UNIQUE FACTION SERVER

_Insane's Avatar _Insane9/27/15 1:48 am
1 emeralds 107 6
10/8/2015 9:56 am
_Insane's Avatar _Insane
Okay, so me and two of my friends want to host a minecraft server, fairly small, just for fun. We are currently in the process of what should we add to the Gamemodes to make them unique? I have some ideas, press give constructive thoughts/advice:

Faction Wars
Okay, so this is something that I haven't come across on factions before. It basically a faction v faction war. You decide which members will Fight, use a command then wait until it pairs you up with another faction with similar amount of respect points (will describe in a min) fight in a battlefield. They get 10 mins preparation, then 20 mins of attacking. The winning faction gets respect points, and the two people with the last deaths and most kills get special in game rewards.

Respect Points
If you've played clash of clans, then you know when you when a war you get clan experience for extra perks? It's basically like that. Getting certain amounts of points give you awesome abilities for your faction. Need ideas for special perks.

I've also loved Towny, but have realised for far too long it's been unpopular. I need ideas to make a Towny server unique, that will bring it back to life.

I'm open for all ideas!
_Insane
Level 24 : Expert Nerd

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/08/2015 9:56 am
_Insane
Bump
09/30/2015 12:29 am
_Insane
WaterInsanity420Okay, so me and two of my friends want to host a minecraft server, fairly small, just for fun. We are currently in the process of what should we add to the Gamemodes to make them unique? I have some ideas, press give constructive thoughts/advice:

Faction Wars
Okay, so this is something that I haven't come across on factions before. It basically a faction v faction war. You decide which members will Fight, use a command then wait until it pairs you up with another faction with similar amount of respect points (will describe in a min) fight in a battlefield. They get 10 mins preparation, then 20 mins of attacking. The winning faction gets respect points, and the two people with the last deaths and most kills get special in game rewards.

Respect Points
If you've played clash of clans, then you know when you when a war you get clan experience for extra perks? It's basically like that. Getting certain amounts of points give you awesome abilities for your faction. Need ideas for special perks.

I've also loved Towny, but have realised for far too long it's been unpopular. I need ideas to make a Towny server unique, that will bring it back to life.

I'm open for all ideas!

Bump
09/27/2015 2:03 pm
_Insane
Please, I need criticism and advice!!
09/27/2015 11:30 am
Level 25 : Expert Engineer
4DEntity
is there any way i can help? im highly skilled at building
09/27/2015 1:21 pm