Toronallas 2.0 (1.8.8+) Economy/Cities Server 24/7

KJUn01's Avatar KJUn0111/1/15 4:42 pm
1 emeralds 718 9
1/4/2016 10:28 pm
KJUn01's Avatar KJUn01

This is Toronallas 2.0, our new offline server with so much more. Hosted by Xenon, our server is now very stable and safe, and available for Offline/Hamachi players (although Hamachi is not necessary). In basic, it mimics real life: get a job, a home, a 'car', go to court, move to another city, send mail, even own a business or hold a governing position and much more.

*You don't need hamachi or need to join a hamachi network to connect*
*When you enter, type /register <password> to make a password secure your account inside our server*
Join us, type in Server IP: 162.255.214.54
Contact us at (mandatory): toronallasserver@gmail.com (To get latest resource pack)
Anything else you need: WinRAR (recommended), Skype, an E-mail
Website: http://www.thirduniversegaming.com/toro ... nformation
Facebook (type here for help, support, suggestions): https://www.facebook.com/Toronallas-Ser ... 339484160/
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... wL83sZaw1p

Our economy/city server now runs 24/7 (there may be short downtimes occasionally) and will be opening up a shop to make in-game purchases to help pay for the 24/7 host.

The server is centralized on the Republic of Toronallas, a small country with many features. The city of Toronallas is where you call home at the start, a modern metropolis where dreams are made. Another major city, Altidium, is under construction about 1605 blocks south of Toronallas. Two other cities are also planned.

Our server is unique in which it features a constantly updating resource pack exclusive to our members. It includes animated blocks designed to mock televisions, an "elevator panel" (yep, our server has compact working elevators), and 8 currency notes with high detail and design. There are also modern ovens, changing advertisements, a gun, a taser, electric batteries (in place of coal), electronic signs, branded minecarts, and more.

The city of Toronallas features a metro system of 4 working lines (7 in total), at least a dozen skyscrapers, including 5 above 200 blocks high. Condos, apartments, and soon, residential housing are available. Banking and Trade are the top jobs in the city. There is also a postal service, commuter trains, ferries, banks, general retail stores, shopping centres, hotels, working stock exchange and industrial complexes. Soon there will be a shipping port and a few airports for each city! (Builders wanted!)

Since this is an Economy server, you will need to work under a business in the server or start your own (at a nominal in-game price) in order to keep up with the expense of living and food. We give you 5000 TCR (Toronallas Credit) to start off.

A shop will be opening soon too, as your donations count in order to keep the server up 24/7.

If you reply here, I will be able to respond until about a week or two after this thread was made. So, pllease use our Facebook page or the enjin website instead. But you can reply here your IGN and (if you are comfortable) your email. Thanks
KJUn01
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/04/2016 10:28 pm
KJUn01
Attention! Our server is in a process of change to a different host. This is why we have been down for about a week now. I'd like to call attention to our former players of this news, sorry I couldn't tell you about this inconvenience sooner.

Our new server hosting is free, 24/7, 2gb and plugin supported which makes the burden of running the server a lot less. I'd like to thank Third Universe Gaming for financially supporting our server through the past months and bringing the experience to the level it is today, from a small Hamachi network to something far better. Now, we can operate without need to worry about the operating expenses of the server, but nevertheless we might continue the use of the in-game shop for electronic purchases. For the sake of realism and fairness, it might be removed, and we may only accept donations. At this point we don't really need it but appreciate it greatly, as the staff and I do work hard on making this server great.

The server will officially reopen on either Thursday or Friday of this week. We hope dearly to see old faces and of course, happily welcome any new ones. I cannot assure individual player data is saved yet (we will know on the day of opening) but certainly all world data is saved, and anything built before Monday, Dec.28 2015 will be found in the new world.

In case you missed, I had been working on the server world through single player, and I've begin to work on a new, 3rd major city. Unlike Aldium which will stay medium-sized, this new city is planned to be a very large city that will compete with Toronallas in population, economic power and industry. It sits at a location where a large river meets an ocean. It will overtake Toronallas as the shipping and trade centre of the republic and might even be on par with Toronallas with financial influence. We have yet to come up with a name, but suggestions are welcome. Try to suggest something that seems to fit in line with our other cities Toronallas and Aldium
12/15/2015 11:34 pm
KJUn01
Bump! We've been so busy in the server lately with new plugins, the website and building things that we let the forum alone for a while

Make sure to hop in this weekend if you are a new player. While our server is 24/7, its confusing and difficult for new players to get started in the economy/real life roleplay without a mod or admin in the server at the same time to assist.

Thus, we are also looking for staff. You can apply here:
http://thirduniversegaming.com/recruitment
Our staff must meet high standards to be in our server; we mostly desire those who have been staff on other servers. All staff automatically become members of the server's ''government".
11/29/2015 7:13 pm
KJUn01
Check out what sort of jobs are currently in demand in the server by visiting our site here!

http://thirduniversegaming.com/toronallasjobs

This makes it much easier to apply for a job so you are set-up before even entering the server for the first time! Gives you salary, time, location, etc.

We will also be using our website to show things like flights (when the airports are finished), daily shipping contracts, the stock market, and new businesses in the server. You won't miss a thing!
11/25/2015 6:39 pm
KJUn01
Server is reopened. We narrowed down possible causes as the testing of mods on the server by hosting staff. However these mods are now stabilized and players can join as normal again.

In light of this, we have also accomplished our first automatic minecart metro line! With the hopper chunk loading system and the train carts plugin, we are able to keep trains running 24/7 in the city now. This will also be useful for powering urban farms, and automatic mechanisms or redstone machinery!
11/24/2015 9:14 pm
KJUn01
Important

It is recommended you stay out of the server until further notice. We are having technical difficulties and we are looking into the cause of this. We will likely be reinstalling all plugins because of this...

We will still accept membership requests through our email and our host website http://thirduniversegaming.com/

Sorry for the inconvenience
11/20/2015 2:29 pm
KJUn01
Okay, it seems my forum account is still working so if you want to reply here, go ahead

Efforts are being made to connect Toronallas with the new city of Aldium. A railway will be the core method of transportation between the cities. Traincarts will be used to automate it, as has been done with Toronallas' Metro system. We are excited to get new players planning to live in the new city!

Today we will be offering temporary builders status to anyone who wishes to help build the railway. We will offer a payment of in-game TCRs plus a part-ownership in the railway. Join now! And make sure you ask for the resource pack at toronallasserver@gmail.com before you begin in the server.

Looking from the Union Station north concourse at the skyline.
11/13/2015 6:48 pm
KJUn01
Bump - Join in 5 minutes for a tour!

And I cannot leave this message without sympathizing to the families of victims in Paris and Beirut recently, be safe and we wish you well.
11/05/2015 4:44 pm
KJUn01
Shoutout to my boy DarknessX, I am impressed at your grief. Sadly, our server backs up every hour. gg mate In wake of that, we also installed a plugin to prevent people from using your username without entering your password first when you enter the server. This way, OFFLINE accounts can be protected too!

The shop for Toronallas is now open on the Third Universe Gaming website, with tons of features coming soon. For now you can buy large amounts of ingame currency with real cash (electronic payment) or points.

Friday evening EST and Saturday will be the fun day for our server. We expect a turnout of at least 5 players in the server. Come join the fun and get a beginner tour now! We are also preparing an hour from now our daily intro for any new players - that will be the time of optimal choice.

[yt]PcnL2FeYKj8[/yt]
[yt]AccmMGIvHx0[/yt]
11/01/2015 5:30 pm
KJUn01
Oh, and Staff (just me for the most part ) won't be on until 17:00-20:00 on weekdays, 17:00-1:00 on Friday and all day and night of Saturday. (Eastern Standard Time/Toronto). We can check who enters the server all the time, and monitor it from outside of the server (so we'll see you if you are in during that time).

Only then will you get a tour and the 5000 in starting money, and some help in getting a hotel room for your first few days and a job. So if you are visiting for the first time, try to aim for these times!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome