[Poll]❤LOOK❤ Idea PvE & PvP Civilization Based Server in One

10HeartsAdmin's Avatar 10HeartsAdmin7/21/15 1:29 pm
1 emeralds 1.5k 25
7/29/2015 8:40 am
10HeartsAdmin's Avatar 10HeartsAdmin

For those of you interested in an EXTREMELY BRIEF background of the server.
Click to reveal
- Server opened in 2011 as an original Factions PVP server and was successful.
- Closed server in 2014 because I hated what factions turned into and the lack of skill involved.
- May 2015 I wanted to start playing MC again but couldn’t find a server I liked and NONE that were not PAY TO WIN.
- June 2015 I started development on the civilization based server around the factions plugin.
- July 10 2015 opened the server to the public.

THE IDEA

So here is my idea and I would love for everyone to give their opinions.

I play on both PvE and PvP servers. On PvE I love the community, helpfulness, and amazing builds on these servers, however, there is no risk involved in them and after playing on one for about 2-3 weeks i get bored and it becomes like an annoying creative server. On PvP I love the thrill of chasing people down and PvPing in the open, raiding bases and stealing items. To me the adrenaline pumps and it is awesome, but the builds are always so bland, a majority of people build underground to avoid detection, and it just winds up looking terrible. So I thought to myself, how amazing would it be to be able to make a PvEvP type server that allows for both playstyles to flourish.

I also decided to make it a Donation Rank Free server which means you cant PAY TO WIN like most servers. All members are given the same perks and permissions to create a fair and fun place to play.

What I want this server to become is one that allows for players to build amazing towns/kingdoms, and to protect their land from enemy intruders. A real Civilization Based server. Currently still being developed is a plugin that would allow a player to choose a PATH (either CITIZEN or SOLDIER).

The CITIZEN PATH would be the equivalent of PvE. It would protect the player from being attacked as long as they were within the border of their land, leaving the border would make them susceptible to being attacked just like it would in medieval times. CITIZENS would be unable to PvP at all and would be unable to edit opposing kingdoms terrain.

The SOLDIER PATH would be the equivalent of PvP. These players would be able to attack and pillage other players. They would have to be the ones defend the kingdom and the ones to go pillage other kingdoms. SOLDIERS would be unable to attack CITIZENS of opposing kingdoms inside the opposing kingdoms land.

Players could switch between PATHS if they so choose, however, it would take 10 minutes before a SOLDIER could become a CITIZEN and vice versa. This would be to prevent players from protecting themselves to avoid PvP.

To handle “Land Claiming” for kingdoms/cities/towns I plan to use the Factions Plugin. Despite many people disliking faction it can be very well manipulated to suit the needs of the server. For those of you familiar with Factions, I would disable Power Loss/Gain and give every player a base level of 10. Along with the ability to claim opposing "factions" land. Therefore, each player could claim up to 10 land for their kingdoms/cities/towns and wouldnt have to worry about it being take onver by another player, but it still could be pillaged. This claimed land would not be protected like Factions normally protects land. Opposing players could still enter the land and edit it as if it was normal land. However, each time a player either places or destroys a block inside an opposing players land they would lose 4 Hearts/Health. On top of that players would be able to REINFORCE their builds with REINFORCEMENT MATERIALS thus making it hard to grief/break placed blocks. For instance if you reinforce a block with smooth stone you would have to then break that block 25 times before it would actually break. Finally there would be a set list of blocks you couldn’t place and couldn’t break anytime within a kingdom/city/town along with OFFLINE protection which would prevent any edits from being made within your land 30 minutes after the last player of your kingdom/city/town logged off.

The server would also have multiple other plugins as well including:
Click to reveal
CITADEL & NAMELAYER:
Citadel & Namelayer have become the main plugins on the server so you should learn how to use it since if you don’t use it you are leaving yourself extremely vulnerable. In short Citadel is a plugin that allows you to reinforce your builds using reinforcement materials. Currently there are only 3 materials that you can reinforce blocks with. Those materials are SMOOTH STONE – 25, IRON – 100, and DIAMOND – 1000. The number next to the material is its reinforcement strength. What that means is that if you reinforce a block with SMOOTH STONE, a player would then have to break that block 25 times before it would actually break. Reinforcing chests is the equivalent of locking them. NAMELAYER allows you to create groups so you can allow other players access to these locked chests. For more information please site our wiki as it has a ton more information on it. NAMELAYER is a plugin that allows you to create groups for use with CITADEL. Creating groups is extremely important. It allows you not only to grant chest access to certain players but allows them to bypass reinforcements depending on their rank within the NAMELAYER group. This may sound confusing but once you understand it is really simple. The reason you would want to be able to bypass reinforcements is so that you could destroy a wall. If members of your factions could not bypass the reinforcements of that wall, it would take them forever to destroy it. Bypassing allows them to break the block in one break and get the reinforcement material back. Again since these two plugins are the main plugins on the server it would be best to read the full write up on them. The wiki for this is on our wiki page

JUKE ALERT:
Most of you will love the plugin JUKE ALERT. In short it JukeAlert provides an easy-to-use means by which one can record player activity within an 11 block radius. What this means is you can record who does what, where, and when so if you are offline and someone broke some blocks in your chestroom you can see exactly who it was. It will also notify you when a player enters the 11 box radius of the “snitch” Again this may sound confusing at first but once you get the hang of it, it is simple. Again for a full write up please take a look at our wiki

MYTHICDROPS:
MYTHICDROPS was suggested to me by Starodax and after installing it on the dev server I instantly fell in love with it. In short what it does is allows MMO style drops to potential fall off of mobs. Depending on the mob certain items have a percentage chance of dropping.

MCMMO:
mcMMO is enabled on the server, however, the PvP elements have been removed since they were deemed to be too game breaking and unfair to players that dont spend millions of hours training them. They may be implemented at a later time.

FACTIONSCHAT:
Allows you to toggle chat to talk to just faction, allies, enemies etc making communication easier.

just to name a few.

The objects in blue are currently being developed so as of now, everyone would be considered a soldier.

Any input would be much appreciated as I may have thought over some ideas or not expressed them clearly in the above rant. POST BELOW!!!!
10HeartsAdmin
Level 13 : Journeyman Engineer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/29/2015 8:40 am
10HeartsAdmin
bump =)

I need some ideas people.
07/25/2015 1:27 pm
10HeartsAdmin
here is a MASSIVE GUIDE to the server

SERVER INFO

Kingdoms is a massive server that combines both PvE and PvP on one server. We do this using a variety of plugins which will be explained in detail in the following pages. As I said in the prologue make sure to read this before asking question since this should cover everything you need to know.

PATHS

First you must choose a path. The two paths are CITIZEN (PvE) and SOLDIER (PvP). By default all players start out as a SOLDIER. The CITIZEN PATH is for players that don't want to PvP or be killed in there land. They are protected from all PvP while inside their Kingdoms (aka Factions) land, however, they are vulnerable to PvP when adventuring outside their Kingdom and are in the Wilderness. CITIZENS can attack other players (mainly to defend themselves) but only do 50% normal damage. The SOLDIER PATH is for players that would like to be able to PvP. SOLDIERS can attack anyone anywhere except for protected areas like spawn and CITIZENS within their Kingdoms claimed land. Players can toggle between being a CITIZEN and a SOLDIER if they would like simply by entering the command /citizen or /soldier. The path change takes 10 minutes to work to avoid players from switching to avoid PvP etc.

KINGDOMS

To easily manage Kingdoms we use the "Factions" plugin. However, this plugin has been heavily modified and does not work like most "Factions" servers do. Every player can claim up to 10 claimed land. Power is permanent so you don't have to worry about other players (conquering) taking over your land. Claimed land is not protected like "Factions" normally protects land. Outside players can place and destroy blocks (including chests) inside a Kingdoms claimed land, however, for each block they break they lose 4 hearts of health. Don't let this discourage you as you can protect your builds and chests by reinforcing them which will be explained later in this book. What I dislike most about normal "Factions" servers are when you log off for the night only to login the next day to see your base destroyed by lava and TNT. Therefore, we have designed a custom plugin to prevent your Kingdom from being raided while you are offline. Kingdoms are considered offline 30 minutes after the last person in the Kingdom logs off. After those 30 minutes no outside force can make edits or raid the offline Kingdom in any way. The reason for the 30 minute delay is to prevent players from logging off to be raided. Kingdoms should have a balance of CITIZENS and SOLDIERS to help build and protect he Kingdom. Kingdoms also cost money. $100 to create a Kingdom and $100 per land claimed. To deposit money into your Kingdoms account you can either do /deposit <amount> or /f money deposit <amount>

Some helpful commands for KINGDOMS are:

/f help = shows all of the commands

/f create <kingdom name> = creates a Kingdom

/f desc <description> = creates a description for your Kingdom

/f invite a <playername> = invites a player to a Kingdom

/f promote <playername> = promotes a player within a Kingdom

/f claim one = claims the current chunk you are standing in

/f sc = toggles the ability to see the chunk you are standing in

/f claim a = allows you to claim chunks while walking into new ones

/f sethome = sets a global sethome for the entire Kingdom

/f home = teleports you to the global sethome of the Kingdom

/f c f = toggles your chat to a Kingdom Only chat

/f c p = toggles your chat to a public chat

/f ally <faction> = makes the faction an ally

/f c a = toggles your chat to a chat with your Allies

/f enemy <faction> = makes the faction your enemy

/f map = shows a map of the surrounding area

/f map on/off = toggles map to stay on as you walk into new chunks

/f f = displays information about your Kingdom

/f p <playername> = shows you information about that players Kingdom

Creating a Kingdom is important as it will protect your CITIZENS from being attacked.

CITADEL

CITADEL is the plugin that allows you to protect your builds and lock your chests, furnaces, and other lockable blocks. You can do all of this by reinforcing your builds with a reinforcement material. The current reinforcement materials are:

SMOOTHSTONE = 25 IRON = 250 EMERALD = 1000 DIAMOND = 1500

The number next to the reinforcement material is its reinforcement strength. In other words the amount of times a player would have to break the block before it would actually break. Their are two ways to REINFORCE using Citadel. You can FORTIFY as you build by using the command /ctf or you can REINFORCE after you build by using /ctr. It makes MUCH MORE SENSE to build using /ctf than to go back and click on each block using /ctr. To use /ctf or /ctr you must be holding the REINFORCEMENT MATERIAL in your hand when you enter the command. When you run out of the REINFORCEMENT MATERIAL you will be notified in chat and if you continue to build you will no longer be reinforcing it until you get more of the reinforcement material and re-enter the command. The other two commands for CITADEL are /ctb and /cti . /ctb allows you to bypass the reinforcement. For example lets say you reinforced a chest with a diamond. Instead of having to break the chest 1500 times you could simply do /ctb and break the chest. Using /ctb and breaking a reinforcement of your own gives you back the reinforcement material. /cti is for information. It is good for checking on your own builds along with checking how much reinforcement is left on another players build you are trying to break. That all being said CITADEL requires NAMELAYER to work which will be explained on the next topic. A quick overview of the commands are:

/ctf = allows you to fortify as you go

/ctr = allows you to reinforce already placed blocks that haven't been fortified

/ctb = allows you to bypass protections if you have access to the group

/cti = give you information on the block your are trying to break

NAMELAYER

NAMELAYER is the plugin that allows you to create groups for use with CITADEL. Creating groups is EXTREMELY IMPORTANT because you need to create a group before you can REINFORCE USING CITADEL. Keep in mind you can create multiple groups for multiple reasons. For instance I have a United-Public group, a United-Doors group, and a United-Build group. Each group serves a different purpose and allows me to better control who has access to what. For instance I will build my base by fortifying while using the United-Build group that way if someone else wanted to remove a block i fortified and was in that group they could do so by using /ctb and removing the block. I would use the United-Public group to lock chests I would only want people inside that group to have access to. When you fortify/reinforce a chest using a group, only players inside that group can open the chest without breaking it open. Keep in mind you can create as many groups as you want but make sure to keep track of them so you do not get confused. To show your groups you can do /nllg There are also ranks within NAMELAYER groups. These ranks are Owner, Admin, Mods, and Members. Please reference the wiki to see what each rank can do by default. The NAMELAYER commands are as follows:

/nlcg <group> is used to create a group

/nldg <group> deletes the group

/nlip <group> <player-name> invites a player to the group

/nlri <group> <player-name> revokes a players invitation to the group

/nlag <group> is used to accept an invitation to a group

/nlleg <group> is used to leave a group

/nlpp <group> <player> <rank> promotes a player to the defined rank of a group

/nlrm <group> <member> removes a member from a group

For a full list of commands please consult the wiki.

JUKE ALERT

JUKE ALERT provides an easy-to-use means by which one can record player activity within an 11 block radius and be notified if/when someone enters within those blocks. The main part of JUKE ALERT are what they call SNITCHES. To create a snitch reinforce a jukebox or a noteblock. This will create an active snitch block. Jukeboxes snitches will save logs and notify you whenever someone enters the 11 block radius of the snitch, whereas noteblock snitches only notify. It is highly recommended to properly name your snitches with/janame to make your own life easier when trying to determine the general location of the snitch. For instance /janame United-MainEntrance for a snitch placed at the main entrance of the base. To check SNITCHES walk within the radius of the snitch you are in the group for and type /jainfo. This will load the snitch logs for the first page. You can check other pages by typing /jainfo page-number. Only jukebox snitches save logs and as such using /jainfo only loads logs for jukebox snitches. Snitches stop being active if a moderator or owner does not walk within the radius of the snitch after enough time has passed. Once a snitch reaches hours before cull, then it will stop being active on the next server restart if it isn't updated. To prevent a snitch being culled, a moderator or owner in the same group as the snitch must walk within the radius of the snitch. This resets the time before that snitch will be culled. This is also called refreshing or updating a snitch. Members cannot refresh or update a snitch. Some helpful JUKE ALERT commands are:

/jahelp = will display the help page

/jainfo = shows log infotmation

/jalist = displays snitches in chat

/janame <name> = allows you to name the snitch to better define where it is

/jaclear = removes the logs of a snitch

ITEM EXCHANGE

ITEM EXCHANGE is the plugin on the server that allows players to create player based shops. These shops allow players to exchange one item for another. For instance 10 Diamonds for a Sharpness IV Sword. Here are the steps on how to get it to work.

Place a chest or doublechest down. (you do not need to reinforce it, however, it is HIGHLY recommended)
Put the "Input" and "Output" items inside the chest. For example 10 Diamonds and 1 Diamond Sword.
Look at the chest and type /iec. This will create an input rule matching the first item type and its quantity, and an output rule matching the second item type and its quantity. Both are placed inside the container, so this shop is immediately ready to be stocked and used.
There are multiple other ways of doing this as well so consult the wiki for a better understanding.

mcMMO

mcMMO is a plugin that implement RPG styled skills and abilities in the game. For those of you unfamiliar with it, it levels up abilities while you play the game like mining, swords, woodcutting, etc. The more you do these things the more levels you gain and the more levels you gain the more abilities you get. To activate these abilities you would hold the item in your hand, for instance a pickaxe for mining, and right click to ready the ability. Left clicking on a block then activates the ability which for mining is "super breaker" The higher the skill is leveled the longer the ability remains active. For a full list of mcMMO abilities please check the wiki. Also it is important to know that PvP abilities are currently disabled. The reason for this is that we find them to be too overpowered when combatting someone in PvP. Some commands are:

/mctop = shows the best mcmmo players

/mcrank = shows your rank amongst all other players

/<skill> = gives you a breakdown of that skill including your current level in that skill along with what the special ability of that skill does

Skills are taming, mining, woodcutting, repair, unarmed, herbalism, excavation, archery, swords, axes, acrobatics, fishing, and alchemy

10HEARTSDROPS

Mobs on the server can drop MMO styled equipment. This equipment ranges from common to legendary in regards to what enchants could possibly be on them. Some drops need a 10 HEARTS RESEARCH BOOK for its enchants and tier to be revealed. The only way to get a 10 HEARTS RESEARCH BOOK is to vote or try buying it off another player. SOCKET GEMS also drop off of mobs as well. These GEMS can be combined with certain 10HEARTS DROPS that have the word (Socket) in the equipment. If you are familiar with WoW it is like Jewelcrafting.

Becoming a MEMBER is easy. All you have to do is go to our website www.10Hearts.com, signup with your email, and link your MC account. The website will explain how to link your account. Once you have signed up and linked your account it usually takes about 5 minutes for the server to process it so be patient. MEMBERS get access to 2 sethomes, the ability to punch chests to sort them, the ability to show off items in chat using #hand, a member kit, and other goodies.

VOTING

VOTING is vital to the servers survival. To vote you can enter the command /vote in game to receive links to click on. Each vote gets you $250 in game cash and 5 voter points. You also have a chance to get "lucky" and receive bonus items and in game cash. Voter Points can be used at the Voter Point Store (VPS) to buy items or temporary perks. Voting at least once a day will stop the message from coming up asking you to vote

WARPS

Currently the list of warps are as follows:

/spawn

/market

More may be added in the future

MODREQS

Are the best way to notify staff if you are having an issue. Simply do /modreq <problem> and staff will be notified instantly. If no staff is online at the time you make a modreq, they will then be notified the next time they log in. To view the status of you modreq you can enter the command /ticket

STAFF

Owner Malvagio87

Admin rad1709

DONATIONS

I am desperately trying to not make this server "Pay to Win" and keep it a fair and fun place to play. Therefore, as of now any donations given will strictly support the server costs and no perks will be given to the player that donates. Please keep in mind that you are donating to support us and to make sure we don't make the server have unfair donator ranks. Any donation is appreciated no matter how small.

RULES

No Cheating
No XRaying
No PVP related Mods
No Advertising or Spamming of any kind
No constant cursing
No excessive trolling/harassing
No asking for OP, Ranks, or Items
Respect other players
Obey staff
No racism, sexism, ageism, or hate speech
No Hacked clients
No disruptive arguments in global chat
No public accusation of rule-breaking (notify staff via a modreq or the forums)
No posting of personal information (doxxing)
Do not impersonate staff
No evading bans with alts
No placing of Lava in an enemy kingdom
No inappropriate Kingdom names (admin discretion)
No logging to avoid PvP
No Duping
More may be added to the list and depending on the severity of the offense will depend on how long the BAN is. You can appeal your bans on the website.

SERVER SPECS

Intel Xeon E3 1245v2 3.4 GHz+ Processor with 4 Cores and 8 Threads

32 GB of RAM

2 x 2 TB SATA HDD
07/24/2015 6:21 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
MeanNCrazy
Hmm, interesting...
07/24/2015 9:57 pm
10HeartsAdmin
In a good way or a bad way ?
07/24/2015 6:17 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Ranger
BestMinerGavin
Nice, you considering the time periods idea? Also, since I've actually personally come up with similar ideas, but most quite a bit different, you won't accuse me of copying at all if I make a similar game in my server, right?
07/24/2015 4:00 pm
10HeartsAdmin
Made some updates to the server.

Still looking for some feedback on what players think!!!!!!!!!

Warmups have been reduced from 7 second to 5 seconds
Cooldowns have been reduced from 30 seconds to 10 seconds
/market has been implemented as a shortcut to /warp market
A Youtubers Rank has been created. All it has is a special prefix in chat [YT]
Enderpearl Cooldown has been removed completely
Changed new users first join message
Changed MOTD
Added the /deposit command to deposit money to your faction instead of having to do /f money deposit amount
Disabled Lava Placement inside enemy factions, any ways to try and get around this could lead into a ban.
“Factions” will be deemed offline 30 minutes after the last player has logged off of the faction. This means that after 30 minutes, no one can raid the land and it is completely protected.
Anti Looting protection has been increased from 15 seconds to 30 seconds
Herochat Server Prefix is now [KGDM} instead of [FAC]
Resets of “THE END” will be implemented shortly. The plan is to reset the end on the weekends to increase playtime then.
Item Chat Display is still being worked on. It can be used by typing #hand in chat while holding the item. This can currently only be done when you are in /public chat.
Item Exchange has been implemented so players could make player shops. More will come of this in another update where I will take the time to explain how it works
Juke Alert has been installed since the beginning, however, not sure anyone is actually using it.
In mcMMO Mining and Taming have been made easier to level
Withers and Ender Dragons now have a 100% chance to drop a Legendary Item
There is a 25% chance an Item will drop, a 20% chance a gem will drop, and a 20% chance an artifact will drop. 10 Hearts Research books can only be obtained through voting.
The Beta version of the Paths Plugin has been installed. A separate post will be made in regards to that.
Changed the display Title when joining the server
Working on Names Next to and below names in game to reflect Faction Name and Path Choice.
07/24/2015 9:16 am
Level 62 : High Grandmaster Senpai
Dudamesh
so wait. you want to create a PvP match ON a PvE place? (I keep thinking of Crucible while Patrolling from Destiny)
07/24/2015 9:39 am
10HeartsAdmin
To better explain it I want to combine both PvP and PvE players on the same server. So PvE players can play and be protected from being "ganked" so they dont have to worry about getting killed while building etc pvpers can still raid and play as well.
07/24/2015 9:08 am
10HeartsAdmin
The only real difference between the two are that civilians have pvp protection and soldiers do not.
07/23/2015 12:36 am
BestMinerGavin
10HeartsAdmin
BestMinerGavin
1. If possible, find a way to rename Factions (not the plugin itself, but anything about it besides commands to Kingdoms or something like that).

2. make sure not to use the word Factions in any tags, but you may want to explain that's how you divide the teams.

3. I believe that there needs to be some found incentive to become a civilian, and make it harder to switch. Perhaps make a third "government" path or something to allow certain members extra perms.

4. Make civilians able to join the "Militia"

5. Allow soldiers like regular day jobs or something, too. And the two paths need to work together constantly, like civilians should have a big bonus to mining and stuff, etc.

I also believe that if factions go to war, they should be able to attack civilians, who mostly rely on soldiers for defense.

1. There would be no way to do that in-game without rewriting a custom plugin that does exactly what factions does from scratch, which i dont have the time / nor resources to do.

2. I agree with this and will remove it from areas I have it eventually.

3. The incentive for civilians is to be PvE Based and not want to have to worry about PvP while building, etc. I am discussing with a friend on a way to make it so that PvE players can "defend" themselves if attacked, but the damage output would be modified by a fixed percent. For example, they would do 50% less damage to the player and must be attacked to attack.

4. No, you can either be a full PvPer or not one at all, you dont get the benefits of both.

5. I may install the Jobs plugin and give benefits to certain groups if i can.

Ok, cool. One of the main things I think is just allowing full PvP'ers the ability to do what civilians at least decently.
07/22/2015 1:43 pm
10HeartsAdmin
The Citizen/Soldier Plugin is almost developed
07/22/2015 8:48 am
10HeartsAdmin
BestMinerGavin
1. If possible, find a way to rename Factions (not the plugin itself, but anything about it besides commands to Kingdoms or something like that).

2. make sure not to use the word Factions in any tags, but you may want to explain that's how you divide the teams.

3. I believe that there needs to be some found incentive to become a civilian, and make it harder to switch. Perhaps make a third "government" path or something to allow certain members extra perms.

4. Make civilians able to join the "Militia"

5. Allow soldiers like regular day jobs or something, too. And the two paths need to work together constantly, like civilians should have a big bonus to mining and stuff, etc.

I also believe that if factions go to war, they should be able to attack civilians, who mostly rely on soldiers for defense.

1. There would be no way to do that in-game without rewriting a custom plugin that does exactly what factions does from scratch, which i dont have the time / nor resources to do.

2. I agree with this and will remove it from areas I have it eventually.

3. The incentive for civilians is to be PvE Based and not want to have to worry about PvP while building, etc. I am discussing with a friend on a way to make it so that PvE players can "defend" themselves if attacked, but the damage output would be modified by a fixed percent. For example, they would do 50% less damage to the player and must be attacked to attack.

4. No, you can either be a full PvPer or not one at all, you dont get the benefits of both.

5. I may install the Jobs plugin and give benefits to certain groups if i can.
07/21/2015 8:42 pm
BestMinerGavin
Fourth Idea: Make civilians able to join the "Militia"
Fifth: Allow soldiers like regular day jobs or something, too. And the two paths need to work together constantly, like civilians should have a big bonus to mining and stuff, etc.
07/21/2015 8:40 pm
BestMinerGavin
Other ideas of mine: If possible, find a way to rename Factions (not the plugin itself, but anything about it besides commands to Kingdoms or something like that). Second, make sure not to use the word Factions in any tags, but you may want to explain that's how you divide the teams. Third, I believe that there needs to be some found incentive to become a civilian, and make it harder to switch. Perhaps make a third "government" path or something to allow certain members extra perms. I also believe that if factions go to war, they should be able to attack civilians, who mostly rely on soldiers for defense.
07/21/2015 8:37 pm
BestMinerGavin
Also, been wondering, what do I have to do for a staff position?
07/22/2015 8:38 am
10HeartsAdmin
Just play often, know the plugins/workings of the server, and be helpful is usually how i give staff to players. Currently youve only played 5 minutes and havent logged in on the server for over a week.
07/23/2015 12:34 am
BestMinerGavin
Well, actually, I changed my name temp. as a joke And have been idling for you quite a bit.

Second, I was hoping anything would count for the previous iterations of 10 Hearts .

But I'm just happy to help and if you need me to set anything up, just ask.
07/21/2015 8:35 pm
BestMinerGavin
Yo Malvagio,
this idea looks much better than before. My idea is possibly that you start off greatly limiting the blocks and weapons and stuff, and then go through the ages/eras until eventually you get to the modern era with guns and stuff. I've actually got quite a few ideas for a very similar game idea, so I'd be happy to help
07/22/2015 8:35 am
10HeartsAdmin
This idea does sound interesting, but it sounds more of a "mini-game/short term server idea vs a long term server idea.
07/21/2015 8:31 pm
10HeartsAdmin
So 200 views and noone has any suggestions at all?
07/21/2015 2:48 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Birb
2MuchPie
Sounds fantastic if implemented well. I'll definitely be trying it out. How complete is it right now? (sorry, I missed the bottom blue message :l

although biased poll is biased
07/21/2015 3:17 pm
10HeartsAdmin
I have the citizen/soldier plugin being developed as we speak. should be done in a day or two.

I recommend coming on and trying it out now before it gets reset for the "official release"

and the biased poll is there but people will still vote no lol.
07/21/2015 1:59 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Architect
the adman2315
seems like a lot of detail went into the thought, but how will the execution be?
07/21/2015 2:13 pm
10HeartsAdmin
the execution has gone pretty well. You can check out a majority of the design now since i have it "live" on the server and have been implementing the ideas on the fly. Once it is done i will probably reset the map.
07/21/2015 1:52 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
ILikeToPvPnWin
*drool* This sounds AMAZING!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome