Transformers mod - taking suggestions

FiskFille's Avatar FiskFille7/13/14 3:25 pm
1 emeralds 21.8k 157
3/11/2015 9:55 am
Gegy's Avatar Gegy
Edit: The Transformers mod is now released! (You can find it here)
Long story short, I have never... ever, come across a "good" (if you put it that way) Transformers mod. So I decided to make my own!

So this is not going to be your average Transformers mod with lousy mobs and maybe some tools! In this mod you will be the transformer.
The main thing about the mod is that you can transform!

I have already begun coding on it and finished up transformations yesterday. This is what I have so far:
Click to reveal
Transformation test #3

Transformation test #2:

FiskFilleRegarding the characters I'm implementing, I have chosen to for a starter NOT add any existing ones. I don't want to risk my mod getting taken down due to copyright-infringement.

With that being said, I also need some name-suggestions for brand new characters (including what they turn into).
NonExistingNameJeeeeeeeeeezus christ!!!

People, please read the actual description on the thread.

HE CANNOT ADD ANY EXISTING TRANSFORMERS DUE TO COPYRIGHT ISSUES

That includes Grimlock and any other transformer

- Fisk
FiskFille
Level 96 : Overlord Fish

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/30/2015 5:45 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
GearsMatrix301
Loving the mod. I thought of a few characters you could add

Boat: it would be fun to have a boat transformer but perhaps make it look like a jetski or a motor boat, suggested names out be; Maelstrom

Helicopter: perhaps you could design the character model off of the movie version of black out. I've always really liked how all the helicopter blades all fold down his back. (no name suggestions i think hasbro ran that well dry). his weapon could be a mace made out of the back rotor

Tank: As much as I love purge, I find his tank form a bit lacking, I mean the others have so much detail put into them and then he just looks like a red block with treads. It would be nice to have a little more detail put into him.

Dinosaur: you could make something like a velociraptor (or a trex if your feeling up to it). You could name him something like snap jaw. And in true dinobot fashion, giving him a burning sword that does fire damage.

other than that I can't wait to see whats next, keep up the good work.
03/11/2015 9:55 am
Level 45 : Master Blob
Gegy
Some great ideas there! Just to inform you, we have remodeled Purge for the next update and he looks a lot better now. (Check out my Youtube channel for a vid on that)
A Helicopter was planned for the next update, but it might have to slip.
01/19/2015 11:36 am
Level 77 : Legendary Robot
PrototypeTheta
I assume the models are like ordinary 3D armour... hmmm....

Very tempted to build a G1 Jetfire... seeing as it's just a recoloured VF-1 Valkyrie. And if there's one thing I know how to make it's the Valkyrie.
01/17/2015 10:15 pm
Level 42 : Master Taco
keegster
it would be sweet if you added a dinobot based transformer
01/08/2015 1:40 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
Kybee233
Mabba gaming he cant add them because of copyright

READ THOU DESCRIPTIONZU!!!!!!
01/08/2015 1:38 am
Kybee233
New transformer idea!
Name:MotorMouth
Team: autobots
Veichle: lumberjack pickup jeep (hybrid) (sawblade on back)
Veichle function: hold g to turn wood into to planks on the go (best i could do)
Weapon: laser pistol (totes original)
Picture: http://www.angelfire.com/mech/jinsaotom ... th_001.JPG
(my friend made a custom toy and posted this picture online)

THANKS BRO!
01/18/2015 10:29 am
Level 25 : Expert Dragonborn
NonExistingName
That's pretty neat
01/20/2015 12:36 am
Kybee233
Why thank you pal'
01/06/2015 11:41 am
FiskFille
Viper0518...and give Purge the ability to shoot missiles as a tank...

Done!
01/01/2015 11:40 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
xGOBELDYGOOPx
HOW TO WE DOWNLOAD MOD IN PLANETMINECRAFT?
12/29/2014 11:06 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
Viper0518
Make them bigger and give Purge the ability to shoot missiles as a tank

BTW Great mod
12/30/2014 5:57 pm
FiskFille
In the next update you'll be able to shoot when being a tank, and fire missiles as a jet.
12/31/2014 1:48 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
_Styks92_
OMG THANK YOU.
12/29/2014 10:24 am
Mamba_gaming
You should put in the Dinobots either as mobs or as sets of armor
12/29/2014 3:13 am
xXgrimlockXx
[/quote]
TheBrickNinjaFiskFille

First i want to thank you for making this mod!

Second You should add structures into the world (such as faction bases and crashed troop transports), make transformium come down in meteors that generate and fall randomly (large ones generate {10x10} small ones fall {5x5}), and add factions.

A transformer idea I have is to have a Hot Rod like Transformer you could name it Flame Rider.

{Edit } Could you make some more weapons for all the characters.

{Edit} You should also make a triple-changer where you have 2 transform keys.

cool idea
12/29/2014 3:08 am
xXgrimlockXx
add a dinobot named fang he transformers into a t-rex while in dino mode he can breath fire and his wepon will be a sword
12/28/2014 12:21 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Architect
super kitty
if u cant use existing ones just come up with ideas for transformers based on old ones but with different colors or weapons or something
12/28/2014 4:26 pm
FiskFille
That's more or less what I've been doing so far though. Skystrike is original, Purge's samurai-look was inspired by Drift, Vurp by Age of Extinction Lockdown and Subwoofer by G1 Jazz.
12/28/2014 11:53 am
TheBrickNinja
FiskFille

First i want to thank you for making this mod!

Second You should add structures into the world (such as faction bases and crashed troop transports), make transformium come down in meteors that generate and fall randomly (large ones generate {10x10} small ones fall {5x5}), and add factions.

A transformer idea I have is to have a Hot Rod like Transformer you could name it Flame Rider.

{Edit } Could you make some more weapons for all the characters.

{Edit} You should also make a triple-changer where you have 2 transform keys.
12/27/2014 10:36 am
FiskFille
Bump.
12/26/2014 7:48 am
FiskFille
Bump
12/25/2014 1:32 pm
FiskFille
Attached a poll, so you can now vote for your favorite character.
12/18/2014 8:36 pm
MegaKK
Hey I'm so looking forward to getting this mod! I'm thinking you could make a transformer called BoneChiller or Icer or something like that. his weapon could be the Freeze ray (I know not very original) it could look like a bazooka kind of (look doesn't matter to much) and it could maybe use a new item called frozen shards that you occasionally get from frozen stone found in caves. (again just a suggestion thought that wuld be the best way to use it tho) and he could transform into a snowmobile that goes slower on regular land but 2x faster on snow and/or ice. you would also probably craft it with the frozen shards and other stuff. hope you like my suggestion. You are so awesome FiskFille
*edit* forgot to add what the freeze ray actually did lol. it does just what you think it would. it freezes enemies. when you fire it a light blue laser is shot out and it gives all enemies a blue-ish tint and completely freezes them it will penetrate all enemies so if you line up a few it will freeze all of them in a line
12/19/2014 7:56 pm
FiskFille
Very cool idea! Will definitely add a character similar to this when I get back to working on the Transformers mod. Right now I've got some other more important (yes, even more important than a mod that thousands of people are begging for :p) projects to finish. It involves work and AtlanticCraft!
12/05/2014 10:28 pm
Level 29 : Expert Artist
Jedi
The flight mechanics look better then flans mod.

Very good work! I honestly didn't expect the mod to get this far.
12/06/2014 8:14 am
FiskFille
Thanks, and neither did I! I'm just so baffled by the incredible amount support this mod has gotten.
12/05/2014 7:22 pm
FiskFille
Hey guys, just a quick'n'short little update!

I'm currently in touch with the amazingly talented artist KirkTrysMinecraft, as he's working on some incredible Transformers mod artwork. Now here's the big question;
Would you like to see Transformers mod merchandise, like t-shirts and posters? If so, would you buy it? (I know I would, at least.)
Here's an example of the stuff he's done, this one would be for a poster, a blueprint of Purge:
12/02/2014 6:49 am
WoodyBE
Could you make a helicopter transformer? His weapon would be the spinning blade from the top of the heli
11/14/2014 1:16 pm
tetsuyadw
i like it but when is first version ready because i am fan of transformers
11/11/2014 8:06 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Miner
StikLover2
What's the progress.....? It's been a while.
10/21/2014 2:38 am
FiskFille
Bump
10/20/2014 1:42 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Network
Puretic
Perhaps Flans Mod Support
10/20/2014 12:39 pm
FiskFille
Bump
10/19/2014 7:57 am
FiskFille
Bump
10/05/2014 7:42 pm
The Boo
and also an Allosaurus called metalfang and his weapon the scopesnipe

and could you add a new dimension? kinda like the the end but more techno
and also a new ore like transforium and ancient metal maybe? and also from the first post, could you consider the names and vehicle form but you can change the weapon to anything you like thanks alot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AND, (sorry), maybe basic blasters and you can upgrade it to more advanced blasters? i like the idea how'bout you? and more stuff you can build with redstone like the basic blaster and upgrade chips lvl1-lvl50 and energon! different energon colors give different boosts like red is speed, blue is defense, and purple is both! black energon is the rarest and light blue is the most common (doesn't have any stat boost).
but without energon your suit does not work, 1 energon is 5 minecraft days, just keep it in your inventory and it does the rest. any energon ore needs to be processed in a processer and i suggest it takes as long as iron ores does,energon can stack up to 64 and can be made into and energon block which takes 9 energon and it has a use bar like any tool. anyway main points blasters and weapon and energon got it? thanks alot!!!!!!!!!!!!
new idea the blasters does the damage of the number on the current upgrade and there are 4 different blaster type and 2 rare ones, 1.rapid-fire 2.Spread 3.Explosive 4. elemental. rare ones, 1.Laser 2.cannon okay im done thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
10/05/2014 7:12 pm
The Boo
1. how about Chiller and his weapon the frozen dragon and his vehicle form is the snowmobile
2. Chainpain and his weapon the steel ripper and his vehicle form a monster truck with machine guns maybe...
3. Obiter his weapon the sky laser and his vehicle form a helicopter
4. Metalstorm his weapon the quadruple machine gun and his vehicle form an armored jeep
5. Steel Trap his weapon the claw mine and his vehicle form is an amphibious army boat
6.Spyscout and his weapon the circuit breaker and his vehicle is a black Ferrari with the ability night vision and to see far away
7. Pounder and his weapon is the bedrock knuckle and his vehicle form is a futuristic truck
8. Ultimus and his weapon the pluton demolisher and his vehicle form an 8-wheeler sort of like Optimus Prime
9. Dinobot ClobberFace his weapon is literally HIS FACE, his dino form is a triceratops
10. Dinobot Fangwing his weapon the sonic cannon his dino form a pterodactyl with the ability to eat cooked or raw fish 2x as fast lol...
11. Dinobot steelclaw his weapon the nova cannon and his dino form a Tyrannosaurus Rex.
10/01/2014 4:15 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Miner
StikLover2
How far has this mod come?
10/01/2014 10:30 am
Level 48 : Master Batman
JoeTheAntiPro
original transformer idea (as far as i know)

name: Bubbles
vehicle form: exploration submarine
example picture:
https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/imag ... -Luff3OXvw

weapons: missiles/torpedoes and a harpoon.
10/02/2014 5:11 pm
Level 25 : Expert Dragonborn
NonExistingName
That's a pretty cool idea but Bubbles? You can do better than that.
09/21/2014 11:15 am
Legolas003033
is there ever going to be a download for this?
09/21/2014 11:52 pm
FiskFille
Yes.
09/12/2014 5:39 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
KingFrogsRevenge
Any chance u could make a tripple changer and maby npc desepticons and autobot.
09/12/2014 6:58 pm
FiskFille
Yes.
09/04/2014 12:30 am
bassalllll
Where the hell is OP when you need him?
09/04/2014 7:07 am
FiskFille
E'rrywhere
09/03/2014 9:05 am
Level 25 : Expert Modder
The Java Man
I think it would be cool to be able to transform into a helicopter, I mean, who wouldn't wanna be a helicopter ? :3

Also make one that can transform into a car (sorta obvious this one is added)

Make a submarine, boat, ship, minecart, racercar, jetplane and thats what I could think of right now :3
09/28/2014 1:50 pm
Tardimtravel
It'll be cool if there's a train alt mode
09/01/2014 12:12 pm
Craftimus Prime
I have an idea for a transformer you could add, a blue and silver autobot that can transform into a car with lots of speed
08/28/2014 7:08 am
GhastleyCraft Hikaru
please make this 1.6.4 aswell!
08/28/2014 7:07 am
GhastleyCraft Hikaru
Hey i love this idea i would done it myself but i cant mod very well ive never been able to fix a bug where it works on my testing program but not i real minecraft

So yeah i think you should add a transformer named Shadow or something like shadow swipe or something that turnes into a jet or a sports car of some sort and hes a an autobot because you know autobots are cool so yeah please add this
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome