True Realms of Andacorsia // Custom Coded L-RPG // Builders

NoxideCS's Avatar NoxideCS8/1/15 8:20 am
1 emeralds 276 7
8/6/2015 2:45 pm
NoxideCS's Avatar NoxideCS
True Realms of Andacorsia

Hello, my name is Ben Mark or Noxide and I have been playing Minecraft for a little over 4 years now. During the past 4 months we have been planning the creation of the server regarding the Story and mapping. During this time we have made a small group consisting of a Professional Loremaster, a coder in html & javascript, a founder and a few builders including myself. We are planning on expanding out and recruiting builders and more developers for the time being.

Please note before reading ahead. This server is heavily based around the lore as it is very indepth and extremely detailed.
As of now we are currently looking for builders.

http://www.andacorsia.com is our website. If you're interested we highly recommend you further your research of us here

True Realms of Andacorsia is a lore-based MMORPG server which thrives to create an immersive and enjoyable experience for the player. In the Realm of Andacorsia there are quests, dungeons and raids which requires the players to work as a team. Professions such as blacksmith, alchemy, mining, tailoring and enchanting can also be found in the realm. These features will allow the player to become a powerful adventurer and can reach up to level 64.

Classes:
Click to reveal
The server being of a fantasy style consists of a variety of playable classes

[TANK] Knight; a strong tank class which uses brute strength to keep the attention of enemies.
[DPS] Archer; a ranged damage dealer using various range attacks to kill targets.
[DPS] Warrior; a close range heavy damage dealer.
[DPS/SUPPORT] Mage; a ranged damage dealer who uses spells to destory his targets and buff his allies.
[HEALER] Priest; a healer which heals damaged allies and friendly targets.

All classes will have their own unique abilities.

Quests, Dungeons and Raids:
Click to reveal
True Realms of Andacorsia is very open to what you want to do, you can level up by completing quests around Andacorsia, group up for dungeons with other adventurers and complete raids with big groups of players.
When the server is released we hope for at least 20+ dungeons, and 5+ raids

Quote from our Website:
Click to reveal
True Realms of Andacorsia, is a fantasy style server based around role playing and adventuring. The server consists of a wide range of different stories and people, the main storyline tells of different factions and individual people who can be allies or enemies. There is also a story of a higher power within the Realm of Andacorsia, based around a theme of beings with extreme powers.

The server being of a fantasy style consists of a variety of playable classes, Knight; a strong tank class which uses brute strength to keep the attention of enemies. An Archer; a ranged damage dealer using various range attacks to kill targets. A mage; a ranged damage dealer who uses spells to destory his targets and buff his allies. Priest; a healer which heals damaged allies and friendly targets. A Warrior; a close range heavy damage dealer.

With 20+ dungeons and 5+ raids there are limitless possibilities within game, also consisting of a guild system where players can invite each other to their guild and become stronger as a unit. Mobs and enemies will also drop loot which can be in any form, from armor upgrades or weapon upgrades helping you to become the strongest player within Andacorsia.

You as a builder

We want builders who have plenty of free time and are great at building while loving it at the same time. We have the major structures done, such as the main City "Cliffside", and two other cities (to some extent), but we will need a bigger team in the near future to build the epic structures we are proud to show off.

You will also be entitled to a spot on the Developer page on our website.

If you're interested joining the development. Please fill this out and post it within the comments:
We also recommend signing up to the forums on the website

Minecraft Name:
Age?:
How active are you?:
Do you use TeamSpeak or Skype?:

Thanks for taking the time to read.
Noxide.

NoxideCS
Level 1 : New Explorer