[SynergyNetwork][Staffs Recruitment][Owner]

CaptainDoctor's Avatar CaptainDoctor5/24/17 8:23 am
1 emeralds 264 6
5/26/2017 3:03 am
2005damian2005's Avatar 2005damian2005
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
☼ Staff Recruitment Thread ☼
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
➳ What is Synergy Network?
Synergy Network is a new network that will be releasing within the next few weeks. Synergy will contain the gamemodes HCF, Minigames, Skyblock, Prison, and even more. Synergy is looking for staff members that have experience, maturity, and professionalism.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
➳ What positions do you need us to fulfill?
Good question. Here's a full list of positions we need you to fulfill.
(2) Developers.
(4) Builders. We are in special need of this position.
(4) Moderators.
(5) Helpers.
(1) Owner(Should be able to pay)
➳ What are the requirements for each position?
The minimum age for all positions is 14 years of age.
All staff members must commit 30+ hours a week to the server.
You may not be a staff member on any other server.
➳ Why should I choose this server?
We have a unique server to offer to you. We have custom features, wonderful developers, extremely fun minigames, and more.
➳ Contact us on Discord or Skype?
Discord-CaptainDoctor07#3469 Skype-captaindoctor3
➳ What should I do if I'm accepted?
If accepted, you will be asked to join the discord below. You will be moved onto an interview process by myself and our staff manager. You will then be notified if accepted or denied.
https://discord.gg/b5eCFPR
➳ What about you? What position are you?
Great question. I am the Owner, CaptainDoctor07 . I am fully verified to create this post.
Best of luck to all applicants.

Best Regards,
The Synergy Network Administrative team.​
Last edited: May 24, 2017
--------------------------------
Owner:
Synergy Network.
--------------------------------
Contact me: Discord - CaptainDoctor07#3469
CaptainDoctor
Level 1 : New Miner