Trove Recruitment.

SharpKix's Avatar SharpKix8/24/16 9:37 am
1 emeralds 436 5
8/26/2016 9:58 am
ABigFatTomato's Avatar ABigFatTomato
Hi! Could you help me with something? Trove is an amazing game and so I thought I would reach out to you guys to help me! I need 30 people (Who would like to help me A LOT) to go to this link: http://goo.gl/QqlucV

This is a recruitment link for Trove. All you need to do (Might take some time) Is click this link and play trove until Mastery Level 20! Then, you have successfully helped me!

Now, I know what you are thinking. "Whats in it for me?" Well... I'm not sure. The game is very fun so I have played it alot. I need this because It helps make the game much easier. If you would like, I will add you on skype (Sharp Kix <3) and if I have a good friend make a server I will see if I can give all of you the 20-50 Dollar rank... FOR FREE!

So, Just click the link, play for a while, add me on skype, and help a new friend out Thank you so much!
SharpKix
Level 5 : Apprentice Engineer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/26/2016 9:58 am
Level 48 : Master Blob
ABigFatTomato
ya, all u need is a decent mount. just get a dragon fledgling. they can't fly, but they're fast. And they only need 20 souls to be crafted. thats only dragon 80 coins
08/24/2016 7:15 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Engineer
SharpKix
Well, Yeah. That is sorta what I am in need of at the stage of the game I am at.
08/24/2016 11:47 pm
ABigFatTomato
its not needed at any stage. its nice to have, put its not needed.
08/25/2016 4:08 am
Level 10 : Journeyman Dragon
brostermedia
this^
i am at mastery 114 with a radiant weapon and a soon to be second radiant and i have not needed that yet.
08/24/2016 11:13 am
ABigFatTomato
thats not a recruitment link, thats an "invite a friend" link. It makes it so once 30 people you invited reach mastery 20, u get Disaeon the Immortal, which is a dragon mount. It doesn't really make the game much easier, it just provides a aesthetically cool way to get around.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome