ToxicFactions Recruiting Staff!

ForgottenReality's Avatar ForgottenReality5/24/15 6:16 pm
5/24/2015 7:09 pm
Kamomonster's Avatar Kamomonster
Hello and welcome to the ToxicFactions Staff Team recruitment page! ]I, ForgottenReality am the owner of the server and have decided that I should enlist the help of others to further progress and while its already on websites, bring the server to the point of being able to become public and at its maximum potential! Currently I am looking for a few choice or individual to build a better spawn and also someone who would be interested in putting there work towards a shop! An application will be below. I would like to note that in doing this you will be gifted with a rank on the server and partial income from the server donations.

Application

Position applying for:
Name:
How long have you played minecraft?:
Any previous experience on building or working with servers?:
Skype?:
Why do you want to help this server specifically?:
Specfic skills:

- Thanks, Forgotten
ForgottenReality
Level 1 : New Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/24/2015 7:09 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Kamomonster
Position applying for: Anything
Name: Caleb
Ign: caleb1668
How long have you played minecraft?: Long enough to be experienced
Any previous experience on building or working with servers?: Yes and still looking for more
Skype?: project_rainn__
Why do you want to help this server specifically?: I like to be helpful and i could be a good plugin dev and helper
Specfic skills: I know several programming languages. I can make the server a website and would give shoutouts on my youtube channel.

Thanks for taking my application into consideration
05/24/2015 6:53 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
IsabellatheQueen
Name: Isabella
Ign: IsabellatheQueen
How long have you played minecraft?: 4 years
Any previous experience on building or working with servers?: Yes, I have made some servers myself and I used to co-own a server. I am mod or higher on some servers so I know ALL of the commands. I know what it takes to make a good server.
Skype?: isabellatheq
Why do you want to help this server specifically?: I am looking to help out some servers as being moderator and getting it ready for other players to enjoy it. I think that I could really help because I can not only build a spawn, but also make shops for your server. I can make both really fast and I am very creative.
Specfic skills: I am a great builder, If you give me an idea I can make it into something amazing on your server. I am good with finding good plugins for servers. I am also good with internet things.

Thanks for reading my application
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome