Ultimate survival mod! 1.7.2 *W.I.P*

harvestz's Avatar harvestz8/13/14 6:21 pm
1 emeralds 703 6
8/28/2014 6:45 pm
ThePopcornKings's Avatar ThePopcornKings
I feel like Minecraft is lacking a few things..In this mod I'm adding more realistic things. Instead of using your instincts to punch a tree you want to explore the island and find out where you are! This mod is going to add more needs and the all new mood feature.

The mood feature will give you potion effects depending on your mood. If you are cold and hungry, you will become slow. If you are too hot, you will become nauseous. etc.

I'm also adding a thirst bar along with somethings to heal it and keep it up. If you become too thirsty you could become dehydrated and become nauseous until you eventually die. You cannot drink regular water or you could contract a disease. To get a drink zombies can drop water bottles, full or empty. If you can't find any zombies you can brew water bottles to "boil" them and make them clean.

I'm also planning to add NPC's. They will be really smart and actually talk to you differently depending on...well everything! They will be upset if there are too many mobs around or if you are new to their area. They will be capable of many things including robberies! If you live to close to their area and they are bandits, they will sneak into your house and steal some things. I also may add quests.

Another bar I'm adding (most likely) is a temperature bar. If you become too hot or too cold, there will be penalties as listed above.

I'm working on models right now! If you are interested in this mod, subscribe for updates. Next week I will be posting screenshots. This forum will be updates and idea suggestions.
harvestz
Level 62 : High Grandmaster uwu