UMGamingMC [NO GRIEF] [NO PVP] Recruitment thread

Lufuu's Avatar Lufuu2/28/15 5:11 pm
1 emeralds 134 9
3/5/2015 8:56 pm
Lufuu's Avatar Lufuu
Hello. Welcome to the recruitment thread for UM-GamingMC Minecraft survival No Grief No PVP server

This thread is to inform you that we are hiring 1 moderator.
There is only room for 1 moderator, so good luck to those who apply.

For better information for the server. please visit the uncompleted handbook iv made for the server. http://bit.ly/UMGamingHandbook

Now the rules for this applications.
Must include: Age, Skype, Timezone, and IGN.
You will be making the application yourself.
The rules for the application are.
Must contain more than 350 words or 500 characters. or both and you must have skype or teamspeak or both
Good luck!
Lufuu
Level 21 : Expert Toast

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/05/2015 8:56 pm
Lufuu
Still Hiring 1 Mod
03/04/2015 4:53 pm
Lufuu
Still Hiring 1 Mod
03/03/2015 7:41 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
lkrakrynaz
Skype: This is a bad idea putting it on the public domain for a number of reasons. It's a sure way to get into trouble instantly.
IGN: lkrak
Teamspeak: Not yet
TimeZone: GMT (UK)
Previous Experience: I owned a server which was fairly successful back in the summer last year which we made a profit on. This was managed very well and I managed all of the plugins and backend of the server myself which took up a lot of time but was well worth it. The main reason for the server shutting down was the issue of having the time to commit so much every day.

We had a number of people try griefing etc but we had a plugin which tracked everyone's move from every block they placed to blocks that they broke. Anyway yea I pretty much know the ins and outs of a Minecraft server running Survival, Factions, Hunger Games and Mini-Games worlds on it as this is what we had running using MultiVerse. The one thing that drove me and the others crazy was complete strangers who were really rude asking to be made admin as soon as they joined....Those people are the time-wasters and griefers.

Oh and we also had a Twitter, Facebook and Instagram which was constantly updated with pictures of our members in-game, etc.

If you're interested then just pm me.

Thanks man
03/03/2015 6:35 pm
Lufuu
[spoiler][quote="JeremiahTV"]Name: Jeremiah Campbell
Timezone: Pacific Time Zone -8
IGN: JeremiahTV
Teamspeak: I don't have one but its as simple as downloading the program and creating one, so if you'd like me to, I can.
A little about me: I'll get right to it, you want a staff member that can manage your community as well as help your server grow, and while I can tell you I'll do all that for you, I'd rather give you a few main points where I can really help you and then maybe talk about it more in a skype call. I have a twitch account where I live stream Minecraft almost everyday for at least 2-3 hours. All that time can be devoted to your server which, in turn, will bring you publicity. I am also willing to advertise your server using my stream and also, of course, feature you and the rest of the staff in the stream, if that's what you so desire.

Thanks for the opportunity! I hope to hear from you soon and maybe talk to you a little more about how I can help your server [/quote][/spolier]
[color=#00FF00]ACCEPTED![/color] Check PM's for Stage 2
03/03/2015 5:02 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
CBreeze
Name:Scott

IGN:CBreeze01
Timezone:EST
Skype/teamspeak: I have both skype is cbreeze011
Experience:I have been head mod once and mod close to 10-17 times and admin a few times admin and helper
:what position: I am applying for moderator
Why do you want staff?: I like to help people and the feeling of helping others and seeing people happy in an online community and safe from complete douchebags spammers and everything else. While on a server I seem to notice atleast one corrupt/lazy/abusive staff and it just disturbs me and I just want to make up for those staff members as well and improve my self on those levels as well even though I try my best and usually not lazy/abusive/corrupt
Why should we pick you?: I have a lot of experience as a moderator and know the commands and I know how to deal with situations and never choose the wrong side if I know its wrong just because the player in the wrong is a friend I ounish all fairly and equally according to the rules with the experience as well as time I can bring to your server a community where as long as I am on no one will fight (Cussing spamming ya know) on a regular basis I can be on from 2 hours to 9 any day just matters weekdays probably 2-5 and weekends 2-13 maybe. I hope you choose me and allow me to be a staff member on your server I appreciate you reading and even considering me.
03/03/2015 4:46 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
JeremiahTV
Name: Jeremiah Campbell
Timezone: Pacific Time Zone -8
IGN: JeremiahTV
Teamspeak: I don't have one but its as simple as downloading the program and creating one, so if you'd like me to, I can.
A little about me: I'll get right to it, you want a staff member that can manage your community as well as help your server grow, and while I can tell you I'll do all that for you, I'd rather give you a few main points where I can really help you and then maybe talk about it more in a skype call. I have a twitch account where I live stream Minecraft almost everyday for at least 2-3 hours. All that time can be devoted to your server which, in turn, will bring you publicity. I am also willing to advertise your server using my stream and also, of course, feature you and the rest of the staff in the stream, if that's what you so desire.

Thanks for the opportunity! I hope to hear from you soon and maybe talk to you a little more about how I can help your server
03/03/2015 1:41 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Modder
lakosaur

tin.klinac

+1:00 (Croatia)

no IGN

Big experience in being Admin and Mod. even on guild craft.
03/03/2015 2:25 pm
Lufuu
Denied due to troll
03/03/2015 1:08 pm
Lufuu
We are still hiring 1/2 moderators. maybe even another admin.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome