Toxic MC | Need Staff | Will Pay a Developer

jman0111's Avatar jman01117/13/14 3:41 pm
1 emeralds 1.2k 46
7/16/2014 2:40 pm
Blue175's Avatar Blue175
Hello, I am jman0111. I am making a server called ToxicMC. I have the money + host ready, but I need some help. I need a staff team in other words.

Here is what I am looking for:

1-3 mods
1-2 developers (who I will pay)
1-2 builders / build team

As you can see, there are not many slots open. Although the first applicants will get a better chance at getting a position, it is not guaranteed. You must meet the following requirements if you wish to be accepted:

Have Skype and/or TeamSpeak
Be online at least 4 hours a week.
Be willing to be online all through the weekends
Be mature and responsible.
Be over the age of 12
Follow all rules of the server
Be a nice and friendly person to be with.

------------------------------
Moderator Application:

What is your IGN(S)?:
What is your real name?:
What is your timezone/location?:
What languages (other than English) do you speak?
How old are you?
Honestly rate your maturity on a scale or 1-10:
Do you have any bans on any minecraft server?:
Do you have access to Skype and/or TeamSpeak?
Do you own a microphone?:
How often will you be online a day? A week?:
Do you have any past experience with other servers?:
Why do you think you should be a moderator on ToxicMC?:
Do you have the ability to record and upload to YouTube?
How would you punish a player for breaking the rules?:
Are you willing to follow all the rules of the ToxicMC server?
------------------------------
Developer Application:

What is your IGN(S)?:
What is your real name?:
How old are you?:
Do you have access to Skype/TeamSpeak?:
Do you have any past experience as a developer?:
Honestly rate your skill in coding from 1-10:
Are you able to take basic requests as far as plugins/server setup?:
Have you made any plugins/work that you think you would to share?:
How much time per week are you willing to donate to this server?:
Are you responsible?:
-------------------------
Builder application:
What is your IGN(S)?:
What is your real name?:
How old are you?:
Can you provide links to examples of your work?
Honestly rate your building skills from 1-10:
What are your main styles?:
Can you build basic server work? (spawns, small maps, etc.):
What is your strength in building?:
---------------------------
Tips for the applications:
Make it as detailed as possible
Be 100% honest about everything. Lying will result in a decline.
Please use proper grammar and spelling

Following those points will increase your chance of being accepted.
I will only accept the applicants who I think deserve a staff position.
If I accept you, I expect you to start being active in the server.
You will be kicked from the staff team if you are inactive for a week or more.
You will also be kicked if you break the rules of the server or show rudeness to other staff members.

As of now the server is not up, but will be in the next 3-4 weeks.
Me and eman0111 are the owners, and are working hard to start this server.
Please be patient and apply
Good luck to all!
jman0111
Level 47 : Master Nerd

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/16/2014 12:05 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Explorer
CCMW
Developer Application:

What is your IGN(S)?: liamwillow23
What is your real name?: Liam
What is your timezone/location?: Eastern time (UTC -5:00). Sudbury Ontario, Canada
How old are you?: 10 years of age. (Age doesnt tell maturity. Just saying...)
Do you have access to Skype/TeamSpeak?: I have both.
Do you own a microphone?: Yes but I may not be able to talk.
Do you have any past experience as a developer?: I was developer on my cousins server then he just decided to basically swear at me and make me do every single thing on his server so I resigned, But I do, yes!
Honestly rate your skill in coding from 1-10: 6.50 I am not the best coder, I can make broadcast plugins, stuff that gives you potion effects, Permissions and Multiple Commands.
Are you able to take basic requests as far as plugins/server setup?: Yes, I will be able as long as its not too easy and you can do it yourself, I prefer harder based things like assigning a database to Logblock.
Have you made any plugins/work that you think you would to share?: I have made 3, One got deleted, 2 others I uploaded to my Mods tab in Planet Minecraft, But it depends if you want to get WelcomePlayers if you are a welcoming person Or your using my DropParty to host drop partys for your server. (Dropparty has permissions set up)
How much time per week are you willing to donate to this server?: Probably a minimum of 2 hours
Are you responsible?: Yes, I will act as a normal staff too, Helping players, and banning those who just dont follow the rules...

Thank you for reading my app, I do not have Paypal or a debit card but I will work free.
07/16/2014 12:10 pm
jman0111
You have been put on pending. I have to see how skilled you are an your maturity level
07/16/2014 12:09 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Explorer
CCMW
My skype is liamwillow23, When you add me it should say (32wolliwmail) maiL
Its backwards for Liam (liamwillow23)
07/16/2014 3:37 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Blue175
Moderator Application:

What is your IGN(S)?: Blue175, Icyhot01

What is your real name?: Michael

What is your timezone/location?: United States, Eastern Time

What languages (other than English) do you speak? I speak spanish but not perfect.

How old are you? I am 14 years old and will turn 15 soon

Honestly rate your maturity on a scale or 1-10: Honestly, it depends. If i am playing around with my friends or if i am handling a job, but overall i would have to say 8.5

Do you have any bans on any minecraft server?: Yes, I spawn killed on a server and was instantly banned, I hope this can be overlooked or I can go through a trial or something.

Do you have access to Skype and/or TeamSpeak? I have access to skype, but can get access to teamspeak. Skype: minecraftpersonblue175

Do you own a microphone?:yes, 1 built in to my computer, and 2 extra plug in headsets

How often will you be online a day? A week?: It is the summer so i have a lot of free time, along with no life. I will be active on the server and help alot.

Do you have any past experience with other servers?: Yes, i have been playing on servers for awhile and have been a part of every role.
Admin,Mod,Builder,Coder,Player,Donor. You name it ive most likely been that rank.

Why do you think you should be a moderator on ToxicMC?: I think i should be a moderator because i have the experience necessary to be on the staff team. I knowi can handle whatever is thrown at me. I know how to adapt to changes and get along with players. I can be one of the most active players and the most helpful.

Do you have the ability to record and upload to YouTube? Yes, though i do not have a popular channel or subsribers

How would you punish a player for breaking the rules?: It depends on the severity of the crime, and the times it was done. I can further explain this if i am given a rules list
Are you willing to follow all the rules of the ToxicMC server? Of course i will follow the rules of the server. A staff member should always follow the rules if he is to enforce them
07/16/2014 10:54 am
jman0111
You have been accepted! I'll add you on skype soon!
07/16/2014 2:40 pm
Blue175
Thanks! I should be on most of the day
07/16/2014 12:48 am
Level 13 : Journeyman Princess
Faxwy
What is your IGN(S)?: Casteris

What is your real name?: Blake

What is your timezone/location?: USA, Central

What languages (other than English) do you speak? None
How old are you? Turning 15 in August

Honestly rate your maturity on a scale or 1-10: 8

Do you have any bans on any minecraft server?: Not sure

Do you have access to Skype and/or TeamSpeak? Both

Do you own a microphone?: Yep

How often will you be online a day? A week?: In-game 2-3, forums more than in-game. I don't play on Sunday

Do you have any past experience with other servers?: Yes
Why do you think you should be a moderator on
ToxicMC?: I am able to create a rule-abiding atmosphere, while making it fun for the players. I enjoy helping people as well.

Do you have the ability to record and upload to YouTube? Yes

How would you punish a player for breaking the rules?: Depends on the rule.

Are you willing to follow all the rules of the ToxicMC server? Yes

~Cheers
07/16/2014 1:36 am
jman0111
Declined for lack of detail in application.
You may apply again in the next 72 hours
07/15/2014 10:58 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Miner
optb
What is your IGN(S)?: optb

What is your real name?: Owen

What is your timezone/location: Massachusetts (EST)

How old are you?: I am 15 years of age.

Do you have access to Skype/TeamSpeak?: Yes. My Skype is optb123.

Do you own a microphone?: No, I do not own a microphone.

Do you have any past experience as a developer?: I have developed several plugins for private clients, as well as many plugins simply for my personal entertainment (some of which may be viewed on my test server).

Honestly rate your skill in coding from 1-10: 6-7 (I know my way around the language, but am not perfect.)

Are you able to take basic requests as far as plugins/server setup?: I am very well-versed within the areas of plugin and server setup, and am confident I'd be able to satisfy your requests.

Have you made any plugins/work that you think you would to share?: Absolutely! I currently run a test server containing some of my past work.

How much time per week are you willing to donate to this server?: I am a developer, and feel I would already be doing you enough of a favor by developing plugins.

Are you responsible?: Yes; I have a sense of humor and prefer to work in a laid-back environment, but can handle stress and realize that there's a time and place for everything!
07/15/2014 11:13 pm
jman0111
Before I accept you I must see how skilled you are in coding. Other than that you seem to meet the criteria
07/15/2014 10:51 pm
jman0111
---HITCHMO---
WingNippleAbsDevolper
IGN:WingNippleAbs
Why do you want this position: I always like helping people and I do enjoy configuring plugins and making kits and donations, etc. I am a hard worker and I do obey and follow they rules that I am givin. This is very good opportunity to learn more about coding and leadership. Most of the time I keep the staff busy with work that has not been acomplish
How much time can you dedicate to the server?: If im currently working on another server, I can work on 2.5 hours a day. If im not working on a server, i would work for 4 hours a day
What are your skills: Basic Coding (Java), Making Kits, Making Kits, Making Donations, Controll Fellow Staff Members, Leadership, Configure Plugins, Negotiating, And I Do Know Two Languages (English & Spanish).
What plugins do you have experience with?
- Group Manager (Mastered)
- Essentials (Mastered)
- Compass Navigation (Mastered)
- PerWorldPlugins (Mastered)
- World Edit (Mastered)
- World Guard (Mastered)
- Mini-Game Plugins (Associated With Some Mini-Game Plugins, But Can Easily Learn)
- PermissionEX (Associated)
I Know Much More, This is Just A Preview.
What commands would you use as an Head-Admin:
- /tp = This Command Teleports You To The Player That You Exchange With Or Virse Versa
- /ban = Bans The Account Of The User
- /banip = Bans The Ip Of The User So They Cant Come Back
- /kick = To Kick Players Out Of The Server
- /say = Talk Like A Server Announcement, Or Speak From The Console
- /deop = De-Ops A Player
- /mute = Mutes A Player
- /who = Shows The Current People In The Server
How would you deal with:
A Griefer: It Would Depend On The Server Rules. I Personally Would Warn Him That If He Does it Again, I Will Either Temporary Ban Him Or Jail Him. And Then Il Tell The Victim How To Better Protect His Land.
A Spammer: I Would Verblly Tell Him To Stop Spaming. If He Continues, I Would Mute Him For 30-40 Minutes. If He Keeps Spaming I Would Temporary Ban Him For 2 Hours.
A Player Who Just Join The Server For The First Time: I Would Welcome Him And Give Him A Tour Of The Whole Server And Then give Him A Small Present To Enjoy His Stay.
A Person Who Says They Are From Planet Minecraft: I Would Just Ignore The Person.
What Rules Do You Think A Server Should Have:
- Do Not Advertise
- No Hacked Clients
- Don't Spam
- Don't Use 3rd Party Mods
Mostly Depends On The Server Rules And Plugins, Etc.
What Can You Bring To The Server That No One Else Can: My Past Expirience. Ived Seen People Who Lack The Skills Of Performing Their Tasks. I Can Train them To Meet The Requirements Of The Current Rank They Are In.
How Would You Describe Yourself In Three Words: Efficient, Intelligent, And Hard-Working!
If i am accepted skype me!‏

Don't accept this guy, hes copied and pasted this all over the server and forums

Thanks
07/15/2014 9:48 pm
Gibbson345
What is your IGN(S)?: Gibbson3
What is your real name?: Jackson
What is your timezone/location?: mountain/denever.
What languages (other than English) do you speak? Spanish.
How old are you? 14 turning 15 in 10 days.
Honestly rate your maturity on a scale or 1-10: 10 im serious.
Do you have any bans on any minecraft server?: No.
Do you have access to Skype and/or TeamSpeak? Yes both much of skype I can skype almost all times.
Do you own a microphone? Mine broke Ill buy a new one for this server only.:
How often will you be online a day? A week?: 6-7 hours a day. Probably 49 hours a week.
Do you have any past experience with other servers?: Yes I have 4 of my own servers getting probably 2 more. I have am staff on nekrocraft too.
Why do you think you should be a moderator on ToxicMC?: I think I should be moderator because I can deal with people younger and older than me. I will work and work on this server until you tell me stop. I can do basically anything you need me to do. Such as building, making plugins, coding, finding good plugins, and working on the chatbox watching hackers and spammers.
Do you have the ability to record and upload to YouTube? I have 2 of my own youtubers with 80 subs and 2500 subs. I told you I can do mostly everything or get my friends too.
How would you punish a player for breaking the rules?: I will give them 1 warning unless its a huge rule like hacking I would say stop hacking they dont ban them right there. If someone was spamming I would say Stop spamming. If they dont Ill mute them for 1 minute for warning right there if he does it again after I will mute him for at-least a day or a few hours. I know how to deal with many problems such as spamming hacking or even grief.
Are you willing to follow all the rules of the ToxicMC server? Yes I follow all rules I have a thing I do only me. Before I go to work on your server I read every rule 2 times every single day atleast 5 times. I am that serious about rule breaking.
Thank you for this oppertunity if you want to skype me the ip its better gibbson3 if you cant get it. P.M me thank you.
07/15/2014 10:49 pm
jman0111
You have been accepted as moderator! Ill ADD you on skype soon

Just remember that this requires full dedication so don't let nekro craft get in the way of this.
Also: PLEASE GIVE me the skype username of the guy with 2.5k subs. I need to know if he's interested in VIP (Youtuber rank)
07/15/2014 8:24 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Miner
Jakulus
Thank you for taking the time to read the following application. Please note that I code for monetary payment via paypal only. Payment is based on the plugin. For example, small plugins will cost less than large plugins. I will not do certain plugins based on the following criteria:

- If It is unoriginal. Please; I'm not going to copy big servers or modify existing plugins if that is your wish. And no, I will not do Survival Games.
- If the plugin is impossible, or impossibly difficult.

Developer Application:
IGN: AoH_Ruthless
TimeZone: Eastern Standard Time (East coast of US)
Skype: Yes, I will not disclose my skype unless I am accepted. This is just a general rule of thumb, and is not meant to offend you.
Microphone Access: Yes
Developer Experience: I have coded several public projects such as a King of the Hill project (http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/king-of-the-hill), so I am familiar with coding minigames, which generally are the hardest bukkit plugins to create. I have known Java for 2 years (Java is the language of Minecraft, and therefore is what Bukkit plugins are coded in).
Coding Rating: 9.5 / 10.0, assuming 10 is the best whereas 1 is crap.
Basic Requests: I can do basic plugins. Obviously the more basic the plugin, the less it will cost. They generally are faster than harder plugins. I am unsure what you are referring to by server setup. That is not the role of a developer, but an admin (if I am understanding correctly)
Availability: While it is summer time, I can code for this server a few hours per day, generally speaking. When school commences in the fall, my time becomes more limited but I can remain dedicated.
Responsible: Yes
07/15/2014 10:46 pm
jman0111
Before I accept you I would like know if the plugins I will request are too hard or unoriginal. I'll PM you about it.
07/15/2014 5:35 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Dragon
IamDrunkASF
Builder application
What is your IGN(S)?: ExTeze
What is your real name?: Preben
What is your timezone/location?: Norway GMT +2
How old are you?: 15
Can you provide links to examples of your work?
1 - http://gyazo.com/6a4f941c82ddc3dae5ca91126774e669
2 - http://gyazo.com/116411461512e7d57e2cb3a3424f0c59
Honestly rate your building skills from 1-10: 8 - 9
What are your main styles?: Actually can i do almost all styles.
Can you build basic server work? (spawns, small maps, etc.): Spawns,Hub and Maps
What is your strength in building?: High quality on the builds.
How much time per week are you willing to donate to this server?: 3 - 7Hours a day
07/15/2014 10:45 pm
jman0111
You have been accepted as builder! You are 1/2 members and I'll add you on skype soon.
07/15/2014 4:32 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
---HITCHMO---
WingNippleAbsDevolper
IGN:WingNippleAbs
Why do you want this position: I always like helping people and I do enjoy configuring plugins and making kits and donations, etc. I am a hard worker and I do obey and follow they rules that I am givin. This is very good opportunity to learn more about coding and leadership. Most of the time I keep the staff busy with work that has not been acomplish
How much time can you dedicate to the server?: If im currently working on another server, I can work on 2.5 hours a day. If im not working on a server, i would work for 4 hours a day
What are your skills: Basic Coding (Java), Making Kits, Making Kits, Making Donations, Controll Fellow Staff Members, Leadership, Configure Plugins, Negotiating, And I Do Know Two Languages (English & Spanish).
What plugins do you have experience with?
- Group Manager (Mastered)
- Essentials (Mastered)
- Compass Navigation (Mastered)
- PerWorldPlugins (Mastered)
- World Edit (Mastered)
- World Guard (Mastered)
- Mini-Game Plugins (Associated With Some Mini-Game Plugins, But Can Easily Learn)
- PermissionEX (Associated)
What commands would you use as an Head-Admin:
- /tp = This Command Teleports You To The Player That You Exchange With Or Virse Versa
- /ban = Bans The Account Of The User
- /banip = Bans The Ip Of The User So They Cant Come Back
- /kick = To Kick Players Out Of The Server
- /say = Talk Like A Server Announcement, Or Speak From The Console
- /deop = De-Ops A Player
- /mute = Mutes A Player
- /who = Shows The Current People In The Server
How would you deal with:
A Griefer: It Would Depend On The Server Rules. I Personally Would Warn Him That If He Does it Again, I Will Either Temporary Ban Him Or Jail Him. And Then Il Tell The Victim How To Better Protect His Land.
A Spammer: I Would Verblly Tell Him To Stop Spaming. If He Continues, I Would Mute Him For 30-40 Minutes. If He Keeps Spaming I Would Temporary Ban Him For 2 Hours.
A Player Who Just Join The Server For The First Time: I Would Welcome Him And Give Him A Tour Of The Whole Server And Then give Him A Small Present To Enjoy His Stay.
A Person Who Says They Are From Planet Minecraft: I Would Just Ignore The Person.
What Rules Do You Think A Server Should Have:
- Do Not Advertise
- No Hacked Clients
- Don't Spam
- Don't Use 3rd Party Mods
Mostly Depends On The Server Rules And Plugins, Etc.
What Can You Bring To The Server That No One Else Can: My Past Expirience. Ived Seen People Who Lack The Skills Of Performing Their Tasks. I Can Train them To Meet The Requirements Of The Current Rank They Are In.
How Would You Describe Yourself In Three Words: Efficient, Intelligent, And Hard-Working!
If i am accepted skype me!‏

Don't accept this guy, hes copied and pasted this all over the server and forums
07/15/2014 4:29 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
WingNippleAbs
hey
07/15/2014 2:07 pm
jman0111
Bump
07/15/2014 11:35 am
jman0111
giantstrawberryWhat is your IGN(S)?:giantstrawberry

What is your real name?:Jan Rayas

What is your timezone/location?:Pst

What languages (other than English) do you speak? I speak spanish and well a spec of japanese but not much at all.

How old are you?16

Honestly rate your maturity on a scale or 1-10:If I dont need to be mature 5-10 If I do 9-10

Do you have any bans on any minecraft server?:Yes journey craft long story ill message you it if you want to know.

Do you have access to Skype and/or TeamSpeak?Yes skype jan.rayas

Do you own a microphone?:Yes I do

How often will you be online a day? A week?:A day ehh id say 1-3 hours a week 7-8 hours at the most.

Do you have any past experience with other servers?:I used to be a mod on mcsgaming and currently a supermod on http://www.skyservers.net/pixelmon

Well I think I should be because I like helping people and applying for staff is giving you an opportunity to help people more in many ways as keeping the chat safe from spammers and advertisers and making sure people follow the rules according to how the rules are set up as. But mainly im intersted in the position to well just help out around do the best I can for the server in any way I possibly can and I like being staff on any server really because I have that feeling that makes you feel accomplished on trying to help others and your community. I will try my best to help out.

Do you have the ability to record and upload to YouTube?: Yes I do

Depending the situation if they were spamming/language offences I would give them a nice warning and if they didnt stop I would kick them come back at it I would kick them again they continue I would give them a 20-30m mute as I have told them nicley to stop already and if they continue after that I would double the punishment in the result of advertising if its just a name I would tempban them for 3-4 days if it's a whole ip I would tempban them for 6-7 days thats what I feel is resonable if griefing was somehow possible I would jail them for every block they broke 3-5m if it passes a certain number of blocks grief tempban for 3-5m for each block and any particular illegal mods/hacks would be an instant 7 day tempban for me.

Are you willing to follow all the rules of the ToxicMC server?:I most certainly will.

When it comes to rule breaking, you need to be a little more strict. For server it's 2 warnings for swearing or spamming or advertising then it's a 2 day ban. Hacking is an instant 7 day ban then perm ban

As of now you are on pending. All the slots are full so you will be accepted when an opportunity is available.
07/14/2014 7:33 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
giantstrawberry
What is your IGN(S)?:giantstrawberry

What is your real name?:Jan Rayas

What is your timezone/location?:Pst

What languages (other than English) do you speak? I speak spanish and well a spec of japanese but not much at all.

How old are you?16

Honestly rate your maturity on a scale or 1-10:If I dont need to be mature 5-10 If I do 9-10

Do you have any bans on any minecraft server?:Yes journey craft long story ill message you it if you want to know.

Do you have access to Skype and/or TeamSpeak?Yes skype jan.rayas

Do you own a microphone?:Yes I do

How often will you be online a day? A week?:A day ehh id say 1-3 hours a week 7-8 hours at the most.

Do you have any past experience with other servers?:I used to be a mod on mcsgaming and currently a supermod on www.skyservers.net/pixelmon

Well I think I should be because I like helping people and applying for staff is giving you an opportunity to help people more in many ways as keeping the chat safe from spammers and advertisers and making sure people follow the rules according to how the rules are set up as. But mainly im intersted in the position to well just help out around do the best I can for the server in any way I possibly can and I like being staff on any server really because I have that feeling that makes you feel accomplished on trying to help others and your community. I will try my best to help out.

Do you have the ability to record and upload to YouTube?: Yes I do

Depending the situation if they were spamming/language offences I would give them a nice warning and if they didnt stop I would kick them come back at it I would kick them again they continue I would give them a 20-30m mute as I have told them nicley to stop already and if they continue after that I would double the punishment in the result of advertising if its just a name I would tempban them for 3-4 days if it's a whole ip I would tempban them for 6-7 days thats what I feel is resonable if griefing was somehow possible I would jail them for every block they broke 3-5m if it passes a certain number of blocks grief tempban for 3-5m for each block and any particular illegal mods/hacks would be an instant 7 day tempban for me.

Are you willing to follow all the rules of the ToxicMC server?:I most certainly will.
07/14/2014 5:35 pm
MrConHD
Can I have the IP of the server? I like to see the server before applying
07/15/2014 11:32 am
jman0111
It's not up just yet. I can assure you it will be good because I have an excellent build team and developer
07/14/2014 4:26 pm
jman0111
Bump ^_^
07/14/2014 12:52 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Explorer
aceops23_Pixelmon
Name- Spencer

Age- I am 16 Years of age.

Experience- I have been a Mod and Helper on a Faction server. I have been Head-Admin on a Kit pvp server, I am currently a Mod on a factions server. I have been an Owner of a Hub server (Pixelmon, skyblock, factions, OP Prison) I have been a Forum Mod/Admin for 9 different Servers.

Why I Want To Become Staff?- Because, I have a lot of time that I don't know what to do with. Why not become staff on a server. I have been staff plenty of times to know what I am needed to do and how active I need to be and how long I have to be on. I know what the players like and what makes people happy.

Why Should You Choose Me?- Why not, I have plenty of experience, I am easy to get along with. I have a lot of free time to do whatever is needed.

What Position Do I want- I don't care, as long as I get to help people and make the server better.

Do I know How To Build?- I am a decent builder, I don't like building, but I will do it if needed.

How Mature Am I 1-10- I am 1 9, because I like to have fun as well, so I mess around, nothing harmful.

Do I know How to Use World Edit?- Yes, I am very experienced with world edit.

Do I Like To Help Others- Yes, I love to help people and make their days better .

Am I A Grammar Nazi?- Yes, just a warning

Have I Ever Owned A Server?- Yes

Do I Have TeamSpeak- Yes

Do I Have Skype- Yes

Do I Have A Microphone- Yes

Do I Talk A Lot- No

Do You Need Me On Your Server- Yes

TimeZone- UTC -06:00

How Long Can I Be on- 5-6 Hours
07/14/2014 1:09 pm
jman0111
Declined because you did not use the proper application template. You may re apply in 72 hours
07/14/2014 12:43 pm
---HITCHMO---
What is your IGN(S)?:hitchmo
What is your real name?:Finlay Hitchman
Well I live in UK, My timezone is currently BST.

How old are you?: 11, But please dont stop here
Do you have access to Skype/TeamSpeak?: Yes, themrgamerfin
Do you own a microphone?: Yes
Do you have any past experience as a developer?:

Well I was a owner of my server(s) and done the permissions and the plugin configuration! And yes I do have fun doing it! I am not a rusher though, I take quite a long time to configure the plugins, I know how to fix errors quite but i'm not the best!
I know all the things to do when there's errors in the permissions or just generally errors with the plugins, rarely I had to research to find out! But I would love to help you out on your server and being the developer on your server would be much appreciated

Honestly rate your skill in coding from 1-10: 7
Are you able to take basic requests as far as plugins/server setup?:

Yes, i'll be able to configure plugins in 10 minutes!
But with permissions you need to give me some time, although you can rush me if you want

Have you made any plugins/work that you think you would to share?:

If you mean by errors, Yes I have.
I can (mostly) understand errors very quickly but if its a huge one yet again I must take my time so I don't make another error

Right now I'm not getting any pocket money till august but I will donate £2 - £5

Are you responsible?:

Yes I think I am
But I need to see you point of view, but indeed I do think I'm responsible
07/14/2014 1:10 pm
jman0111
When I said 'donate', I meant time not money.
Anyways you are accepted as developer. I have another dev actually so maybe you guys could split the work/money. I'll PM you
07/14/2014 1:45 pm
---HITCHMO---
Thanks man

Ill think i'll be able to pay 1-2 times a week
07/14/2014 12:42 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Miner
MineGirlx
What is your IGN(S)?: MineGirlx

What is your real name?: Ashton Alewine

What is your timezone/location?: Eastern Standard. WV

What languages (other than English) do you speak? A bit of German

How old are you? 16

Do you have any bans on any minecraft server?: Not that I remember

Do you have access to Skype and/or TeamSpeak? Yes, Skype. ashii.monc

Do you own a microphone?: Yes, I do.

How often will you be online a day? A week?:

Do you have any past experience with other servers?: I have owned MANY servers that sadly could not be continued due to funds.

Why do you think you should be a moderator on ToxicMC?: I'm very friendly and know a bit about plugins. I can also do graphics if needed. I'm just looking for a community to settle down in to and make an impact!

Do you have the ability to record and upload to YouTube? I'm going to start a channel after I receive my new computer.

How would you punish a player for breaking the rules?: Depends on the offense. Spamming would result in a mute, hacking would result in ban.

Are you willing to follow all the rules of the ToxicMC server? Yes, I 100% respect the rules of ToxicMC.
07/14/2014 1:07 pm
jman0111
As of now you are in 'interview' mode. You are not or pending yet but I will have to ask a few questions before you are accepted.
07/14/2014 1:11 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Miner
MineGirlx
Sounds good! I'm excited.
07/14/2014 11:52 am
jman0111
Carter991Moderator Application:

What is your IGN(S)?: CarterCarpentier
What is your real name?: Carter
What is your timezone/location?: USA central
What languages (other than English) do you speak? Japenese, latin, bit of spanish
How old are you? 14 (Almost 15)
Do you have any bans on any minecraft server?: Couple, none for intentional, mostly because of friends greifing and of course I get banned with them....
Do you have access to Skype and/or TeamSpeak? Yes, Skype: McPvPMasterYT
Do you own a microphone?: Yes.
How often will you be online a day? A week?: Maybe 5 hours day, 7 days a week
Do you have any past experience with other servers?:Yes, I've owned around 6 servers in the past, I'm VERY experienced with Servers and Plugins.
Why do you think you should be a moderator on ToxicMC?: I think I should be moderator because I love to help out the Minecraft community, I love making servers better and getting rid of the trollers and hackers. I love to help players that are having troubles with something and making the server a better place to have fun!
Do you have the ability to record and upload to YouTube? Yes, http://www.youtube.com/McPvPMaster101
How would you punish a player for breaking the rules?: I would first warn them (Unless it was hacking/Trolling), then if they did it again, I'd temporary ban them!
Are you willing to follow all the rules of the ToxicMC server? Yes, I will always follow the rules!

You have been put on on pending. Refer to the last post.
07/13/2014 11:53 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Dragon
Carter991
Moderator Application:

What is your IGN(S)?: CarterCarpentier
What is your real name?: Carter
What is your timezone/location?: USA central
What languages (other than English) do you speak? Japenese, latin, bit of spanish
How old are you? 14 (Almost 15)
Do you have any bans on any minecraft server?: Couple, none for intentional, mostly because of friends greifing and of course I get banned with them....
Do you have access to Skype and/or TeamSpeak? Yes, Skype: McPvPMasterYT
Do you own a microphone?: Yes.
How often will you be online a day? A week?: Maybe 5 hours day, 7 days a week
Do you have any past experience with other servers?:Yes, I've owned around 6 servers in the past, I'm VERY experienced with Servers and Plugins.
Why do you think you should be a moderator on ToxicMC?: I think I should be moderator because I love to help out the Minecraft community, I love making servers better and getting rid of the trollers and hackers. I love to help players that are having troubles with something and making the server a better place to have fun!
Do you have the ability to record and upload to YouTube? Yes, www.youtube.com/McPvPMaster101
How would you punish a player for breaking the rules?: I would first warn them (Unless it was hacking/Trolling), then if they did it again, I'd temporary ban them!
Are you willing to follow all the rules of the ToxicMC server? Yes, I will always follow the rules!
07/13/2014 11:23 pm
ham0ne25
Ham0ne25 Moderator Application:
What is Your IGN? Ham0ne25
What is Your Real Name: Jacob
What is Your Timezone/Location? United States Eastern
What Languages (Other Than English) Do You Speak? I know a bit of French
How Old Are You? 13
Maturity Rating: 7 Because I love having fun but and joking around but I also enforce the rules.
Do You Have Any Bans On Any Minecraft Server: I have one because I accidentally pasted another server Ip instead of welcome.
Do You Have Access to Skype? Yes
Do You Have a Microphone? Yes
How Long Will You Be On In a Day/Week? I can be on really anytime since it's currently Summer but when School starts up again I could be on at least an hour a day or so
Do You Have Any Experience On Any Other Servers? I've been mod on a few, admin on some more, and I was even second owner on a prison server (I'm a master at Prison if you want prison too). But tbh, the servers I was staff on only got like, 20-30 people at the most so I can handle medium amounts of people.
Why Should I Be Moderator? I like hanging out with people and making friends but I am also that person who is not afraid to ban, mute, or kick anyone. I'm a rule enforcer but I also like having fun. I can learn custom plugins fast or plugins I've never worked with fast, I am an Eagle Scout and I'm responsible and trustworthy. I can find and figure out the rule breakers and can find the hackers. I can be on practically anytime since it's summer so I would be loyal and a dedicated mod.
Do You Have The Ability To Record/Upload To YouTube: I can record just fine but I use ezvid since it's the only recording software that doesn't crash my minecraft but it closes everytime I try to upload to youtube.
How Would You Punish A Player For Breaking The Rules? It all depends on the rule. If the player is spamming, I'd warn him first, then kick him, then I would mute him for 10 minutes and if the player tried bypassing the mute by messaging, I'd temp ban him for bypassing his mute. If I caught a player hacking, I'd give the player a two week ban at the lightest and a permban if he/she were threatening the server. Advertising would be a permban. Etc. xD
Are You Willing To Follow The Rules? I'd read, memorize, and follow by those rules not matter what.
Thank You For Reading This and Letting Me Apply For A Wonderful Oppertunity
~Ham0ne25
(Also, I'm not giving my skype away until I get a response and I'll send a pm )
07/14/2014 11:49 am
jman0111
About the punishment thing for rule-'re a little different on my server. I'm tell you about it later. But anyway you have been put on pending. Basically your app was good, but we already have enough mods. If server popularity grows or a mod resigns, you will be fully accepted. I'll add you on skype soon
07/13/2014 7:41 pm
Level 1 : New Network
SkyStatus
What is your Username?: SkyStatus
What is your real name?: (I'd keep this private)
What is your timezone/location?: United States Eastern Time
How old are you?: 12
Do you have access to Skype/TeamSpeak?: Yes, I have access to both.
Do you have any past experience as a developer?: Yes, I've coded many plugins, and been developers on many servers.
Honestly rate your skill in coding from 1-10: 9 1/2
Are you able to take basic requests as far as plugins/server setup?: I own my own network (Basically means I do).
Have you made any plugins/work that you think you would to share?: Yes, I've made my own custom plugins for my server, but I do not share them (which makes my server unique).
How much time per week are you willing to donate to this server?: As long as you need help/plugin requests, I am able to help most of the times.
Are you responsible?: Of course I am, I take responsibility very seriously.

More Info about me (How I also want to get paid):

I am a Bukkit Plugin Developer (Java), and I have coded many successful plugins. I am also willing to develop any plugins for servers, and if you need any, you can contact me.

Things I can code:

(All are custom)
Inventory GUI's
Commands
Kits
Configuration Files
Join Signs
Teleportation
Minigames (Might take a while)
Custom Item Names
Healing
Player Chat Settings (Anti-Swear, for example.)
Custom Crafting
More!
Ways to contact me:

1) Through Skype: MCSkyStatus

Job Pay:

This really depends on the plugin. If it takes quite a while (For example, a whole minigame), it might go around $50 - 200. If it takes about 10-30 minutes, it might go around $5 - $20.
07/13/2014 10:22 pm
jman0111
Welcome to the team! You have been accepted! THanks for putting time into the app! I'll PM you now
07/13/2014 7:10 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Network
ReptileDev
What is your IGN(S)?: ViperGamez
What is your real name?: chris
What is your timezone/location?: MST
How old are you?: 14 almost 15
Do you have access to Skype/TeamSpeak?: Yes
Do you have any past experience as a developer?: Yes
Honestly rate your skill in coding from 1-10: 6
Are you able to take basic requests as far as plugins/server setup?: yes
Have you made any plugins/work that you think you would to share?: no, all of them were private that i made for servers.
How much time per week are you willing to donate to this server?: 10-13hrs
Are you responsible?: yes
07/13/2014 10:21 pm
jman0111
Declined for lack of detail
You may apply in the next 72 hours
07/13/2014 4:16 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Atrtemis+
What is your IGN(S)?: I_Am_Moustache
What is your real name?: Emma
What is your timezone/location?: Pacific timezone.
What languages (other than English) do you speak? I'm fluent in Spanish and have very loose understandings of Portugese and Italian.(when i say loose understanding i mean a VERY loose understanding..)
How old are you? 13.
Honestly rate your maturity on a scale or 1-10: 8/10
Do you have any bans on any minecraft server?: nope
Do you have access to Skype and/or TeamSpeak? I have a Skype, but ill give it if i get accepted.
Do you own a microphone?: no..
How often will you be online a day? A week?: until i get my dance schedule, I don't know much except i will try to be on at least an hour a day, more on the weekends
Do you have any past experience with other servers?: I am a helper on 1 server and have been mod on several of which have been shut down due to insufficient funding.
Why do you think you should be a moderator on ToxicMC?: I think that i am a fair person and will help out with newer players, and enforce rules if necessary.
Do you have the ability to record and upload to YouTube? No.
How would you punish a player for breaking the rules?: generally starting with a warning, then temp ban of a day, then a week then a complete ban
Are you willing to follow all the rules of the ToxicMC server? Yes
07/13/2014 3:52 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Network
ColossalMC
Builder application:
What is your IGN(S)?: ColossalMC
What is your real name?: Zac
What is your timezone/location?: GMT
How old are you?: 15
Can you provide links to examples of your work? I can send files on skype
Honestly rate your building skills from 1-10: 7
What are your main styles?: Asian (Temples etc.)
Can you build basic server work? (spawns, small maps, etc.): Easily
What is your strength in building?: Big builds with detail
How much time per week are you willing to donate to this server?: 20 roughly
I build with a friend so this is a joint application
Thanks,
ColossalMC
07/13/2014 6:59 pm
jman0111
As of now you have been denied due to lack of detail + no examples of work
You may apply in 72 hours dud thx
07/13/2014 3:48 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
tpollard12
Ign:tpollard
Name Matt
What is your timezone/location?:west
What languages (other than English) do you speak? None
How old are you?14
Honestly rate your maturity on a scale or 1-10:8 sometimes I joke around to make the server fun
Do you have any bans on any minecraft server?:yeah but hasn't everyone? Seriously I have made some bad mistakes
Do you have access to Skype and/or TeamSpeak?skype tpollard13
How often will you be online a day? A week?:3-7h day
Do you have any past experience with other servers?:yep I use to be a owner on a few
Why do you think you should be a moderator on ToxicMC?:because I'm great at what I do I'm nice and can get the server more popular and build for u if u need help with that too
Do you have the ability to record and upload to YouTube?no
How would you punish a player for breaking the rules?:I would kick ban temp ban or mute, depends on how bad.

Are you willing to follow all the rules of the ToxicMC server?yep
07/13/2014 3:49 pm
jman0111
Declined since you obviously didn't read the whole page.
You may apply again in 72 hours. Please add more detail in your next application if you wish to be accepted.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome