UnderTale RP Server NEED HELP

Rogue_Killa's Avatar Rogue_Killa12/28/16 2:13 pm
1 emeralds 617 7
5/13/2017 1:08 am
Sketchy Akechi's Avatar Sketchy Akechi
Hello,

I am starting a new Minecraft UnderTale RP server and i need alot of help, Just send post a reply with the following detail and we will get started.

Staff Position:
Why you would fit this position:
Why do you want to be staff on this server:
Do you have any past experience:
What can you do that others can't:
How long can you commit to helping with the server per day:
Anything else:

Staff Listing - * = Taken

Asriel [OWNER] *
Flowey [OWNER]
Frisk [OWNER] *

Asgore [CO-OWNER] *
Toriel [CO-OWNER] *

Chara [HEAD-ADMIN]

Sans [ADMIN]
Papyrus [ADMIN]
Undyne [ADMIN]

Burgerpants [SR. MOD]
Nice-cream Man [SR. MOD]

Fallen Child [MOD]
Fallen Child [MOD]
Fallen Child [MOD]
Fallen Child [MOD]
Fallen Child [MOD]
Royal Guard 01 [MOD]
Royal Guard 02 [MOD]
Royal Guard 03 [MOD]
Royal Guard 04 [MOD]

Temmie [BUILDER]
Temmie [BUILDER]
Temmie [BUILDER]
Temmie [BUILDER]
Temmie [BUILDER]
Temmie [BUILDER]
Temmie [BUILDER]
Temmie [BUILDER]
Temmie [BUILDER]
Rogue_Killa
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/13/2017 1:08 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Skinner
Sketchy Akechi
Staff Position: Papyrus
Why you would fit this position:I have been an admin on a very old server before and have never abused my power, plus I respect all of the user's preferences, religion, opinions etc. at all costs.
Why do you want to be staff on this server:I can help build some stuff on your server if you need! I can also manage behaviour of other players, etc.
Do you have any past experience:Yes, back when Minecraft Classic Multiplayer was a thing. I was an admin on there at the time before it got removed from Minecraft permanently.
What can you do that others can't: Oh boy, I can do quite a few things. I can build things, I know command block functions, I can manage things pretty well and overall just be a great person.
How long can you commit to helping with the server per day: I can be on every week day unless my plans get changed and I end up not being able to go on.
Anything else:I know the whole plot of Undertale. I also know what all the areas look like. In fact, I'm actually working on an Undertale world myself, I could even put it up for download if I know how.
04/24/2017 6:54 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Toast
BodaciousSiwi
Staff Position: Sans, Papyrus or Flowey!
Why you would fit this position: I'm very passionate and mature and I am easy to get along with, I am quick to take control of a situation that has gone messy and I don't mind if a player doesn't like me, as long as they follow the rules and are kind to others then I know I've done a good job
Why do you want to be staff on this server: I am a VERY fast typer and can get back to people who need help quickly, I'm a fast learner and am patient with people who need help or are troublesome.
Do you have any past experience: I have worked with others on small projects like roleplays and been an admin on a server before but sadly the server is gone due to owner corruptness
What can you do that others can't: Type fast and be mature and friendly (people can do that but not as good as it as me!)
How long can you commit to helping with the server per day: On weekends I can play for as long as I can until my bedtime (around 9) and on weekdays about 3 hours
Anything else: Nope!
04/18/2017 8:13 pm
Snake_Doctor829
Skype: the_teen_troller (don't judge, I made it when I was 10)
Staff Position: Honestly, any position is fine
Why you would fit this position: I am very mature and I can handle situations the right way. I don't abuse commands I am very patient with players that are annoying. I like helping new people and would give them tips on how to play. I know every type of server that there is in minecraft. I am very trustworthy. Iwould never abuse commands that are given. It upsets me that some staff members treat their friends differently and give them items for free.
Why do you want to be staff on this server: I'm a pretty good builder, and I know a lot of the commands. I am pretty fast at typing and average in worldedit, but I rarely use it. I can build great stuff at a relatively fast pace. I have OCD and I hate building things that are simple circles or squares. I like creating tiny details that players will notice and enjoy. I am respectful to everyone including abusers and spammers. While I may be patient, I do make sure players who use their powers for "fun" get correctly punished. If I'm pushed to the point where I get mad, whoever caused it deserves at least a temp ban. I don't care if people don't like me, all I care about is if people follow the rules.
Do you have any past experience: I have been staff on a few small servers, sadly they have all been shut down due to lack of funding.
What can you do that others can't: Honestly, what makes me different than others is my personality. I'm nice, mature, can solve problems and respectful. And even all that, other players probably are the same. Other than that, all I can say is that I'm brutally honest when I need to be.
How long can you commit to helping with the server per day: From 4:30 pm to about 8:00 pm on weekdays and about 2:00 pm to 10:00 pm on weekends.
Anything else: Nope. All I can say here is that if you're reading this, I hope you had a good day today. '-'
01/21/2017 11:39 am
Tuxedo_Blaziken
Why you would fit this position: I am a dedicated fan of Undertale, and wish there were more Minecraft Undertale servers around, and would love to help, and protect one of the few reamining.
Why do you want to be staff on this server: Like I said, I would love to help and protect, Undertale servers to grow!
Do you have any past experience: Yes, on minor servers that went down prior to money issues.
What can you do that others can't: Redstone, epic roleplaying(to attract players), finding good plugins, and getting the word out about this server.
How long can you commit to helping with the server per day: Weekdays: 30 minutes minimum, Weekends: 1.5 hour minimum. Most of the time it will be more but that is the minimum.
Anything else: Thank you for taking the time to ready my application, I can't wait for your response, and have a WONDERFUL day!
01/17/2017 4:58 pm
Young_Boi
Staff position: Mod. I am mature and patient, plus I know how to handle sticky situations.
Why: I was looking for a minecraft server and came across this. I though this would be a fun thing to do Instead of mindlessly watching youtube. After that I found myself digging around and studying this post, and that's when I decided to Apply.
What i can do: Like I said I am patient (mostly) and can help problems that need to be sorted.
How many hours can I commit: I could spend a couple hours a day on the server.
Extra: Role playing is a fun thing I like to do because it is healthy for the imaginative Mind.
12/28/2016 4:00 pm
grey912
undertale sucks lmao
12/28/2016 3:48 pm
Level 1 : New Network
RoboluffyMC

Staff Position: Always Aim Higher -Richard Branson. Main-Admin if not possible I will be more than happy to accept lower position.

Why you would fit this position: I am very mature and I can handle situations the right way. I do not abuse my commands by giving players things that they cannot normally get like bedrock. I am very patient with players that are annoying. I like to help out new players and give them tips on how to play the game. I know every type of server that there is in minecraft. There are a few minigames I am not aware but I have a lot of knowledge in open world type. I am very trustworthy. I have never abused and am not planning on ever abusing commands that I was given. Abusing is out of the questions for me. It makes me so angry that some staff members give special treatments to some of their friends and gives them items for free.

Why do you want to be staff on this server: I am a decent builder, good at setting up commands and I know most of the commands so, I can take actions faster. I am pretty fast at typing and way above average in worldedit so, I can build amazing stuff at a quick pace and just because I know your thinking this guy only knows worldedit all of his builds are gonna be Square or circle but no! I have OCD (I think) and I hate building simple stuff. I use my hand 80% of the time on creating small but great details that other players will notice right away and be amazed ( or less than amazed but close to amazed). I will be respectful to everyone even to abuses and spammers just because I'm patient doesn't mean I don't get mad or pissed off at players who uses their powers for "Fun" and not for the right reason. When I get mad, I will make sure those abusers and hackers don't ever return to the server ( or whatever you want like a warn, demote, temp ban. I will be the bad cop you will be the good cop, whenever you want me to )

Do you have any past experience: I have been staff on many small server that has about 50 player online daily. I am currently a [Helper] on DiscoveryMC, A [Builder] on Feeshcraft, A opped [ Helper ] on Alpha Faction. These are the current position before that I was an Owner once ( quit because I want to help other not be helped ), a Co-Owner ( server got closed down due to owner not being able to pay for it ), Head-Staff ( owner had college and couldn't get a job so, he had to cut the server to live ).

What can you do that others can't: What makes me different than others is my Personality. I'm nice, mature, critical-thinker, Problem solver and most importantly Respectful. Other players would lie about this section but, they will get caught in the server so, I just say the truth!

How long can you commit to helping with the server per day: I can commit that lowes is 2 hours and that highest will be about 5 hours or more ( depends on the day I'm having )

Anything else: Hope you had fun reading it and If you want to see my building skill. Here's a link to the imgue:
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome