UniqueCraft SMP [SEMI-VANILLA] [Whitelisted]

epicmcminer19's Avatar epicmcminer197/11/15 1:27 pm
8/30/2015 8:38 pm
xxAnakin's Avatar xxAnakin
IP: uniquecraftsmp.beastmc.com

Hello guys! I am here to recruit some active and loyal players that want to play on my fairly new SMP server called UniqueCraft! Why join us you may ask? First of all, we have very minimal plugins that don't alter the gameplay mechanics that much but just makes things a lot easier. Things such as teleporting, setting your home, etc. Who are we looking for? We are looking for players that are active, loyal, honest, friendly, and contributing that will help make the server a better place. Did I mention that we are inspired by Mindcrack and the Cube SMP? We use gold blocks as our currency and we have player owned shops at spawn!

The rules:

• No griefing/stealing
  • No RDM (random killing)
  • No hacking/cheating
  • No spamming
  • No advertising
  • Be respectful
  • No racism
  • No impersonating
  • Use common sense

By applying for the whitelist, you agree that you know these rules.

Application format:

• In game name:
  • Real life first name:
  • Introduce yourself:

Testimonials:

• "The server has a friendly and active community and I have so far enjoyed my time on the server! 10/10, 11/10 with rice" - shorty22863
  • "Absolutely love playing on the server, friendly community and awesome mix of plugins" - StealthSyndica_
  • "UniqueCraft SMP shows a great responsibility of community co-operation. As being a moderator on this server, I enjoy watching the competitive achievements being completed. This server shows a great act of responcibility and I hope we keep this running. " -ZedBolt
  • "The server do seems quite entertaining. The staff and other players do seem friendly among each other, also the staff are nice to people and I respect that. Overall rating of the server would be 10/10. It has active players, friendly actions, and a few nice plugins." -4418_Wolfy
epicmcminer19
Level 15 : Journeyman Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/30/2015 8:38 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
xxAnakin
In game name: AnikanPlays

Real life first name: Sebastian

Introduce yourself: Hi! I would love to join this server! I love vanilla survival, and I like multi player, I've tried semi vanilla servers but they just didn't feel right! So I would love to join a 100% Vanilla server! I'm decent at building, good at redstone, and I'll admit, also pretty good at PvP! I hope I can join and if so, see ya there!
08/23/2015 11:14 pm
ShutUpNic
In game name:ShutUpNic

Real life first name: Nic

Introduce yourself: I'm Nic I'm 14 I like to play basketball and minecraft I'm looking for an smp server to play with others.
08/23/2015 10:54 pm
Jaqalinator
In game name: Jaqal

Real life first name: Josh

Skype: If I get accepted I'll send you it on PlanetMinecraft messages.

Introduce yourself: Well. Starting off I'm Josh I live in Australia you may think that since I'm still a 'kid' I'm not mature nor responsible. Well I vote against that not to be boastful or anything but I don't see myself as a non-mature, non-responsible kid. I see myself starting out as a young adult in the world we call Earth. I've got a few passions in life. I love Soccer, it's one of my most favorite sports I do play other sports like AFL (Australian Football) and Rugby. I am quite active most days, I've got homework and assignments to work on sometimes so if I do I wouldn't be able to be active. I love Minecraft I love everything about it even though it's a game where you accomplish nothing I think of it as one of the best games out there since the creativity of the minds can create anything. Thanks for reading this

- Jaqalinator
08/23/2015 10:39 pm
Bigmac9302
In game name:Bigmac9302

Real life first name:Jayce

Introduce yourself:Hi I am Bigmac9302 and I am a minecrafter since I got it on the 27th of june in 2014 I am going into 8th grade. If I am accepted I will be active and will try to play everyday if I ever go on vacation I will notify you

Hoping to be accepted
08/10/2015 4:52 pm
Level 29 : Expert Crafter
ROBCRAFT1234
In game name: ROBCRAFT1234

Real life first name: Rob

Introduce yourself: I am Rob I am a cool guy that gets along with anyone. I am a trust worthy being. I am sure this server will be fun to play on since it is very rare to find servers like these and when I do I love them. I would love to play on UniqueCraft Smp. I am also looking foward to having fun with other players. Thank You

- ROB
08/10/2015 4:36 pm
MetaRoberts
In game name: MetaRoberts

Real life first name: Jack

Introduce yourself:
Hello Good sir! my name is Jack 'Meta' Roberts, I am sixteen years old and I am from Ireland. I love playing minecraft and especially love creating things with redstone and just building, I also love Adventuring with new people, if you give me the chance to join this beautiful server I will publicly post videos on my soon to be youtube channel with all the friendly faces in the server, If you could, could you please contact me on skype if i am accepted, Thank you very much
08/10/2015 4:32 pm
Beckman_nick
In game name: chewy_

Real life first name:Nick

Introduce yourself: I am a highschool student entering grade 11 in the fall, I was apart of a former vanilla community server before but had to give it up due to technical issues. Now that I own another computer and that old server is shut down I'm trying to find another friendly server for me and a friend!
07/17/2015 12:09 pm
epicmcminer19
bump
07/16/2015 5:23 pm
epicmcminer19
bump
07/16/2015 12:04 pm
epicmcminer19
bump
07/15/2015 1:51 pm
rudderz243
In game name: rudderz

Real life first name: Glynn

Introduce yourself: Hey i'm Glynn! I really like the sound of your server as I am really into Vanilla. I would really like to be a part of your community. I enjoy 'redstoneing' and I enjoy servers that are like Minecrack. Hope you consider me!!
07/15/2015 1:57 pm
epicmcminer19
accepted
07/15/2015 1:39 pm
epicmcminer19
bump
07/14/2015 3:06 pm
epicmcminer19
bump
07/14/2015 1:57 pm
epicmcminer19
bump
07/13/2015 9:30 pm
epicmcminer19
BUMP
07/12/2015 3:29 am
YoitsSway
In game name: YoitsSway
Real life first name: Foster
Introduce yourself: hi im foster and i just got into highschool and i really want to record on an SMP server
07/12/2015 8:38 pm
epicmcminer19
Denied lack of effort
07/11/2015 5:56 pm
epicmcminer19
bump
07/11/2015 3:34 pm
WowsGamingYT
Ign: wow89
Introduce yourself: I am a high school student that plays a lot of Minecraft. I also have a youtube but it's not very big! I'd like to play and meet other people in the Community!
07/11/2015 3:38 pm
epicmcminer19
Accepted
07/11/2015 3:46 pm
WowsGamingYT
Ok cool I should be able to play sometime later today!
07/11/2015 2:28 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
Aereoux
In game name: Aereoux
Real life first name: Pieter
Introduce yourself: Hi. I am a builder who loves redstone contraptions. I usually go off and do my own thing, but mainly like exploring with others (and not dieing.) I have been looking for a vanilla SMP server to play on since my favorite one was ended (the game was "beat". Everyone was finished with projects, and we had all the resources we could ever need). I have been playing for over 3 years now, and I am looking for a good community to join.
07/11/2015 2:30 pm
epicmcminer19
Accepted
07/11/2015 1:43 pm
DreisingerN
In game name: StealthSyndica_
Real life first name: Nejc
Introduce yourself: I'm studiing as eletrical engineer. I'm 17, from slovenia (Middle Europe). I play minecraft since alpha, really like whitelisted vanilla server beacuse I like good community and I really hate griefers. I also like server like that beacuse im big fan of mindcrack. I'm quite mature but I still can joke around and make peapole feel great beside me. I would love to join that server. Like really love to.

SORRY FOR BAD ENGLISH I'M BETTING BETTER MONTH BY MONTH
07/11/2015 1:46 pm
epicmcminer19
Accepted
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome