UltraCraft Staff Recruitment

MrMilkCakes's Avatar MrMilkCakes7/23/14 4:38 am
1 emeralds 402 8
7/29/2014 2:47 pm
MrMilkCakes's Avatar MrMilkCakes
This post is just a little thread to recruit some staff members (Mainly Helpers) for my new server UltraCraft.

Message me on Skype for Details: Skype= WilliamH761

Co-Owner and interviewer "MrMilkCakes"

If you wish to apply fill out this application and repost it;
ULTRACRAFT APPLICATION

- IGN(In-game Name):
- In game rank applying for Helper/Builder:

- Do you have any history of bans/mutes? if so, why?

- Why do you think you should be a Helper?

- About yourself - Write a paragraph about yourself. It can contain anything from daily life to goals and aspirations.

- Experience - What type of experience do you have moderating servers/players?

Requirements:

Must be 13+ (If I find you have lied about your age you will have a immediate DEMOTE.) (If you are under 13 admit it and i may make considerations)

Must have some sort of communication device I.E Skype or TeamSpeak to talk to high authority staff members if needed.

Interview. Interview may be necessary so make sure you have something like Skype before applying for staff member.

Application must be alteast 60 words per question except for the following questions:

- IGN(In-game Name):
--------------------------------------------------------
Other information:

If you would like to write your application on a google document and put a link, that's totally find.

You MUST know the code of conduct before your interview because you will be questioned on it. here is a link to the Code of conduct:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1aWN ... sp=sharing

Good at photo editing? CLICK HERE: ultracraft-logo-t420171.html
MrMilkCakes
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/26/2014 3:02 pm
Level 56 : Grandmaster Batman
C0smicCow
Hello Im the owner of a small build team. My server that me and my team build for is down atm and are looking for a server to build for free.

Ill post some pics but skype me if you want a team. If there are other builders we will be happy to work with them as long as they can build good

Skype lukenort68

Some Good and bad builds of current projects and finished ones! Some of these are build by the build team others are not!

Some RPG works on our Survival free build server, a server that has some RPG challenges scattered across the map! The Last three images are of somes the build team have worked on. The quality of the adventure is very impresive and adds alot to the players experience. We always need more help to make Lots of these!

RPG Boss Room With a custom end boss!

Sincerely Luke
07/29/2014 2:47 pm
MrMilkCakes
100% I will call you soon with the other owner.
07/23/2014 5:01 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Network
EternallyCold
- IGN(In-game Name): skullzboy6
- Time Zone: UTC+10:00 Brisbane
- In game rank applying for Helper/Builder:

- Do you have any history of bans/mutes? if so, why? i have been banned for hacking but this was months ago. i have also been muted for cursing and advertising

- Why do you think you should be a Helper? i think that my experience would help the server because i will be able to make sure that nobody breaks the rules. im also very friendly to everyone and i enjoy talking to players and staff members.

- About yourself - Write a paragraph about yourself. It can contain anything from daily life to goals and aspirations. i am currently going to high school. i also have a gaming computer which i got for my birthday and it is really doing me well. my life is hard to explain because there is lots to tell.

- Experience - What type of experience do you have moderating servers/players? i have owned servers before and i currently own a server which i plan to use as a minecraft server or team with someone else. i have been all types of ranks and i know my way around some plugins and i know how to handle rule breakers and hackers.
07/23/2014 5:05 am
MrMilkCakes
We don't need no more builders however we can consider you as our last. Call the skype details above.
07/24/2014 2:26 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
nsuth13
Don't trust him, I did and he stole my server. just giving you a heads up.
07/26/2014 12:35 am
MrMilkCakes
I will keep my eye out. Thanks for update.
07/26/2014 12:34 am
MrMilkCakes
We use hosting its not a computer hosted server. Also if he did hack my pc thats a bad move..
07/24/2014 11:26 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Archer
ErikJack
the only way that he could steel ure server is if u gave him the original files (ure fault) or he installed a r.a.t on ure comp which is illegal
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome