at:
FAIRNESS
I have this skill because I am fair, I never ever treat anyone better than anyone else, I will always be there to treat anyone, the same. I am also fair because I treat my friends same as other players, they will have the same consequences as other players, no matter how much of a friend they are to me.
Let's say my friend is hacking and he says to not tell anyone else: If I was staff I would, first of all, punish him for a temp-ban him, and record him. If I was not staff I would record a video of him post it for a ban report. And also contact a member of staff.
CARENESS
I am always caring no matter what, I am caring to the server because I do not hack, spam, scam or even advertise, I care to the server so much I would never think of doing something such like this. I will always be caring no matter how my applications go, I also care to the players I always help them and care for them, this means being with them to play (Playing with them) doing whatever for them I will be there for them, no matter what! That goes to staff too.

I help out a lot, and I can defiantly do more than that:
I can post daily on the forums
I can help out with staff apps
I can help out with Ban reports and Ban Appeals, as I used to be BanTeam on DinoCraft so I have had a lot of experience of dealing with rule breakers, a lot.
I can do more than that too:
I can help in game
I can report rule breakers
I will do anything to keep this server clean and a lovely cosy place for anyone who plays on this server!
I will contribute my activeness by that word ' activeness ' this means I will always be active and dedicate my time of my life to this server, just like I am contributing my time to write this Application.

5-Would You Be Able To Manage Lower Staff Members, How? Yes, I have a huge experience as managing lower staff members. I used to own a server, and I helped them forever, I put my effort into them and made them great for when they were on their own. I have always made a lower staff member better! By giving them tips on how to become a good staff member, how to communicate well, how to manage others, how to control chat and loads more including ban dates etc!

1) PythonMC - Head-Developer - I helped a lot with fixing bugs and creating new plugins for the server! Very good job indeed! So I have had a role with Leadership in as I was HEAD-Developer.
2) DinoCraft - BanTeam - This role was very, very good. I did a lot of banning and accepting and denying Ban Reports and Ban Appeals, so this is good, so I have had a lot of experience with hackers, so I know one when I see one.
3) BeastFactions - Owner - I help a lot of advertisement and handling with Staff Applications, I have also with this had a skill of Leadership as I OWNED my own server, and communicated well, to other players/staff.
4) Freedom Nation - Moderator - I helped a lot with in game banning situation which is over a 'rule breaker'.
This server Freedom Nation has been shut down due to lack of players.

7-Are You Currently Staff On Another Server? Yes, one.

8-What Is Your Skype Or Discord ID? dyltom12 is my skype
and discord is : dyltom12.

9-Do You Have A Decent Mic? Yes a very good one/
04/27/2017 4:33 pm
Luegigi
Contacted
04/27/2017 4:22 pm
Luegigi
Bump!
04/26/2017 10:23 pm
Luegigi
Now Looking For YouTubers!
04/26/2017 7:35 pm
TufFlufo
What Is Your IGN? TufFlufo
2-What Is Your Current Age? 17
3-Why Would You Want To Join This Staff Team? because I look forward to the chances this will give me to meet new people and look over a server also making the server a better place getting rid of any people that hurt the server itself or its reputation
4-What Can You Contribute To The Server? I'm very easy to talk to and also I can be very strict or I can be laid back depending on the issue
5-Would You Be Able To Manage Lower Staff Members, How? Yes I would be able to I will look to make sure they are doing their job correctly and if they need help I can talk to them
6-Have You Ever Been Staff On Another Server, If So Why Are You Not Now?i just never had the chance to become staff 7-Are You Currently Staff On Another Server?no
8-What Is Your Skype Or Discord ID? TufFlufo #6153
9-Do You Have A Decent Mic? Yes
04/26/2017 7:43 pm
Luegigi
Denied, Please Follow The Proper Format, 7+ sentences
04/26/2017 7:31 pm
Luegigi
Bump!
04/24/2017 9:06 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Pokemon
Spigot
Good Luck
04/25/2017 4:40 pm
Luegigi
Thanks
04/23/2017 8:18 pm
Ryannnn
1-What Is Your IGN?

Loqey

I am 17, turning 18 on the 29th of April.

Team-Worker.

I am exceptionally good when it comes to working as a unit. I will always stay in contact with my fellow staff members to make sure that they're okay and will do regular check-ups with them on how the server is going, regarding any hackers. Furthermore, I am very friendly towards those around so I am easily approachable. I will try my best to assist other staff members, I also won't be afraid to ask them questions because that will help me be a better Moderator for the server.

Hacking.

When it comes to hacking I am always on job. I will do my best to get concrete evidence on the hacker in order to justify a ban. I know the procedure of what to do when there is a hacker, I will first scout the hacker in /vanish so that he doesn't see me. This then leads to me looking at his behaviour and if he is doing anything funny, keep in mind I will be recording by now. If it is an obvious hack, I will quickly record and ban straight away. However, if its just a suspicious then I will be more cautious with it and ask another member of staff to look at the persons behaviour as this allows a second opinion on the matter. After discussing with a fellow staff member, depending on the results, there will be consequences.

Verbal abuse.

When it comes to verbal abuse, this is something that I will not tolerate one bit. Being someone who has faced racism, such as people calling me the n word, I will not allow this to happen to other players because it is not a nice feeling and this is cyber bullying. I will heavily instruct them to never do this again, and warn them with a 5 minute mute. If they continue to do this, the mute will increase to 20 minutes and if they don't learn then its a perm mute.

Exploitation.

If there were to ever be any exploits on the server I will notice the higher staff members so that they can rectify the problem as this can change the server drastically and impact it in a negative way as players will be trying to capitalise off of this.

I believe that I can help out a lot. I know this must be mentioned a lot by other players, but, I don't have any bad histories with any other servers so I won't bring any bad reputations to the server. In addition, I have very familiar with the commands given to me if I were to be any of the staff ranks. This is because I have been all of these ranks before in the past. Therefore, none of these are a surprise to me. For example, I was an Admin on Raidcraft, back when it was still up and running. I was also, Moderator on a server called "EpicCloudMc". On top of that, I have also had experience in running my own server so I have designated ranks to other people that I have deemed worthy. I will be able to help select new staff members, as well as make people feel very welcomed to the server because keeping the players happy will make them come back and play.

Due to my myriad of experiences on previous servers that I have been staff on, my ability is constantly expanding. Therefore, I will be able to lead the lower staff members and guide as to what to do in certain situations so that they don't get any complaints from players.

As I have previously, I was an Admin on Raidcraft, back when it was still up and running. I was also, Moderator on a server called "EpicCloudMc". There was a problem with the owner on EpicCloudMc, which caused it to shutdown. On top of that, I have also had experience in running my own server so I have designated ranks to other people that I have deemed worthy. I will be able to help select new staff members, as well as make people feel very welcomed to the server because keeping the players happy will make them want to play more.

8-What Is Your Skype Or Discord ID? ihitnrun

9-Do You Have A Decent Mic? Yes.
04/24/2017 8:59 pm
Luegigi
Contacted
04/23/2017 3:56 pm
Ambezo4
1- What Is Your IGN?
Ambezo
-I enjoy playing minecraft, so being staff, I think would let me and others enjoy playing it too. I would love to be involved with a wonderful new community. To be able to be apart of a new server is a lovely thing. I would love to be able to get along with all the members and staff members. Being on a server with lots of other active members will be a nice enviroment to be in.

- Currently I only have one club going on, but it does not take up much time. This means I could be on the server everyday, and I will always work to the best of my abilities.
- Being friendly. I can be very friendly and welcoming towards players, and I also have some experience with customer service, I can help out the best that I can
- I can help out with any buildings and anything that is asked of me.
- I will always be honest and can be trusted, and I think that is something good to have from a staff member.

5-Have You Ever Been Staff On Another Server, If So Why Are You Not Now?
I have been staff on other servers. I have been a moderator on a server a couple of years ago, unfortunetly the server shut down. While I have not been a staff member much on servers, it was only because I never applied for it.

6-Are You Currently Staff On Another Server?
No I am not. I can dedicate 100% of my time to this server.

7-What Is Your Skype Or Discord ID?
I joined a chat, so you should have my discord.

No I don't. I have never been one for chatting through voice, however I can always look into getting one.

I hope you take this into consideration.
Many thanks
-Ambezo
04/24/2017 9:01 pm
Luegigi
Contacted
04/23/2017 2:32 pm
Luegigi
Looking for Developers again!
04/23/2017 2:29 pm
Luegigi
Bump!!
04/23/2017 11:14 am
RyanPlaysMCForFun
1-What Is Your IGN?: PotatoAssassin

2-What Is Your Current Age?: 16

3-Why Would You Want To Join This Staff Team? [7 Sentences Minimum]: Proffesionality holds a very key part in my decisions of staffing for servers. After obviously noticing the advanced set up that this post holds, I was immediately intrigued by your many different game modes and as I stated earlier, your "proffesionality". Working with fellow avid people, I strongly believe that with others who strive to work just as hard as I do, this network can thrive and prosper under us all. Minecraft has always just been a very enjoyable experience for me all throughout my life, and staffing on servers and networks has always just been the best part of it all. I found my love in this game by making things that others can enjoy. Therefore, I would like to join your staff team for the gaining of leadership skills, make some strong friends along the way, and overall have a thorough and fun staff experience.

4-What Can You Contribute To The Server?: I can contribute a whole lot. Ranging from my best efforts which the server will always get, to my experience and productivity. I'll do what a staff member should do based off of my position! And I will contribute my time

5-Would You Be Able To Manage Lower Staff Members, How?: Yes, people skills has always been a strongpoint for me all throughout my life. Giving directions to lower staff members and receiving directions are things I can do easily. I have a major pet peeve about things that aren't thoroughly explained and described so the person listening is confused, so every message that I will relay will be easy to act on and such.

6-Have You Ever Been Staff On Another Server, If So Why Are You Not Now?: Yes I have been staff on multiple other servers/networks, all of which have been an enjoyable and prosperous experience. Most are due to the servers either not being able to make it mainly due to financial reasons, and only once have I left a server due to me not really enjoying it.

7-Are You Currently Staff On Another Server?: No I am not, I like to only being staff one server at a time.

8-What Is Your Skype Or Discord ID?: Discord - Jackk#6075 {} Skype - Potato Assassin (profile picture is an eagle).

9-Do You Have A Decent Mic?: Yes
04/23/2017 11:20 am
Luegigi
Contacted!
04/23/2017 10:39 am
Luegigi
Bump!
04/22/2017 7:29 pm
JamieARG
Hey, I'm JamieARG and this is my Administrator Application

1-What Is Your IGN?
My current In Game Name is JamieARG, Recently changed from ItsPolarOG

I am currently 14 years old, yes yes I don't sound it but I am I also think this will be Ok because I am very mature and maturity is what is matters

I would like to join the staff team because I am very active and believe this will come in very helpful. I also believe this would be a good series to record. I also feel like I am very capable of catching hackers also I am very... very experienced I can notice little things also I can check if someone's ban evading.

Maturity :
I am very mature, if we're going to rate it out of 10 I would give myself maybe a 9.4 out of 10, Yes I can have a bit of fun with the players but I also take things seriously some situations you have to be serious

Activity :
As I said I am active on Minecraft and feel like I can contribute 3-4 hours a day!
Maybe even more on weekends! I feel like I would grow a bond with the community by being very active.

Attitude/Polite :
I would like to say I have an enthusiastic attitude to my work. I would also say I'm a polite person I don't like to rude to people even when they are being rude to players or even me.

Intelligence :
I would like to say I am a very intelligent person,
gettings A's and B's in Maths, English and Geography also I am a very artistic person, passing in all my projects in art on time, I also am very experienced working with wood

I can contribute builds if the builders are in need of help, I can do Redstone (Don't see how that will be greatly needed)
I can handle at maximum 2-3 players at a time maybe 1 depending on their situation.
I can contribute a good and funny attitude and I can also contribute a very experienced and smart staff member to your staff team I also believe I can mildly benefit the server.

Yes, I believe I could handle lower staff? How? That's a good question
For new staff, I would explain some of the server and game modes to them, I would also explain some ground rules. What they're rules are hoping they know the rules and etc already, Also I would warn about their boundaries
Including: Muting for over 30minutes without confirmation with a higher staff ( yes this sounds unfair but higher staff are usually active and If I'm only I will always allow lower staff to take the lead on mute, kicks and bans in hope they succeed if one isn't messaging me about it I will most likely do it myself but I always like to give lower staff a chance to shine.

If it was a higher staff let's just say Moderator + I would hope they can manage themselves but if not I would also help them with little stuff if they didn't know how to help a player I would give my best advice to hopefully influence their decision.

I have been staff many times owning my own server twice, being head admin once on a close friends server
Administrator twice once applied for and one was a close friends server, Moderator Once applied for, Helper twice once on a server I applied for and another I was a builder on and they thought I'd be more cut out for an actual staff role.
I was Head-Moderator on a server my cousin and I played on it was called Photongalaxy it sadly shut down after a few months.

7-Are You Currently Staff On Another Server?
Nope, I am a free man now.

You have my skype and my discord ID is JamieOG#2100

Yes I would like to say I have a decent microphone

10- Describe Yourself / Tell us about yourself
If I had to describe myself in a paragraph or two I would say I am a
Creative :

I would say I am a creative person because I love to draw, writing and building
I love to draw especially taking up art as one of my courses and I am getting a drawing tablet on the 28th when It gets delivered.
Writing I love to write especially free writing where I can choose a topic and just relax and write whatever I please. Most times I get distracted and caught up in what I'm writing I can visualize it!

Athletic :
I would like to say I take part in every sport
I play for a soccer, handball and I like to play table tennis/ping pong from time - time
even basketball is a sport I take part in when we play.
I spend most of my time I'm outside playing sports
I also go on occasional runs from time - time

Gaming :
This Paragraph makes me sound kinda nerdy but I love to play games
some games I play are Minecraft, Call of Duty, GTA V, Overwatch, Batman Arkham series, Skyrim, The last of us, and most of all FIFA 17

11-Knowledge :
I like to say I know a good amount of stuff for being an eligible candidate for Administrator,

COMMANDS I KNOW
Essentials :
/eco : give/set/take/reset /ban - /banip - /tempban
/fly /kick
/enderchest /mute
/gmc
/gms
/gma
/balance - /money
/kit
/afk
/ban - /banip - /tempban
/mute
/kick
/backup
/baltop
/book
/broadcast - /shout
/home
/clearinventory
/compass
/burn...
This list is getting long that is just proof I know a lot of essentials commands
Permissions EX
/Pex group list
/Pex group create (Name )
/Pex group (name) prefix and suffix (Prefix/Suffix)
/Pex user (user) group set group world
And much more I'm going to stop with commands as this will crowd my application making it seem like I put a lot to make it longer.
04/22/2017 8:18 pm
Luegigi
You've been contacted~
04/22/2017 6:21 pm
RyanPlaysMCForFun
1-What Is Your IGN?: PotatoAssassin

3-Why Would You Want To Join This Staff Team? [7 Sentences Minimum]: Proffesionality holds a very key part in my decisions of staffing for servers. After obviously noticing the advanced set up that this post holds, I was immediately intrigued by your many different game modes and as I stated earlier, your "proffesionality". Working with fellow avid people, I strongly believe that with others who strive to work just as hard as I do, this network can thrive and prosper under us all. Minecraft has always just been a very enjoyable experience for me all throughout my life, and staffing on servers and networks has always just been the best part of it all. I found my love in this game by making things that others can enjoy. Therefore, I would like to join your staff team for the gaining of leadership skills, make some strong friends along the way, and overall have a thorough and fun staff experience.

4-What Can You Contribute To The Server?: I can contribute a whole lot. Ranging from my best efforts which the server will always get, to my experience and productivity. I'll do what a staff member should do based off of my position! And I will contribute my time

5-Would You Be Able To Manage Lower Staff Members, How?: Yes, people skills has always been a strongpoint for me all throughout my life. Giving directions to lower staff members and receiving directions are things I can do easily. I have a major pet peeve about things that aren't thoroughly explained and described so the person listening is confused, so every message that I will relay will be easy to act on and such.

6-Have You Ever Been Staff On Another Server, If So Why Are You Not Now?: Yes I have been staff on multiple other servers/networks, all of which have been an enjoyable and prosperous experience. Most are due to the servers either not being able to make it mainly due to financial reasons, and only once have I left a server due to me not really enjoying it.

7-Are You Currently Staff On Another Server?: No I am not, I like to only being staff one server at a time.

8-What Is Your Skype Or Discord ID?: Discord - Jackk

USE MY DISCORD SKYPE ISNT WORKING I GUESS SORRY
04/22/2017 6:09 pm
Luegigi
RyanPlaysMCForFun1-What Is Your IGN?: PotatoAssassin

8-What Is Your Skype Or Discord ID?: Skype - Potato Assassin {} Discord - #6075

I am not able to find your discord nor skype
04/22/2017 5:27 pm
RyanPlaysMCForFun
c
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome