Trillium Craft , Now recruiting new team members

austin9684's Avatar austin96843/5/15 5:26 pm
1 emeralds 113 5
3/10/2015 4:50 pm
austin9684's Avatar austin9684
Hello, My name is Austin and i am the owner of the server "Trillium Craft". Trillium Craft is a unique server consisting of multiple different worlds.

Server Concept:

What sets us apart from the rest of the servers is the way we set up our economy. We have multiple interactive and fun ways of earning money, Either from mining and selling valuables (iron, gold, diamonds) or by playing mini games, such as Mob Arena, and Kit PvP. This not only breaks up the monotony, it allows players to make new friends and maybe even enemies through cooperative game play.

Server Setup:

Worlds:
- Spawn
- Survival
- Kit PvP
- Nether
- End

Rules:
- Griefing is strictly forbidden
- No Cheating
- No Stealing
- No Scamming

Unique Features:
- Team Plugin
- Kit PvP Classes
- Custom Hunger Patch
- Mineable Spawners
- Simple protections

Positions:

Builder

Responsibilities: Responsibilities of the builder is to create new and unique maps for mob arena, and tweak and build upon existing designs throughout the server.

Responsibilities: Responsibilities include helping players with minor issues as well as banning, muting, and kicking players who are not following the rules.

Public Relations

Responsibilities: Responsibilities include advertising and recruiting players to the server to expand our current player base. Responsibilities also include those of a moderator.

Requirements:

- Must have Skype
- Must be at least 15
- Must be mature and professional

Why join our team?

- Separate world just for staff
- Room for advancement
- Gain experience
- Fun community
- Learn new skills

How To Apply

IGN:
Role applying for:
Experience:
What will you bring to the server:
Extra:
austin9684
Level 8 : Apprentice Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/10/2015 4:50 pm
austin9684
Moderator Positions filled, Others are still open
03/07/2015 4:26 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
SrEtche
IGN: SrEtche (Right now its Fandalf)
Role applying for: Any above moderator or moderator itself would be good.
Experience: Ive really was part of the staff in many many servers, Ive been playing everywhere. Since vanilla minecraft, to FTB, to plugins servers. In most of them I was above Admin. You can trust me in any spot.
What will you bring to the server: Order, stricness, professionalism and get this server to the top of the list.
Extra: I might sound really dull but If only its needed, otherwise Im a really charmful guy!
Thanks for reading
03/07/2015 12:05 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
XxStormcrafterxX
IGN: falseConfig
Role applying for: Moderator
Experience: I have plenty of experience of holding a position on server before, in fact I have been an admin on a factions server that had at least 30 to 40 players online at all times and had 5000 unique players log in. Sadly it was shut down when the owner went off to college but among that server I was a community favorite and was very active, something I can do just as well on a different server.
What will you bring to the server: I am a very outgoing person but I can be very serious when a tense situation arises and I think those are good traits to have as a moderator or admin to a server. I am perfectly capable of watching over the server community and making sure all players are having fun and being nice.

Thanks,
Will
03/07/2015 9:29 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
MagicalWalnut
IGN: JustYourTypical

Role applying for: Moderator

Experience: Yes, in fact i was Head Admin on a server with 1 thousand+ registered players and active players if authentication is needed I can apply.

What will you bring to the server: I can bring many things to server, one of them is assurance that the community will be looked after. As moderator I will make sure while within my powers i will do my best to help everyone to the best of my abilities, be it something large or small I shall try my best.
03/07/2015 9:22 am
austin9684
Bump
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome