Toxicite Gaming is Recruiting

gamerockuk's Avatar gamerockuk11/27/14 8:50 am
1 emeralds 237 6
11/28/2014 3:12 pm
nonjames's Avatar nonjames
Hi there, I am GameRock, I am a founder of Toxicite Gaming, we are a community which hosts many servers, we have CS:GO servers, Arma 3 servers and now we are going into Minecraft.

We are EU Based, I live in UK and the other founder lives in Netherlands.

We aim to make a nice and neat mini-games server with the aim of providing something unique to the Minecraft world. We are looking for builders/Linux server administrators and Plugin developers.

We aim to take Minecraft to the next level and we already have a server setup but what we need is some extra support to cover these so that when me and the other founder is busy with other servers that there will be one on hand for the Minecraft one.

We currently have factions and a PVP arena and also a Parkour but we want to add much more, so why don't you join us?

If you wish to join please fill out the application below and send me a message, thanks.

Name:
In-game name:
Age: (We do not have a age restriction but this is something we do like to know before hand)
Can you be active on our Teamspeak? (this will be required)
What experience do you have?
What can you bring to the community?
Are you willing to be apart of this for the long run?

---------------------------

The applications will be reviewed however if I like what I see I may invite you onto the server to have a pre-chat just so I can get to know you a little bit before making my decision.
gamerockuk
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

11/28/2014 3:12 pm
nonjames
Name:James
In Game Name: nonjames
I Have Team Speak and i have your channel from Jay, I've been Playing your server for more then 3 days now and im going to be a active player I love what you did for the spawn area and ive notest that you are looking for mods and that's Y im Here applying for a Mod position I Have Been staff in the past for different servers but they ran out of funds and couldn't pay for the server , But anyways I Am ready to learn new stuff and hope to help you and your server out to the best of my ability!
-nonjames
11/27/2014 10:23 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Architect
EthanAustin
Join the server, I will talk to you over /msg
-
mc.toxicitegaming.com
11/27/2014 10:20 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
Blackrose7
Name: Miryan
In-game name: Blackrose70
Can you be active on our Teamspeak? Yep, but I can't talk until my laptop is fix. I will just listen to you guys talk and type in the chat. ^w^
What experience do you have? ( 1 Head-Admin, 1 Admin, I think 20 or 19 Moderator <- I don't remember this one well but it was alot. , 1 Helper. )
Head-Admin
I became a Head-Admin since the owner of the pixelmon server really trusted me alot.
I was also the most active person on that pixelmon server too, and I did help the owner with putting the items in the pokemart or fixing the item's code for the server's list. The owner gave me this title for a very special reason since he like me being around the server.
Admin
Same reason as the Head-Admin, but he make me into an Admin first, so I can help out with his server, it later changed into Head-Admin.
I have been a moderator in alot of different servers. Some were skyblocks servers, some were pixelmon servers, some were roleplay server ( <- I am not sure about this one, but I did remember of trying to be a lore writer for a server once. ), and one were a survival-towny like server which I was first a policer then changed into a government staff. I was also a moderator in a minigame server too.
Helper:
I was a helper in just one pixelmon server.
Chat-Moderator
I have been a chat- moderator on some server.
Website Moderator
Yep, I have been a moderator on websites too.
Website Chat-Moderator
I was also a chat-moderator on some websites too. I got in trouble once for keep /kick an annoying user of the shoutbox.
Owner
I tried to make my own server once, but it ended up failing pretty bad.
What can you bring to the community? I will keep this server safe from griefers and hackers. I am very friendly to all the players, and don't mind to talking to them every once in a while. I may play the minigames for a bit, and can point out any bugs in the minigames. I maybe a bit rusty with this since I got back into playing minecraft again, but I can learn pretty fast. I will try to solve an argument between players by talking to the another players who saw them, cheating. I am also pretty relax with the players, unless it is a griefer or a hacker which I can't stand both of them. I don't aloud anyone to curse on the chat either, so I will give them a warning unless they continue with the cursing which I end up temp banning them or banning them.
Are you willing to be apart of this for the long run? Yep, yep, yep.
11/27/2014 9:18 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Architect
EthanAustin
Come on the server - mc.toxicitegaming.com
Also come on the ts3 - ts3.toxicitegaming.com

See you there.
- Manager of Toxicite Gaming
11/27/2014 9:11 am
GojoAmazing
Name: Gojo

In-game name: gojo556

Age: (We do not have a age restriction but this is something we do like to know before hand) 14 I may sound young but, I have a great maturity level, once I set my mind to something I have to succeed in it with 100% effort level, although I still know how to have a good time here and there.

Can you be active on our Teamspeak? (this will be required)- Yes. i just need the ip for teamspeak server

What experience do you have?(Owned 1) (Administrated 2) (Moderated 1) (Helped 1)
Owner Experience
I Was just starting out minecraft and I played a few servers and I wanted to make one, I was still an amateur so I made it home hosted, I gave everyone op, And one day I was Ddossed
Administrative Experience
(1) It was just after my previous Ddoss Experience, I applied and was accepted for a Network, Since I was still an amateur, This server was not really that popular, maybe about 5 people online average, but after about a week I was demoted, because I did not know what I was doing, Right after that I went on about a week of non-stop studying, I looked up every plugin there is known to man, I learned everything about them, I learned about how to make good applications, I learned how to handle different situations, I learned how to build very good.
(2) This was shortly after my ^^^ So I applied on a nice faction server very much like this one, I was accepted as Admin, This server was actually a very successful server, we had very active dedicated players, average of 15 people online, we were up for about 8 months. Until one day the Owner just stopped coming and and he just disappeared then the server died shortly after.
Moderator Experience
This was one that my friend Pike knows about xD, so I applied and was accepted, then they sent me the wrong Ip so I joined his server and was talking to Pike about how I was accepted as Moderator and stuff, and he kept denying it, I was getting mad, then I realized I had the wrong ip, so then they sent me the right ip and as soon as I got there they were Ddossed...
Helper Experience
This is the most recent, I was an active member of a Faction server then I decided I wanted to help out so I applied for helper, this had an average of 25 people online, I was helper for about 3 months then one day they wanted to promote me, they told their Admin to promote me, The Admin and me were rivals, and instead of promoting me he ip banned me and he banned me from the forums, I had no way of contact for the owner so after that I just played mineplex until I found a new server (This one)

What can you bring to the community?- Well i can bring a few things, I can bring a loyal staff member that loves what he does, i can bring players a better gaming experience by pointing out and fixing bugs, i can bring bring players relief by pointing out and ridding of slacking staff members, Hackers, And Disorderly conduct in players. Overall i am looking in just improving the gaming community of this server overall. once I set my mind to something I have to succeed in it with 100% effort level, although I still know how to have a good time here and there.

Are you willing to be apart of this for the long run?- Yes as long as my fellow founders and staff members are willing to do their part as well.

With Well Regards,
-Gojo
11/27/2014 9:05 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Crafter
Maxwell82
Name: Maxwell or Max
In-game name: Maxwell82
Can you be active on our Teamspeak? Yes, I Use Teamspeak.
What experience do you have? I have been Staff on many servers {6}. Some are admin. Some are mods. But Sadly all of the servers are down.
What can you bring to the community? Personally I have had a lot of experience being in staff for servers. I have put in effort to prevent accidents from occurring such as Griefing, Hacking, Misbehaviour, Cursing and plain odd people getting up to mischief. I have helped servers when being a part of staff as I am able to use my social skills in order to achieve a wider, happier community being brought together to play one of my favourite games. Im a Great person at working plugins and I can build pretty good.
I am able to create a large community of regular players that try to come and play on servers I invite them to as much as possible. Most people I know and many I don't, although I am able to use my skills in order to create and interesting and creative description for the server that makes them want to play. In no way to I underestimate or overestimate how great a server is.
Are you willing to be apart of this for the long run? Yes I can be on For a while but not to much on weekdays because of School .
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome